Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

Winrar 01-1-2013 09:54 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Omg so many new ppl, I hope they don't quit right away :(

Little Bear 01-7-2013 01:23 PM

Hi guys, I'm Little Bear. Nice to meet you eventually, those 24 hours seem like forever!

Oh and is my signature working?

_Zenith_ 01-7-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Bear (Post 3830291)
Hi guys, I'm Little Bear. Nice to meet you eventually, those 24 hours seem like forever!

Hello Little Bear, nice to meet you :)
The Sig is not working sadly :( Broken Link or something is wrong with the link

Zageron 01-7-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Bear (Post 3830291)

Welcome.

Fluvs 01-7-2013 06:22 PM

welcome

RB_Spirit 01-7-2013 06:42 PM

Hello all, i'm not actually new to this site, but i thought i would stop by and introduce myself because i'm planning on using the forums a bit more, and welcome all new fellow to FFR!

Little Bear 01-11-2013 02:38 PM

I changed the link so it should be working now, thanks for the welcomes everyone.

I once heard there use to be TWG here, what happened to it? Did it move? It was suppose to be amazing!

Micah_ 01-13-2013 01:21 PM

Welcome!

DethRAH 01-18-2013 05:24 AM

Hello, I have been into rhythm games for a while and have been playing ffr on and off for a few years hoping to commit time to get better

Hazelle 01-18-2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Bear (Post 3834283)
I changed the link so it should be working now, thanks for the welcomes everyone.

I once heard there use to be TWG here, what happened to it? Did it move? It was suppose to be amazing!

You can find twg here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...splay.php?f=47
(Under Game Threads for future ref).

And welcome Deatrah! I hope to see you in next year's official tourney. :D

Thumpa 01-23-2013 05:25 PM

Howdy ho everyone nice to meet you I'm Thumpa.Im here to ffr and make friends

RotyBR 01-24-2013 04:59 AM

Hello! I'm new here.
I'm from brazil and i play stepmania 3 years,and sorry for my bad english >.<

Hateandhatred 01-24-2013 09:44 AM

Hello! I'm new around!

Hoping to make lots of friends and to enjoy this wonderful game!

Ohaider 01-24-2013 02:29 PM

Why

arcnmx 01-28-2013 07:06 PM

Hey everyone, I'm just some random person from Canadaland (as many people here seem to be for some reason o_O) who enjoys the occasional game of DJMax Trilogy and other rhythm games. I found this game a few weeks ago but haven't really been around the community much except on multiplayer so, uh... Hi, nice to meet you all!

I'm always up for multiplayer so if anyone ever wants to play let me know! My accuracy is freakishly inconsistent though and everything lags so I suck :/

Elmerz 01-28-2013 10:23 PM

Just like most of the other posters, not entirely new here! Just figured I'd make a forum post.

Hi! I'm Elmerz but my real name is Josh. I've been playing FFR since around 2008, but only casually in my schools computer lab. I was garbage for about the last 4 years. Then I made an account and started to practice, I'd say I've improved greatly from where I was a year ago!

I'm currently in the 8th official tournament (D3) and I've AAA'd the first song! Looking forward to round 2 and to meeting some great people(and possible competitors) in the near future!

Sweet Angel 01-28-2013 10:25 PM

Welcome guys :)

MinTS2 01-30-2013 06:37 PM

Hello! I'm not entirely new to FFR but this is the first time I've made an account here :P

Xiz 01-30-2013 06:37 PM

Weeeelcome good sir!

loop123456 02-1-2013 02:15 PM

Hi ive been playing ffr for about a month so id thought i may as well start posting on the forums and i guess here is a good place to start

rushyrulz 02-1-2013 02:17 PM

Welcome:D

WheatleyCore 02-6-2013 06:23 PM

Hello! I'm new here and so far its been awesome. Feel free to add c: :-D

champ757 02-12-2013 12:56 AM

I'm new whats up.

machette22 02-14-2013 01:21 AM

Hello ! Im a towel !

you wanna get high ?

and....

Dont forget to bring a towel :D

FissionMailed1 02-14-2013 01:29 AM

lolwut

Nelus 02-14-2013 01:26 PM

Hello

Xiz 02-14-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelus (Post 3861352)
Hello

Hi there :D

Arkuski 02-14-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelus (Post 3861352)
Hello

Hello

Razor - Hub 02-21-2013 06:41 AM

Bonjour à tous les FFR de France ! Nous aussi on se pète les doigts ! (Machette22 suck dick)

Hello !

poe15 03-2-2013 02:11 PM

Hello, folks. I am poe. Nice to meetcha.

Riotpolice 03-2-2013 02:12 PM

Hello! Welcome to FFR. Either you love this game, or you hate it. Have fun!

poe15 03-2-2013 02:30 PM

I love Stepmania, so no reason to hate it, right? Ho!

mrpreggers 03-3-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poe15 (Post 3872840)
no reason to hate it, right?

lol

Rezaxero 03-4-2013 07:47 AM

Hello. I'm not really new here..
3 years ago I got amnesia or something and I don't remember this game at all. Even my nickname, my password and email. So I played another game, SDO-X. With same base 4-keys. :( I'm here just to fill my post count. Also, I played so many music games, anything. If you know any music game that you have played, maybe that I've played, have a chat with me. I'd love to listen to music games.
Hello again :D

TC_Halogen 03-4-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rezaxero (Post 3873802)
Hello. I'm not really new here..
3 years ago I got amnesia or something and I don't remember this game at all. Even my nickname, my password and email. So I played another game, SDO-X. With same base 4-keys. :( I'm here just to fill my post count. Also, I played so many music games, anything. If you know any music game that you have played, maybe that I've played, have a chat with me. I'd love to listen to music games.
Hello again :D

Before I say hello to you, I would like to let you know that cheating is very highly frowned upon on FFR. You put up some botted scores on a few really hard songs. I highly suggest you get your scores purged before staff does it for you and prevents you from logging any scores in the future.

With that being said, welcome to FFR and I hope you don't try to play the game illegitimately anymore.

Rezaxero 03-5-2013 01:10 AM

I understand + I'm no cheater. I'm not playing solo. I play duo with my roommate. You don't need to welcome me I'm just being reborn here =w= If you want to reset my score, go ahead. But please, put some dubstep song :P

EzExZeRo7497 03-5-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rezaxero (Post 3874138)
I understand + I'm no cheater. I'm not playing solo. I play duo with my roommate. You don't need to welcome me I'm just being reborn here =w= If you want to reset my score, go ahead. But please, put some dubstep song :P

You got stuff like 0-0-0-3 on Revolutionary Etude and 3-3-0-5 on Death Piano. Even with two people (which requires serious control, even for easy files), it's still an extremely retarded score. That's not playing with two players, unless you consider the bot as a player as well.

Anyway, there are a couple of dubstep songs in here. Retro City is one of them, you might want to play that. There's Overdrive [aaronmusslewhite], Addict, Entry and a couple more.

Yoshiya Kiryu 03-5-2013 06:07 PM

Hello guys. I must say this game is very interesting. I love it!

A s h e r 03-5-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshiya Kiryu (Post 3874423)
Hello guys. I must say this game is very interesting. I love it!

Welcome! I'm new too! :)

xNiX 03-18-2013 02:46 PM

Am I the only one who finds this shit hilarious? X___x ^

A s h e r 03-18-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xNiX (Post 3882154)
Am I the only one who finds this shit hilarious? X___x ^

What are the odds!? Hahahaha

Elmerz 03-18-2013 07:53 PM

What... AAA on the pokemon black song... get out with this I play legit BS.

Dudemanrox44 03-21-2013 08:18 PM

I'm not exactly new, but I've been inactive for a few years...
I mostly came to ask if there's any way my username can be changed, as I made this when I was 10 and my username is idiotic...

Elmerz 03-21-2013 10:14 PM

That name's killer, what you talking about?

DCRemix 03-25-2013 11:17 PM

hi I'm new here :)

squarelycircle 03-31-2013 07:31 PM

Hi. I watched my sister play this game quite a while ago, I got bored and came over. This game seems nice, and so does this community. :D

Fluvs 04-1-2013 02:55 AM

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

olexa 04-9-2013 07:37 PM

Hello! I joined awhile ago but just kinda lurked around and played a few games. I figured I'd pop into the forums and say hi. I always loved DDR and when I lost my dance pads, I kept playing with the controller. I really like pattern and music games so I was super excited when I found FFR. Adjusting to the keyboard has been a little difficult, so for now I'm working on executing more complicated patterns. I'm all ears for tips! :)

Cloud_Strife15 04-11-2013 08:02 AM

Hello

Spoiled_Milk 04-12-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olexa (Post 3890157)
Hello! I joined awhile ago but just kinda lurked around and played a few games. I figured I'd pop into the forums and say hi. I always loved DDR and when I lost my dance pads, I kept playing with the controller. I really like pattern and music games so I was super excited when I found FFR. Adjusting to the keyboard has been a little difficult, so for now I'm working on executing more complicated patterns. I'm all ears for tips! :)

Hi =) I'm nobody but I would recommend lots of practice of course as you know, songs above your usual difficulty and such.. Tournaments can be found around the forums, I forget which specific place they're in but they're great for "pushing yourself to the max" and to see where you stand amongst other players. Above all, have fun! The community rocks and people are pretty awesome for the most part with the exception of a few ;) (they know who they are), lol. But yea, welcome to FFR =)

Zaevod 04-28-2013 12:18 PM

Hi. I'm not really new, but I decided to make a new account.

Javege 04-28-2013 09:33 PM

Hello~

r 04-30-2013 06:18 AM

Hello. Just got back into FFR. Hope to see a friendly community! I'll mostly be in the profile chat.

uzzbuzz 05-3-2013 02:59 AM

I've had an account for 5 years but I am new, trust me :P Awein brought me back.

Nelus 05-9-2013 05:43 PM

Hello all I'm new and have 69 played the game and its a nice game. only have more practice to do. and my question is. What is the best settings for a keybord. there are a lot of songs have the same time <^ < > or down / up at the same time. I hope you understand me what I mean. already tanks for help.

MarioNintendo 05-9-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelus (Post 3903194)
Hello all I'm new and have 69 played the game and its a nice game. only have more practice to do. and my question is. What is the best settings for a keybord. there are a lot of songs have the same time <^ < > or down / up at the same time. I hope you understand me what I mean. already tanks for help.

My preferred setting is using:

A for left
W for up
K for down
L for right

I am a lefty, hence probably why I have a weird setting like that. However, it is generally a good idea to slip your hands on the keyboard to maximise your "comfort space". Most players use something like:

A for left
S for down
K for up
L for right

AND WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :) keep on practicing!

Nelus 05-10-2013 05:31 AM

Tanks for helping MarioNintendo. :)

Cloud_Strife15 05-10-2013 05:41 AM

Like Mario Nintendo said use those keys if you want to get better at playing. Also you should try using a different speed mod because it will spread the arrows out a little bit more. Another great tip is try the different types of engines that ffr provides and see which one works best for you. Also try using stand alone 95 to 99% of ffr recommends using the stand alone flash player to reduce the amount of lag you experience when playing.

My speedmod is 2.1x
My setup is CV./

rCaliberGX 05-11-2013 07:22 PM

Ignore the join date, I only played for a few days after I joined and left. I found SM last December and am now playing it almost every day, then I remembered I have an account here. I'd say I'm farly decent (I can almost FC Reality on FFR lol), though I play a lot more SM than FFR so I'll prolly end up getting a lot more posts in SM related topics haha.

Anyways, hello.

MDPhantasm 05-12-2013 03:15 PM

I wonder why I didn't introduce myself sooner...

Anyways; bonjour! je m'appelle MDPhantasm. I managed to stumble across this little site here out of my own curiosity. Since the game looked fun, I signed up under this alias; so... here I am.

Claire Diviner 05-29-2013 05:45 PM

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums. Years ago, during the golden age of Bemanistyle, I went by the username "Karppa" (I did use the name/CD Title "Sunshine" for "Dai Pinch"), if anyone recognizes that name. Thankfully, with the help of qqwrep, I was able to find nearly all of the simfiles that was nuked with the death of the site. Fast forward to now, and I've decided to get back into Stepmania, obviously with my new name, "Claire Diviner". Anywho, I'm horrifically rusty as far as playing though. Despite that, I am currently getting back into making simfiles for SM, since I like to view stepping as an art form.

Here's to hoping things go well with this community, and I get to meet some nice people here. Until then, Expect to see me around every now and again. Ciao.

Pseudo Enigma 05-29-2013 05:46 PM

welcome to the forums. Remember the rules of the internet and you'll have a good time.

Claire Diviner 05-29-2013 05:50 PM

I'll keep that in mind. Not to worry though, I'm very familiar with forums and rules, etc.. :)

AFOTHER 05-30-2013 02:51 AM

Hi

ilikexd 05-30-2013 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AFOTHER (Post 3914157)
Hi

r u da real AFOTHER

EzExZeRo7497 05-30-2013 03:06 AM

And I, for one, welcome our BMS overlords

laura_j89 06-3-2013 08:35 PM

Hello All!!!

I am new to FFR and just wanted to say that while Im not very good at the game and don't always have the most time to dedicate to it, Im looking forward to playing, improving and making new friends! People seem very friendly and welcoming and that's much appreciated as a new member. Special thanks to Dynam0 for giving me a few tips on how to adjust speed as a newbie :) any advice on how to play and improve is welcome. cheers!

Cleb of Grass 06-4-2013 09:57 PM

I'm kinda new too, but this game is really fun. I even play it in my technology class when I'm done with my work. Then everybody looks over and asks what game I was playing, and after that even others started playing it.

Fluvs 06-4-2013 10:29 PM

Welcome~

zekester10 06-6-2013 12:22 AM

Hey guys I'm new to FFR too! :D i discovered this game 2 days ago (really late i know) and I've enjoyed playing it and will be playing it for a long time or well indefinitely. I really wish I had discovered this sooner :( haha.

pwhk 06-13-2013 07:59 AM

Hello everyone.

The purpose of this post is to see if I can really post, because I wasn't able to post previously. (serious) :)

Lots_Of_Cowz 07-2-2013 02:18 PM

New here, kinda.. made this account like 7 years ago and just started to play again. Also first post in 7 years rofl :D

Sweet Angel 07-2-2013 04:33 PM

Welcome people :3

dAnceguy117 07-2-2013 08:42 PM

Welcome back, Cowz!

redsea 07-2-2013 11:39 PM

I'm sorta new here! Hey :)

Thumbsy 07-10-2013 06:22 AM

Hullo all c:

I've known about FFR for a while now and finally figured I'd give it a try haha.
Think I'll still stick to playing StepMania with my pad mostly, but I'll drop by every now and then to practice keyboarding a little :p
Will probably be fooling around on the forums most of the time during my time here huhu

RNGRX 07-10-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thumbsy (Post 3936218)
Hullo all c:

I've known about FFR for a while now and finally figured I'd give it a try haha.
Think I'll still stick to playing StepMania with my pad mostly, but I'll drop by every now and then to practice keyboarding a little :p
Will probably be fooling around on the forums most of the time during my time here huhu

hi. profile chat please.

A Toasty Yak 07-10-2013 12:52 PM

Hullo all. I got hooked on PSP revolution back in the day, and I have now come here to sate my addiction to little fast-moving arrows.

HalfStep 07-10-2013 12:55 PM

Welcome ! ^^

Skywanker^^ 07-13-2013 07:33 AM

WAZZZAAAA. I'm bored as fuck and decided to actually post useless shit here! Been stalking a lot lately, without saying a word... :3