Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151021)

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 08:46 PM

Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4680134)
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

I'll show you bullying :twisted:

sanzath 06-25-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShyYoshiGuy (Post 4679342)
1) Hateandhatred - 3
Hasn’t posted anything productive
2) Shadow_God_10 - 14
Distracted with the incorrect dog and posts a lot
3) Antori - 7
Analyzed the “wolfchat” thing
4) gold stinger - 16
Analyzed Sanzath making jokes and the slowness of the game
5) MarioNintendo - 11
Analyzed the “wolfchat” thing and the incorrect dog
6) Sanzath - 2
Made up the “wolfchat” thing and that’s it
7) mellonxcollie - 2
Hasn’t posted anything productive
8) dragonmegaXX - 0
Hasn’t posted a word

Nothing has really happened yet, so I didn’t find the need to post. It’s all jokey votes (a couple towards the host somehow) and such at the moment. Shadow, gold, and Mario are extremely active, but I’m not sure if enough has happened for anything to be inferred from that. dragonmegaXX hasn’t posted at all, not even after being voted by Mario, so I’m voting him too.

look

I'm not saying shyyoshiguy isn't town

but I just want to revel in the irony that yoshi would vote based on postcount, then proceed to have less posts than both our host and the late sven

gold stinger 06-25-2019 08:49 PM

appreciate the point-out in the obvious irony.

and raeko would probably be most people's town lean if only they had posted during d0 because of a d0 wolf lynch.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 08:53 PM

In case you can't tell I'm breathing irony because I'm depressed on the state of this game.

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680141)
In case you can't tell I'm breathing irony because I'm depressed on the state of this game.

you could mix things up and join me on pressuring antori :v

I also think yoshi is pretty sketch still

the game is stagnating because the wolf is happy with me getting mislynched and is just sitting back watching it happen. we need to do something different

Antori 06-25-2019 08:59 PM

i mean i'm not happy with you being lynched so why pressure me??? XD

sanzath 06-25-2019 08:59 PM

hey goldstinger

can you put me in your town blanket please? just for tonight

that way there's a 25% chance wolf will nightkill me tonight and I think that would help you solve the game properly

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680143)
i mean i'm not happy with you being lynched so why pressure me??? XD

I still want more from you, you are town reading me but you're not really defending me very much or trying to steer the lynch elsewhere.

who would you rather see be lynched and why because we need to hear why in your own words

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4680144)
hey goldstinger

that way there's a 25% chance wolf will nightkill me tonight and I think that would help you solve the game properly

It's not going to change anything.

Wolf night kill will either be me or MN. If it's anyone else it's a bad play to not eliminate the biggest town leans.

sanzath 06-25-2019 09:02 PM

reading d0 feels like such a waste of time

80% of the posts are by people I consider to be lock town

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4680144)
hey goldstinger

Implying GS can control the wolf

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:03 PM

I'm going to need full read lists from both raeko and Antori. There's an hour left, it's 2 votes each, and if one of them dies I want to see where they fully stand on impressions for the game right now.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:04 PM

If you guys need me to change votes, bring forward a strong case. I'm pretty much parked on our friend raeko for the time being.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680149)
I'm going to need full read lists from both raeko and Antori. There's an hour left, it's 2 votes each, and if one of them dies I want to see where they fully stand on impressions for the game right now.

I agree. As "benefit-of-the-doubt towns",it's their duty.

Antori 06-25-2019 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680145)
I still want more from you, you are town reading me but you're not really defending me very much or trying to steer the lynch elsewhere.

who would you rather see be lynched and why because we need to hear why in your own words

probably the person i have voted on
if you wanna pressure me because i'm not defending you then i can't really convince you otherwise have at it i guess i was just trying to help by telling you to maby pressure people who actually voted you instead of people who aren't voting people who voted you

sanzath 06-25-2019 09:11 PM

antori do something cool

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:11 PM

that's 1 lynch away from insta on antori

calling this out because it's a JTWG

If you vote it before eod you are screwing over town

sanzath 06-25-2019 09:12 PM

ugh insta is 4???

unvote

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:13 PM

7 people alive, insta should be 4

Antori 06-25-2019 09:13 PM

yikes

uh

*juggles balls*

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:14 PM

fuck man give me a reads list

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:19 PM

Last thing I want to happen this eod is someone set an insta -1 and then someone new to the game insta's by accident.

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680149)

ok fine

I already kinda did this here but it wasn't 100% and I'll redo it anyway

Antori - I still don't really get the logic behind most of his reads and he seems to use other people's posts as logic a lot. My pressuring him didn't really get anywhere but he didn't seem overly defensive so that was a point that made me town read him a little bit, but still not sure on him
gold stinger - town unless alive for a long time
MarioNintendo - town unless alive for a long time
Sanzath - as I said I liked his tone earlier today when he seemed emotional it seemed like it was coming from a genuine place. however wolves can still get frustrated so it's not really enough at this point. I think the fact that he was arguing so much with gold stinger even after the lynch/flip was a bit sketch, almost like an artificially constructed T/T interaction
dragonmegaXX - really not sure how to read them, I can tell she is not very accustomed to TWG but I don't want to just town read her for dumbtelling (when you clear someone based on the fact that they don't know something and you'd assume a wolf would know). I think based on tone and just the free way that they are posting, they seem town, but that's more gut than anything
ShyYoshiGuy - looking like my main wolf lean. They seem to just sheep people constantly, and also making a lot of posts that don't show them putting their own individual thought into the game. They mostly just read other people's posts and accept their explanation without giving too much of their own input. seems like a wolf coasting strategy

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:23 PM

gold stinger can you hold your horses how long do you think it takes to make a reads list? lol

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:29 PM

So me & mellon are on the same page when it comes to Cocoa. I agree with your Sanzath read. @Raeko what are your thoughts on the Antori/Yoshi manufactured communications debate that happened a bit ago? I can quick-link to the page here but a tl;dr is thought is Yoshi has a strong claim for not being a wolf because Shadowgod voted Antori, Antori immediately cleared suspicion (according to shadowgod). Shadowgod then immediately put a vote for pressure on ShyYoshiGuy, and they did nothing until d0 eod. MN's thoughts seems to confirm this town lean because as he pointed out, Shadowgod then moved the vote to me for self-preservation, and I have also pointed out that it appeared like easy baiting for a lynch.

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:31 PM

If I do die I think you should still go after yoshi, I really don't see them being night killed anytime soon and in terms of lynch order that makes the most sense to me

otherwise I think sanzath is a good choice, followed by antori

and I'd start to get paranoid of either of the "town clears" if either of them survive but only in final 3

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680164)
gold stinger can you hold your horses how long do you think it takes to make a reads list? lol

I would say about half an hour. That's why I said I'm going to need one an hour ago.

Antori 06-25-2019 09:31 PM

gold stinger: plays like town, makes good arguments and his thoughts make sense. he's experienced in twg so i expect his wolf play to be pretty convincing, want to believe he's wolf but postponing that idea. null with wolf lean.
MarioNintendo: i dont understand his play, he's cute i guess. makes long walls of text that i dont think any wolf would bother to try hard that much. medium town lean.
Sanzath: post count farmer, not much more to say since i usually glance over his posts for being too long. null.
mellonxcollie:??town?? i dont know at this point but i also dont 'not know' enough to wanna know
dragonmegaXX: exactly how i would play wolf in other games, they seem to know the in's and out's of the game and dont give much thoughts and play dumb, wolf lean.
ShyYoshiGuy: simple man that plays his simple game very well, if he's wolf he deserves to win anyways so not hanging(not cause i want wolf to win but cause i think he is town and just pointing out what i think if he flipped wolf stop trying to lynch me on the most abstract things thanks)

the sun fan 06-25-2019 09:32 PM

Sanzath (1)- gold stinger
Dragon (1)- Antori
Antori (2)- Dragon, raeko
raeko (2)- Mario, Shy
unvote- Sanzath

a little bit under 30 minutes remain in the phase

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680166)
and I'd start to get paranoid of either of the "town clears" if either of them survive but only in final 3

I think anyone at this point would be paranoid as fuck, but I really don't think MN would play a long-con like that.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680168)
gold stinger: plays like town, makes good arguments and his thoughts make sense. he's experienced in twg so i expect his wolf play to be pretty convincing, want to believe he's wolf but postponing that idea. null with wolf lean.

wow

Antori 06-25-2019 09:35 PM

you know mellon still has their vote on me > > very cool

ShyYoshiGuy 06-25-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680165)
So me & mellon are on the same page when it comes to Cocoa. I agree with your Sanzath read. @Raeko what are your thoughts on the Antori/Yoshi manufactured communications debate that happened a bit ago? I can quick-link to the page here but a tl;dr is thought is Yoshi has a strong claim for not being a wolf because Shadowgod voted Antori, Antori immediately cleared suspicion (according to shadowgod). Shadowgod then immediately put a vote for pressure on ShyYoshiGuy, and they did nothing until d0 eod. MN's thoughts seems to confirm this town lean because as he pointed out, Shadowgod then moved the vote to me for self-preservation, and I have also pointed out that it appeared like easy baiting for a lynch.

Is this they me? (I’m he/him btw, just so you know.)

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680165)

that could have still been intentional distancing. Shadow ended up changing his vote at the end of the day so he could have been planning to change his vote the entire time

if he is shadow's partner he wasn't really in danger of getting lynched at the time so it could be a good distancing strat. Shadow's votes were only one page apart on the forum also, it's not like it was planted all day. I really wouldn't say that is enough to clear him

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:37 PM

Yes, they is you.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680168)
MarioNintendo: i dont understand his play, he's cute i guess. makes long walls of text that i dont think any wolf would bother to try hard that much. medium town lean.
Sanzath: post count farmer, not much more to say since i usually glance over his posts for being too long. null.
mellonxcollie:??town?? i dont know at this point but i also dont 'not know' enough to wanna know
dragonmegaXX: exactly how i would play wolf in other games, they seem to know the in's and out's of the game and dont give much thoughts and play dumb, wolf lean.
ShyYoshiGuy: simple man that plays his simple game very well, if he's wolf he deserves to win anyways so not hanging(not cause i want wolf to win but cause i think he is town and just pointing out what i think if he flipped wolf stop trying to lynch me on the most abstract things thanks)

Oh god there's going to be a lot of unpacking to do, here

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680172)
you know mellon still has their vote on me > > very cool

I was just pressuring you and seeing if that vote would trigger anything out of you. still got plenty of time

ShyYoshiGuy 06-25-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680175)
Yes, they is you.

Ok, then your post makes sense to me now. I was a little confused, but I gotcha now.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:41 PM

Melloncollie reacts better to the pressure than Antori, right now

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680174)
if he is shadow's partner he wasn't really in danger of getting lynched at the time so it could be a good distancing strat. Shadow's votes were only one page apart on the forum also, it's not like it was planted all day. I really wouldn't say that is enough to clear him

Sure. I can agree with that. Only issue I have with that point of view is that the only thing that the silence really did before the flip like that was make a bad scene for Yoshi, which would have been REALLY bad if it was a w/w interaction imo. I agree it's not enough to clear him, but it's enough for a small town lean since shadowgod did really seem like he was looking for a quick, easy inactive lynch to get himself out of dying. He even followed up on that here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4679626)
Where the fuck is Yoshi? I'm gonna be pissed if I get into a KitB with an inactive player and still get lynched.

Antori 06-25-2019 09:41 PM

i'm pressured to not die if that's what you want, i'm gonna be clear i'm voting you to safe my skin

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680181)
i'm pressured to not die if that's what you want, i'm gonna be clear i'm voting you to safe my skin

god damn it.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:43 PM

If votes stay the way they are right now, Sanzath is going to be tiebreaker, since I will vote Antori at this point.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:44 PM

Antori why would you glance over walls of texts? We work hard on them, man. Don't you have no shame? XD

Antori 06-25-2019 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680182)
god damn it.

ok fine no point voting raeko i guess i'll go watch youtube for abit

sanzath 06-25-2019 09:45 PM

nobody asked for a reads list from me but here it is anyway

based off a reread of d0, some of d1 and a vague recollection of the rest of d1

4) gold stinger
wolves don't bus each other d0
lock town

5) MarioNintendo
wolf probably doesn't bus partner d0 12 hours before EoD and also really doesn't make such great posts d1
lock town

3) Antori
Shadowgod voting, then backing off seems pretty bad
And honestly his posting habits (literally skimming my long posts, not putting any meaningful effort into his own posts) are just a bad look to me
wolf lean

7) Raeko
Shadowgod leaving out the "null/town/wolf" part of his read on her is actually getting more suspicious to me
her being present at EoD0 but not contributing feels like a red flag?
She's finally posting in this phase and I like the content of her posts, but still
MN's big post does raise some good points about her
weak wolf lean

8) Cocoa
Shadowgod had her as "very town" in his fake reads list
Goldstinger wants to townread her because of her dumbtells
I'm honestly really confused about how to read her at this point, I've seen the GS post where he townreads her more times than I can count and that's really what's stuck in my head moreso than her actual posts
null, I wanna do an iso

9) ShyYoshiGuy
Complementing my read on Antori, shadowgod voting off of Antori to then go onto yoshi kinda clears yoshi for me for the time being (thanks for getting this through my thick skull, GS!)
town lean

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:45 PM

Fucking LOL

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680185)

man don't just give up :(

the whole point of me voting you to begin with is that I wanted you to try more

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:46 PM

Loling @ Antori watching YouTube

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680185)

I'm going to need a link to the playlist you are watching for game contextual purposes before eod.

sanzath 06-25-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie;4680163
[B
Sanzath[/b] - as I said I liked his tone earlier today when he seemed emotional it seemed like it was coming from a genuine place. however wolves can still get frustrated so it's not really enough at this point. I think the fact that he was arguing so much with gold stinger even after the lynch/flip was a bit sketch, almost like an artificially constructed T/T interaction

I'm sure you'd have seen me arguing a lot with other people if they were actually active and actually said things I disagreed with lol

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4680191)
I'm sure you'd have seen me arguing a lot with other people if they were actually active and actually said things I disagreed with lol

fair enough i guess rofl

Antori 06-25-2019 09:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJB8l4SmxY

trying to finish this before bed

oh yeah before i forget mandatory message before lynch:
I'm not wolf, I'm vanilla town(sike i'm actually seer)

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:50 PM

Fucj beinv on mobile, quoting things ia a bitch... Reacting to sanz reads

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=606

You do notice melloncollie completely chsnged gears this d1, right? As expected, if she was wolf.

Man, Antori digging their own grave right now, this looks bad. Didn't see it coming, it really can go either way right now. I'm deadly curious about the mellon lynch, but I cannot blame anyone voting for antori

Antori 06-25-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680188)
man don't just give up :(

the whole point of me voting you to begin with is that I wanted you to try more

i'm not giving up town is xD

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:51 PM

I saw Antori digging their own grave from a pretty far distance. He did the same thing in the last game.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:52 PM

It's killing me because it's not alignment-indicative and it's really bad for town.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680195)
i'm not giving up town is xD

Antori is officially imploding confirmed

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:52 PM

Alright friends. I won't change my vote. I trust town to do right with that info.

dragonmegaXX 06-25-2019 09:53 PM

Holy shit I just woke up from a sleep deprived nap. I’m on page 28, trying to speed read to make sure I catch anything import speed read mode activate

the sun fan 06-25-2019 09:53 PM

Dragon (1)- Antori
raeko (2)- Mario, Shy
unvote- Sanzath

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4680194)
You do notice melloncollie completely chsnged gears this d1, right? As expected, if she was wolf.

what do you mean by this?

if you mean I'm posting more it's because I wasn't here over the weekend. I was busy, it wasn't alignment indicative

I don't know what to do about Antori right now I just really wish he would at least try to defend himself

Antori 06-25-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680196)
I saw Antori digging their own grave from a pretty far distance. He did the same thing in the last game.

oh yeah i forgot to say last game i didn't actually know the vote count at the time that's why i didn't vote lmfao i didn't know it was a tie, so yeah

sanzath 06-25-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4680194)
Fucj beinv on mobile, quoting things ia a bitch... Reacting to sanz reads

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=606

sure but she was also literally at a cottage for all of d0 so I don't see how that's really an indicator

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680197)
It's killing me because it's not alignment-indicative and it's really bad for town.

Antori is reacting badly to pressure. I agree it doesn't seem alignment indicative. Just seems like a bunch of "waaah I'm not having fun anymore posts".

Was he having fun as town? As wolf? What was going on in his head during d0 and the beginning of d1?

I can picture a new player react like this to pressure, as either alignment.

Antori 06-25-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680202)
what do you mean by this?

if you mean I'm posting more it's because I wasn't here over the weekend. I was busy, it wasn't alignment indicative

I don't know what to do about Antori right now I just really wish he would at least try to defend himself

you know exactly what to do and you're doing it

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4680204)
sure but she was also literally at a cottage for all of d0 so I don't see how that's really an indicator

I might be seeing things but her vibe before and after my accusation felt different.

If raeko is a wolf, she will leave me alive, because she used this as an argument to point me as wolf lean later on

sanzath 06-25-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4680207)
I might be seeing things but her vibe before and after my accusation felt different.

If raeko is a wolf, she will leave me alive, because she used this as an argument to point me as wolf lean later on

to be fair if either you or gs make it to f3 I consider you back on the table as potential wolves as well

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4680207)

On the flipside, I don't think you dying tonight means clear for Raeko.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4680208)
to be fair if either you or gs make it to f3 I consider you back on the table as potential wolves as well

I could definitely see a powerwolf moving one of us to F3 to fuck up things.

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:58 PM

I'm just emptying my brain in the thread in case i don't make it alive tomorrow, don't mind me. Thr excitement of eod is getting to me

the sun fan 06-25-2019 09:58 PM

Dragon (1)- Antori
raeko (2)- Mario, Shy
unvote- Sanzath

votes cast with a timestamp of :00 are valid
votes cast with a timestamp of :01 are not valid

sanzath 06-25-2019 09:59 PM

antori

stop being so bad at this game omg

gold stinger 06-25-2019 09:59 PM

raeko

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:59 PM

Man antori I'm sorry but you gotta practice reacting to pressure, boy

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 09:59 PM

don't see myself being nightkilled but if I get lynched right here just please read my posts

MarioNintendo 06-25-2019 09:59 PM

See yall on the flipside

Antori 06-25-2019 09:59 PM

lynch goldstinger tomorrow

sanzath 06-25-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680218)
lynch goldstinger tomorrow

no

sanzath 06-25-2019 10:00 PM

antori if you don't vote this is Kitb??