Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8b (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205)

LeKrispyKreme 11-30-2018 05:16 PM

Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

I'm In.

LeKrispyKreme

V-Ormix 11-30-2018 05:19 PM

Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

ay i want join ye tournehr

edit: aslo donated som creds

reuben_tate 11-30-2018 06:25 PM

(Dank) updates!

See here ;)
Thanks Velocity! <3

For those of you familiar with what the above link is about, you'll know that this will improve the process of how score submissions work for this tournament. I'll put more information regarding this when I post the official post for Round 1 when it starts.

rushyrulz 11-30-2018 06:59 PM

hyp

timk 11-30-2018 07:17 PM

in

Elmerz 11-30-2018 07:27 PM

Do I get extra points for posting early?

PS.. If someone could explain why my window says its January 12/2018 that would be swell. I saved my replay just in case, even though they're not valid submission methods.

Antori 11-30-2018 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmerz (Post 4659096)
PS.. If someone could explain why my window says its January 12/2018 that would be swell. I saved my replay just in case, even though they're not valid submission methods.

it's the 1st of december, I'm also getting the same date~

Elmerz 11-30-2018 07:43 PM

Ur the 1st of December. Thx~

dewdew7 11-30-2018 07:52 PM

I would like to join the tournament :D I am eligible. I have had this account for 7 years and have plentyyyy of games. I'm so excited!! haha it's my first one Cx

LeKrispyKreme 11-30-2018 08:02 PM

I would like to be place in D1. I haven't played in awhile, so I'm a little rusty. If you could do that then that would be greatly appreciated.

LeKrispyKreme

LeKrispyKreme 11-30-2018 08:09 PM

Hello, My name is LeKrispyKreme and I would love it if I could be a part of your tournament. I know it's kind of last minute but if you could sneak me into D2 I would greatly appreciate that.

LeKrispyKreme 11-30-2018 08:11 PM

Ignore the 8:02 post. Put me into D2.

GhostieGoBoo 11-30-2018 08:11 PM

i'm a tad bit confused. it says the round hasn't started yet, but songs are up? O.o

i'll just wait til 9pm just to be safe lol

reuben_tate 11-30-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeKrispyKreme (Post 4659106)
Ignore the 8:02 post. Put me into D2.

My apologies, I'm still catching up on division placements. I'll have you added to the roster later tonight.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostieGoBoo (Post 4659107)
i'm a tad bit confused. it says the round hasn't started yet, but songs are up? O.o

i'll just wait til 9pm just to be safe lol

The songs are up but the tournament hasn't started yet. I will post the official post for Round 1 at 9pm server time (which is when the tournament starts).

gold stinger 11-30-2018 08:19 PM

This is basically the official tournament now

LeKrispyKreme 11-30-2018 08:20 PM

Hey Reuben,

This is LeKrispyKreme and I was wanting to join the tourney. I have met all the specifications, Played for 2 years, have well over 250 games played(6827) and well over 50 unique games. If you wouldn't mind sneaking me in to D2 I would greatly appreciate that.

GhostieGoBoo 11-30-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4659109)
The songs are up but the tournament hasn't started yet. I will post the official post for Round 1 at 9pm server time (which is when the tournament starts).

alright sounds good my dude

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4659110)
This is basically the official tournament now

yeah, i didn't expect them to set up a tournament dashboard and all the bells and whistles. pleasant little surprise lol

SubaruPoptart 11-30-2018 08:50 PM

Not gonna lie, D5's song is the bane of my existence right now. Been about 3 hours. D4's isn't much better by those standards though ngl. Split Jumptrills are my death at this point :')

xXOpkillerXx 11-30-2018 08:57 PM

The tourney hasn't started yet... Why even ask lmao

reuben_tate 11-30-2018 09:00 PM

Round 1 ends December 7th, 9pm Server Time
Signups are open until the end of Round 1

Round 1

D0: Power (1)
D1: Policy In The Sky! (15)
D2: Dr. Mario Pt. 1 (30)
D3: Endless Tewi-ma Park (45)
D4: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! (55)
D5: Tamashii (65)
D6: Sonic the Hedgehog (Dubstep) (72)
D7: Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby) (85)

Score Submission Changes

Thanks to Velocity, this tournament will be using the FFR tournament dashboard! This is the same dashboard that is used for the officials. The dashboard can be found on FFR's front page in the left side bar under "Tournament Dashboard". Alternatively, you can click here.

The dashboard will automatically keep track of your best score for the file associated with your division during the course of each round. However, just to be safe, if you improve your score on a file, please check that the tournament dashboard has been updated with your improved score! If for some reason, it hasn't, please take a timestamped screenshot of your score and let me know. I know that for some people, the engine is not displaying the correct time. If this is still the case, then you can include the timestamp on FFR's website in the upper-right corner. Open the spoiler below for an example:

You're still free to post scores in the thread and discuss them and stuff to keep the thread lively :)

Responses to Posts in Thread

I apologize for being a little slow in responding to posts in the thread. I tend to do this in batches. I do quote all posts that I respond to, so when I do post thread responses, you can Ctrl+F your username to find my response. (Of course, I won't be responding to every single post in the thread, only those that are directly addressed towards me or those that I find interesting and want to respond to.)

Updates on Division Placements

I will be working tonight to try to finalize division placements (including pending division changes and requests for division changes. If you've requested a division change, I will address it shortly, sorry for the delay). If you have not yet been placed (or have a possible pending division change), you can play the file for the division you expect to be placed in and take timestamped screenshots of your score and submit them to the thread. I am not responsible if you play a file for a division you expect to be placed in and you end up being placed in a different division.

I will continue to address concerns regarding division placements (of either yourself or competitors) up until the end of Round 1, so if you have concerns, now would be the time to let me know.

Division 0

Unfortunately, the tournament dashboard does not currently have support for division 0. If you are a Division 1 player that is interested in participating in D0, you'll have to take a timestamped screenshot of your score and submit it to me via PM or in the thread. I will personally keep track of D0 scores in the spreadsheet.

If you're in D1 and want more information regarding D0, please see the OP of the tournament thread for more information.

Tokens!

I've coordinated with FFR Events to get some token prizes for the tournament! The top three in every division will win one token of their choice.
Thanks rushyrulz! <3

What tokens can I pick?
You can pick amongst the following tokens. Only 1st place winners may select the bolded tokens.
-The Wises Were Wrong
-FREEDOM DiVE

-Dendrite v2
-Coactive [Over My Shoulder Mix]
-Tell v3 (Extended Mix)
-Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year
-The Bridgeport Run
-Bedtime Story

What if I'm awarded a token but have them all already?

You'll be rewarded with 50,000 credits instead.