Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150862)

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 08:14 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
im clean and full now what's up

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 08:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671650)
I still don't know what this means, lmao

fine i'll address it

i meant why wouldn't i just kill you if i thought you were the gunsmith

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 08:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
ok basically here's what I've got

funnygurl never ended up making a case against roundbox based on past posts. She's responded to him in real time, but the only thing she brought up when she went digging through the thread was one point against roundbox and the other point was a defense of herself

In general I think roundbox is making a more solid case, and going with my own gut feeling I'd say he is townier right now

I still see both of their claims as being equally plausible/implausible as the other's claim when you look at the night actions/circumstances

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 08:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671646)
to respond to this point, check out this post:



go ahead and click on it. I first started a callout of FFA in my 2nd real post of the game, NOT when he made the post that FG references as evidence against me.
The other posts I had made while I was feeling ill and had a headache. I wasn't really able to think about the game, which is why my first 5 posts are pretty shitposty.

So, now that this timing accusation has been squashed, what other evidence from my posting history are you going to hold against me, fg?

no that doesnt nullify the fact that you did only go after ffa after he said star was a top choice

shouting "nah that doesnt make sense" in the distance is different than bantering with ffa about it

roundbox 04-16-2019 08:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671660)
fine i'll address it

i meant why wouldn't i just kill you if i thought you were the gunsmith

because you did not have 100% certainty who the gunsmith was?

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671454)
Fg only makes this cc if she blocked me

you chose your route after you discovered sunfan's flip and saw my claim

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 08:20 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4671661)
ok basically here's what I've got

funnygurl never ended up making a case against roundbox based on past posts. She's responded to him in real time, but the only thing she brought up when she went digging through the thread was one point against roundbox and the other point was a defense of herself

In general I think roundbox is making a more solid case, and going with my own gut feeling I'd say he is townier right now

I still see both of their claims as being equally plausible/implausible as the other's claim when you look at the night actions/circumstances

it's hard to keep going back and making a case when you check what's going on in real time and want to respond to it yo

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 08:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
raeko's read never left "roundbox looks townier"

im fighting a losing battle here

roundbox 04-16-2019 08:21 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671662)
no that doesnt nullify the fact that you did only go after ffa after he said star was a top choice

shouting "nah that doesnt make sense" in the distance is different than bantering with ffa about it

in the distance? what distance? I literally responded to star, one of the people he was accusing. not sure if it could get any closer unless I was directly quoting FFA. she was directly addressing it was strange for him to have come up with these conclusions so fast, and I concurred

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 08:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671663)

you chose your route after you discovered sunfan's flip and saw my claim

that's so convenient

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 08:22 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671665)
raeko's read never left "roundbox looks townier"

im fighting a losing battle here

It just is what it is, I can't say either of you are for sure town or wolf it's going to be a gamble either way. But from what I can see right now that's still how it looks. I did think you were towny earlier in the game, but at this point it's really a matter of looking at little details. I still haven't placed a vote for a reason though

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 08:23 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671666)
in the distance? what distance? I literally responded to star, one of the people he was accusing. not sure if it could get any closer unless I was directly quoting FFA. she was directly addressing it was strange for him to have come up with these conclusions so fast, and I concurred

roundbox -> star -> ffa as opposed to
roundbox -> ffa

roundbox 04-16-2019 08:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4671667)
that's so convenient

no, it's not? what's convenient about it? how else am I supposed to respond to "why wouldn't I just kill you if I thought you were the gunsmith"?
you made a calculated play off of what happened. knowing you blocked me, you could safely CC and force a thunderdome on me. raeko was a toss-up option (as you left her very on the table yesterday with T-force)

tbf I think this game would be harder if you didn't thunderdome me because solving you and raeko would have been very hard for me
not sure how flashflash would feel about this, but that's me

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 08:26 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671641)
I have no idea who reacted to that better

I will say I think fg reacted to this better

ShadoWolfe 04-16-2019 08:30 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Official Votecount (through #873):


--------------------------------------

roundbox
^--- (1) --- Funnygurl555
Funnygurl555
^--- (1) --- roundbox
unvote
^--- (1) --- flashflash account
Not Voting
^--- (1) --- mellon_collie

--------------------------------------


Day ends in 30 minutes, at 9PM server time.
Insta is at 3 votes.

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 08:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671670)
no, it's not? what's convenient about it? how else am I supposed to respond to "why wouldn't I just kill you if I thought you were the gunsmith"?
you made a calculated play off of what happened. knowing you blocked me, you could safely CC and force a thunderdome on me. raeko was a toss-up option (as you left her very on the table yesterday with T-force)

tbf I think this game would be harder if you didn't thunderdome me because solving you and raeko would have been very hard for me
not sure how flashflash would feel about this, but that's me

yeah i'd expect you to respond that way, because that's the only way you could respond. but it still /must/ look contrived, even to people who aren't me.

Funnygurl555 04-16-2019 08:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
thanks for the vote count shado i woulda never known where we were at in the game without it

flashflash account 04-16-2019 08:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4671670)
no, it's not? what's convenient about it? how else am I supposed to respond to "why wouldn't I just kill you if I thought you were the gunsmith"?
you made a calculated play off of what happened. knowing you blocked me, you could safely CC and force a thunderdome on me. raeko was a toss-up option (as you left her very on the table yesterday with T-force)

tbf I think this game would be harder if you didn't thunderdome me because solving you and raeko would have been very hard for me
not sure how flashflash would feel about this, but that's me

also harder I think
raeko's post at the very beginning was loltier

mellon_collie 04-16-2019 08:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4671675)
also harder I think
raeko's post at the very beginning was loltier

you're loltier, which is why that post was made XD

flashflash account 04-16-2019 08:35 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4671676)
you're loltier, which is why that post was made XD

thanks :3

ShadoWolfe 04-16-2019 08:36 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXVI - Kiss and Kill - GAME THREAD
 
Official Votecount (through #879):


--------------------------------------

roundbox
^--- (1) --- Funnygurl555
Funnygurl555
^--- (1) --- roundbox
unvote
^--- (1) --- flashflash account
Not Voting
^--- (1) --- mellon_collie

--------------------------------------


Day ends in about 25 minutes, at 9PM server time.
Insta is at 3 votes.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution