Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Penguinosity 01-21-2020 06:18 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

hello

Luden 02-2-2020 12:05 PM

Hi, I'm new to FFR but have played similar games for almost exactly two years :D I hope to become an active member on here and git gud

pointyEyewear 02-22-2020 01:56 PM

hello everyone, this really isn't my first time here but it is my first time in the forums

laserguyman 02-22-2020 04:09 PM

welcome all, if you come across me you can ask me things and i'll try my best to answer

Caramelldansin 04-16-2020 05:35 PM

Hi everyone! This is my first time playing FFR and I'm having fun so far!

klimtkiller 04-17-2020 10:15 AM

hi guys! im not new,

but better late than never amirite

FlynnMac 04-17-2020 01:03 PM

Hi I'm still on the newer end despite my account being created way before I started playing lol

_DJ Vinyl_ 04-17-2020 04:09 PM

Why say hello when you can say goodbye

Moyeon 04-19-2020 09:41 PM

Hello there. I'm Moyeon, and I just like tap tap keyboard games not much to say here.

gold stinger 04-19-2020 10:55 PM

Welcome to the website! Hope you enjoy your stay :mrgreen: If you ever want to communicate with anyone & everyone, consider joining our Discord. There's a link to it on the front page of the website.

Nor 04-30-2020 09:23 PM

I've been around for quite a while on and off. I just started playing again after a few year hiatus. just wanted to say hello! Also welcome to all the new FFR players :)

onewingedangel99 05-4-2020 02:46 PM

Hello i am Revisiting this again ..

and since its been nearly 14 years of playing ffr ..
i didnt know the site was back up so i am glad to see. but is there anyway i can get a name change.. ? please without having to Tarnish my 14 year account on here ..

like is Tasslefoot around still or someone of power

onewingedangel99 05-26-2020 02:57 PM

Bump

YoshimitzuYubare 06-6-2020 08:02 AM

HELLO HERE

Lights 06-17-2020 12:40 AM

hi. I'm new to FFR, not new to 4key VSRG. You can also find me around on Etterna and Quaver.

Vaguester 06-18-2020 06:30 PM

Hi! I was interested in this, and I'm sort of hooked. Although I won't use the forums often, I'll be on other platforms! I use the multiplayer frequently as well.

Songs here are pretty cool as well

TrishTheTruth 06-18-2020 06:37 PM

Hello, FFR Community!

Hey guys! I'm not entirely new to FFR but I am brand new to this community. I used to play FFR religiously back in the day when FFR was super basic, back in my teenage years (maybe earlier, it's been too long). I randomly thought of FFR a few weeks ago and decided to look it up to see if the site was still active. I was tickled pink to find a nontoxic community actively keeping FFR alive, as well as a multiplayer mode, more options to customize the game itself, and tournaments. I'm also so happy to see the Legacy songs still playable as those are very nostalgic for me. I look forward to building my score, ranking up, and making some new friends. Happy stepping, everyone!

gold stinger 06-18-2020 07:22 PM

howdy, new peoples!

ULTIMEGA 06-18-2020 10:58 PM

Hello, new people! And returning members as well!

YoungJulian34 07-14-2020 04:37 AM

Hello everyone!

mkxc3 07-14-2020 04:48 AM

hiya, welcome (:

Kitty11296 07-19-2020 03:06 PM

Hey there! I'm new :) I've been playing a bit for the past few weeks and finally passes 1000 songs played. I thought this is what I needed to get a rank and level, but alas this hasn't appeared yet. Was wondering if anyone knew what the actual requirements were?

Arere 07-19-2020 03:10 PM

thats actually odd

Shadow_God_10 07-19-2020 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty11296 (Post 4735170)
Hey there! I'm new :) I've been playing a bit for the past few weeks and finally passes 1000 songs played. I thought this is what I needed to get a rank and level, but alas this hasn't appeared yet. Was wondering if anyone knew what the actual requirements were?

Speak to a moderator about this issue. It might also take a while for it to happen? Maybe?

Swedcxzaq 07-19-2020 03:48 PM

Have you tried updating your ranking? You have to do it manually at this url:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...boards/?update

If you did already, then yeah, I guess you have to ask a moderator about that

NyctianFey 09-3-2020 11:00 PM

hello everyone

i'm nyctian or nyc for short. i absolutely love rhythm games and music in general. i'm currently learning to play one hand/4 finger, which is a bit of a struggle, but feels like a lot of fun.

i also play a lot of paladins when i'm not busy

nice to meet you all

Akaunei 09-9-2020 11:35 AM

this post is long overdue i registered in july but here we go

this game is my first vsrg and as of now it'll almost be 2 months of me playing vsrgs so theres that

anyways hi im akaunei and yeah if you want to message me feel free

James Somers 09-22-2020 01:39 AM

Hello! My name is James Somers. I am fond of sports, photography. I study the intricacies of healthy eating, I graduated from photography courses, but did not become a professional photographer, because this is just a hobby. But now I want to delve more into the intricacies of choosing a technique and caring for it. I would like to choose good accessories for photography.

YeeYeetyBoi 11-3-2020 12:37 PM

There hasn't been a post here in nearly a decade, hello.
Nvm I lied

Akosu 11-4-2020 12:24 PM

qw

TrainerRed4 11-19-2020 09:37 AM

Hi, I'm new here, and just wanted to say hello to everybody! As I said, I'm new, and I've only been here for a few days, but the community seems super friendly, and the game itself is tons of fun. I'm really looking forward to not only getting better at the game but also becoming more involved in the community here. Amazing, I can already see my improvement at playing FFR (especially since I'm new to rhythm games in general) and it's really exciting and fun.
Other than that, I don't really have much more to say, although I do have some info about me on my profile page.

MrMaharaj 11-27-2020 01:20 PM

Hi. I'm an alt account made to practice up-scroll. Looking forward to improve.

Ken Plays Rythm Game 12-17-2020 09:27 AM

Hi, I'm Ken (internet name), I'm pretty new to these types of games, I would expect to get better at this type of game, but I already am pretty good at FFR as of right now. I've built a good reflex system when it comes to playing games, thanks to my experience in Geometry Dash, I was to import those experiences in this game as well, only at level 12-15, not too bad in my opinion considering how crazy this game can be. I also played Friday Night Funkin' before I've played this game, so a bit more experience before this game as well. Here to say hi to you all people who can press keyboards at an ultrasonic speed, don't expect me to be better at this game.

The_IL_Guy 02-24-2021 09:11 AM

Hello Here!

ramzesuss 03-13-2021 03:38 AM

Hello there

Mattheu 03-13-2021 06:28 AM

Hi

alpython 05-3-2021 10:05 PM

Hello everyone how is it going I am new here

Fireo 05-25-2021 09:25 AM

Hewwo new peoples! Welcome to FFR

Doc1444 07-6-2021 05:37 PM

Hello! I'm very new to FFR; I joined a couple of days ago, I think.

I played mania before this, and I couldn't progress very well due to how hard reading the notes was. When I tried FFR, I immediately saw an improvement.

I think I'll stick around for as long as I can keep improving.

Fireo 07-7-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc1444 (Post 4763535)
Hello! I'm very new to FFR; I joined a couple of days ago, I think.

I played mania before this, and I couldn't progress very well due to how hard reading the notes was. When I tried FFR, I immediately saw an improvement.

I think I'll stick around for as long as I can keep improving.

Thats great to hear! Enjoy your stay.

DumpyGames 08-6-2021 08:14 PM

Hello.

GoPico! 08-6-2021 09:31 PM

HALLOAHJHJHJ

hhhhjkjjjkjkjkdjkghghbvbvbvgbvqwertyuiopkjhgfdsaxcvbnm

AtlaZ R 08-19-2021 11:30 AM

Hello :)

ToonE156 08-19-2021 01:50 PM

Hello!!

Fireo 08-19-2021 06:48 PM

Welcome to FFR. Enjoy your stay!

Federal Express 08-19-2021 06:55 PM

b o x

LeonineHK 09-4-2021 09:32 PM

Ello
I'm actually an OG. Used to play a TON when I was a kid. I'm all grown't up now and can't get into my old account(s).
So here we are.

Beebo_DDR 12-8-2021 05:06 AM

Hey everyone! I've gotten really into DDR/StepMania recently and wanted to engage with the community. Lookin' forward to chatting with y'all.

Figlar20k 12-8-2021 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beebo_DDR (Post 4772879)
Hey everyone! I've gotten really into DDR/StepMania recently and wanted to engage with the community. Lookin' forward to chatting with y'all.

Welcome!!!! Make sure to hop into multiplayer every once in a while. I may not always open a room but sometimes I'm lurking early in the morning!

Rapta 12-8-2021 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beebo_DDR (Post 4772879)

Lots of chatting goes on inside the Discord server~

moenai 02-2-2022 03:02 PM

hey guys i just wanted to check in. this game seems really cool for a vsrg, but i feel like the community is what is really special. i have seen nothing but sweet people in the comments of ffr videos and helpful repliers when i've had questions.

anyway hi. im moenai. hope to talk to some people and make some friends here :)

Tantive72 02-2-2022 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moenai (Post 4775828)
hey guys i just wanted to check in. this game seems really cool for a vsrg, but i feel like the community is what is really special. i have seen nothing but sweet people in the comments of ffr videos and helpful repliers when i've had questions.

Welcome to FFR!

XJ-9 02-3-2022 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moenai (Post 4775828)

Welcome! A lot of people in the community are active on our Discord server so stop by if you get the chance! You can find the invite on the homepage.

hahahahacomedy 12-29-2022 04:14 PM

hi

Zyxel 02-4-2023 05:07 PM

Yo whatsup fellas, I'm returning to this game after a LONG time. I was too young to know what was going on back then, but my older brother had an account called "bagbkaz" and we had shared the account alongside a few other siblings

Anyways, Whatsup! Feel free to PM me or add me as a friend! I'd love to get to know more of y'all here in the community.

Adriano264 02-5-2023 12:42 AM

not new but still wanted to say this: Hi!!

noodles11 02-5-2023 12:59 AM

hi

constellious 07-24-2023 01:00 AM

hello! joined ffr very recently, tho i have played etterna and osu!mania for a year or two now. hope to know this community more

NeonDinosaur 09-13-2023 03:08 PM

I am also one of those who has been here a long time but lost their account. RIP! I had that one for like 13 years.
I havent even played stepmania in a long time either so Im pretty rusty, but trying to get that rank and credits up again. Im open to new friendships and playing with someone :3 send a dm if you want!

Lambdadelta 12-6-2023 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMaharaj (Post 4751122)
Hi. I'm an alt account made to practice up-scroll. Looking forward to improve.

So did you get better at upscroll?

Tielesiti 01-13-2024 06:31 PM

hoi
I'm Tiel and I'm middling-at-best at 4k games but it's fun so screw it
downscroll main, prefer dfjk, and I flounder like a fish if the notes start moving anywhere but the floor