Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

the sun fan 11-23-2020 02:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]

trying to flesh out my scumreads, I'd rather begin by trying to light a fire under DBP's anus

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749609)
wat would you like to hear

I haven't really found anything stand out so far so it's been kinda hard for me to make posts, but prompting questions always helps with that :mrgreen:

Hey... Hey Raeko...

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=317

You forgot your homework

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 02:52 PM

Don't give me questions to ask you and then outright ignore me!

mellon_collie 11-23-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749708)
Don't give me questions to ask you and then outright ignore me!

Lol sorry I'm at work atm I AM OFF IN ONE HOUR

I can be kinda distracted but not that distracted to answer all that lol sorry I didn't mean to ignore ya

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749662)
BabyRage

hey I just beat bloodborne everyone who congratulates me gets a free town read

This is kinda where I put my foot down tbh.

You've done nothing at all except weakly say "Oh whose reads have I been sheeping on?"

Which is a fair statement, and an ISO of you shows that you aren't really doing that. But it's kind of annoying to have you along for the ride and reap the benefits if you're town here

[

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 03:04 PM

I saw Ulli's long post here, and I'm okay with letting her live for another day, barring anything stupid or someone coming with god tier shit to pin her as wolf or town

Haku's wall is about as long as the old testament. I read it, and just like the old testament, it makes no sense to me.

Sunfan still scares me

Xiz I'm gonna wait up on and see if I get a better idea of him tomorrow after a couple flips

Raeko is trending down for the time being

Plop is okay, save for the (I sure as hope it's not) serious inquiry regarding Ema Skye early on

I'm feeling good with YoshL

T-Force did a thing, but that's about it

FG is still in shitposting land, that's something to keep note of (I think)

Ulli I'm giving a day pass

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 03:04 PM

Wow I mentioned Ulli twice, short term memory isn't working atm

I think I'm missing two or three people here

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 03:08 PM

I am indeed, missing three people.

Freezin is good for today, my lynch doesn't go here at all

FFA is being lazy and coasting, which is similar to what FG did last game. I wouldn't be sad if he were to be hanged today

DBP says he's busy with AmEriCaN Thanksgiving (come on guys, that happened over a month ago) I'd be sad to see a lynch on him today, but if he doesn't step it into high gear, then that's tough tits if he dies.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 03:12 PM

Actually for more emphasis here

FFA

the sun fan 11-23-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749710)
This is kinda where I put my foot down tbh.

You've done nothing at all except weakly say "Oh whose reads have I been sheeping on?"

Which is a fair statement, and an ISO of you shows that you aren't really doing that. But it's kind of annoying to have you along for the ride and reap the benefits if you're town here

[

shadowgod's town

the sun fan 11-23-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749711)
Haku's wall is about as long as the old testament. I read it, and just like the old testament, it makes no sense to me.

just wait until haku starts contradicting himself

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749716)
just wait until haku starts contradicting himself

If he does, he's wolf?

If he doesn't, he's town?

Is that what you're getting at here?

the sun fan 11-23-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749717)
If he does, he's wolf?

If he doesn't, he's town?

Is that what you're getting at here?

No I'm just saying he and the Old Testament have more in common than just their length and ability to befuddle

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749718)
No I'm just saying he and the Old Testament have more in common than just their length and ability to befuddle

Fair enough

Xiz 11-23-2020 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749703)
my view on Ul is relatively the same as to what it was before based solely on her posts, but obviously inactivity is never a good look so I don't think that I will shed a tear if she's lynched.

I think there is 10000000000000% a disposition towards overreacting to whenever someone makes a post like she did on FFR. It ought to not be illegal for you to talk about what roles should do without someone jumping down your throat about "hEY! shut up about the blues roles, ok!?" I knew what Haku's post was essentially going to say before I scrolled down to read all of it, because that's just who he is.

To expand a bit more on that, no one asked her to do it. I replaced into a slot on another site (I replaced into a scum slot, rather), and the person I was replacing had done a similarish post to that where no one had asked her to make that post, and it really was her just trying to say a lot of words and hope that it looked like she was being helpful. I will further state that these situations are different by saying that this person was not a slanker, and had a respectable postcount (wasn't the highest, but certainly wasn't trying to fly under the radar, don't remember what the number was at the time I replaced).

This... doesn't really feel like that to me, though I guess it could be. I just kind of believe that Ull made that post because she was trying to get into the headspace of mafia. I feel somewhat filthy making this read, but it seems like she is at a crossroads in her life, and she wanted to return to TWG. This feels like her trying to return to form, regardless of her alignment. People don't often lie about their meta, even when it can't be reasonably verified, so I don't really believe that this is some scum-sided post that is meant to root out the power roles. It is possible that this is a post that was made in order to appear helpful, without actually being so.

I will grant that the case is more developed than "SHE MENTIONED POWER ROLES! SHE MENTIONED POWER ROLES! NOT IN MY GAME!" which is normally about as deep as things get in this regard. In particular, raeko's read (I think it was raeko, I could be remembering wrong) that this was done without any attempt to connect any of it to the game, that I can agree with. Her content since was very lacking, and if she dies without providing any more content, I won't really cry about it.

There was, in my opinion, an awful lot of attention given to her post that I don't think was warranted. Almost everyone scumread it, aside from myself and plop (who has said that it was quite townie), or been confused by it (Lewdy can't handle posts more than 20 words anyways without a lady's bosom practically falling out of her top being the avatar of the person making the post)

TL;DR I think that there's much ado about nothing over her post. I don't think it is townie or wolfy, but rather an attempt to try to get into the game, and culture clash struck. If she is communicative in wolf chat (I don't know a thing about her wolf game), hopefully wolfchat would've advised her not to make it, but I know better than to speculate on wolfchat. Without more content, I am happy to see her killed today, but I don't think she is particularly scummy (I really ought to try to hammer out my reads more anyways)

the fg stuff lol idk she's in like 5 TWG games simultaneously right now and she works weird hours given her sleep schedule. I think that the inactivity between two slots is likely incomparable. DBP is always like this, for example. I know FG is in a lot of games. That doesn't make me think that either of them are more or less likely to be scum, but it makes me happier to see them killed due to the nature of inactives generally being wolves.

There, one exposé returned with another

Okay this helps me understand better.
I can't give any input to you going onto another forum, that's meaningless to me, and easily manipulatable. Not saying you are, but I can't hold any wight to it.
And I never ever said she shouldn't talk about roles. Talking about roles and nothing else (proven by her two next posts) is more scummy.
Talking about her first post has taken up enough time, and it holds almost 0 weight to me meow, so im moving on.

One thing i'm surprised at is you didn't talk about her other two posts. My main point of why im still on her (which im guessing i still didnt explain correctly) is the last two posts which have provided nothing.

I'm starting to think at this point we are going to be going in circles, so i'm just going to drop it.

Xiz 11-23-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749706)
trying to flesh out my scumreads, I'd rather begin by trying to light a fire under DBP's anus

I too am interested in dbp, consider me shadow voting

Funnygurl555 11-23-2020 03:51 PM

im at work yall see u like 2 hrs to eod

my phone wanted to autocorrect work to wiener like what is my life

the sun fan 11-23-2020 04:00 PM

anyways, I'll try to talk about some real reads (had to run an errand for a second there)

shadow was likely to be town for his postcount alone (more on this later) but his needle towards FFA makes him extremely likely to be town, its the first read that I feel good about

Hakulyte feels... alright. I don't want to read into the .lols too much, but he seemed confused in those (I know some he was quoting other people) but the like 2nd one he made or so was his own feelings and he elaborated later with an AA quote that really, really sums up Haku as town so I don't think he's putting on an act. Plus, as long as he keeps making those, he's basically unlynchable.

raeko had like one good post where it was decently thought through I don't remember what it was but I liked it (it wasn't the one on Ull)

there's a lot, and I mean a lot, of people who I don't really have scumleans on, butdon't have townleans either, if I don't mention someone, just assume they're here

of this tier, I will really only note that I think fatfuck is a bit more muted than usual. Maybe its AI, I dunno. Certainly wouldn't be a good enough reason to try to kill him today, its just there.

I've also said enough words on Ull, but I will mention she has less posts than I remember (yeah her largest post is worth something, at least), but since she's tied with DBP for the lowest, I'm more fine with that kill than I was before.

ffa's read on shadow rubs me the wrong way, because shadow hasn't demonstrated he can post this often as a wolf; he hasn't had a wolfgame in a long time. I know ffa isn't the only person to focus on both haku and shadow (which I think is, again, grouping people that don't deserve to be grouped together really). All in all though... I feel mostly meh about calling him scum for this, somehow. I think he did the same thing in the last game, maybe?

T-force's post are still no good btw I think I'm the only person who has really said this at all. Xiz if ur reading this, tell me what you think of t-force's posts.

DBP is at 7 posts and said he would be free forever.

these reads suck but w/e

the sun fan 11-23-2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749720)
One thing i'm surprised at is you didn't talk about her other two posts. My main point of why im still on her (which im guessing i still didnt explain correctly) is the last two posts which have provided nothing.

I mentioned that they weren't anything, and because she said she was going to deliver more content, and gave hardly anything, that I am more fine with her dying as a result

maybe I was more resistant towards voting her than I should be (this would probably be because it felt like so many people jumped on her for stupid reasons)

also yes I know you weren't just saying the roles stuff. I'm mostly talking to haku and someone else that I don't remember with that bit

the sun fan 11-23-2020 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749725)
anyways, I'll try to talk about some real reads (had to run an errand for a second there)

shadow was likely to be town for his postcount alone (more on this later) but his needle towards FFA makes him extremely likely to be town, its the first read that I feel good about

Hakulyte feels... alright. I don't want to read into the .lols too much, but he seemed confused in those (I know some he was quoting other people) but the like 2nd one he made or so was his own feelings and he elaborated later with an AA quote that really, really sums up Haku as town so I don't think he's putting on an act. Plus, as long as he keeps making those, he's basically unlynchable.

raeko had like one good post where it was decently thought through I don't remember what it was but I liked it (it wasn't the one on Ull)

there's a lot, and I mean a lot, of people who I don't really have scumleans on, butdon't have townleans either, if I don't mention someone, just assume they're here

of this tier, I will really only note that I think fatfuck is a bit more muted than usual. Maybe its AI, I dunno. Certainly wouldn't be a good enough reason to try to kill him today, its just there.

I've also said enough words on Ull, but I will mention she has less posts than I remember (yeah her largest post is worth something, at least), but since she's tied with DBP for the lowest, I'm more fine with that kill than I was before.

ffa's read on shadow rubs me the wrong way, because shadow hasn't demonstrated he can post this often as a wolf; he hasn't had a wolfgame in a long time. I know ffa isn't the only person to focus on both haku and shadow (which I think is, again, grouping people that don't deserve to be grouped together really). All in all though... I feel mostly meh about calling him scum for this, somehow. I think he did the same thing in the last game, maybe?

T-force's post are still no good btw I think I'm the only person who has really said this at all. Xiz if ur reading this, tell me what you think of t-force's posts.

DBP is at 7 posts and said he would be free forever.

these reads suck but w/e

there's a break between the nulls and the scums and the line is between my words on ull and ffa, sorry for the ambiguity

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749726)
maybe I was more resistant towards voting her than I should be (this would probably be because it felt like so many people jumped on her for stupid reasons)

Were there any other people outside of Xiz, myself and YoshL that you saw? Because 3 isn't exactly the biggest of numbers

the sun fan 11-23-2020 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749728)
Were there any other people outside of Xiz, myself and YoshL that you saw? Because 3 isn't exactly the biggest of numbers

raeko also said she thought the post was weird, I could go back and look
(doing it now)
(also I remembered what the raeko post was that I liked, I found it while looking, it was about how people need to keep the rather weak votes that were cast before roundbox jebaited us about when EOD was in the context in which they were cast)

haku clearly didn't like it, he never likes it when people talk about roles like that

ffa (I think) called that post "A major red flag"

the sun fan 11-23-2020 04:24 PM

well, ok, Haku said my take of not wanting to kill her for talking about roles was likely to be correct, or that the take was good or something, which is kind of uh

monumental, for lack of a better word

mellon_collie 11-23-2020 04:31 PM

ok hewwo I am done work for the day

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749612)
Yeah that's fair, how about Ulli's mechanics post? There's no way I'm quoting it because it's a massive wall.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=209

Take a look at that and tell me what vibes you get from it

As I mentioned in my post here
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749525)
I kinda feel the same way... I got fishy vibes from that post but also I don't really have an idea of how this person plays so ????

I got kinda fishy vibes from that post. To me it seemed like the stereotypical "mechanics to seem active" but also the content was just strange? Like even for a mechanics post, I'm not really sure what conclusions to draw from that on d0 when we don't have a single variable solved yet.

Quote:

What about FFA's post here, where he half expects Haku, myself, and Freezin to advance things and seems to be uncooperative in terms of moving things along with the rest of us

I think that's just the way FFA plays. I think I get what he means when he says you and Freezi normally move things along in games. Haku kinda but Haku more just posts a lot than actively prodding people like you which "moves the game along"

Quote:

What about Sunfan's defense on Ulli

I just found the post you're talking about and I think sunfan might have made that post about anyone at the time. He's pretty much stopped defending her now but I'd be interested to see if his opinion changes if she were to come back and post more

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749701)
My experiences with FFA have led to this:
If FFA seems disagreeable and wolfy, he's probably town.
If he's agreeable and generally pleasant in the thread, he's probably wolf.

I realize that's cherry-picking on the same person I've basically spent all gamer talking about, but nyeh, I really don't care right now, and won't until day 1 begins.

I can assure you that he can play disagreeable and wolfy even as a wolf.
It happened before. You need to objectively look into why he's doing what he's doing.
That being said, I don't think I've seen anything that felt blatantly wolfy per say.

I think Shadow God is town based on how posts have been unfolding. He's just scanning the thread and doing his usual Shadow God game.
Xiz is someone I want to keep alive because I feel like his input is valuable regardless of alignment. I think voting there D0 is a waste.
I have a similar feeling toward Sunfan.
Raeko gets a pass from tone I guess.
Yoshl is null leaning town. Not interested to solve there either D0.
FFA has a decent chance of being town because while I wasn't a fan of his posts, they've been objectively fine if I read objectively.

FG is null ish, but her reads look questionnable to me. I'm not quite sure this changed since the one where she was ok to vote Sunfan/Xiz.
I feel like she hasn't been evaluating much due to lack of providing more explanations.

Freezin is pure null. I don't think he has a single post that helps me lean him. That worries me. If someone has a lean on Freezin, I'm interested.

Plop is a bit ?? because the FFA vote happened with straight up no explanation.
I didn't like that.

DBP is on the table too because even with the extension, input have been very minimal.
I know you often don't post before EoD, but ugh.

Ulle/T-Force are sort of tied by fate in this coin flip timeline.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 04:40 PM

If you asked me to vote an active player, I'd probably say Plop.
If you asked me to vote a low activity player, I'd probably say DBP.

Are these the best choices atm ? meh. Let me actually look up my yesterday's tower post myself.
It was more for me than you guys anyway.
I wanted to count connections between players based on votes/leans.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 04:48 PM

My tower post is pmuch leaning to vote Ulle in order to indirectly solve T-Force/Sunfan.

If wrong, wolves might be more along Plop/FG/(?)

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 04:49 PM

Plop/FFA/FG would make sense if Plop's intention is to move elsewhere in EoD.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 04:51 PM

Yeah, I'm not even sure what I want to solve first to make the game easier.
If someone has recommendations for that I'm all ears.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749731)
ok hewwo I am done work for the day

As I mentioned in my post here

I got kinda fishy vibes from that post. To me it seemed like the stereotypical "mechanics to seem active" but also the content was just strange? Like even for a mechanics post, I'm not really sure what conclusions to draw from that on d0 when we don't have a single variable solved yet.

I think that's just the way FFA plays. I think I get what he means when he says you and Freezi normally move things along in games. Haku kinda but Haku more just posts a lot than actively prodding people like you which "moves the game along"

I just found the post you're talking about and I think sunfan might have made that post about anyone at the time. He's pretty much stopped defending her now but I'd be interested to see if his opinion changes if she were to come back and post more

Thank you Raeko, at least you're responding to my questions

TWGma 11-23-2020 04:56 PM

I feel like I'm sheeping other reads here, but I also am reading Shadow pretty heavily town.

A lot of his thoughts and posts seem spur of the moment; no real hard self-editting like "does this make me look town? Does this make me feel wolfy?"
It just feels really genuine, and posts that he'd make when he has no information and is trying to create his own world of sense.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 04:57 PM

I should have worded that a little differently

Everyone's answering my questions when I ask, I'm just a little impatient sometimes

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749730)
well, ok, Haku said my take of not wanting to kill her for talking about roles was likely to be correct, or that the take was good or something, which is kind of uh

monumental, for lack of a better word

Something something me scum reading her over this exact play and her flipping town in Animal Crossing.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 04:59 PM

T-Force do you have any direction of where you'll be lynching today? I don't think you've moved you vote from FG way back when

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749736)

Do you not usually find townie people first?

That's been your bread and butter for what appears to be eons

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:13 PM

I mean, when it comes to Ulle, I'm like reacting based on my "experience with her playing town", but if asked "yeah, but how's her wolf game" then I draw a blank.
So, it's more the idea of not wanting to be wrong twice in a row about the same thing.
If this is premeditated behavior based on her previous game here then oof me.

Let's say I try to look elsewhere, I see T-Force and I feel like T-Force has a decent chance of being town here albeit his posts have been relatively sheepish so far.
Is this because there's simply not much to see ? Could be.

It just generally makes me want to look elsewhere e.g: Plop/Freezin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749742)
Do you not usually find townie people first?

That's been your bread and butter for what appears to be eons

Yeah, but clearly I haven't got enough for that.

I currently cannot read Plop/Freezin above null.

I can town read you/raeko/Xiz
I can hypothetically town read FFA/T-Force/Ulle/Yoshl, but im playing with fire.
If we add another layer probably Freezin/Sunfan, but im pretty I'm wrong by that point.

That would iso Plop/FG/DBP as the team.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:14 PM

pretty sure*

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:15 PM

tl;dr: I need Plop/FG/DBP content that helps me read them.

mellon_collie 11-23-2020 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749736)

I feel like your main problem is focusing on WAY too big of a picture. And also basing assumptions off of other assumptions. Try to keep yourself more grounded and you'll find things to solve organically

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749732)
Xiz is someone I want to keep alive because I feel like his input is valuable regardless of alignment. I think voting there D0 is a waste.
I have a similar feeling toward Sunfan.

I'm guessing you're leaning town on them based on where you put them in your analysis?

Quote:

Raeko gets a pass from tone I guess.

Quote:

Freezin is pure null. I don't think he has a single post that helps me lean him. That worries me. If someone has a lean on Freezin, I'm interested.

I'm surprised raeko gets a pass but freezin doesn't.

Quote:

Plop is a bit ?? because the FFA vote happened with straight up no explanation.
I didn't like that.

I'm a fan of putting out d0 explanation-less votes on people who I wanna try and figure out. I'm pretty sure I've done it as both alignments in games we've played before.

the sun fan 11-23-2020 05:23 PM

im honestly not sure that i will make this eod
if I think I won't, I'll switch back to trevor I guess
I would've liked to see what DBP would do though

i'll set an alarm for 2 hours from now, I might not answer it though

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749738)
I feel like I'm sheeping other reads here, but I also am reading Shadow pretty heavily town.

A lot of his thoughts and posts seem spur of the moment; no real hard self-editting like "does this make me look town? Does this make me feel wolfy?"
It just feels really genuine, and posts that he'd make when he has no information and is trying to create his own world of sense.

What're your feelings about sunfan (and IIRC xiz) casting shade on you? I remember you defending yourself against xiz and shadow earlier on, but what about the more recent developments?

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749671)
ill wait till it gets crystalized tyvm

im going out in a bit so heres my jank reads/impressions before i go

Shadow_God_10 - playing the same as i always see him play. not gonna get a read here this early and not looking to lynch here anyways d0

mellonxcollie - would like to see some more posts especially around eod cause i feel thats when i get a good read on raekos alignment

Hakulyte - same boat as shado. d0 isnt the day to catch him wolfing

flashflash account - ngl ill policy lynch him before i put up with someone saying i should lead d0 lmao

YoshL - really gone tone on the posts ive read

fatfuck42 - hes done like nothing tho

TWGma - a few spicy posts that i liked so hes above average

Funnygurl555 - its a bad sign when i cant remember anything specific about you

the sun fan - still not buying his explanation fully but i guess he can stay off the table today

Xiz - playing alot more cautiously than im used to seeing. no idea if thats wolfy or not at this point

DaBackpack - if dbp doesnt deliver ill prob lynch here

Ulleabhara - theres content here but i need context to frame it in. so i guess i can wait for more content

I somehow missed this post and this covers much of what has been bothering me.

e.g: lack of evaluation

Yeah, I guess Freezin is okay.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749746)
I feel like your main problem is focusing on WAY too big of a picture. And also basing assumptions off of other assumptions. Try to keep yourself more grounded and you'll find things to solve organically

How do you do that ?

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749747)
I'm a fan of putting out d0 explanation-less votes on people who I wanna try and figure out. I'm pretty sure I've done it as both alignments in games we've played before.

I mean, my goal is to town read you if that's possible.
I try to look into why people vote the way they do.
If you just vote and go like haha mystery vote.

How am I supposed to trust that ?

TWGma 11-23-2020 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749741)
T-Force do you have any direction of where you'll be lynching today? I don't think you've moved you vote from FG way back when

Not at the moment. I'm sure once things get a little more heated and people start posting by the skin of their teeth, that may change, but it's also a frequent thing to have FG and I have votes on each other by the end of D0.

Xiz 11-23-2020 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749743)

That would iso Plop/FG/DBP as the team.

This feels towny. At least, from my pov I see where haku is going

TWGma 11-23-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749749)
What're your feelings about sunfan (and IIRC xiz) casting shade on you? I remember you defending yourself against xiz and shadow earlier on, but what about the more recent developments?

Not worth caring about due to how early it is and my effort level in D0. I seem to have a habit of being mislynched in D0 due to my exceptionally passive style of play early on, and it seems like people expect that to change.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:36 PM

I mean, it's not like "omg wolfy 100% lynch 'em". It's more based on information available to me at this point.

TWGma 11-23-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749749)

That said, I like where Xiz's head is at so far, but I know he said before the game he wanted to be less chaotic in his play so I don't want to read too heavily into that regarding his alignment.

It also just feels like the usual song and dance with them anyway where they just tiptoe in circles around each other while we're all on the sidelines snapping our fingers.

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 05:38 PM

Couple thoughts from re-reading:

Don't think FG/Ule are W/W, but Yoshl/Ule being W/W wouldn't surprise me.

Raeko's iso is mostly responding to pings and casting shade. I don't see much town-hunting or town-reading going on. Seems suspicious... Raeko, do you have any townreads or townleans?

TWGma 11-23-2020 05:39 PM

Right now, this is a game of Among Us where we're all just wandering around doing tasks, occasionally running into each other.
Night phase is when someone calls Lights, and we all scramble into Electrical to fix it and find a dead body.
After that? Then it's the true meat and potatoes. We figure out interactions and who it might be from there.

Until then, I'm just putting wires together.

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749758)

Why wouldn't it surprise you? Just out of curiosity.

Also what separates FG from YoshL in these two pair ups?

Shadow_God_10 11-23-2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749759)

He says as he bangs on the electrical panel with a stick, trying to get it open.

the sun fan 11-23-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749759)

We don't have wires this time GET 'EM BOYS

ok, for real, I'll be back later, I think.
I'll try to give myself 30 minutes before phase end.

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749752)
I mean, my goal is to town read you if that's possible.
I try to look into why people vote the way they do.
If you just vote and go like haha mystery vote.

How am I supposed to trust that ?

Think of it as a poke/prod to see how he'd react. At the time, I wanted to look in his direction because he seemed more passive than normal, and I thought the shadowgod push was the same push I'd make if I were a wolf and shadow was town, lol

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749755)
Not worth caring about due to how early it is and my effort level in D0. I seem to have a habit of being mislynched in D0 due to my exceptionally passive style of play early on, and it seems like people expect that to change.

If you focus on either A) finding townies or B) finding wolves it might help you avoid that situation in the first place tbh.

I agree with your take on your own meta and that does feel genuine, but it's tricky to read alignment over that because that can be genuine as both alignments.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749760)

I'm assuming it's the post where Yoshl asks Ulle to explain things instead of taking a stance.
Sure, that world is possible, but at same time, I don't think there's anything wrong there at this point.

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749755)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749757)
That said, I like where Xiz's head is at so far, but I know he said before the game he wanted to be less chaotic in his play so I don't want to read too heavily into that regarding his alignment.

It also just feels like the usual song and dance with them anyway where they just tiptoe in circles around each other while we're all on the sidelines snapping our fingers.

lol at the last paragraph

I get what you're saying then. Do you normally play passively early on regardless of alignment?

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749760)

Ule's only substantial read was a townread of yoshl for townhunting, and yoshl's biggest post (IIRC) was our discussion about her big mechanics post. While he casted shade on her, the conclusion was we'd wait to see whether she incorporates her analysis later on. I could see it as a wolf coaching/distancing thing.

For FG, in her iso she defends ule and brings her up at least a few times, at one point joking that they're wolfing together. Don't think wolf FG would be that focused on a teammate, especially with so few posts (unless it were T-Force, of course).

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:53 PM

I think I'm almost inevitably voting DBP this EoD over activity.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749767)
Ule's only substantial read was a townread of yoshl for townhunting, and yoshl's biggest post (IIRC) was our discussion about her big mechanics post. While he casted shade on her, the conclusion was we'd wait to see whether she incorporates her analysis later on. I could see it as a wolf coaching/distancing thing.

For FG, in her iso she defends ule and brings her up at least a few times, at one point joking that they're wolfing together. Don't think wolf FG would be that focused on a teammate, especially with so few posts (unless it were T-Force, of course).

I don't like this because I feel like it's justifying my Plop/FG pairing.

Xiz 11-23-2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749758)
Couple thoughts from re-reading:

?

Can you explain this more

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 05:58 PM

I'll be back home in a bit but i want to say I find it hilarious everyone is just ignoring my thunderdome on ffa. I think only sunfan commented on it?

Wtf is wrong with u ppl

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749772)
I'll be back home in a bit but i want to say I find it hilarious everyone is just ignoring my thunderdome on ffa. I think only sunfan commented on it?

Wtf is wrong with u ppl

idk, you're not an interesting vote and idk why FFA is your top priority.

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 06:03 PM

Id probably need to bring more heat to make this happen but i didn't get any reaction at all

Maybe i should stop trying to make stuff happen and just follow my own advice and slank lynch.

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749773)
idk, you're not an interesting vote and idk why FFA is your top priority.

You reminding me of charu, with this thirst for an information lynch.

Not like theres much better to do though tbh

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 06:05 PM

FFAs my top priority because he wants me to lead d0 while he does nothing

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 06:08 PM

"Haku why havnt you solved the game for me d0 yet? "

YoshL 11-23-2020 06:10 PM

hi i'm fucked for time because raid starts in a couple hours and i'm cooking but to comment on the last thing

i'd probably vote dbp over ffa here because of a big fat potato

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749775)
You reminding me of charu, with this thirst for an information lynch.

Not like theres much better to do though tbh

Well, I'm trying to apply what you said in previous postgame about voting players that are not trying to communicate.

FFA is trying to communicate. People just generally aren't a fan.
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749776)
FFAs my top priority because he wants me to lead d0 while he does nothing

Oh cmon. The guy just wants you to focus more on evaluating players. You've been playing more safe early game at least and it made it more difficult to read you this game. He's just echoing that.

If he does nothing, someone will eventually push him for that.
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749777)
"Haku why havnt you solved the game for me d0 yet? "

I did that. It's Plop/FG/DBP. Is it a good solve ? meh. Is it interesting for D0 ? I think so.

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 06:15 PM

Hmmm. Yeah maybe I'm just too annoyed.

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 06:17 PM

At the very least i think that my original 2 lynch targets of dbp / fg trump ffa here

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749770)
I don't like this because I feel like it's justifying my Plop/FG pairing.

C'mon now.

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749771)
Can you explain this more

I went into more detail here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749767)

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 06:19 PM

Shadow u seemed to have the same gut reaction as me to ffa.

Do you agree with haku here?

fatfuck42 11-23-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749772)

Wtf is wrong with u ppl

I was just confused by it since I think the general consensus on you has been town leans or null reads.

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749785)
I was just confused by it since I think the general consensus on you has been town leans or null reads.

It ended up not being my finest thunderdome attempt for sure

FreezinIce 11-23-2020 06:22 PM

Sorry raeko lol

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4749541)
hi guys I just got home from family weekend, will be tutoring for a few hours, and then I'm set forever

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4749622)
just finished tutoring, but it looks like EoD was delayed

Ok cool. Hype.
[phase ends, but not really because extension]
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4749623)
hot take: FFA is a wolf

[followed by nothing ever to be seen again]
EoD in 3 hours.

idk help me.

Hakulyte 11-23-2020 06:27 PM

Imagine if game is as simple as voting everyone that wants to vote FFA.