Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   where did the garbage bin go (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=128907)

Snapps 02-9-2013 04:06 AM

where did the garbage bin go

what gives

Razor 02-9-2013 04:06 AM

Re: where did the garbage bin go

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/ffr/attn-tgb/

Snapps 02-9-2013 04:11 AM

looks like im part of the "Prima Bin - Not Quite gBin Users" group is there still a section for this or did everyone completely go to FFЯ

Syhto 02-9-2013 02:21 PM

nope its gone from site

Wayward Vagabond 02-9-2013 02:24 PM

hey snapps i havent seen you around since you were on #ffya

Snapps 02-9-2013 02:55 PM

i dont have irc anymore i think the last time i had it was maybe 4 years ago?

robertsona 02-9-2013 02:56 PM

sticky please

Wayward Vagabond 02-9-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snapps (Post 3857598)
i dont have irc anymore i think the last time i had it was maybe 4 years ago?

sounds about right it has been a while lol

btw im who_cares973 dunno if youd remember me or not

Snapps 02-9-2013 03:37 PM

sure do

DDRBaller123 02-9-2013 03:55 PM

holly shit

Crashfan3 02-10-2013 12:02 AM

I find that with TGB gone, I post on the forums less often. dunno if that's a good thing or not.

King of TGB 02-10-2013 02:45 AM

where oh where did the garbage bin go????

where the fuck did the garbage bin go?? where the fuck is the garbage bin???? thats the all too common refrain. it all started months ago in a criminal bidding for moderator positioning. fools gave credits to fools and fools prospered while the wise suffered. many lost interest and became sick, morose and suicidal. turning to drug abuse and other forms of escapism the former users of the garbage bin have become shells of their former selves; walking corpses waiting to rot. a user by the name of A2P is to blame for much the garbage bin's decline, it is he who has wallowed in filth, celebrating the stench of death as if it were the finest of perfumes. it is he who has forsaken his brethren in the name of frivolity. it is he who locks threads, and edits others posts at will; a tyrant, undeserving of the power he wields. it is he, A2P, who now decides who can and who cannot participate in the garbage bin. this is wrong, this is unjust. no single man should have control over another man's ability to participate in the garbage bin. A2P is not motivated by a common interest when he denies a user access to the garbage bin. his position as the "keeper" of the garbage bin interferes with the common interest of the FFR community at large. whoever decided to make the garbage bin into a private sub-forum has disrupted the ebb and flow of the FFR forums. they have polluted our ecosystem with frivolous requirements and unwarranted privacy; people in positions of power, unyielding to the will of their peers. how much longer will this go on before they realize that they are hurting FFR??? when will the garbage bin be made public again????

Izzy 02-10-2013 03:28 AM

Did you really just write that?

Trogdor!!!! 02-10-2013 03:32 AM

If you had any life outside of trying to get into TGB you could write books for kids with autism.

adlp 02-10-2013 03:59 AM

it would be an autobiography

supermousie 02-10-2013 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adlp (Post 3858101)

Zing!

Ohaider 02-10-2013 11:26 AM

Re: where oh where did the garbage bin go????

Quote:

Originally Posted by King of TGB (Post 3858073)
where the fuck did the garbage bin go?? where the fuck is the garbage bin???? thats the all too common refrain. it all started months ago in a criminal bidding for moderator positioning. fools gave credits to fools and fools prospered while the wise suffered. many lost interest and became sick, morose and suicidal. turning to drug abuse and other forms of escapism the former users of the garbage bin have become shells of their former selves; walking corpses waiting to rot. a user by the name of A2P is to blame for much the garbage bin's decline, it is he who has wallowed in filth, celebrating the stench of death as if it were the finest of perfumes. it is he who has forsaken his brethren in the name of frivolity. it is he who locks threads, and edits others posts at will; a tyrant, undeserving of the power he wields. it is he, A2P, who now decides who can and who cannot participate in the garbage bin. this is wrong, this is unjust. no single man should have control over another man's ability to participate in the garbage bin. A2P is not motivated by a common interest when he denies a user access to the garbage bin. his position as the "keeper" of the garbage bin interferes with the common interest of the FFR community at large. whoever decided to make the garbage bin into a private sub-forum has disrupted the ebb and flow of the FFR forums. they have polluted our ecosystem with frivolous requirements and unwarranted privacy; people in positions of power, unyielding to the will of their peers. how much longer will this go on before they realize that they are hurting FFR??? when will the garbage bin be made public again????

lmfao

Trogdor!!!! 02-10-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

A2P 02-10-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

more like autisiography

.Layne. 02-10-2013 11:58 AM

I died lol