Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151021)

gold stinger 06-25-2019 08:02 PM

Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Glad I was able to break the tension in the thread. :thumbsup:

Antori 06-25-2019 08:03 PM

yes please wolfs dont kill me thanks much apreciated

gold stinger 06-25-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4680114)
Lugia top 10 throwaway pokemons, watchmojo.com

I have nothing of value to say right now.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 08:08 PM

The dead air in here tells me that we're all planning to lynch mellon_collie and everyone including mellon_collie is just cool with that.

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 08:10 PM

I really don't like Antori's lack of in depth game play, he's still being very surface level and I think at this point he needs to step it up

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4680118)
The dead air in here tells me that we're all planning to lynch mellon_collie and everyone including mellon_collie is just cool with that.

um excuse me, did you not read my post about never giving up ever? I am cooking dinner for my family right now but, I am not cool with getting lynched. Regardless of if we can afford a mislynch or not, I want to play, and beside that giving the wolves extra time to make another kill/manipulate more people isn't good. we should try to get the wolf right now

Antori 06-25-2019 08:13 PM

we're all trying to get the wolf it's just noone knows who the wolf is except people who voted me cause i'm not wolf

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680121)
we're all trying to get the wolf it's just noone knows who the wolf is except people who voted me cause i'm not wolf

do you not think town people can be wrong?

sanzath 06-25-2019 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX (Post 4680079)
I cringe whenever I see Dragonmega lol. Props to me for making a dumbass name when I was 14. Can we just either call me Dragon for the the game XD (Cocoa is even better but no one here knows me by that so that’s invalid)

Nope you're Cocoa now and that's totally valid

Antori 06-25-2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680123)
do you not think town people can be wrong?

funny of you to ask me that of all the players, since i'm town reading you hard and all... oof

sanzath 06-25-2019 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarioNintendo (Post 4680101)
Testing your "town blanket" theory.

Suppose we lynch melloncollie and she is town, the game continues. Surely, the wolf kills someone from the blanket. This leaves

------------------ one of these four dies
Marionintendo
Gold stinger
ShyYoshiGuy
Dragon
-------------------- will not die
Sanzath
Antori

Then what? I can guarantee you this will ignite a war between sanzath and gold stinger (if gold stinger is alive). I personally think I'm the most likely to get killed by wolves n2, unless I did something or said something that helped the wolf, somehow (I built a huge case out of "logic", if I got something wrong I could be totally in the wrong).

Either way, this is still a kind of messy situation. A lot of people in there don't agree with each other, regardless of how we read them separately from the outside. I don't think if you say "let's vote for sanzath for x x x x x reasons" that it'll be easy to get a majority, is my plint.

Doesn't matter

From GS's point of view, if wolf is within me/raeko/antori, then following lynch order over 3 lynches guarantees the wolf dies before we reach parity

The only part I disagree about is having me in those 3 and not cocoa, but besides that, it's a fine plan

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680125)
funny of you to ask me that of all the players, since i'm town reading you hard and all... oof

that's not really an answer tho ;_;

gold stinger 06-25-2019 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680120)
um excuse me, did you not read my post about never giving up ever? I am cooking dinner for my family right now but, I am not cool with getting lynched. Regardless of if we can afford a mislynch or not, I want to play, and beside that giving the wolves extra time to make another kill/manipulate more people isn't good. we should try to get the wolf right now

I did, that felt like an hour ago though and this empty air has been here for the past half an hour or so. Wasn't sure what the situation was.

gold stinger 06-25-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4680126)
Doesn't matter

From GS's point of view, if wolf is within me/raeko/antori, then following lynch order over 3 lynches guarantees the wolf dies before we reach parity

The problem with that, as I've stated before, is:

1) There isn't enough to clear Cocoa, even from a standpoint on my end. It's more gut than proper lean.

2) I can't guarantee or trust that Antori / Cocoa / ShyYoshiGuy can vote uniformly against Antori based on what the game has shown so far.

Antori 06-25-2019 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680127)
that's not really an answer tho ;_;

i never said people who voted me are not town all i said is 'everyone is looking for wolf, except for people who voted me'
i dont understand relevancy of me thinking people who voted me are wolfs or not anyway i was tempted at first to not even answer but i didn't post alot so i did it anyways

i am totally wolf farming post count dont mind me and me probably under 40 posts count

the sun fan 06-25-2019 08:31 PM

Sanzath (1)- gold stinger
Dragon (1)- Antori
Antori (2)- Dragon, raeko
raeko (2)- Mario, Shy

90 minutes remain in the phase

gold stinger 06-25-2019 08:31 PM

There's also a ton of weird mixes in Final 3 to consider if it goes that far like:

Sanzath / ShyYoshiGuy / Cocoa
Mellon / GS / Cocoa
Antori / GS / ShyYoshiGuy

sanzath 06-25-2019 08:37 PM

83 minutes is enough for a full thread reread right?

there's only 28 pages how long could this possibly take

sanzath 06-25-2019 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4679260)
hello new people can't wait to bully you all :twisted:

I am raeko btw since that's not my actual username

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4680098)
as I said to gold stinger earlier, plz no bully :@

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

mellon_collie 06-25-2019 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antori (Post 4680130)
i never said people who voted me are not town all i said is 'everyone is looking for wolf, except for people who voted me'
i dont understand relevancy of me thinking people who voted me are wolfs or not anyway i was tempted at first to not even answer but i didn't post alot so i did it anyways

i am totally wolf farming post count dont mind me and me probably under 40 posts count

oh ok, the way it was worded I thought you meant that everyone who voted you somehow knew you were a wolf