Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Riotpolice 10-5-2011 10:04 AM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Hello!

oldCaartoon 10-5-2011 06:34 PM

Hello FFR :)

iitzAnthony 10-5-2011 07:31 PM

Hey everyone figured I should post a hello to you all and FFR too :D

sakura080789 10-5-2011 07:32 PM

hello all new comers to FFR

pleaseandthankyou 10-6-2011 09:48 PM

lolol

flipsta_lombax 10-6-2011 09:51 PM

Welcome, ohey.

pleaseandthankyou 10-6-2011 10:39 PM

hey, oh hey.

flipsta_lombax 10-6-2011 11:05 PM

Welcome. Yo dawg, sup. Did you add me as your referral or did someone else referred ya?

hXcalltheway 10-7-2011 06:02 AM

Goodmorning all new comers from Pennsylvania here :) Enjoy it here and tear shit up.

Zekramcross 10-7-2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hXcalltheway (Post 3548006)
Goodmorning all new comers from Pennsylvania here :) Enjoy it here and tear shit up.

What he said and this time from Michigan! :-D

BLAZZE 10-7-2011 07:54 AM

hi ffr, i'm looking forward 2 havin fun on da forumz and playin da game and gettin AAAs! xD

hXcalltheway 10-7-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLAZZE (Post 3548027)
hi ffr, i'm looking forward 2 havin fun on da forumz and playin da game and gettin AAAs! xD

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/....php?f=60&a=28

BLAZZE 10-7-2011 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hXcalltheway (Post 3548036)

i dnt caer about gramer ok tasle foots can juzt shut his faec.

Seriously though, you don't know me?

lumphoboextreme 10-7-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLAZZE (Post 3548037)
i dnt caer about gramer ok tasle foots can juzt shut his faec.

Seriously though, you don't know me?

Tass left lol.

BLAZZE 10-7-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumphoboextreme (Post 3548038)
Tass left lol.

Lol, sooner or later I knew it would happen and FFR would be a much better place. It seems like all of the old mods are gone which makes me happy, this place has a much better atmosphere with the new mods it seems.

By the way, did you hear about DarkShark making a second top 1000 shirt? If so, I need to pass 126 people to make the shirt...

lumphoboextreme 10-7-2011 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLAZZE (Post 3548040)
Lol, sooner or later I knew it would happen and FFR would be a much better place. It seems like all of the old mods are gone which makes me happy, this place has a much better atmosphere with the new mods it seems.

By the way, did you hear about DarkShark making a second top 1000 shirt? If so, I need to pass 126 people to make the shirt...

I heard they were thinking about it but not sure if they are gonna go through with it. Won't be hard to get in the top 1000 though lol.

kathelry 10-8-2011 06:21 PM

hey, im new guys! so wasup everybody?

PrawnSkunk 10-8-2011 06:31 PM

Welcome, kathelry! :) I've had quite a good day, thank you~
It's always great to have new members like you join our community :D

CammyGoesRawr 10-8-2011 06:37 PM

Welcome all newcomers, "to the insanity we call FFR" ! :D
Make yourself right at home. <3

hXcalltheway 10-8-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr (Post 3548661)
Welcome all newcomers, "to the insanity we call FFR" ! :D
Make yourself right at home. <3

And by "insanity" you literally mean insanity haha...especially if you're an anal ballistic freak like myself.

xcorsetx 10-9-2011 08:00 PM

Hey, yeapp im a new newbie lols been hitting arrows on my keyboard for approximately 15mins lol already hooked, dont have very good co-ordination skills though lols BUT AWESOME .. and yeahh hey :D:grin::lol::mrgreen::wink:

petrichor 10-10-2011 12:13 PM

Hello Here! :)

hXcalltheway 10-10-2011 02:52 PM

Hi hello welcome

supermousie 10-10-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petrichor (Post 3549370)
Hello Here! :)

Goddamn it why didn't I think of this?

Welcome to FFR guys!

Tattoojunky 10-13-2011 11:54 PM

hey guys im new here. my bro is eddieownz@ffr youll be seeing me around

Darkbreezee 10-14-2011 08:07 AM

welcome to ffr ^^

Wize2B 10-15-2011 09:31 AM

Ok, maybe I made a big mistake, I can’t even figure out how to start the game. I push the options and don’t see the start. I saw someone playing this a few years back and remembered it looking fun. I am joining for a different reason than most, and probably the wrong reason. I am looking for an escape and this seemed like a good one. I need a place to escape because I do not like my dad’s girlfriend. I know, it probably sounds weird to most of you. As I said before, suggestions will be welcome.

psychoangel691 10-15-2011 09:38 AM

Options is just where you choose your settings for the game. To actually play you have to go to one of the genres or the song list and click the song twice and the game will start.

ray-sama 10-15-2011 08:36 PM

hi guys! well im not really new, i started this account about 4 to 5 years ago. but i quit playing and decided to come back and you know play a little bit. i looked at the stuff i used to be able to do and flabbergasted how the hell i made it to lvl 10 in MP lol but yeah just saying whats good to everybody! p.s howdy folks :P

AddiiX 10-17-2011 02:07 PM

Hello you all, my name is Addison and I'm new here at FFR :)
I hope to see yall around sometime!

supermousie 10-19-2011 06:35 AM

Welcome to FFR you guise. Make sure you read through the FFR Sitewide rules thread so you don't inadvertently (or not) break any rules.

I don't know how anyone gets to MP level 10 either. Maybe I just suck at the game.

supermousie 10-19-2011 07:04 AM

I was making a joke, broski. I don't even play MP. O.o

yukieishida 10-20-2011 04:59 PM

HOLY WOW!!! HOWDY EVERYONE!!!! im just creatin a new account cause my old one got deleted!!!! SO AS SAID... HOWDY!!

supermousie 10-21-2011 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukieishida (Post 3554157)
HOLY WOW!!! HOWDY EVERYONE!!!! im just creatin a new account cause my old one got deleted!!!! SO AS SAID... HOWDY!!

Accounts are never deleted. Just lost. If you can remember the username and password, then you can... err, log back in.

Welcome back.

DeuceDevious 10-21-2011 04:26 AM

Havent been to this site since it went down. glad its back up cuz i had some good times cuz of this site. Feels good to be back

ace4ever 10-21-2011 09:52 AM

Hi guys, Im ace4ever and im the president of the united americas.

Riotpolice 10-21-2011 10:03 AM

Well, I do warn all who approach this website. The moment you see this website, your life is drained in front of your eyes. Anyway! Welcome to FFR. Have a nice stay

yukiko135 10-23-2011 02:37 PM

hello my friend told me about this site and well totally a newbie

RuGuru 10-23-2011 04:21 PM

hello

Jack marukay 10-24-2011 01:57 PM

Aaalright, I'm say hello.
Here it comes: Hello!

I'm not that new to this, since I played a bunch of songs on some bitmania 7key programm every now and then over the past years. Now a friend of mine told me about FFR so I tryed it out and am pretty happy. Right now I'm a little dizzy because I played too much in a row, but I got my first AAA!

By now I met nice and mean people equally here, let's see where all this is gonna taking me. :D

pmonibuv1 10-24-2011 08:57 PM

Welcome to FFR! Have a (arrow) smashing day!

WTFBBQLOLCAT444 10-25-2011 01:57 AM

This site is probably the greatest music gaming site I have ever been to in my ENTIRE life. And I would like to say, THANK THE **** OUT OF YOU FOR MAKING IT!

WTFBBQLOLCAT444 10-26-2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subin (Post 3556865)
That's a given. By the way, you have an insane username.
Welcome mate.

Why, thanks man. It was really random, and I couldn't really think of anything else. XD. But yeah, thanks. Cheers mate, >:D

Emithith 10-26-2011 01:30 AM

Welcome.
Glad you enjoy the site. lol

Ashley Pearson 10-27-2011 05:14 AM

Hey there, I'm new to this community too. Used to play Guitar Hero a lot and this game reminds me of it, so Im gonna give it a go :)

SirRhythm 10-28-2011 05:07 PM

Hmmm, *sips tea*

ranjiao 10-30-2011 11:48 AM

Hi, I'm new here.

WenR 10-30-2011 06:11 PM

Hello. Just looking around the site and getting familiar.
Can someone tell me why I am able to reply to a thread, but I can't start one. Is there something that I am doing wrong?

gabrieljd 11-3-2011 07:39 PM

I've been lurking the forums for some time but never actually interacted with the community besides MP, I'm seeking to become more active here.

arekkusu-san 11-6-2011 07:40 PM

been a member since 11-27-2003 but i have never posted on the forums before, atleast to my knowledge i havent.

HELLO EVERYONE :D

Mr. Bonne 11-7-2011 04:01 AM

Hi.

Wind_Chimes 11-8-2011 10:42 PM

I'm kind of surprised how much activity is picking up since the site was popular waaaaaay back when! I decided to check out FFR again after my friend told me it was back, and I really surprised that it has so much traffic now.

Oh, I forgot. I'm Wind_Chimes. I used to play a lot before the site went down on another profile but I made this one before I even remembered I had an account. I played a lot of SM in the meantime to keep my skills sharp. All's good, methinks.

Avree 11-9-2011 04:33 PM

Hey! I'm Avree, just started playing FFR. I'm addicted. Not good. :P

Emithith 11-9-2011 04:46 PM

Hey! That's offensive. :L
Welcome to FFR! :3

Avree 11-9-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emithith (Post 3565144)
Hey! That's offensive. :L
Welcome to FFR! :3

Haha, not when I'm behind on school. :P

Nbjk01 11-9-2011 10:05 PM

well i guess this is where i say hellos and stuffs i might drop by every once in to say sup and play some ffr but again this is just an hellows

Mortavia 11-10-2011 03:01 AM

Hello, I joined a couple weeks ago and I am now getting the chance to play regularly. My friend loves Stepmania/DWI and introduced me to them some time back, and recently she introduced me to FFR as well. I hope I can improve even more by playing this game. I love video game music and I am always buying new soundtracks and discovering great composers. I like to buy soundtracks to games I've never played, because I can listen to the music without any bias.

thebeginner14 11-11-2011 03:22 PM

hi. just joined earlier today and ive already played 27 games! love this game!

Avree 11-11-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subin (Post 3565206)
School is more important than FFR.
None-the-less, hope you enjoy your stay here - you've come here, and now you're stuck with us :p

You have a nice name, by the way!

Thanks :) Yes, yes it is. But FFR is SO much more fun then learning about WWI. :P

Welcome everyone else that's new. I've only been here for a couple days and it's so much fun! glad to know i'm not the only newbie around here :P

Emithith 11-11-2011 04:27 PM

It'd probably be best if you learned the reasons why we shouldn't have wars like WW1, and 2, more than learning the reasons to be a better player. lol

Avree 11-11-2011 05:41 PM

Touche. lol

Akarin 11-13-2011 07:30 AM

Hey!

Perhaps not new to the game, I never really bothered posting on the forums. Been playing rhythm games for some years now but never signed up on here. I mostly play variations of keyboard styles such as 4key, 6key, 7key (iidx) etc but usually just 4key. Hope I can get better at the game and get some competition!

reuben_tate 11-13-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nbjk01 (Post 3565284)
well i guess this is where i say hellos and stuffs i might drop by every once in to say sup and play some ffr but again this is just an hellows

Hellows! ^_^ Welcome to the forums (and to the game?)! Anyways, have fun, and feel free to make yourself welcome in the community; just don't feed the trolls :razz:

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeginner14 (Post 3565993)
hi. just joined earlier today and ive already played 27 games! love this game!

Welcome! I think we all love it too (well there are people who rage, but that's another story...) Have fun and make yourself comfortable in the forums. ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akarin (Post 3566810)
Hey!

Perhaps not new to the game, I never really bothered posting on the forums. Been playing rhythm games for some years now but never signed up on here. I mostly play variations of keyboard styles such as 4key, 6key, 7key (iidx) etc but usually just 4key. Hope I can get better at the game and get some competition!

Nice, most of here also play other rhythm games as well, so we can relate. ^_^ Anyways, just stick around the forums to pick up some tips and perhaps you can enter a few tournaments later; they are good for competition and improving your skill. Anyways, like I said to everyone else, make yourself welcome to the community here, just don't feed the trolls. :razz:

---
To the rest of the community who is not a newbie: You guys are so terrible at welcoming people in a timely manner. Looks like I gotz to do it :roll:

PROGUY 11-13-2011 10:58 PM

Hello FFR :)
I was introduced to this site a while back and I thought of joining this lively community.

I'm mostly a music rhythm gamer myself but I also play other types/genres of games as well. My first rhythm game is O2Jam, but I was slowly introduced to various other rhythm games like StepMania, DJMax, and IIDX and it was fun walking on that road.

Well, see you guys around :D

PROGUY 11-15-2011 01:28 AM

Thanks! By the way, where should I start?
I want to share my charts but I can't start new topics (as said in the first page of this thread).

Edit: Also, is it okay if I put my osu! profile and my YouTube channel in my signature? I'm asking this first because it may be considered "advertising" as said in the rules.

PROGUY 11-15-2011 10:43 PM

Alright, thanks subin :)

Zephyr- 11-16-2011 01:38 PM

Hello

supermousie 11-17-2011 06:19 AM

O hai. Welcome to FFR.

21992 11-17-2011 07:54 PM

i LOVE osu. started on that instead of FFR between couple of months!

RainbowsHaven 11-18-2011 09:27 AM

Hi everyone--I'm new here! I've known about FFR for a long time (a LONG time!) but since I was previously not interested in competitive FFR and the keyboard bindings messed me up, I never made an account. I did so over the summer, however, because I have a good friend who's getting back into the game as of late.

I'm still pretty mediocre right now ( Reference point: I could've made it through R1 of D1, but I don't know how much farther--I'm going to play the tourny and see how far I can get without ACTUALLY being registered), but I'm learning! It helps a lot that I finally found a key configuration that works for me. I play spread, using the middle finger and ring finger on each of my hands. I was previously using all 8 keys in Stepmania (I know, that's crazy), so it took a while to find something that worked well for me here.

I also talk a lot. <///< Sorry! So yeah. Hi! :D

tackk 11-19-2011 07:24 AM

good mornin' from nyc (:

Darkbreezee 11-19-2011 08:33 AM

welcome tho xD

RainbowsHaven 11-19-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subin (Post 3571308)
Many people on FFR play spread using both their index and middle fingers - have you tried this before? I play a mix of spread and other styles, but when I do play spread, I use middle and index for my left hand, and middle and ring for my right hand. Test them out and see what works best.

I played with a few different styles but I had almost no luck using my index and middle fingers. It felt really awkward for me! The other style I had the (next) most luck with was playing one-handed, but I was told that there's something of a limit to how much you can progress using one hand. I found jumps pretty hard that way, also!

Thanks for the advice and welcome! :D I just wish the forums were more active!

Remilia Scarle 11-19-2011 09:22 PM

Some what new..

Hello everyone, i just joined today.. i honestly currently dont have much to ask at all.. so hello!

RainbowsHaven 11-19-2011 10:46 PM

Re: Some what new..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remilia Scarle (Post 3572506)
Hello everyone, i just joined today.. i honestly currently dont have much to ask at all.. so hello!

Hi, Rem! :D Welcome~!

mattuxo 11-20-2011 06:37 PM

hello guys =D

AirborneSickness 11-20-2011 09:03 PM

Saying hello. Isn't that grand?

Remilia Scarle 11-20-2011 10:32 PM

Re: Some what new..

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainbowsHaven (Post 3572533)
Hi, Rem! :D Welcome~!

hello, and thank you =D

PrawnSkunk 11-20-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirborneSickness (Post 3573213)
Saying hello. Isn't that grand?

Welcome to FFR. Stay around for a while :D~

Nice to know there are some people who are not afraid to show their undying love for Skyrim ;)

AirborneSickness 11-20-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrawnSkunk (Post 3573299)
Nice to know there are some people who are not afraid to show their undying love for Skyrim ;)

What can I say? Skyrim is only kind of the best game ever released to date in the history of video games.