Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 197 - TWGood End 2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152409)

TWG Jade Harley 10-16-2020 07:52 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Cedo (1): Zenith

Day ends in 3 hours

cedolad 10-16-2020 08:07 PM

So either way I think Zenith is the best candidate for the lynch here. If he's telling the truth and it is 4-1, we should use our free lynch to find out or not. Otherwise we find out he's been lying and it's 3-2 right now and we need to lynch a wolf anyway. Out of me/zenith/xel as a lynch pool, I think we should flip Zenith today.

cedolad 10-16-2020 09:00 PM

Zenith

bugkid666 10-16-2020 09:04 PM

zenith sorry for bein fuckin daft

_Zenith_ 10-16-2020 09:43 PM

I've witnessed worse, you are definitely on the wrong side of the tracks though, I've provided as logical as an explanation as I could have given the circumstances, maintained the fact that this game is still auto, and yet you still choose to vote me vs Cedo here?

You realize you're trying to lynch the last PR yeah? You really think MML was actually town and not a wolf, mind you trying to get Haku out of this game as fast as he could while you guys thought MML was PR?

Cedo pocketed the fuck out of me d2, and it's helped him now with zero substance that isn't gathered from what I have done this phase, I literally have him dead to rights here and there's NOTHING except a "lol I'm VT" facade that he has to do to stay alive.

bugkid666 10-16-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4747241)
I've witnessed worse, you are definitely on the wrong side of the tracks though, I've provided as logical as an explanation as I could have given the circumstances, maintained the fact that this game is still auto, and yet you still choose to vote me vs Cedo here?

You realize you're trying to lynch the last PR yeah? You really think MML was actually town and not a wolf, mind you trying to get Haku out of this game as fast as he could while you guys thought MML was PR?

Cedo pocketed the fuck out of me d2, and it's helped him now with zero substance that isn't gathered from what I have done this phase, I literally have him dead to rights here and there's NOTHING except a "lol I'm VT" facade that he has to do to stay alive.

quite honestly, I didn't believe your claim from the jump, before anyone even commented. you can chalk it up to me not quite understanding the intricacies of the game but it just seemed like a stretch. if i'm wrong, so be it but it's my best guess atm

_Zenith_ 10-16-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugkid666 (Post 4747243)
quite honestly, I didn't believe your claim from the jump, before anyone even commented. you can chalk it up to me not quite understanding the intricacies of the game but it just seemed like a stretch. if i'm wrong, so be it but it's my best guess atm

Try harder, actually do something instead of being a defeatist and not doing any work, especially now in the last phase.

The claim seems off because of the clumsiness of my inactivity and allowing a wolf to act as PR, but as far as anything item/role related things go, I tried my best to explain it, this is a fucky setup and shit like this happens to these games nearly every time.

_Zenith_ 10-16-2020 10:05 PM

I don't know what made you think Cedo was no longer wolf but boy that is a regret that'll haunt you because you had it right.

XelNya 10-16-2020 10:27 PM

Subaru, I'm gonna ask, are you actually viewing the thread or no?

I don't wanna just post and vote without you here to talk

because the idea of a "fake item" turning real, and then misdirecting is the exact kind of "C H A O S" win con xiz would have, and go for (assuming my reading comprehension is right for once this goddamned game)

but that requires me to think the alien role *pun intended* mutates to whomever rolled it.

I think?

Am I too far off base with that?

And then, do I think Zenith would either:

A. Actually attempt something this stupid
B. roll that lucky
C. Is equally so dumb he actually didn't CC lar

because like I said earlier, Lar voted a town pr, and had to be screamed at to get off that train, and in no world was he to be followed when that's the case

do I really think this kind of shit can happen in a twg game that isn't hosted by xiz himself

that's what I need to be sold on, is that it's plausible

do I really think that can happen, because based on earlier role shares by haku, and lar himself, I dunno if I do

TWG Jade Harley 10-16-2020 10:58 PM

Zenith (2): cedo, bugkid
Cedo (1): zenith

Day ends in 2 mins

:00 good
:01 bad

Ect.

XelNya 10-16-2020 10:59 PM

Cedo

I believe in the meme

TWG Jade Harley 10-16-2020 11:03 PM

Stop posting

TWG Jade Harley 10-16-2020 11:04 PM

Final votecount:

Zenith (2): bugkid, cedo
Cedo (2): zenith, xelnya

Not Voting (1): Subaru

You have 5 mins to message me if this VC is wrong

TWG Jade Harley 10-16-2020 11:11 PM

Cedolad has been lynched, they were...

...a Basic Townie

Nothing remains that can stop the wolves from achieving parity.

Wolves Win

Postgame will be going up shortly but information will be filled in slowly

Funnygurl555 10-16-2020 11:13 PM

we did it boys

Hakulyte 10-16-2020 11:13 PM

Voting is kinda important here. Well, whatever. ggs

XelNya 10-16-2020 11:14 PM

TWG Jade Harley 10-16-2020 11:18 PM