Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:19 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
i see you flailing around sunfan, who do you think is scummier than you as of right now?

where should my vote be if it isnt on you?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:20 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750854)
i see you flailing around sunfan, who do you think is scummier than you as of right now?

where should my vote be if it isnt on you?

Pffffft

I'm not flailing

You consistently insult my pride

I think Subaru has done absolutely nothing to deserve life here, and I'm surprised you et al havent said Michael about this

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:21 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750839)
My big post didn't change your opinion on me?

It's very logical. The problem with this game is that it's easy to create logical scenarios. I could post worlds all day and turn everyone into a wolf or top town except maybe Shadow God.

Your next step would be like to try to establish motives/intentions.

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750855)
Pffffft

I'm not flailing

You consistently insult my pride

I think Subaru has done absolutely nothing to deserve life here, and I'm surprised you et al havent said Michael about this

hmmmmmm

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:24 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Like
Anyone
Just read Subaru's posts for me
Then reach your own conclusion

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750850)
Also dont think tforce deserves to die today

How come?

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750850)
@plop

i actually thing that slip up i found dismantles your argument quite a bit considering that was the crux of your entire 2nd paragraph

And for your 3rd paragraph, you dont think the argument between ffa and tforce was spicy at the time?

tbh i think you should probably update this read if you still want to get after me

The second paragraph still holds up. Whether you're going for the volume clear or not, you're still announcing that volume clearing yourself was something you considered either doing or not doing.

Hmm, personally I didn't think it was too spicy since I've become desensitized to seeing people argue with ffa, but I understand what you mean now. I took spicy to mean, like, hot take, not fired up.

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750858)
Like
Anyone
Just read Subaru's posts for me
Then reach your own conclusion

If it makes you feel better, you aren't crazy.

I'm seeing a pattern with this game and the Turbo I played with him.

He's on the hamster wheel and it's not working out for him

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750858)
Like
Anyone
Just read Subaru's posts for me
Then reach your own conclusion

It's either the purest town ever with a dumbtell or a wolf having an identity crisis because they don't know how to approach the thread knowing everyone's alignment.

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Subaru if you're town this game I'm going to rip my hair out and cry

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750861)
It's either the purest town ever with a dumbtell or a wolf having an identity crisis because they don't know how to approach the thread knowing everyone's alignment.

What dumbtell

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750863)
What dumbtell

Marth.

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750859)
How come?

cause hes efforting p hard and i have better scumleans

like you

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 08:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750855)
Pffffft

I'm not flailing

You consistently insult my pride

I think Subaru has done absolutely nothing to deserve life here, and I'm surprised you et al havent said Michael about this

It's proving very hard to find literally anything when most of what I'm able to identify in y'all's reads is meta of some sort.

DBP's reads about worlds being between FG/TF and TF/Plop is where I'm at right now and as of right now I need to re-read Plop's stuff when/if I get all caught up but TF's stuff is proving more null/wolf to me than anything, based on some inconsistencies in it pointed out by a few other people at the time.

I have no real current information, and all I'm able to work with is past information that is mostly based on metareads that I have no way of proving for myself without reading a n o t h e r game and I'm gettin overwhelmed cuz of that.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750864)
Marth.

That should in no way clear him from being a wolf...?

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750866)
It's proving very hard to find literally anything when most of what I'm able to identify in y'all's reads is meta of some sort.

DBP's reads about worlds being between FG/TF and TF/Plop is where I'm at right now and as of right now I need to re-read Plop's stuff when/if I get all caught up but TF's stuff is proving more null/wolf to me than anything, based on some inconsistencies in it pointed out by a few other people at the time.

I have no real current information, and all I'm able to work with is past information that is mostly based on metareads that I have no way of proving for myself without reading a n o t h e r game and I'm gettin overwhelmed cuz of that.

Give me your top three town and top three suspects for wolves. Take it slow

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750865)
cause hes efforting p hard and i have better scumleans

like you

Why me?

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:29 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750864)
Marth.

There is no fucking universe that exists where this is a dumbtell...This is a Poptart moment.

Call it as is, because it was hilarious and beautiful

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
hmm on second thought maybe tforce efforting isnt really justification but i understand his thought process reading his posts way more than i understand yours.

And usually when i cant put myself in the other persons shoes or understand that theyre thinking that means their wolfing

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750866)
It's proving very hard to find literally anything when most of what I'm able to identify in y'all's reads is meta of some sort.

DBP's reads about worlds being between FG/TF and TF/Plop is where I'm at right now and as of right now I need to re-read Plop's stuff when/if I get all caught up but TF's stuff is proving more null/wolf to me than anything, based on some inconsistencies in it pointed out by a few other people at the time.

I have no real current information, and all I'm able to work with is past information that is mostly based on metareads that I have no way of proving for myself without reading a n o t h e r game and I'm gettin overwhelmed cuz of that.

Maybe it'd better to just read the last handful of pages and hang out in the thread to try and get a feel for people in realtime.

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750867)
That should in no way clear him from being a wolf...?

I like to think wolves are more aware of the setup than townies.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
how do people feel about killing TWGma
he got a lot of scumreads and not a lot of votes today

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:31 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750873)
I like to think wolves are more aware of the setup than townies.

as someone who has seen Subaru play TWG before
he's just clueless about the setup/mechanics, that's all there is to it

his sig is proof of this somewhat when you click on my post in it

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750872)
Maybe it'd better to just read the last handful of pages and hang out in the thread to try and get a feel for people in realtime.

I'll +1 this

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750869)
Why me?

my last post partially covered this but you feel kind of fake and not invested. And i think you deserve scrutiny and pressure because while youve gotten some of the former i dont think youve gotten any of the later and i want to see you squirm

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
plop

time to be the change i want to see

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'll give Subaru like 10-15 minutes to try and get comfortable in real time
if this happens, my vote will likely move to Trevor
if not, I will encourage people to vote Subaru
Freezin would be my backup

I'm town here, like Freezin is the only person who in the past hour has vocally called for my death and I'm top wagon so
this is pretty awkward right now

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750875)
as someone who has seen Subaru play TWG before
he's just clueless about the setup/mechanics, that's all there is to it

his sig is proof of this somewhat when you click on my post in it

I might lock town him and never look back.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm not killing plop today
he can be a wolf, but his solving has been the best out of anyone's today, I'd say (potentially beaten by DBP)

I guess that;s what DBP's early activity was for; he knew he wouldn't be here at EOD so this is what we got

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750874)
how do people feel about killing TWGma
he got a lot of scumreads and not a lot of votes today

Ehhhhh... My answer to this question revolves around Subaru flipping tbh

If Subaru flips wolf, then we never touch T-Force.

If he's town we can probably kill him tomorrow, barring any other bullshit happening

TWGma 11-26-2020 08:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750851)
Confident?

By results, I mean flip results.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:35 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750880)
I might lock town him and never look back.

ok, just don't take it from me
take it from Shadow_God, who said the same thing that I did

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:36 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750882)
Ehhhhh... My answer to this question revolves around Subaru flipping tbh

If Subaru flips wolf, then we never touch T-Force.

If he's town we can probably kill him tomorrow, barring any other bullshit happening

you really, really, really don't have the proper mylo mindset if you're town, lewdy

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:36 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750881)
I'm not killing plop today
he can be a wolf, but his solving has been the best out of anyone's today, I'd say (potentially beaten by DBP)

I guess that;s what DBP's early activity was for; he knew he wouldn't be here at EOD so this is what we got

You're trending down for town reading based on solving ability.

Wolves are obviously better at solving because they already know the answers.

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
maybe im getting too heated here

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750884)
ok, just don't take it from me
take it from Shadow_God, who said the same thing that I did

Shadow God feels like a lost town that's drowning in an ocean of meta and I can't even blame him.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750886)
You're trending down for town reading based on solving ability.

Wolves are obviously better at solving because they already know the answers.

ah, yes!
how could I forget!
if he's a wolf, he knows all the answers, my read definitely wasn't factoring that in before now!

TWGma 11-26-2020 08:38 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750872)
Maybe it'd better to just read the last handful of pages and hang out in the thread to try and get a feel for people in realtime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750876)
I'll +1 this

The last time I wanted to try this was when I subbed into a TWGabout as wolf and got immediately called wolfy for doing so. Come on.

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:38 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750885)
you really, really, really don't have the proper mylo mindset if you're town, lewdy

You're absolutely correct sir. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing so I'm winging it as best as I can.

Any advice on fixing this apparent problem I have?

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750888)
Shadow God feels like a lost town that's drowning in an ocean of meta and I can't even blame him.

This is so accurate it hurts.

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750877)
my last post partially covered this but you feel kind of fake and not invested. And i think you deserve scrutiny and pressure because while youve gotten some of the former i dont think youve gotten any of the later and i want to see you squirm

Can't really argue against seeming "kind of fake" since that's your subjective take, but as far as not being invested goes, I posted a goddamn 2500 word essay! I'm a majority shareholder here!!

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750891)
You're absolutely correct sir. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing so I'm winging it as best as I can.

Any advice on fixing this apparent problem I have?

stop planning tomorrow's lynch based on today's lynch, for starters

mylo you need to be willing to look at everything, not write off a kill based on a kill from the day before

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750880)
I might lock town him and never look back.

Are you fucking nuts?

Please ISO Poptart here, and read the Turbo that he was a wolf in.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:40 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
"boy, SubaruPoptart's post sure are blowing my socks off right now"

-thread

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750893)
Can't really argue against seeming "kind of fake" since that's your subjective take, but as far as not being invested goes, I posted a goddamn 2500 word essay! I'm a majority shareholder here!!

i guess invested is the wrong word and i completely played into that lol

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
emotionally invested i shouldve said

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:42 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750896)
"boy, SubaruPoptart's post sure are blowing my socks off right now"

-thread

Ohhh so it's NOT just me who's being mind blown here!

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 08:42 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750868)
Give me your top three town and top three suspects for wolves. Take it slow

Top three town so far is

1. DBP
2. Freezin
3. somewhat Haku


Top three wolf is

1. Plop
2. ???
3. SOMEWHAT TF.

I'm not 100% certain TF could be one, but based on DBP's wall regarding the worlds between FG/TF and TF/Plop, I'm more convinced on the side that Plop could be one. I put "somewhat" for TF because the biggest reason outside of DBP's wall is because I've seen him in very many scumreads on top of that.

I left #2 blank because in all honesty I haven't been able to think of three candidates.

Haku I'm willing to put townlean for now because although he's had a few kerfuffles, I feel he's trustworthy to me, at least. I'm still keepin that redflip shenanigans you were tryna pull with Shadow a while back in mind, though.

I'm trusting DBP because he's one of the few people I saw that proposed stuff outside of the TF/FG combo, despite one of the other combos still including TF.

Freezin in all honesty is just a gutread. I don't have very much reasoning behind it. I'm still not

Other than that, I'm gonna take Shadow's advice and just chill in the present for now cuz I need to get actual present info.

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:42 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750895)
Are you fucking nuts?

Please ISO Poptart here, and read the Turbo that he was a wolf in.

Expecting me to find a turbo is a mistake.
Expecting me to go read another game 1 hour 20 min from EoD is also a mistake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750893)
Can't really argue against seeming "kind of fake" since that's your subjective take, but as far as not being invested goes, I posted a goddamn 2500 word essay! I'm a majority shareholder here!!

We're approaching lolcat territory.

I also have crucial evidence.

I see exclamation marks.

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 08:42 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Goddammit I didn't read it through.- Freezin's read finished is that I'm still not really 100% sure how I feel about Freezin as of right now, but I'm willing to trust em.

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I wish we had a day vigi in this game...

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
if you do not have a relevant vote yet
please make one

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750900)
Top three wolf is

1. Plop
2. ???
3. SOMEWHAT TF.

While this is possible, it's also pretty odd because Plop's main wolf target is TF.

Well, that's not impossible I guess. Just unlikely at this point in the game.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:44 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
like...
this wagon formation is pretty all over the place, I think plop and I are tied for the lead at 2 votes?

can we get some kind of clearer picture as to what is actually going to happen?

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:45 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750901)
We're approaching lolcat territory.

I also have crucial evidence.

I see exclamation marks.

FUCK

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:45 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750907)
FUCK

FAT

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 08:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750906)
like...
this wagon formation is pretty all over the place, I think plop and I are tied for the lead at 2 votes?

can we get some kind of clearer picture as to what is actually going to happen?

I also have two votes, from what I remember. I'd remake a votecount but the last three I've made have had mistakes of some sort so if round's able to could that get put?

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750908)
FAT

24

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4750823)


Votecount:
the sun fan (3) - YoshL, Hakulyte, FreezinIce
TWGma (2) - DaBackpack, fatfuck42
SubaruPoptart (2) - Shadow_God_10, the sun fan
fatfuck42 (1) - TWGma

------

Not Voting (2): mellonxcollie, SubaruPoptart

Today's theme:

subaru, please vote someone
raeko too if you somehow get here in time

YoshL 11-26-2020 08:48 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
plop megapost comments:

Quote:

I'm not getting the usual paranoia I get about sunfan this game. First off, we're getting mindmelds out the wazoo. I'm right there with him about being cautious about yoshl, I was right there with him about how an ule lynch would lead to more or less no information and how the role/mechanics discussion shouldn't be so frowned upon, and I'm right there with him about how everyone seems to look past freezin without any substantial reason to.
I don't like these reasons. First off, being cautious of me shouldn't be a read to mindmeld off of
Second off, ule lynch yielding no info and discussing role mechanics has been talked about already and isn't a read to mindmeld off of
Noticing people looking past freezin is also not a read to mindmeld off of.

more or less, those aren't opinions.

Quote:

I think too many of his points come across as disingenuous.

For one, I sense he's moving towards a scumread on haku for haku's flip-flopping and stuff like his big wall of quotes that were more commentary mode than fresh insights. Haku having the tendency to swap around his reads or just post a lot of stuff that's more thinking out loud has been brought up quite a few times this game, yet it hasn't influenced yoshl's read, nor has he reached out to others about it for clarification. His case against xiz for thinking too much on who the best target is at the moment rather than what he can do to get more info to make a better informed lynch also didn't seem right since I feel like xiz was still in the “EOD is tonight” mindset. Casting shade on sunfan for telling people not to blindly townread him for tone and analysis seems fishy to me too...I can understand how that'd be frustrating if yoshl's town and people are reading him right and for the right reasons, but I don't think sunfan's take is wrong either, and I think yoshl would understand that and try to approach sunfan from that angle.
If you're still caught up on me being annoyed at sunfan, it's purely because the *ONLY* argument that's been cast by him is "oop he's not POE, and he can do this as a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and like, even from reviewing thread, still hasn't pushed forwards anything. you're pushing a narrative where i'm upset at "hey you should examine yoshl as scum", where it's more of "yoshl can do this as scum so therefore be careful!!!1!!"
I don't really understand your xiz point, and yes, Haku making a fuckton of posts in thread that are one liners really doesn't influence me in the slightest, because the quality of the thoughts doesn't cut it.

I think the worst points of plop's post is generally putting way too much faith in meta. Like call me out all you want, but "this person flip flops their reads all the time as town" is not a valid reason for me to say "yeah sure he's town", disregarding actual game info. Haku's actual post history still is pretty firmly wolfy to me - it's actually not hard to sit in thread and throw out a bunch of worlds that don't include you because you know they're wrong, and keep the narrative away from you. It looks more like you're still sitting on earlier game info if you think that soley a commentary post in d0 is the cornerstone of my reads.

-=-

hi subaru

-=-

i'm largely ignoring shadow god's commentary posts because i literally never vote him

-=-

oho it's a freezin post
tbh i don't have too much to comment, other than i think sunfan eventually said that he intended to be on tforce in the end as well??
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750765)
ill care more about yoshl once he shows his hand and reveals who hes gunning for today and i can cross reference that with his progression
until then im just sitting here reading his wall post thinking "yep those are things that happened and i could see why youd think that"

out of the 3 strongest wolf leans i have in sunfan, haku, tforce, i think tforce just outright is doing the least to assuage anyone's fears, or make pseudo attempts to solve and play - i could always be wrong on my reads of actions and things that are happening in this phase, but in t-force's case, it's kinda fucked

-=-

#1359 from sunfan, i think this is one of the clearest pictures for raeko townread and feels hella genuine.

self realization: to be COMPLETELY honest, i got stuck in sunfan wolf mode, and probably have to reread sunfan (and haku, and t-force) in a "wait what if they're town" mode lol. I don't think much will change with t-force (because again, there's just not even much to begin with)

#1371 is actually super hella appreciated tbh

-=-

Quote:

Also something about my wolf game that you might have forgotten sunfan but I tend to make longer posts vs when I am town
I notice YoshL doing that rn
@Raeko, I think it's a little much to apply self-meta to other people - i think especially because I haven't twg'd in forever, and this is my only way of catching up to thread while keeping myself semi-coherent and being able to process game info right now (because i have much less time for twg than i did in the past, i can't sit around being top poster anymore hehu)

-=-

i see a t-force post at #1412 and i want to get these thoughts in to give em time to sit tbh

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 08:48 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
fatfuck42.

I'm feelin the strongest about him.

YoshL 11-26-2020 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Ok I Was Fooled It Looked Like A Big Post But It Was Alot Of CopyPaste From Freezin's Work

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Yoshl either wolfing or going to get a huge slap in the face postgame on his Haku meta because he doesn't realize that I'm simply lost.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
people really aren't interested in killing Subaru, I guess

TWGma

roundbox 11-26-2020 08:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 


Votecount:
fatfuck42 (3) - TWGma, FreezinIce, SubaruPoptart
TWGma (3) - DaBackpack, fatfuck42, the sun fan
the sun fan (2) - YoshL, Hakulyte
SubaruPoptart (1) - Shadow_God_10


------

Not Voting (1): mellonxcollie

Today's theme:

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750913)
fatfuck42.

I'm feelin the strongest about him.

What's your issue with me? Mostly what dap talked about? Or based on what's going on in the thread right now?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm not going to hard defend plop here, he can be a wolf, I really think we can do better

if Subaru gets momentum I am willing to swap back there, like his reads list was the faintest glimmer of him being town but I genuinely don't know why other people aren't voting him rn

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
fatfuck42 (3) - TWGma, FreezinIce, SubaruPoptart

"Definitely a wagon with 0 wolves on it"

-thread

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 08:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750918)
What's your issue with me? Mostly what dap talked about? Or based on what's going on in the thread right now?

Primarily what DBP talked about; still getting a feel for what's happening right now but somewhat, yes. I don't want to vote for TF yet because he's not here at the moment.

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750920)
fatfuck42 (3) - TWGma, FreezinIce, SubaruPoptart

"Definitely a wagon with 0 wolves on it"

-thread

I don't understand what conclusion I was supposed to have.

It seems like you know more. Please inform us.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750922)
I don't understand what conclusion I was supposed to have.

It seems like you know more. Please inform us.

there are a lot of people who have scumread at least one person of those three

I think there might be 0 people townreading all three in the thread

shouldnt that be slightly worrisome?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
guys
we're killing someone in 3 minutes or something
where is the action
I keep f5ing and nothing is happening

3 votes is in the lead but there's like 4 viable wagons
we need some consolidation

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
p sure eod is in an hour

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
at least it better be, this eod sucks if it ends in 3 mins

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750925)
p sure eod is in an hour

oh
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm probably not gonna make it then

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 08:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750924)
guys
we're killing someone in 3 minutes or something
where is the action
I keep f5ing and nothing is happening

3 votes is in the lead but there's like 4 viable wagons
we need some consolidation

We've got another hour

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
the difference between server time and eastern time strikes again

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4750912)
plop megapost comments:



I don't like these reasons. First off, being cautious of me shouldn't be a read to mindmeld off of
Second off, ule lynch yielding no info and discussing role mechanics has been talked about already and isn't a read to mindmeld off of
Noticing people looking past freezin is also not a read to mindmeld off of.

more or less, those aren't opinions.

I'm confused by what you mean by this... Maybe I'm using the term mindmeld wrong? I'm using it to mean it's a view I agree with.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4750912)
If you're still caught up on me being annoyed at sunfan, it's purely because the *ONLY* argument that's been cast by him is "oop he's not POE, and he can do this as a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and like, even from reviewing thread, still hasn't pushed forwards anything. you're pushing a narrative where i'm upset at "hey you should examine yoshl as scum", where it's more of "yoshl can do this as scum so therefore be careful!!!1!!"

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't think sunfan was necessarily pushing that hard against you. I interpret "be careful" as "examine yoshl as scum," or at least entertain the possibility.

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4750912)
I don't really understand your xiz point, and yes, Haku making a fuckton of posts in thread that are one liners really doesn't influence me in the slightest, because the quality of the thoughts doesn't cut it.

I think the worst points of plop's post is generally putting way too much faith in meta. Like call me out all you want, but "this person flip flops their reads all the time as town" is not a valid reason for me to say "yeah sure he's town", disregarding actual game info. Haku's actual post history still is pretty firmly wolfy to me - it's actually not hard to sit in thread and throw out a bunch of worlds that don't include you because you know they're wrong, and keep the narrative away from you. It looks more like you're still sitting on earlier game info if you think that soley a commentary post in d0 is the cornerstone of my reads.

I know, I definitely lean too heavy into meta a lot of the time, but for haku, that comes from a place of reacting the very same way you're reacting to him this game and getting burned for it over and over.

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:59 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750927)
oh
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm probably not gonna make it then

if your so sure subaru is a hit why dont you put your money where your vote where your mouth is and vote there?

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 09:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750927)
oh
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm probably not gonna make it then

Thread date time is almost 9pm, but if you scroll up completely, it's 8pm on banner.

mellon_collie 11-26-2020 09:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
uh eod is an hour right? I was making big posters for my grandpa's birthday lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution