Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=145930)

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 04:14 PM

Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

also the fact that so far you still seem set on an inactive rather than pushing a scumread/lean is not a good look

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 04:17 PM

worth noting that pazzaz has now checked in 2-3 times and has not posted at all still, I think that's rather telling

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492246)
The problem is that, in the end, reads + reasons are all that matters no matter how great your presentation looks like.
If your post looks really cute, but there's no content or raw commentary in it, it makes us believe that you cared more about the presentation than solving the game.
A genuine read list would look like a quick draft with key elements about players.

If you're talking about "stopping caring about your posts", you should have dropped the presentation quality over the content.

mindmeld/ninja

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 04:19 PM

I still think freezinice feels markedly more snarky/angry than I saw in his town game, in his wolf game he had little to no pressure so there's not really a comparison to be made there, but it's something worth noting in addition to everything else

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 04:19 PM

also charu how do you have more posts than me? you feel like you have very little presence

Wineandbread 11-10-2016 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Ike (Post 4492233)
he does, thanks for pointing this out
replacements always inherit the vote of the person they are replacing, assuming that the replaced person has cast a vote that day phase

if no vote has been cast, this is inherited as well

In that case unvote

Hakulyte 11-10-2016 04:29 PM

I consider that my own EoD is in 2 hours because after that I'm going to be on the road.

I plan to vote FreezinIce if nothing changes, but I'm going to wait a little more.

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492138)
i didnt reread yet, so i missed some days of posts.

skimming, super surprised that freezins analysis of me completely ignores the fact that my activity has plummeted to near non existence after the initial outburst of shit at the beginning of the game, and that ive left a vote on haku and done nothing else recently

@V the problem with what youve said about AA is that for him, investment level is never indicative of his alignment

Damn, that post when you realize you agree with YoshL
Well I still have AA in the town pile, but yeah most of this and the followup post are spot on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492139)
wait don't you have scumreads in that big post? why don't you pressure them?

I'm embarrassed because I should have been the one to use that point, instead of trying to explain why not to lynch actives for like the third time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4492157)
+1 It's actually quite easy. See my posts.

Also +1

Zenith should get over himself and contribute. I don't care if he's wolf or town, his attitude is garbage and I'd rather see him provide bad analysis than essentially "I hate the people who play this game, so I'm gonna be inactive"

AA you're cleared from my initial scum read. Your posts seem genuinely intent on solving the game, and none have stuck out to me as weird like the initial one I mentioned.

YoshL I still read town, Xel is still kinda scummy but I'll put him on null, MML is playing like MML plays from what I've seen. I misread him in a turbo game, so my input on him is useless.

Inactives are inactives, and I think it would be wolfy attitude to try and convince the town to shoot in the dark at them especially since the wolves know they are town. I'd much rather lynch on some information than no information.

I can get behind the freezin lynch because of that, though I do thank him for postulating wolf strategies. I'll hold off on my vote for now, but he's top spot for me.

The rest I'm too lazy on right now and have class in an hour. Maybe after class I'll give some more feelings.

-o24

Even the new guy is harsh on my play damn. But that's ok Andy because Imma call you out

Where's your original take on these events? Why do I get the sense that your post is merely a Best-of collection?

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4492168)
Okay, time to state my case on Xelnya.

he's a wolf

Xelnya had a decently long shitposting phase, but his shift to game playing was very minimal at the start. I know for a fact Xelnya's wolf game has improved, but I feel like he's slipping a bit. One of these tell take signs of his wolfiness is reactions to a case. I'm not sure how I feel about AA and V jumping on so fast, as I was being a literal idiot in regards to presenting his case. The fun part is my case is actually a serious one. When I initially presented it, he was very angry and heated about being a "mislynch." Last game and some previous instances of his wolfing, he followed a similar pattern. I would like to see this out. I have some other potential candidates in mind, but this one stood out the most.

First spoiler triggered me

I am not on the Lynch Xel train but feh, unvote . Try and make tgese kinds of post before you vote next time please.

[quote=Precarious;4492169]I'll be at work and then restaurant trivia with friends until pretty late tonight, but I'll be back before the day ends. Not sure how much I can contribute today; the reason I signed in to replace rather than start was because I knew this week would be busy for me. I thought there were supposed to be two people ahead of me on the replacements list, but whatever. I'll get caught up going forward, but my contributions might be limited today.

Here are some quick observations from the first few pages before I go.

This is the first thing that jumped out at me. It criticizes a policy lynch vote (that was probably made as a joke anyway), then tries to actually justify it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by juckter1 (Post 4490939)
Charu is a wolf[/QUOTE

Charu made a throwaway "worthless post" type comment to juckter after juckter's opening shitpost, which elicited this. Seems a little overly defensive.

Tokzic's Marth claim when there's no Marth in the list is weird. I haven't played any games with him previously, so I don't know if he tends to do this kind of stuff (although it sounds like he might), but it still feels a little off to me.

Regarding my dig at Haku:

Haku was not in the game at that time and the joke is that I made an earlier post where I thought he was+lurking

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492205)
I will because you signing up and then acting like this is incredibly childish

this happened last game and it's happening again where you just express disgust at the game and then don't do anything, it's a terrible attitude and stop playing if you're going to be this way

I mean he could be wolf but

I think he would be more active and agressive as a wolf then he is now. That's strictly a meta read, but it's strong enough for me to play him slight town.

GGarbage town, but still town.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4492217)
I'm trying to reevaluate his play. I want to believe he's posting all of this for a reason. If he don't, I'll encourage the lynch.

Between this and Haku's other post I think I see his scumtell, guys
But after Turbo VII I expect Haku to drastically change meta so I don't know of I want to vote for him
Haku, do be a pal and continue the hard work, eh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492247)
If you're talking about the first post I mention AA, it's where i say andy's jump onto AA feels choreographed, i've never really addressed AA's content at all.

Nice reading comprehension - please make sure that when you're attempting to sling insults at others that you aren't under a pile of horseshit yourself tyvm

Fucking brutal.

I'm ok with YoshL
I don't really like Charu's reentrance, he parrots the sentiments regarding Freezin's post abd everything else is lackluster.
I don't see any DFR post that make me feel better about him
WIB and Pre need to catch up in thread I think.
Already addressed Haku
I...don't know Storn's meta that well. He was a wolf in Boats and it seems like he's posting similar, but I dont know his town game.

I would probably support a Freezin lynch, but welcome Freezin to make another post and show me he's trying.

I would still support a DFR lynch, but again, I welcome him to try and change my mind.

Xel kind of needs to go ahead abd start scum hunting now.

not 100% sure on Haku and Storn. If no one else sees anything on Haku's post I'm cool with letting him live til tomorrow.

Absolutely will not lynch AA, Paz (altho he is acting lile cancer) or Zenith (...also acting like cancer)

I'm ok with V atm

Sorry i'm rambling lol

AragakiAyase 11-10-2016 04:43 PM

The only thing that concerns me about freezing is the lack of anyone against his lynch

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 04:45 PM

My big post is formatted like ass and I am truly sorry lol.

Hope that's readable

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492271)
The only thing that concerns me about freezing is the lack of anyone against his lynch

Hn. I get your point

Possible he *is* the active wolf? Can't be because he wants to roulette kill by lynching inactives.

Possible 3rd party with no allies and can't get into the town mindset? Perhaps.

IDK I still think it's a solid lynch

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4492247)
If you're talking about the first post I mention AA, it's where i say andy's jump onto AA feels choreographed, i've never really addressed AA's content at all.

Nice reading comprehension - please make sure that when you're attempting to sling insults at others that you aren't under a pile of horseshit yourself tyvm

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4491169)
i'm thoroughly disappointed in AA's contribution though tbh

Just shut up already

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 04:53 PM

And I hear what your saying and agree with it AA, but I cannot do what your asking me to at the moment. I get about a 15 min window before eod to post coming up and I'm on my phone to boot. And I was worried about the appearance of my post because I promised content earlier and felt pressured to deliver, which I guess I failed at.

YoshL 11-10-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4492236)
One of Yoshls first posts was calling out AAs content, so nice selective memory.

You do realize when you're referring to "one of yoshl's first posts" quoting something that occured in the back half of my interractions with andy is not one of my first posts, ***lord

MixMasterLar 11-10-2016 04:57 PM

Freezin

If you had to vote right this second who would it be for?

Charu 11-10-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4492259)
also charu how do you have more posts than me? you feel like you have very little presence

Could be I had a strong presence with minimal content in the beginning.

I'm beginning to stagnate though because lol, I really just don't feel it this game, despite it just being D0.

storn42 11-10-2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492268)
I...don't know Storn's meta that well. He was a wolf in Boats and it seems like he's posting similar, but I dont know his town game.

the thing that you need to remember about boats is that there were multiple woof teams, so its a lot easier to come off as town. As a woof i tend to be pretty cool, and my downfall usually comes with mechanical play. Since i was already scum hunting anyways, it was a lot easier to be presented as town.

Charu 11-10-2016 05:03 PM

Also, no one is against the freezin' lynch because it actually makes perfect sense on why people should vote.

Who's going to defend someone that said "I'mm-a post a mega post with reads" and then post reads with no substance in them?

Tell me who, AA, I'm rather curious.

Charu 11-10-2016 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4492284)
the thing that you need to remember about boats is that there were multiple woof teams, so its a lot easier to come off as town. As a woof i tend to be pretty cool, and my downfall usually comes with mechanical play. Since i was already scum hunting anyways, it was a lot easier to be presented as town.

...What...?

FreezinIce 11-10-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4492282)
Freezin

If you had to vote right this second who would it be for?

I don't know who haa the most votes atm but i think it's xelnya, so I'd vote him to save myself