Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 12:20 AM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Either post some dank ass reads or post some dank ass content, because if we reach EoD and I still can't place you due to nocontent, you're getting my vote.

YoshL 11-12-2016 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492776)
Also a Charu nk makes no sense to me. AA was strongest town for most, and Charu didnt seem like he was blue. He was playing totally normal

I'm going to sleep soon, but notice that someone should go check if shado made any reads on charu for one

and for two, question why you were apparantly processing charu as "not blue" during d0

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 12:20 AM

That was for Zenith

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 12:22 AM

MML check the post order, I'm almost certain I voted shado first

as I said I swapped to xelnya to try and save freezin, then post 1092 is what has xelnya as very town in my mind so I swapped off to try and CFD, but it was too late

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 12:23 AM

I first voted shado in 1037

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492784)
I'm going to sleep soon, but notice that someone should go check if shado made any reads on charu for one

and for two, question why you were apparantly processing charu as "not blue" during d0

My read on Charu was along the lines of "probably town, pending wolftell"

For two, I wasn't. Over the night phase though, I did wonder who was gonna die and assumed it'd probably be AA. I had a couple other options in mind (not naming names cause I dont wanna give woofs ideas) but Charu just really was not one of them.

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492777)
this is how I feel right now

If that's true it's gonna trigger me so damn bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492781)
dfr absolutely needs pressure today

Fucking mindmeld right here.

Also PAZZAZ GO SELF FORNICATE YOU CANINE OF THE FEMALE VARITY

YoshL 11-12-2016 12:25 AM

mml didn't refresh soon enough

mindmeld with him on the strangeness of only 1 N0 death, but assuming/asserting there's no third party at this point is stupid

also asserting that "charu is right about someone" is about as base and general as you can get. Also note that you're shoving a "wolves obviously killed charu because he was putting pressure in the right places" reasoning up there.

both of those possibilities are shit and it'd be nice if you didn't operate under either of those assumptions. They're possibilities, yes, but nowhere near as substantial as you're making them out to be

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 12:27 AM

like I said, I saw pazzaz check in 2-3 times for 30~ min and not post anything which is pretty wolfy

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492787)
I first voted shado in 1037

So glad I saw this post because I caught 1078 and 1097 but didn't see 1037. Almost kind of lost my shit for a sec.

Alright.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492788)
My read on Charu was along the lines of "probably town, pending wolftell"

For two, I wasn't. Over the night phase though, I did wonder who was gonna die and assumed it'd probably be AA. I had a couple other options in mind (not naming names cause I dont wanna give woofs ideas) but Charu just really was not one of them.

Wording: What counts as a slip and what is really just poor vocabulary?

I'm kiiiiiiinndaaaa leeeaaaannnniinng Slliiiiiiiiiippp

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492526)
Back. So people are second guessing the Freezin wagon?

If he isn't a hit then he's a shit town SPEAKING OF WHICH XELNYA YOU STILL BITCHING ALL THE WAY UP TO EOD

Jesus Christ

I think Freezin, Xel, DFR (who still hasnt ever come around and made me feel better about his lackluster responses. He's going under the radar now and that's shit) and Haku

I dislike RB but I wont vote him today

rereading this post makes me lean MML more town

MixMasterLar 11-12-2016 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492790)
mml didn't refresh soon enough

mindmeld with him on the strangeness of only 1 N0 death, but assuming/asserting there's no third party at this point is stupid

also asserting that "charu is right about someone" is about as base and general as you can get. Also note that you're shoving a "wolves obviously killed charu because he was putting pressure in the right places" reasoning up there.

both of those possibilities are shit and it'd be nice if you didn't operate under either of those assumptions. They're possibilities, yes, but nowhere near as substantial as you're making them out to be

I guess a third party (or for that matter, wolves) didn't kill/roleblock/item use/whatever, and Charu could have just been a randomed kill/someone knowing how good he tends to magically get d2-3 and wanting to get rid of the problem ahead of time.

But all the same, I'll assume we have a larger wolveteam and no 3rd parties until we see another nightkill. And looking at Charu's post can't hurt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492791)
like I said, I saw pazzaz check in 2-3 times for 30~ min and not post anything which is pretty wolfy

Man that's garbage, and I --------- actually that's angleshooting

But let's say gut tells me he's totally aware of the game and choosing not to play.

Pazzaz You're reading this, right? Get in here

YoshL 11-12-2016 12:43 AM

watching MML fixate on supposed slips makes me dump him into the town pile for good tbh.

I'm looking at my general feelings towards the players in the game, and it's either null, or town leaning to varying degrees.

I have to commentate osu stuff tomorrow, so I'll be probably attempt to iso people for the first time fucking ever because it feels weird having like a bunch of strong town leans, and no real substance on any scum (AragakiAyase, roundbox, MixMasterLar, XelNya, Vendetta21 for anyone's reference)

feel free to yell at me if i don't actually iso people

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492793)
rereading this post makes me lean MML more town

How so?

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492792)
So glad I saw this post because I caught 1078 and 1097 but didn't see 1037. Almost kind of lost my shit for a sec.

Alright.

Wording: What counts as a slip and what is really just poor vocabulary?

I'm kiiiiiiinndaaaa leeeaaaannnniinng Slliiiiiiiiiippp

Hah, that's funny 'cause I actually thought it'd be funny if someone tinfoiled into that while I was typing it, but figured anyone with a semi-decent grasp of the language would understand that "other options" here relates to "wonder who was gonna die".

What's even funnier is that it isn't either of the options you gave, though. It wasn't a slip, and the "poor vocabulary" comment doesn't apply either because my sentence made grammatical sense. If anything, you could try faulting my word choice, but that still wouldn't apply because the original syntax was not incorrect.

Learn to read, bruh

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492796)
How so?

mindmeld on his choices for pressure/scum and him raging about xel makes me feel like he's genuinely frustrated about the state of the game and wants people to do stuff

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492794)
I guess a third party (or for that matter, wolves) didn't kill/roleblock/item use/whatever, and Charu could have just been a randomed kill/someone knowing how good he tends to magically get d2-3 and wanting to get rid of the problem ahead of time.

But all the same, I'll assume we have a larger wolveteam and no 3rd parties until we see another nightkill. And looking at Charu's post can't hurt.

But let's say gut tells me he's totally aware of the game and choosing not to play.

Pazzaz You're reading this, right? Get in here

not sure why you'd assume there are no extra 3rd parties because there are plenty of 3rd party roles that don't have killing powers

like lyncher, for one

YoshL 11-12-2016 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492794)

Aye, i'm not saying to completely discount the assumption, just that it's not a very founded one. Given 20 players, and a mystery setup, shit happens. Even with a larger wolf team, you would expect more than 1 kp per night phase at the very least, otherwise the game would drag on til no tomorrow.

Another completely valid option is that some protective role landed a hit or something, however it's not really good at all for anyone to claim with something as insubstantial as like "hey guys i did xyz during the night and maybe this happened whoops i claimed"

and again, i'm not saying to not look at what charu was thinking, just that assuming that there's a guaranteed wolf in charu's wolfreads is also not really a good way to go about things. Of course, given like, general statistics, there's probably a chance that there may be one, and if there's one thing that ffr twg players don't do as often as they should, it's look at dead player's reads.

Quote:

juckter was playing ffr quite a bit while not making any posts.

psychoangel also popped into the thread and didn't actually say much.

etc.

ShadoWolfe 11-12-2016 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492798)
mindmeld on his choices for pressure/scum and him raging about xel makes me feel like he's genuinely frustrated about the state of the game and wants people to do stuff

To be fair, his "choices" were the only people really discussed at length yesterday.

I think MML's likely town, but more for tone than anything else.

AragakiAyase 11-12-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4492801)
To be fair, his "choices" were the only people really discussed at length yesterday.

I think MML's likely town, but more for tone than anything else.

did anyone besides me actually discuss haku?