Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 197 - TWGood End 2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152409)

SubaruPoptart 10-5-2020 03:57 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
"vote doesn't count"*

evanescence_death4ever 10-5-2020 03:57 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4744758)
I think he's wolfing and trying to find the alien.

I think it's a little too bold to post this as the alien directly despite being possible because it's pretty damaging to the wincon.

Hmm, interesting take. I'll keep watching what he does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744763)
Do you really think Sunfan, as a wolf, would be actively hunting one person out of 9?

Seems possible, especially if he has genuine interest in the Alien as a role in the game. Maybe he wants the Alien on his side?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744764)
I miss Xiz and WV... I wish they'd check in soon, I really want to shoot the shit with them and get some thought from them...

Eva, girly, how are you today?

Shadow, I'm alright. Tired. Drinking water.

Hakulyte 10-5-2020 03:59 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744763)
Do you really think Sunfan, as a wolf, would be actively hunting one person out of 9?

You got the wrong idea. He's doing two things here. I'm thinking he's posting this to escape posting about game content and fishing for people reacting to him posting that.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4744765)
I'm mainly commenting because I had no idea there was actual ways to denote role from shitposting, I thought that's what angleshooting was and didn't wanna do that cuz I remember angleshooting being portrayed as not a good thing.

I'm prolly wrong about that tho

Well, that's a red flag too. I'm not looking for a justification, I'm looking for individual thoughts.

Hakulyte 10-5-2020 04:01 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
In other words, what do you think is going on in this thread ?

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 04:04 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4744779)
You got the wrong idea. He's doing two things here. I'm thinking he's posting this to escape posting about game content and fishing for people reacting to him posting that.

So it's more of a luring tactic to attempt to get us distracted from our end goal. Is that what you're getting at?

SubaruPoptart 10-5-2020 04:04 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Gonna have to read back in to truly see stuff of my own but to be honest my first thoughts are that there's a lot more going on than I thought there'd be.

Also my initial preconceptions of there being a certain "strategy" for starting out a TWG game is absolutely not true and I'm learnin new things so there's that.

Hakulyte 10-5-2020 04:08 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744781)
So it's more of a luring tactic to attempt to get us distracted from our end goal. Is that what you're getting at?

Yeah, you got it.

XelNya 10-5-2020 04:10 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
my current thoughts on the game as explained by gif


Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 04:13 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by evanescence_death4ever (Post 4744778)
Seems possible, especially if he has genuine interest in the Alien as a role in the game. Maybe he wants the Alien on his side?.

Hmmm... That IS possible, but ultimately it's impossible to figure out if the alien is a threat or not this early on.

I guess we play the waiting game and see what comes up

cedolad 10-5-2020 04:15 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4744784)
my current thoughts on the game as explained by gif


I have so many questions

Hakulyte 10-5-2020 04:16 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744785)
Hmmm... That IS possible, but ultimately it's impossible to figure out if the alien is a threat or not this early on.

I guess we play the waiting game and see what comes up

If you can't find a wolf, you can find townies and make the potential wolf group smaller which should up your chances of winning.

XelNya 10-5-2020 04:27 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cedolad (Post 4744787)
I have so many questions

I may or may not have answers.

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 04:43 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4744784)
my current thoughts on the game as explained by gif


I have so many things I want to say about this, and every single one of them is increasingly more sexual than the last

XelNya 10-5-2020 04:43 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744791)
I have so many things I want to say about this, and every single one of them is increasingly more sexual than the last

She's not legal dude

bugkid666 10-5-2020 04:45 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4744712)
OOOOO I forgot bugkid666 signed up :D How's it going!

hi hope!! <3

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 04:46 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4744792)
She's not legal dude

Phew!

I do want to know if that's a CGDCT anime, though.

XelNya 10-5-2020 04:48 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744794)
Phew!

I do want to know if that's a CGDCT anime, though.

It's Yuru Yuri

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 04:49 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4744793)
hi hope!! <3

I am heartbroken that you responded to Subaru, and ignored me. My day is ruined, RUINED I say!

In fact, I'll even go so far as to say it BUGS me that you would do such a thing.

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 04:50 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4744795)
It's Yuru Yuri

I'm actually mad that I don't remember that part happening

bugkid666 10-5-2020 04:51 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744796)
I am heartbroken that you responded to Subaru, and ignored me. My day is ruined, RUINED I say!

In fact, I'll even go so far as to say it BUGS me that you would do such a thing.

i've failed you and for that I shall repent... too much to catch up on, so little time to play minecraft


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution