Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

Hurleyisgod 12-3-2015 06:03 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

I've lurked this thread for far too long. I run combo teams. Currently it's a Kush team and an Anubis team. Been playing the game for years but had a long break and now back as of last month. My ability to get at least an 8 combo is amazing, so i picked up these teams. Theyre fully maxed out teams, but not fully +'d.

My ID is 323,206,338 for anyone who also has combo leaders.

YoshL 12-3-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4380548)
KOTG?

King of the Gods - the final dungeon in the Starlight Sanctuary set (normal dungeons)

Hurley, kushi feels a little meh in terms of combo leaders, since at least, the meta seems to be revolving around tpas now (and rows to a lesser extent) so idk. I sometimes have kushi up for like, weekend dungeon but rarely

Hurleyisgod 12-3-2015 06:22 PM

I mostly use my anubis team. the constant x49 is amazing, plus the occasional x100 is a bonus. kush is slower than most, but i like her for anything except mythicals and legend plus.

kjwkjw 12-3-2015 08:06 PM

Might want to check your ID there --

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurleyisgod (Post 4380643)

This gives me a rank 6 Tyrra friend on NA, haha.

Hurleyisgod 12-3-2015 08:38 PM

WHOOPS not 338, 388

Gradiant 12-3-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4380545)
anyone know of any viper orochi guides? that 16x sounds really good right now, I'm stuck at 9x lol

Dragons have shit rcv so you won't really be able to try to stall through any hits, unless you have an orochi up and can use his active. So fill the team up with dragons with high hp, tpa maybe, quick orbchangers to make sure you can deal a good amount of damage every turn.

Kotarouchan 12-3-2015 10:13 PM

@choof: Possible non-IAP B/R Orochi subs:
Mirage Plessios
Aurora Dragon
Apex Starling
Niflheim

I dunno, just seems rough to be playing a Dragon team in Puzzle & Waifus though.

choof 12-3-2015 10:46 PM

it'd probably be better than my devil team currently
I could also feasibly do the farmable golem team since you can buy kog in mp shop
I'm gonna redo padherder here in a bit and post a thread on rebbit tho

choof 12-4-2015 02:51 PM

https://ld.reddit.com/r/PuzzleAndDra...ght_sanctuary/

pls hlp

Red Blaster 12-4-2015 03:26 PM

King Baddie is op.
get asap

My devil team is all farmable and it puts out pretty solid damage.
Disco Queen Hera Ur for 3x devil or better
King Baddie for spike and not bad stats for a lower tier monster
Uvo Hera easily farmable, decent stats skills cd is kinda useless but on a Zues run you'll be stalling most likely
Dragon Zombie great stats even in its base form
Raoh from Fist of the North Star (hey it's back conveniently!) decent stats meh skill
Another Hera Ur or any 3x leader or better

Hurleyisgod 12-5-2015 04:32 PM

Question, are satan teams any good these days? I just got one from the mythical and dont know if i should level it as a leader. I know they were amazing back like a year or so ago but now i have no idea. It's 3.5 attack and 1.35 health for devil cards if you dont know.

Red Blaster 12-5-2015 06:03 PM

I've yet to mess with a Satan team, I need rcv, but Gradiant used to run one I think

Kotarouchan 12-5-2015 07:36 PM

I would think that they have some viability especially since BValk got the Devil type (and another row in JP) to help. Maybe you could beat No RCV dungeons with him, but I'm not one to risk-try those.

choof 12-6-2015 04:07 PM

found a build that looks like it can clear kotg
lumiel/cdd/cdd/king baddie/king baddie/lumiel
lumiel, cdd, king baddie on both floor 9 and 10

also now a proud owner of both b/r orochi and a zombie dragon :mrgreen:

edit: I'm not gonna bump because it's not too important, but I just decided to yolo roll
pulled freyja and artemis lmao

once I clear the last mechdragon dungeon, I can start looking at making this team
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/simu...1.99.1.0.0.0.0

anything I should change?

Red Blaster 12-10-2015 08:59 PM

Tried the ranked dungeon four times, failed all four which is odd considering I can usually coast the normal Vulcan, but the orb trolls are real right now.
Anyone had any luck with it?

Contrapasso 12-10-2015 09:05 PM

havent been able to play it because of rank
once I get my devil team to a good place, I'll start tackling descends

got kotg on farm 8)

Gradiant 12-10-2015 09:14 PM

I've been either flubbing the combos on zeus so he absorbs or I skyfall combo on hermes, so time could be cut down a little bit more

Gradiant 12-10-2015 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4381652)
edit: I'm not gonna bump because it's not too important, but I just decided to yolo roll
pulled freyja and artemis lmao

Sick, should be fine for the time being. that evo of artemis usually for row teams though, so eventually make awoken freyja and lead with her with artemis as a sub paired with friend silvie (new gfe that was released in japan) when we eventually get her. High hp and rcv with damage coming from tpas on trash floors and rows with damage enhance actives for boss floors.
Archangel Michael would be amazing as he has high number of green rows as well

Hurleyisgod 12-11-2015 09:21 AM

Did the tournament dungeon last night twice, ended up getting in the top 25%. I forget what the prize is at that rank. Used my Anubis team, a maxed out lilith is super helpful on those bastards with 10 million defence. 10 MILLION, WHY, COME ON.

Hurleyisgod 12-11-2015 03:03 PM

Also, just beat my first lvl 10 in a challenge dungeon series. Was easier cause it was a 7x6 board this time around.