Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 06:29 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492362)

omg

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4492332)
Lets make it a hypothetical question then (and I'm going to note this is your 2nd time not answering without using mechanics, hee hee hee)

What if, hypothetically, there were votes scattered around this game, where everyone had one vote each because everyone had voted for one person each.

Who would you vote for?

I would probably vote Tokzic. Not alot of posts, no really strong reads or interactions and when he left the dfr vote there was literally no follow up or explanation. I could be persuaded to kill pizzazz if people switched however

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492284)
the thing that you need to remember about boats is that there were multiple woof teams, so its a lot easier to come off as town. As a woof i tend to be pretty cool, and my downfall usually comes with mechanical play. Since i was already scum hunting anyways, it was a lot easier to be presented as town.

Hold on

IIRC Boats was a mystery game, while it had a third party (Drizz) she died early on and there wasn't another scum team.

Not that you'd know any way because mystery game
You couldn't have planned it like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492288)
I don't know who haa the most votes atm but i think it's xelnya, so I'd vote him to save myself

Eeewws

I mean, I like the honesty but eewwwwwww

Still reading thread so hopefully you dont still think that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492289)
i think he's talking about the boats mystery game

and talking about..multiple scum teams? and how he was on one?

I'm trying to find the post he's responding to but can't

Didnt ge actually quote me? Click the blue link next to my name in the quote and it'll take you to my full post

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492296)
If you are willing to lynch me put but zenith in the would never lynch today pile, you suffer a particular type of mental disability that should prevent you from playing this game.

I didn't say never
I didn't say we should lynch you
I am disappointed that you're not scu.hunting tho, and still just being a defensive twat about it.

Still catching up but out and about so its hard.

I have Tai Chi for awhile starting in like ab hour but WILL be here EoD

storn42 11-10-2016 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492367)
Hold on

IIRC Boats was a mystery game, while it had a third party (Drizz) she died early on and there wasn't another scum team.

Not that you'd know any way because mystery game
You couldn't have planned it like that.

Link to Boats: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144916

I was on a woof team of 2 in a game of 15. So from D0 its obvious third party is in the game, and when the first lynch was a woof with a different name you know there is another team. and when parody should be reached you know something is up.

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 06:39 PM

Do you guys think I should unvote if I'm leaving the thread until possibly EoD or that it's fine and that you will compensate for it?

I'm about to leave.

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 06:41 PM

I plan to keep it because it's a 20 players game and insta is unlikely.

storn42 11-10-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492369)
Do you guys think I should unvote if I'm leaving the thread until possibly EoD or that it's fine and that you will compensate for it?

I'm about to leave.

We shouldn't be the ones to decide this. If you feel ok with Freezin dieing, keep your vote. otherwise move it or unvote.

roundbox 11-10-2016 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492372)
We shouldn't be the ones to decide this. If you feel ok with Freezin dieing, keep your vote. otherwise move it or unvote.

top gamer status

XelNya 11-10-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492367)
I didn't say never
I didn't say we should lynch you
I am disappointed that you're not scu.hunting tho, and still just being a defensive twat about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492268)
Absolutely will not lynch AA, Paz (altho he is acting lile cancer) or Zenith (...also acting like cancer)

I'm ok with V atm

Sorry i'm rambling lol

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492302)
My question is this.

Why is anyone ok with Zenith as he is right now?

Like MML you gotta explain that Zenith thing to me. I don't fucking understand how without insurmountable amounts of drugs or stupidity you sit in that position.

I did say to AA that it was a pure meta read; I think that Zenith as wolf wouldnt play like this. Reasons where stated.

Like I said, I never said "never" and I will get to the point where I'll demand more from him.

Sorry I hold you to higher standards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492325)
I hate you all.

I'm about to get killed and everyone keeps fucking bringing up my post as some kind of damming evidence. I guess next time I should keep expectations low. Or maybe just go after any of the other 10 or so people that haven't even tried to contribute as much as I have.

Also AA let me make something clear. You keep waffling ok me and bringing up my tone and snarkiness and swing it doesn't match my tone last game. I want to make one thing perfectly clear:

Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment Tone is not indicative of alignment .

I felt the need to repeat that so my position is clear. Tone can change so easily its not even funny. Maybe your having a bad day. Maybe your having a good day. It's about how your feeling when you make the posts, and that isn't indicative of alignment. So dig deeper if you're looking for something to condemn me for please.

Also before I forget, sorry charu but that's the situation i dally find myself in so in all honesty I will probably go ager the person with the most votes to save myself because that's the position in finding myself in. And I'm not going to waste time speculating on alternative situations

Repeat the tone thing a few more times it might magically become true.
Til then, tone is a great way to hunt wolves on d0 with little else to go off on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492328)
AA I oppose freezin lynch

Not suprised. I don't have the time to harass you for an answer to this but I promose you'd be wrong any way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492346)
ok. hypothetical here:

we're playing TWG and its D0. your wolf partner DBP has gone and done his normal woof meta and once again town are on him about it. do you defend him or do you bus/ignore?

You being stuck on this subject makes me feel a little better about you. If he was your partner you would probably take AA's hesitation as a chance to save him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492357)
I puuposefully blocked him out during Arby's phase, didn't really pay attention to him afterwards, now I can't really attack him because I don't have time to sift through everything he's said to build a case.

Wow
Just fucking wow

You know not really reading a player is bad for scum hunting and is probably a wolf trait, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492368)
Link to Boats: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=144916

I was on a woof team of 2 in a game of 15. So from D0 its obvious third party is in the game, and when the first lynch was a woof with a different name you know there is another team. and when parody should be reached you know something is up.

I might be misremembering then. No time to check link but I'll take your word for now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492369)

I'm about to leave.

Vote your heart, Haku.

I am ok with Andy's reply.

I dont know if I have anything else to add.

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4492375)

I guess the word absolutely was too strong for what I wanted to convey. I'm not voting for him this phrase and not really open to reconsidering it with so many scum leans right now.

He's defiantly gonna have to step it up d2 though, hence why I still didn't use the word "never"

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 07:16 PM

MML do you ever get tired of being wrong about almost everything?

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492381)
MML do you ever get tired of being wrong about almost everything?

I feel pretty ok about my ratio, actually.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 07:23 PM

Meh I take it back, your not wrong about everything, just the conclusions you come to are aggriveating.

TWG Ike 11-10-2016 07:25 PM

storn (2)- Tokzic, Charu
charu (1)- Precarious
xel (2)- roundbox, V
zenith (1)- Xel
freezin (5)- gold stinger, storn, yoshl, AA, Haku
unvote (4)- freezin, shado, wine, lar

please lmk if this is not correct

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 07:25 PM

If your going to kill people due to tone and having little else to go off of by your own admissions, why did u get so bent out of shape when I wanted to kill inactives which is comparable to that in overall efficency

roundbox 11-10-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492377)
Not suprised. I don't have the time to harass you for an answer to this but I promose you'd be wrong any way.

I'm not sure to be offended at your arrogance or your evaluation of my toneread

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492387)
If your going to kill people due to tone and having little else to go off of by your own admissions, why did u get so bent out of shape when I wanted to kill inactives which is comparable to that in overall efficency

It's not comparable IMO. Giving off anything is much better then nothing at all

Plus I haven't been using tone exclusively in my reasoning, you're wrong to assume as such.

Tai Chi class is starting gonna go be zen for a little while.

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 07:33 PM

If eod is a half hour like I think it is I won't be back in time so xelnya

Charu 11-10-2016 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492392)
If eod is a half hour like I think it is I won't be back in time so xelnya

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4490790)
d0 will last a little over 72 hours, ending at 11:59 server time, Thursday, November 10th.

Plenty of time left.