Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8b (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205)

reuben_tate 11-19-2018 11:25 AM

FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8b

Introducing,

Benguin's FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8b

(Note: Final Title)

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4665371)
With the tiebreaker over, below are the final placements for the tournament.

D1:
1st: devonin
2nd: 1Kick234
3rd: timk

D2:
1st: Solarlake
2nd: Neko_Atsumaki
3rd: Araket

D3:
1st: Thegaminggenius
2nd: Totoxri
3rd: mewtikz

D4:
1st: dashoe93
2nd: CDCan
3rd: Twisue

D5:
1st: Deamerai
2nd: Andrew WCY
3rd: _Fluttershy_

D6:
1st: suicidaln00b
2nd: DarkZtar
3rd: V-Ormix

D7:
1st: 11brendon
2nd: TheToaphster
3rd: SoFast

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4664230)
You guys have made it this far after 5 long and grueling weeks. This last week will be the most grueling, especially for some divisions, but hopefully your efforts will pay off in the end. In any case, I hope to at least see all of you at the finish line and I hope you've all enjoyed your journey thus far~

Round 6 ends Friday, Jan 11th, 9pm Server Time

Round 6

D0: Pollyanna (11)
D1: Emerald Hill (Metaljonus Mix) (35)
D2: =.The Ocean.= (56)
D3: Colorful Course (70)
D4: Amen Iraq (81)
D5: Milky Blue (90)
D6: Schmollbluk (98)
D7: PEACE BREAKER (WRIST BREAKER) (∞)

D5 File
Milky Blue is a purchased file. If you don't have enough credits to purchase the file, let me know and I'll give you the credits necessary to purchase it (with no expectation for the credits to be returned).

D7 File
Your file is a file that is on the ffrmania engine.

Ignore the song title in the dashboard page. Unfortunately, given the current tools I have to work with in regards to the dashboard, I can't put songs from alternate engines on there.

Since the dashboard can't keep track of your progress, in order to submit for this round, you must send in a proper screenshot. Instructions for a proper screenshot can be found in the tournament OP.

If you're unfamiliar with how to access the D7 file, follow these instructions:
-load up the R^3 engine
-go to Options -> Other Options
-Under "Engine Playlist", select "Add Engine"
-Copy/Paste the following URL into the "Engine URL" textbox: https://prawnskunk.com/ffrmania/r3.xml
-Under "Engine Playlist", select the newly loaded "FFRmania Engine"
-Close Options
-Now, under the "Play" tab should be the songs from the ffrmania Engine. You can use the search feature to find the file.

Late Scores/Extensions
At this point no more extensions will be given since this is the final round.

You can still submit late scores for Round 5 up until the end of Round 6 with the usual 5 goods penalty.

After the end of Round 6, no late scores (from any round) will be accepted.

Participation Prizes
Just as a friendly reminder, in order to be eligible for participation prizes, you must submit a score for every round. That includes this final round as well. As late scorse for Round 6 won't be accepted, be sure to get a score in before the week is up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4664184)
Spon Con!!!

I plan on hosting a rates tournament sometime after this tournament (not immediately after, but sometime in the future). So in honor of that, I wanted to do a little spontaneous contest that was relevant to that.

For this contest, you must AAA the file "Excite Bike" on the highest rate possible. Your rate must be a integer multiple of 0.05 (in other words, starting at a rate of 1.0x, you can change your rate by 0.05 at a time). If you submit a rate that's not a multiple of 0.05, I'll round it DOWN to the nearest 0.05.

To submit, please post a screenshot of your Excite Bike AAA and also the name of the division you're in (I know most people's divisions at this point, but I can be forgetful sometimes and it would save me the trouble of looking it up :P)

This contest ends at the end of Round 6.

The prize will be 20,000 credits for 1st in each division and 10,000 credits for 2nd in each division. In addition, 1st in each division will get..umm...I'm trying to come up with some other prizes...this is the best I got:
-a place in my top 16 on my profile for 2019
-give me a something to draw and I'll do my best to draw it in 30 seconds in MS Paint (note: I cannot draw). It'll be a 200x200 drawing so that it can be used as an avatar if you please~
-I will bake a cake and take a photo of it and it'll say something along the lines of "Congratulations [insert names of all 1st place winners of this contest here]!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4663745)
Round 5 ends Friday, Jan 4th, 9pm Server Time
(Round 4 scores will be accepted until the end of Round 5 with no penalty)

Round 5

D0: Norfolk Gals (10)
D1: Pear (30)
D2: Electric Daisy Violin (52)
D3: Try This (66)
D4: Poppin' Shower (74)
D5: Halcyon [xi] (87)
D6: Music (For Kirby) (93)
D7: Odd-22 (103)

Round 4 Extensions (Reminder)
Due to the holiday season, everyone participating will automatically get a Round 4 extension until the end of Round 5 with no penalty. However, if you submit a Round 4 score after Round 5 starts, you'll need to submit a proper screenshot of your score (please read the OP for instructions on how to take a proper screenshot. I reserve the right to reject screenshots that don't adhere to the guidelines in the OP.)

D7 ffrmania stuff
Sorry guys, I've been sick all week and haven't done the stuff I said I was going to do regarding the ffrmania stuff. I hope you can all forgive me. I'm going to aim to have ffrmania stuff for D7 in the final round however.

-------------

Yes, I know a lot of these songs are going to kick a lot of people's asses. Have fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4663246)
Attention D7 Players (Again)
Ok, here's how we're going to deal with the ffrmania situation for D7. If you DON'T want ffrmania to possibly be used for Rounds 5 and 6, then you must send me a PM before the end of Round 4. If a single D7 player tells me they don't want it, then we'll stick to songs on the main engine. If I don't hear any complaints from anybody, then we'll be using ffrmania.

What I don't want to happen is for someone to not hear about this post and then come into the beginning of Round 5 being like "Well, I don't want ffrmania songs and I didn't hear about any of this until just now." To try to prevent such a situation from happening, I will do all of the following:
-have this post here
-put this post in the OP
-PM this post to every D7 player
-write on every D7 player's comment wall telling them about this post
-for every D7 player, exhaust every possible means of communication available that I can find (discord, skype, AIM, etc) and send them a message about this post through every possible channel of communication

I'll also be sending out reminder PM's and I'll post a reminder in the tournament thread 24 hours before the round ends.

In regards to how the songs will be picked. As I said earlier, I'll be working with some other D7 players not in this tournament to determine the Round 5 and Round 6 songs for D7. If you're D7 and participating in the tournament, feel free to throw song suggestions at us and we'll add it to the pool of files we're considering. Note that posting a song suggestion is not in any way a "vote" like we did for Round 3 picks. Posting a song suggestion will just help us to put whatever file on our radar to look at.

I hope this sounds fair enough for everyone. If not, feel free to PM me regarding any concerns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4663124)
Round 4 ends Friday, Jan 4th, 9pm Server Time
(Round 4 scores will be accepted until the end of Round 5 with no penalty)

Round 4

D0: Pita (8)
D1: N's Farewell (27)
D2: Satanic Unicorn Orgy (46)
D3: 101 Kittens (59)
D4: Goatstep (71)
D5: Since 1983 (79)
D6: Sleepmix Strikes Back (89)
D7:A Dichroic Glass Snafu (100)

Thanks for Joining Us!
Thanks to everyone that joined us for the awesome marble races, it was a lot of good fun! There were a bunch of close calls, but the marbles associated with the songs above ended up being the winner. If you had a good time and would like to do marble track racing to determine the next two rounds as well, let me know!

Round 4 Extensions
Due to the holiday season, everyone participating will automatically get a Round 4 extension until the end of Round 5 with no penalty. However, if you submit a Round 4 score after Round 5 starts, you'll need to submit a proper screenshot of your score (please read the OP for instructions on how to take a proper screenshot. I reserve the right to reject screenshots that don't adhere to the guidelines in the OP.)

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4662513)
Round 3 ends Friday, December 21st, 9pm Server Time
Signups are now closed

Round 3

D0: Etude In E Major (5)
D1: Parachute (stupid clowns)(24)
D2: The Past (41)
D3: Walking on a Dream (55)
D4: Rocket Flight (63)
D5: DRAGONLADY (76)
D6: Twister (83)
D7:Rave 5 (94)

Round 3 Vote Results
Below are the Round 3 vote results. Not surprisingly, for many divisions, every single person voted for a different file resulting. For these divisions, I broke the tie randomly (except for D2 since I did like one of the file choices and because bias).

Congrats to dashoe93 and Twisue for voting for the same file for D4! Enjoy your Rocket Flight!

For D5, there was a two way tie (with two votes each) for Megalovania and DRAGONLADY. I'm personally garbage at Megalovania. I'm also garbage at DRAGONLADY, but not as garbage. Since I'm participating in my own tournament, I went with the file I'm less garbage at (:

For D6, it was interesting to tally the votes. At some point, there was a 3-way tie (with 2 votes each) between Twister, Weapon, and welcome to my kastle. In the end though, Twister ends up getting that extra third vote. Good job gold stinger for convincing enough people :)

The individual vote tallies are below if you're looking for anyone to blame :)

D1: Parachute (stupid clowns)
-----------
devonin: Parachute (stupid clowns)

D2: Tie
------------
jefanno1: Pointless Fast Rap
TheFFRPerson: Thinking Different
stepmaniasamurai: Metropolis Zone
SuperBoi88: Captain Jack
sploder12: Sakura No Kenshi
Charmoeleon: The Past
beeattack: Garden Party

D3: Tie
------------
Antori: Megane De Ne!
TheLegendofPie: Video Out A
usMath: Alone
DatB01: Walking On a Dream
Totoxri: Fast Rap Battle
Thegaminggenius: Yukidokeiro Flowers

D4: Rocket Flight
-------------
ositzxz369: Chlorophyll
qrrbrbirbel: Final Step
dashoe93: Rocket Flight
SputnikOwns: Starlight
EppuJoloZ: Spider Dance
Toxophilis: Fish Hell
Kawaii025: Across the Ocean
AMD: Piano X Forte
RenegadeLucien: Witches Hat
Zageron: Nova Pulsar (and wants qrrbrbirbel to unfriend him)(edited)
Twisue: Rocket Flight

D5: Tie ( Megalovania and DRAGONLADY)
--------------
Casey2069: MEGALOVANIA
gattsta: Bloody Tears
Fluttershy: Nix-Tek
SubaruPoptart: Heavenly Spores
Psychotik: Gravity Blast
Elite Ninja: Hajnal
basicdrummerman: DRAGONLADY
Andrew WCY: Requiem -Dies irae-
handpanda: megalovania
Bobini: DRAGONLADY

D6: Twister
--------------
Hakulyte: honki sentai majirenjaa -MAJI eurobeat version-
Elena-: Twister
DarkZtar: Weapon
SK8R43: Weapon
FirstMaple8: We Eat At FIVE FIVE FIVE (guys)
V-Ormix: welcome to my kastle
suicidaln00b: welcome to my kastle
gold stinger: Twister
Pizza69: Flesvelka
Elmerz: Twister
Durvin: Paraclete [Oni]
Jtehanonymous: Skeletor
IwasAsquidOnce: Candy Crack Curtain Call

D7: tie
------------
xXOpkillerXx: Herbie goes balistic
Matthia: Anima
rushyrulz: Rave 5
TheToaphster: Scrap Syndrome
mrpreggers: Here We Go
-paexaea-: The Ordeal Becomes Great
Zoobin4: grind4

Non-Submissions
If you didn't submit for both Round 1 and Round 2, I am removing you from the tournament. In general, if you fail to submit a score for two consecutive rounds, you'll be removed from the tournament.

Quote:

Update!

For the Round 4 songs, we're going to do something a little interesting :) For each division, I've picked 3 files. To determine which file will be picked for Round 4, we're going to be use the most complicated RNG: marble track racing!

We'll be doing 7 races, one for each division. Each file will be represented by a marble. The first marble to make it to the end of the track will be the Round 4 file for that division! If every single marble is eliminated (i.e. falls off the track), then we'll repeat the race with another track.

This will be happening at 7pm server time (8pm eastern). This is two hours before Round 4 begins. The marble racing will be streamed and commentary will be given by dashoe93 (a.k.a. Shoepert) and a link to his twitch channel where the marble racing will be occur is here.

Below is some samples images of what some portions of what some of the tracks look like:
I could probably get some better images, but these are what I got from a quick google search

Below are the files that will be facing off tomorrow!

D1:
Gruntilda's Lair
N's Farewell
Drum Song

D2:
PUNK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS Galaxy In Toybox [Light]
Pinkie's Castle
Satanic Unicorn Orgy

D3:
101 Kittens
Kakke Ecko (I Love J-Core Forever Mixxx) Dot Matrix Hero
Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate

D4:
Twilight Jewel
Determination
Goatstep

D5:
Gotta Catch 'Em All
Since 1983
A White Cat Sings Lovely Jazz Waltz

D6:
Tenimuhou Galaxy In Toybox [Heavy]
Sleepmix Strikes Back
Breakbeat Acid

D7:
Magical 8bit Tour Husigi Usagi Milk Tei
A Dichroic Glass Snafu
where is my balls

EDIT: I've added this post to the OP as well.
Round 1 Extensions:
Samoy
Dukeofspook
DatB01
coolmanjohn
BedrockSolid
Quote:

Round 2 ends Friday, December 14th, 9pm Server Time
Signups allowed up to end of Round 2 (See Late Score Penalty)

Round 2

D0: Town Theme 1 (WIP Edition) (3)
D1: Happy Happy Shining Star!! [Light] (18)
D2: Politically Correct Holiday Song (35)
D3: welc.moe (50)
D4: GIN TONIC FLAVOR (60)
D5: Boot (70)
D6: Car Sax (80)
D7: Lawn Wake II (89)

Can the tournament host provide some dank commentary on tournament thus far?
Sure, but I'm in the middle of writing this Round 2 post, so it's not gonna happen at this precise moment.

Late Scores
If you still haven't submitted for Round 1, you may still do through until the end of Round 2, but you will incur a penalty. Please read the tournament OP on information regarding late scores. If you fail to submit for two rounds in a row, you will be removed from the tournament.

The D7 File
This is a secret file meaning that you'll need a certain amount of credits in order to play it. In particular, you need 42,000 credits. Note that you don't need to spend any credits, you just need to have that amount of credits in your account. If you don't have the required number of credits, feel free to ask others if they wouldn't mind temporarily loaning you the credits for the round. I can also loan credits, but if you fail to give them back by the end of the following round, I will remove you from the tournament and will blacklist you from any future tournaments I host.
Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4661721)
Update!
Round 3: Participant's Choice

For the next round, I'm going to do something a little interesting. I'm going to let the participants vote on which file they'd like to play!

To submit a vote, please send an FFR PM with the name of the file you'd like to vote for with the subject title "Round 3 Vote" (so that way, I don't open up the vote early). You can only vote for the division you are currently in. To ensure that the tournament increases in difficulty as planned, your file must be in the difficulty range specified below.

D0: 4-6
D1: 21-25
D2: 38-42
D3: 53-57
D4: 63-67
D5: 73-77
D6: 83-87
D7: 93-97

Your vote must be submitted by Thursday, December 13th at 9pm server time at which point, we will be doing a live tally of the votes in the FFR Discord voice chat.

In the event of a tie, I'll serve as a tiebreaker. If there is a division without any votes, I'll pick a file for that division as normal within the difficulty range specified above.

You're free to discuss your votes in this thread but only votes send via PM will be officially counted.

EDIT: You may not select a token file or a purchased file. Secret files are still up for grabs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuben_tate (Post 4661009)
SPON CON!!!

Below are the difficulties for the Round 2 files:
D1: 18
D2: 35
D3: 50
D4: 60
D5: 70
D6: 80
D7: 89

If you are the first person in your division to correctly guess what your file is for Round 2 before Round 2 officially starts, you'll receive 10,000 credits. Each person gets exactly one guess. In addition, I'll make you a custom santa-hat-ized version of your current avatar (or I could add it to another pic). Below is a sample:

I'll think of another prize for you Gold Stinger if you get this~

EDIT: Up'ped the credit amount a bit.

EDITv2: You can make a 2nd guess after 5pm server time.

Quote:

Round 1 ends December 7th, 9pm Server Time
Signups are open until the end of Round 1

Round 1

D0: Power (1)
D1: Policy In The Sky! (15)
D2: Dr. Mario Pt. 1 (30)
D3: Endless Tewi-ma Park (45)
D4: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! (55)
D5: Tamashii (65)
D6: Sonic the Hedgehog (Dubstep) (72)
D7: Piano Concerto 1 'ANTI-ARES' (For Kirby) (85)

Other info given in the round 1 post. Please read if you haven't already:

Score Submission Changes

Thanks to Velocity, this tournament will be using the FFR tournament dashboard! This is the same dashboard that is used for the officials. The dashboard can be found on FFR's front page in the left side bar under "Tournament Dashboard". Alternatively, you can click here.

The dashboard will automatically keep track of your best score for the file associated with your division during the course of each round. However, just to be safe, if you improve your score on a file, please check that the tournament dashboard has been updated with your improved score! If for some reason, it hasn't, please take a timestamped screenshot of your score and let me know. I know that for some people, the engine is not displaying the correct time. If this is still the case, then you can include the timestamp on FFR's website in the upper-right corner. Open the spoiler below for an example:

You're still free to post scores in the thread and discuss them and stuff to keep the thread lively :)

Responses to Posts in Thread

I apologize for being a little slow in responding to posts in the thread. I tend to do this in batches. I do quote all posts that I respond to, so when I do post thread responses, you can Ctrl+F your username to find my response. (Of course, I won't be responding to every single post in the thread, only those that are directly addressed towards me or those that I find interesting and want to respond to.)

Updates on Division Placements

I will be working tonight to try to finalize division placements (including pending division changes and requests for division changes. If you've requested a division change, I will address it shortly, sorry for the delay). If you have not yet been placed (or have a possible pending division change), you can play the file for the division you expect to be placed in and take timestamped screenshots of your score and submit them to the thread. I am not responsible if you play a file for a division you expect to be placed in and you end up being placed in a different division.

I will continue to address concerns regarding division placements (of either yourself or competitors) up until the end of Round 1, so if you have concerns, now would be the time to let me know.

Division 0

Unfortunately, the tournament dashboard does not currently have support for division 0. If you are a Division 1 player that is interested in participating in D0, you'll have to take a timestamped screenshot of your score and submit it to me via PM or in the thread. I will personally keep track of D0 scores in the spreadsheet.

If you're in D1 and want more information regarding D0, please see the OP of the tournament thread for more information.

Tokens!

I've coordinated with FFR Events to get some token prizes for the tournament! The top three in every division will win one token of their choice.
Thanks rushyrulz! <3

What tokens can I pick?
You can pick amongst the following tokens. Only 1st place winners may select the bolded tokens.
-The Wises Were Wrong
-FREEDOM DiVE

-Dendrite v2
-Coactive [Over My Shoulder Mix]
-Tell v3 (Extended Mix)
-Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year
-The Bridgeport Run
-Bedtime Story

What if I'm awarded a token but have them all already?

You'll be rewarded with 50,000 credits instead.

What is this all about?
Hi everyone! That's right! It's time for another tourney hosted by yours truly~ It seems there hasn't been a user-run tourney in quite awhile, so I'm hoping this tournament will help to spark some competition and some fun times :) The last couple of tourneys I hosted were rates tourneys but this one will instead be a standard, good ol' fashioned cumulative tournament.

How do I register? Am I eligible?
Simply post in the thread that you would like to participate! You may register at any time between now and the end of the first round. In order to participate, your account must be at least 1 month old and you must have at least 250 games played (50 of them being unique). Any exceptions to the "1 month old" policy will be made on a case-by-case basis.

How will this tournament work?
1) This is an cumulative style tournament with 6 rounds. The divisions will be determined partially by the amount of participants.
2) At the start of each round, each division will be given a file to play. Rounds will last about one week. Players in that division will play the file and submit their score in this thread (see submission details below).
3) This tournament will use raw scoring as opposed to combo-scoring.
4) At the end of the tournament, in each division, the participant that has the highest sum of raw scores amongst the six rounds wins!

How do submissions work?
Thanks to Velocity, this tournament will be using the FFR tournament dashboard! This is the same dashboard that is used for the officials. The dashboard can be found on FFR's front page in the left side bar under "Tournament Dashboard". Alternatively, you can click here.

The dashboard will automatically keep track of your best score for the file associated with your division during the course of each round. However, just to be safe, if you improve your score on a file, please check that the tournament dashboard has been updated with your improved score! If for some reason, it hasn't, please take a timestamped screenshot of your score and let me know. I know that for some people, the engine is not displaying the correct time. If this is still the case, then you can include the timestamp on FFR's website in the upper-right corner. Open the spoiler below for an example:

You're still free to post scores in the thread and discuss them and stuff to keep the thread lively :)

If I need to post a screenshot, how do I do it?
First note: you do not need to post a screenshot if the dashboard has already saved your best score. The tournament dashboard link can be found at the top of this post (it's difficult to miss.)

If for some reason, the dashboard doesn't have your best score and you need to submit a screenshot, here is how you do it. This is assuming you're on a Windows machine:

1) Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (usually abbreviated as "Prt Scr") to screenshot your score. Alternatively, find some other way to screenshot your score (such as Windows Snipping Tool) and make sure to "copy image" to make sure the image is in your clipboard.
2) Go to https://imgur.com/upload
3) Press Ctrl+V to paste and upload your image on Imgur
4) Right-click on the uploaded image and click on "copy image address" (this might be different depending on your browser).
5) Make a new post on FFR
6) In the toolbar for the post, there should be a icon to include a new image (it's a little square with a mountain in the background.) Click it and press Ctrl+V to paste the image link from step 4 and hit ok.
7) There is a preview message option that you can click before sending your post to make sure that your image is included correctly. Click that to make everything is how you want it to look.
8) Submit the post.

Cheating?
Don't.

What division will I be placed in?
For preliminary placements, we will use the FFR leaderboards here in order to place you. Based on your levelranks/replays/etc, we reserve the right to move you to another division we feel is more appropriate if need be.

I reserve the right to change the "boundaries" of the division based on participation.

As preliminary placements are prone to error, if you feel you were placed in the wrong division or if you feel that someone in your division should be in a higher division, please let me know via PM (as opposed to in the thread).

What is D0 about?
This information is only pertinent to those currently placed in D1. I know some of the participants here are a bit newer to the game, so I will also be making a D0 to serve as a gentler introduction to FFR :)

Participation in D0 is entirely voluntary. You may play in both D1 and D0, or just D1, or just D0. Just know that in order to be eligible for non-participation-based prizes, you will need to place in D1. However, as long as you submit a score for every round (either to D0 or D1), you will be eligible for all participation-based awards.

No late score penaltys will be given to scores in D0. This means you may begin participating in D0 even if the tournament is half-way over. There is no need to "sign up" for D0. I've copied/pasted all the D1 participants in there so if you decide you wish to participant in D0, you can just start submitting scores for D0 in the tournament thread and I'll update the spreadsheet accordingly.

I am aiming for the D1 files to be around the difficulty of about 15-35.

If you have suggestions for which difficulty ranges you'd like to see for D0, please let me know!

Unfortunately, the tournament dashboard does not currently have support for division 0. If you are a Division 1 player that is interested in participating in D0, you'll have to take a timestamped screenshot of your score and submit it to me via PM or in the thread. I will personally keep track of D0 scores in the spreadsheet.

Can I get a division-specific banner?
You sure can! It's a great addition to forum signatures that are looking a bit empty! The banners are in the spoiler. If you quote this post, you can see the bbcode used to get the banner to link to this thread.

You can put it into your signature (by going to your profile, then Settings ->Change Signature.) From there, you just need to paste the appropriate bbcode for the banner. In the spoiler below is the bbcode needed to for each division's banner.

Shoutout to Charmoeleon for making these banners!

The bbcode needed to put the banner in your signature:
Code:

Original
[url="http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205"][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198197339507261440/517145681149034496/RamenTourneyFinal_nodiv.png[/img][/url]

D1
[url="http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205"][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198197339507261440/517145535740903434/RamenTourneyFinal_D1.png[/img][/url]

D2
[url="http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205"][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198197339507261440/517145539817635853/RamenTourneyFinal_D2.png[/img][/url]

D3
[url="http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205"][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198197339507261440/517145542845923328/RamenTourneyFinal_D3.png[/img][/url]

D4
[url="http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205"][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198197339507261440/517145546629316628/RamenTourneyFinal_D4.png[/img][/url]

D5
[url="http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205"][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198197339507261440/517145550227767307/RamenTourneyFinal_D5.png[/img][/url]

D6
[url="http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205"][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198197339507261440/517145554208423938/RamenTourneyFinal_D6.png[/img][/url]

D7
[url="http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150205"][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198197339507261440/517145528723832882/RamenTourneyFinal_D7.png[/img][/url]

Original

D1

D2

D3

D4

D5

D6

D7

Credits/Prizes
I will be starting off the tournament with 250,000 credits. We will happily accept donations of both the credit and non-credit variety. We will add your contribution to the list once we have received it. Credit distributions will be determined at the end of the tournament. You need to submit a score for every round to be considered eligible for prizes.

Also, shout-out to Rapta who will be donating five $20 Steam Gift Cards for this tournament!

For the Steam Cards, one of them will be given randomly as a participation prize to a participant that submits a score for every round. For the remaining four cards, they will be randomly distributed to those that get first place in their respective divisions.

qrrbrbirbel will be giving out a box of Ramen to each person that gets 2nd or 3rd place in this tournament!
Winners of this prize can have the flavor of their preference.

I will also look into seeing if I can get official backing so that we can also get some token prizes as well.

Donations
To donate, go here. Just put my username "reuben_tate", your donation amount, and an optional message. I'll include your message in the tournament OP :) If you'd like to donate something of the non-credit variety (feel free to be creative), let me know by PM!

Rapta
-100,000 credits
-five $20 Steam cards
-"For the tournament!"
qrrbrbirbel
-14 boxes of ramen
Velocity
-2,500,000 credits
-"Unoffical tournament donation. >_> <_<"
xXOpkillerXx
-1,234,567 credits
-"For hosting the greatest event in a while"
PrawnSkunk
-500,000 credits
-"good luck hosting!!"
reuben_tate
-250,000 credits
-Initial Prize Pot
Elmerz
-250,000 credits
-"<3"
Marik von B
-250,000 credits
-"For prize pool"
Andrew WCY
-225,000 credits
TheToaphster
-200,000 credits
-"Yeet"
Zerkrome
-135,000 credits
Casey2069
-106,969 credits
-"Hai! x3 *tackleglomps you* *Ou@* *hands you note* *disappears* Note reads: This to help
all of the new players who are suffering from Ligma.
"
SoFast
-100,000 credits
-"take these stacks yuh"
WhatWhat123
-100,000 credits
-"for the tourney fam kisses and hugs xoxoxoxoxo"
11brendon
-100,000 credits
-"tournament donation"
_Fluttershy_
-50,000 credits
V-Ormix
-40,000 credits
-"guck uduc ug ug ug"
boomerangbro10
-35,592 total credits
--27,083 credits
---"even out the tournament pot"
--8,509 credits
---"even out the tournament pot for real this time"
Deamerai
-27,083 credits
-"lets make the credits a perfect number"
Doughdough
-25,000 credits
Kawaii025
-25,000 credits
-"I got a lucky Benguin in PokéGo and named it Piplup. Also, tourney donation. c:"
beeattack
-24,975 credits
-"my tithe"
CDCan
-24,567 total credits
--12,345 credits
---"oh, peeps are donating creds to the unofficial"
--11,111 credits
---"would have donated more but...lol....500,000 2 weeks ago Lost 500,000 2 weeks ago Lost 500,000 3 weeks ago Lost"
--1,111 credits
---"500,000 1 minutes ago Lost 500,000 2 minutes ago Lost uuuuuuuuuh, yea"
LeftyRighty
-20,000 credits
-"tourney credits!"
EppuJoloZ
-20,000 credits
-"I really do nothing with these things xd"
SubaruPoptart
-15,000 credits
-"Figured I should make a contribution of some sort. Let the mashfest go well!"
stepmaniasamurai
-12,500 credits
-"put this in the tournament registration thread or no pb&j sandwich"
Blondeybear
-10,000 credits
-"Not much but here is a donation"
Twisue
-10,000 credits
-"My last remaining brain cell reminding me every 45 seconds that they did surgery on a
grape.
"
gold stinger
-9,314 total credits
--9,298 credits
---"Credit Rounding For Tournament (Should bring it to 2,250,000 in total)"
--16 credits
---"Stop Right Now"
LeKrispyKreme
-7,000 credits
Charmoeleon
-6,969 credits
-"ha, gay"
Antori
-6,000 credits
-"gl everyone <3"
laserguyman
-1,337 credits
-"heckin tourney bois"
TheFFRPerson
-1,250 credits
-"c'est pour le tournoi"
LJK
-584 credits total
--100 credits
---"For the tournement, (Not in), also ur mums a virgin dab (I'm sorry)"
--470 credits
---"Played a 73 and every time a missed I donated 10 credits."
--1 credit
---"OWO"
--1 credit
---"UWU"
--12 credits
---"D"
Thehidden0ne
-501 credits
-"omae wa mou shindeiru. Nani!"
FirstMaple8
-250 credits
-"TAKE DIS TWOOOO FIDEY FOR DA TOURNEY"
Punk Kitten
-57 credits
-"Gravity is a scum bucket"
Gravity Kitten
-56 credits
-"from the subhuman scum hobbyists"
flashflash account
-9 credits
-"dude the instructions are wrong, there is no "play ffr" button anywhere, you're
lucky I'm smart
"
Elena-
-1 credit

Total Prize Pot:
-6,424,581 credits!
-$100 in Steam Gift Cards
-14 boxes of ramen
-21 tokens

Note: 24,500 given for spon cons and credits for purchased files so far

Tokens!

I've coordinated with FFR Events to get some token prizes for the tournament! The top three in every division will win one token of their choice.
Thanks rushyrulz! <3

What tokens can I pick?
You can pick amongst the following tokens. Only 1st place winners may select the bolded tokens.
-The Wises Were Wrong
-FREEDOM DiVE

-Dendrite v2
-Coactive [Over My Shoulder Mix]
-Tell v3 (Extended Mix)
-Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year
-The Bridgeport Run
-Bedtime Story

What if I'm awarded a token but have them all already?

You'll be rewarded with 50,000 credits instead.

Late Scores and Extensions
We will allow people to submit late scores up to one round late. You will be penalized by 5 goods. [Also, if you submitted a score on time but happen to improve it by more than 5 goods in the next round, you may resubmit.] You will need to submit late scores via screenshot since the dashboard will not automatically track them. Instructions on how to take a screenshot can be found above.

You may ask for an extension for a particular round as long as it is before that round ends. In the meantime, post your best possible score if you have one so that way, if the extension isn't granted, you won't be penalized for a late score.

Late scores will not be accepted and extensions will not be granted for the last round.

If you fail to participate for two rounds in a row, you will be removed from the tournament.

Responses to Posts in Thread

I apologize for being a little slow in responding to posts in the thread. I tend to do this in batches. I do quote all posts that I respond to, so when I do post thread responses, you can Ctrl+F your username to find my response. (Of course, I won't be responding to every single post in the thread, only those that are directly addressed towards me or those that I find interesting and want to respond to.)

Questions/Concerns
Any questions about the tournament can be sent either myself (reuben_tate) via PM. Alternatively, you can post in the thread as well and I'll respond appropriately.

Participant list (Total: 193!)
(Updated to post #487)

GhostieGoBoo
ositzxz369
SK8R43
Funnygurl555
Pizza69
Chubisque
PrawnSkunk
LeftyRighty
_Fluttershy_
dashoe93
WhatWhat123
-paexaea-
Arianni
Elmerz
RenegadeLucien
Andrew WCY
Matthia
Antori
Deamerai
heartofsilver
Psychotik
oOL3G1TxG4M3ROo
qrrbrbirbel
jefanno1
Seoulslayer
mrpreggers
Precarious
Charmoeleon
suicidaln00b
Kdog436089
Zoobin4
Hakulyte
rushyrulz
flashflash account
emanfrazier
FirstMaple8
Walrusizer
11brendon
Elena-
Pretentious
usMath
gold stinger
samurai7694 (for funsies)
Shxfted
loubaby89
Blondeybear
Godnick
Chasitiez
TheJayEagle
TheToaphster
Crynote
Bamalama
123kappa3
basicdrummerman
EtienneSM
dark_kam
dragonmegaXX
SoFast
Bobini
DissonantMuse
skully111
EppuJoloZ
stepmaniasamurai
Schmeat
TheBort
DeltaNein
Rukairi
Electro_
TheSaxRunner05
DeciBel1231
Twisue
.Gazelle.
fingiesman
laserguyman
SubaruPoptart
death111
mewtikz
AMD
_DJ Vinyl_
axith
SapphireYoshi
broodwar3
Twiznitch
uni385
kirbykawaii5464
owenviau1
Coolboyrulez0
TheFFRPerson
Trenchery
Punk Kitten
IdiPotato
Totoxri
CDCan
Kawaii025
FFRGreen
DDR_Anna
l1luminati
awein999
Defluxit
Durvin
2Sweet4me
Reproach
Jtehanonymous
LeafJay
SputnikOwns
Thegaminggenius
Zerkrome
HardstyleLover
BedrockSolid
TenSecondBraeden
snaphap
basketbalboy333
Elah
Xeromus
One Winged Angel
Jaekr
Sunnshine
Marik von B
sickufully
00_LilSaint_00
PatamonKid
IwasAsquidOnce
Kawaiimachine
Whispy01
Fyzx
xXOpkillerXx
Yyorshire
RogueETJ
CarrotCake94
Sanjixcon
xSnaggles
RawrMeMuffinMan
zacowner
LeKrispyKreme
Devonin
timk
DatB01
SuperBoi88
beeattack
donuts42
Solarlake
Neko_Atsumaki
Deadlyx39
Garquillex
thenoob27
storn42
Zageron
Toxophilis
Grek69
TC_mistrisofevl
v1NiNjA
dewdew7
DarkZtar
Yste
botchi246
Kriptos
Nixo
Charu
V-Ormix
Araket
ncaperson24
PrincessCaderpio
WwedX
DoLink
NoNamer69
Happeh
TheLegendofPie
LuigiDubZ
Mal1236
reborn.1234
boomerangbro10
benny58624
gattsta
dha
Casey2069
juckter1
Faisselle
Gradiant
Plan_Bsk81127
Herogashix
jonathon577
1Kick234
sploder12
itrondin
Doughdough
URL
Dukeofspook
NeoMasterPie
bumbumbole
Xeraphus
Samoy
coolmanjohn

Sky Kitten 11-19-2018 01:10 PM

Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 (Working Title) (Working Title)

Approved!

LeftyRighty 11-19-2018 01:12 PM

I SHALL DONATE TO THE PRIZE POT

...right after i finish this essay. really excited for this! :D

also, how generous of Rapta to donate steam cards! wow!

edit: in!

Deamerai 11-19-2018 01:13 PM

Definitely (already said that i'm) in

Funnygurl555 11-19-2018 01:13 PM

in

also yeah rapta that was really cool of you

Charmoeleon 11-19-2018 01:14 PM

In.

suicidaln00b 11-19-2018 01:18 PM

in

qrrbrbirbel 11-19-2018 01:25 PM

I will donate a box of ramen for 3rd place in each division

GhostieGoBoo 11-19-2018 01:33 PM

rapta what a legend.

im sure this will be a fun tourney, glhf y'all :D

Kdog436089 11-19-2018 01:41 PM

In :)

Thanks Rapta and Reuben!

Wayward Vagabond 11-19-2018 01:43 PM

Is there a mobile ffr game yet so I can play

Psychotik 11-19-2018 01:43 PM

Woohoo first tourney as Master. I'll enjoy losing badly.

qrrbrbirbel 11-19-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotik (Post 4657288)
Woohoo first tourney as Master. I'll enjoy losing badly.

We can both compete to see who the worst Master is :p

Zoobin4 11-19-2018 01:48 PM

IN. Also thanks rueben for another awesome tourney and thanks for the big donations rapta

Hakulyte 11-19-2018 01:53 PM

in

xXOpkillerXx 11-19-2018 01:59 PM

How long per round

reuben_tate 11-19-2018 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx (Post 4657294)
How long per round

1 week per round

-paexaea- 11-19-2018 02:42 PM

I'm in. Hopefully I can actually finish the tournament this time around.

GhostieGoBoo 11-19-2018 02:46 PM

boxes of ramen? oh man, now my goal is 3rd place...

dashoe93 11-19-2018 02:52 PM

I would like to join in D4 please thanks. The D5 rank thing is a fluke and I'm not that good anymore.