Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 07:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
*Embarrassing

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 07:20 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
well i might make a decent one eventually but there seems to be a learning curve to use it properly

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 07:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
also im in the hole of watching youtube videos of ace attorney game trials. SEND HELP

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Am I going senile, or is this game even more dead than the last one we played?

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 08:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I know no one has been waiting for this, but here it is.

https://objection.lol/objection/726708

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 08:16 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
So, we need a vibe setter right now. Someone that feeds the thread with a spicy topic.

I wanted to be kind, sit back for once and enjoy the scenery, but that's really not doing anything.

So, how do we play this game while keeping everyone happy ?

flashflash account 11-21-2020 08:21 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
no offense but I checked the thread on my phone (so I was logged out) and I'm so glad I have avatars disabled rofl

I might need to iso shadowgod already huh

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:21 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749362)
I know no one has been waiting for this, but here it is.

https://objection.lol/objection/726708

what did i just watch.

it made sense but then it went off the rails. though overall i like it

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749363)
So, we need a vibe setter right now. Someone that feeds the thread with a spicy topic.

I wanted to be kind, sit back for once and enjoy the scenery, but that's really not doing anything.

So, how do we play this game while keeping everyone happy ?

Interesting. How do we play a game that revolves around facts, lies, truths, and logic while keeping a positive vibe?

You can't. There is literally always going to be at least one person who gets frustrated in a game like this when their voice isn't being heard by the majority of people. Tough tits, but that's how it is.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:23 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749364)
no offense but I checked the thread on my phone (so I was logged out) and I'm so glad I have avatars disabled rofl

I might need to iso shadowgod already huh

Every single one of my posts are useless and are themed around the theme of this game. They will not help you solve me in any way, shape, or form.

There, I did your work for you.

flashflash account 11-21-2020 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749367)
Every single one of my posts are useless and are themed around the theme of this game. They will not help you solve me in any way, shape, or form.

There, I did your work for you.

yep this is what I was looking for, thanks

it's really weird that a d1 with both shadowgod and haku in it has had zero solving in 24 hours

therefore a wolf?

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I feel like people are tip-toeing on eggshells to avoid any sort of "toxicity" due to the thread made regarding the subject

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749361)
Am I going senile, or is this game even more dead than the last one we played?

what do you expect d0

nobodies going to do anything unless A) a kill happens or b) there is an inexplicable shift against a singular person so they can weigh in

b almost never happens so you get dead d0's like this one

i think the next game i host will balanced around a night start that starts the first day with a kill.

flashflash account 11-21-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I don't have the attention span to watch these objection videos. Is this text scroll speed identical to the games?

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749369)
I feel like people are tip-toeing on eggshells to avoid any sort of "toxicity" due to the thread made regarding the subject

im definitely not going to mince my words because of that. if someone has a problem they can come at me but ive come a long way as a person since i began playing twg. I can pressure and question people without insulting them

its not really that hard

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749368)
yep this is what I was looking for, thanks

it's really weird that a d1 with both shadowgod and haku in it has had zero solving in 24 hours

therefore a wolf?

That's adorable.

Look at everyone's ISO and tell me if you can actually figure shit out from that hot steaming mess.

Haku also just admitted up above to, I guess, taking a back seat for a while.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I get you're trying to generate discussion here FFA, and I guess that's what we need here so kudos to you

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
i think that toxicity thread was just the result of the topic not being broached for as long as i can remember so everyone spewed up all their grievances they've been holding in

with the exception of a few new mods and maybe some very light oversight i dont really forsee a major shift in how twg is played

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
i think barring some major revelation im going to slank lynch and call it good

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749375)
i think that toxicity thread was just the result of the topic not being broached for as long as i can remember so everyone spewed up all their grievances they've been holding in

with the exception of a few new mods and maybe some very light oversight i dont really forsee a major shift in how twg is played

I agree with this

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749371)
I don't have the attention span to watch these objection videos. Is this text scroll speed identical to the games?

no, its definitely slower than the games

DaBackpack 11-21-2020 08:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
hello gamers

DaBackpack 11-21-2020 08:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
im having an early Thanksgiving tomorrow

flashflash account 11-21-2020 08:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
https://objection.lol/objection/726773

this is the only one of these I'm making

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749370)
what do you expect d0

nobodies going to do anything unless A) a kill happens or b) there is an inexplicable shift against a singular person so they can weigh in

b almost never happens so you get dead d0's like this one

i think the next game i host will balanced around a night start that starts the first day with a kill.

You know, I have been thinking this for a while

When did we stop playing with one dead person right off the bat? and why?

I'm wagering that the players at the time thought it wasn't very fair for the wolves to kill right off the bat, and thus we have what we call D0 but I could be wrong

flashflash account 11-21-2020 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
whoever gets chosen to die in night start basically doesn't get to play so why bother signing up is the reasoning

I don't really care either way

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749383)
You know, I have been thinking this for a while

When did we stop playing with one dead person right off the bat? and why?

I'm wagering that the players at the time thought it wasn't very fair for the wolves to kill right off the bat, and thus we have what we call D0 but I could be wrong

no idea but alot of my early twg games were night start with an initial kill and it was fine. might be my memory making it better than it was but i feel like dead d0s never really happened back then either

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:38 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
also i just rewatched hakus objection and realized he stuck his suspicions in there. And i somehow completely glossed over it and missed it the first time i watched. lol

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I decided to regroup everyone's first post.
I doubt this will be a game changer, but maybe that will help figure out alignments a little.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749267)
Obligatory first

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749270)
Wish there was a way to embed the objection vids into forum posts without having to click the link

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749273)
hey guys I have important witness evidence to help catch these criminals
except the criminals are the prosecution or?

I'm not sure how ace attorney works

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749276)
I got the time wrong with timezones, but whatever. Bored.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749290)
coat czech in

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4749294)


Good to be back! This first Day might be a kerfluffle because I'm working all weekend and such but I'll try my best!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4749299)
T-Force

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4749303)
how the fuck did you find someone willing to put up with you
is she inflatable?
are you just pretending this message is from her?
does she know you're, and I do not use this term endearingly, anime trash?

also hi yes hello I am here to have a good time with my internet pals
I might struggle meeting some of the first few EODs

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749319)
I invoke my Fifth Amendment right and refuse to speak without my attorney present.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749340)
https://objection.lol/objection/725472

I too wish we could embed the objections

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749347)
I miss when my avatar was a giant horse cock

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749349)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749300)

Holy shit, this might be the best one of these yet.

Also, funnygurl555.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4749380)
hello gamers


fatfuck42 11-21-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
The game'll pick up the closer we get to EOD. I wouldn't sweat it.

fatfuck42 11-21-2020 08:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749363)
So, we need a vibe setter right now. Someone that feeds the thread with a spicy topic.

One two three NOT IT

FreezinIce 11-21-2020 08:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
horse cock

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 08:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749386)
also i just rewatched hakus objection and realized he stuck his suspicions in there. And i somehow completely glossed over it and missed it the first time i watched. lol

Take that with a grain of salt honestly. I just said in previous game that I would priorize based on activity if I can't find anything.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749386)
also i just rewatched hakus objection and realized he stuck his suspicions in there. And i somehow completely glossed over it and missed it the first time i watched. lol

Did he really? I was too amused with the characters to notice.

Haku can you confirm this? If yes, would you mind either telling us in thread what they are, or where to look in the objection?

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:43 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749387)
I decided to regroup everyone's first post.
I doubt this will be a game changer, but maybe that will help figure out alignments a little.















Is this a Haku thing? I don't think I've ever seen you do this before

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:43 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749389)
One two three NOT IT

*MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH*

mellon_collie 11-21-2020 08:45 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749393)
Is this a Haku thing? I don't think I've ever seen you do this before

never seen it before either

seems really weird and pointless but it's haku so \_(ツ)_/

Xiz 11-21-2020 08:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
oh dbp is in this game cool

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 08:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749393)
Is this a Haku thing? I don't think I've ever seen you do this before

I like Xiz. I think he's town.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749395)
never seen it before either

seems really weird and pointless but it's haku so \_(ツ)_/

So it's NAI. Great.

Xiz 11-21-2020 08:48 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
i havent even done anything yet

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749397)
I like Xiz. I think he's town.

I'm not sure if you're gut reading here or shitposting

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Believe in me who wants to have at least one good game with you.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4749399)
i havent even done anything yet

Well, since you're here... would you mind?

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Haku is that directed at me, Xiz, or both?

Xiz 11-21-2020 08:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
yeah, i believe in you.

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 08:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
It's directed at the Toxicity thread.

Xiz 11-21-2020 08:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
(99.97%)

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749405)
It's directed at the Toxicity thread.

This is very useful information, thanks Haku

Funnygurl555 11-21-2020 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
alright i'm a wolf guys. you got me

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Fantastic! Two more to go, boys and girls

Funnygurl555 11-21-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
i was really worried that i wouldn't be able to juggle this game with some other twgs i'm in

thanks for not saying shit guys i needed that

but for real though, t-force is a wolf here

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 09:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
We need a wine specialist for funnygurl now.

Funnygurl555 11-21-2020 09:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749411)
We need a wine specialist for funnygurl now.

this would be very helpful considering i don't drink

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 09:07 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4749410)
i was really worried that i wouldn't be able to juggle this game with some other twgs i'm in

thanks for not saying shit guys i needed that

but for real though, t-force is a wolf here

Hmmm...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749349)
Holy shit, this might be the best one of these yet.

Also, funnygurl555.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749350)
When did XelNya take over Haku's account?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749352)
Also, Dorothea, I love you; but now it's time to rock harder than The Gavinners ever did!

Yeah man, these three posts are hard evidence here. Sheesh I almost missed them!

TWGma 11-21-2020 09:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
We have two options here.
1.) Lynch Funnygurl to learn my alignment.
2.) Lynch T-Force to learn FG's alignment.

And option 3.) Policy lynch FFA.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 09:11 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4749414)
We have two options here.
1.) Lynch Funnygurl to learn my alignment.
2.) Lynch T-Force to learn FG's alignment.

And option 3.) Policy lynch FFA.

Can we do all three just in case you all make up the wolf team?

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 09:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Can we have the option where we force Funnygurl and T-Force to be friends ?

fatfuck42 11-21-2020 09:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749362)
I know no one has been waiting for this, but here it is.

https://objection.lol/objection/726708

Is Ema supposed to be a wolf in this?

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 09:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749417)
Is Ema supposed to be a wolf in this?

I'm currently neutral toward Shadow God, but I'd probably lean town based on posting.

Ema would be like someone trying to put her nose everywhere in that narrative.

fatfuck42 11-21-2020 09:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749418)
I'm currently neutral toward Shadow God, but I'd probably lean town based on posting.

Ema would be like someone trying to put her nose everywhere in that narrative.

Oh, she was supposed to be shadow god there? I thought so at first, but then she mentioned shadow god in the narrative so I thought I was wrong...

fatfuck42 11-21-2020 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Either way, I ask because I thought this line was kinda strange:


Hakulyte 11-21-2020 09:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Just because Shadow God is Ema Skye in the narrative doesn't mean that Ema Skye is Shadow God (in this game's setup).

Ema Skye is Ema Skye. Everything is possible ~

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 09:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4749421)
Either way, I ask because I thought this line was kinda strange:


Well, this is more a saying along the lines that town players aren't always predictable.

Note that Ema Skye is an attorney in the setup.

There's an old AragakiAyase saying that goes along the lines of "Towns be townier."

It makes things easier when people deliberately trying to cooperate together and explain their own actions while trying to interpret what's in front of them.

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 09:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
What I'm trying to say is that besides everyone's entrance there's not much to evaluate at the moment.

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 09:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Right now, im in this mindset of "why are you investigating whereabouts about Ema Skye who is technically a PR in this game?"

I'm not quite sure this is going to help town much.

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 10:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4749382)
https://objection.lol/objection/726773

this is the only one of these I'm making

Valid and noted.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 10:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749425)
Right now, im in this mindset of "why are you investigating whereabouts about Ema Skye who is technically a PR in this game?"

Is this directed at Plop? Or is this a general statement?

DaBackpack 11-21-2020 10:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
just watched a Dateline murder episode about car sex, a pastor, and french fries

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 10:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749427)
Is this directed at Plop? Or is this a general statement?

I didn't consider directing this at you, but I may as well if you have something to say about it.

You probably should look flashflash's objection too since it talks about you as well.

YoshL 11-21-2020 10:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm unsure if haku, your current rabbit hole is one you're actually investigating, or one that you're just kind of making passing comments on.

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 10:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4749428)
just watched a Dateline murder episode about car sex, a pastor, and french fries

I have so many questions...

fatfuck42 11-21-2020 10:10 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749425)
Right now, im in this mindset of "why are you investigating whereabouts about Ema Skye who is technically a PR in this game?"

I'm not quite sure this is going to help town much.

I wanted to know where you were coming from to help make sure I wasn't misunderstanding your word choice. "Town is weird" makes it sound like Ema is separate from town, like she's saying "you townies" instead of "us townies," y'know what I mean?

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 10:12 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4749429)
I didn't consider directing this at you, but I may as well if you have something to say about it.

You probably should look flashflash's objection too since it talks about you as well.

I glossed over it.

This is back when we were stuck in neutral gear and going nowhere, and I couldn't think of anything to say to Freezin at the time

fatfuck42 11-21-2020 10:12 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4749428)
just watched a Dateline murder episode about car sex, a pastor, and french fries

Did the killer get caught via the french fries?

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 10:15 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I guess I only have one question for Freezin with what I see him posting

What does slank lynch mean?

Hakulyte 11-21-2020 10:24 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4749430)
I'm unsure if haku, your current rabbit hole is one you're actually investigating, or one that you're just kind of making passing comments on.

The point of the objection maker stuff was just to make people talk and the real game is more around what's happening in the thread.

The interesting part is to see what people decide to point out and why.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4749300)

@Shadow God

Should I read into this or nah ?

Shadow_God_10 11-21-2020 10:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
@Haku

Absolutely not. That was 40 minutes of failure that is a joke.

YoshL 11-21-2020 10:31 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
oh i haven't clicked on a single one of the objection maker things lmfao

TWGma 11-21-2020 10:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I clicked Shadow's and haven't clicked any more because none will top that.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution