Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152539)

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 05:58 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750767)
I'm not sure if this is a compliment or an insult

Anyways hello Freezin!

hiya

got anything to say about my entire page of posts lol

the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750764)
or even sunfan.

whats your thoughts now that you read my big post and find yourself squarely in my sights?

sorry man I'm mostly memeing right now xD

NOT SO FUN, IS IT

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 06:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750767)
I'm not sure if this is a compliment or an insult

Its a complimentary insult!

Also FFR servers melting down so every page on the forums takes 30s to 1m to load. Fun

the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:04 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
to be honest though, i didn't even feel like I was especially in your sights

mellon_collie 11-26-2020 06:07 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I made a hello freezi post and then FFR ate it with 508 bad gateway timeout or some shit like that ugh

anyways the gist was that I agree with you about sunfan's read on me, but now that I read his post expanding on it I get where he is coming from a bit better, and sunfan isn't my biggest question mark at this point anyway

Also something about my wolf game that you might have forgotten sunfan but I tend to make longer posts vs when I am town

I notice YoshL doing that rn

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 06:10 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750775)
I made a hello freezi post and then FFR ate it with 508 bad gateway timeout or some shit like that ugh

anyways the gist was that I agree with you about sunfan's read on me, but now that I read his post expanding on it I get where he is coming from a bit better, and sunfan isn't my biggest question mark at this point anyway

Also something about my wolf game that you might have forgotten sunfan but I tend to make longer posts vs when I am town

I notice YoshL doing that rn

oh noice

I havnt done more than skim sunfans newest post so ill check them out.

What do you think of haku rn?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:10 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750775)
Also something about my wolf game that you might have forgotten sunfan but I tend to make longer posts vs when I am town

I don't think I've ever noticed this so
thanks for the free tip if this is true

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 06:11 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750774)
to be honest though, i didn't even feel like I was especially in your sights

your sharing real estate with other people to be fair

sunfan

do you feel more loved now?

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 06:13 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750771)
hiya

got anything to say about my entire page of posts lol

Give me a bit

the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:14 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750778)
your sharing real estate with other people to be fair

sunfan

do you feel more loved now?

well, I think I have three votes on me now so
I guess not

the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:21 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749569)
I felt like his wording specifically


seemed like he was detaching himself from the result if it was a mislynch

I didn't bring this up because I thought it was too nit-picky of wording, but yah

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4749574)
I am willing to give some slack to this vote, as well as to sunfan's because we thought eod was approaching and several of us thought we had an additional day than we really had. So parking a vote without much info makes sense in the context they were placed in

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750446)
w-when have you ever talked about me until right now? other than your question that I had already kinda answered before you asked it

why am I a wolf I wonder

trying to read everything since last night while also being at work is pretty difficult when yall make such long posts T_T

I appreciate being received as towny by so many but I can't help but wonder if someone giving me an easy pass is just doing so to fit in

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750525)
welcome to daily life with adhd! read something 5 times before figuring out what it means because your brain scrambled it up, then immediately forget what it was


This is why I love you sunfan. also haku you asked for advice earlier? STOP DOING THIS

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750556)
yeah I'm gonna say this is a good enough reason to have a lean but not much else. definitely not strong enough for "off the table for the day"



QFDE (the d stands for double)

these are the TOP 5 HOTTEST RAEKO POSTS from her ISO that I just skimmed

all show critical thought or make me townread her for meta (the meta is mostly at her paranoia at getting townread)

mellon_collie 11-26-2020 06:22 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750776)
What do you think of haku rn?

I'm not sure about Haku atm...

lots of posting without a lot of solving but it's haku and that's typical and NAI

I think haku would be more likely to awoo the longer the game goes on and probably better targets atm?

How do you feel about plop?

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 06:25 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Freezin, how do you feel about shadow?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:26 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
so, my wagon right now is

Freezin, whose reasons for voting me I'm not entirely sure of, but its probably because I shook my fist in his general direction

Yoshl, the lowest poster, who has called my play very lazy

Haku, because I made a meme that looks like I made it in wolfchat


the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:27 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750781)
these are the TOP 5 HOTTEST RAEKO POSTS from her ISO that I just skimmed

all show critical thought or make me townread her for meta (the meta is mostly at her paranoia at getting townread)

oh I lied I liked the fourth one because it came at Haku's expense
basically chalk it up to meta

the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Haku I could really use a .lol if you have the time before EOD

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 06:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Just got into work. I actually have to do my job for the first maybe 15 minutes.

I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU FREEZIN <3

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 06:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Where's everyone's head at as far as EOD goes? For me, I can't imagine I'll vote outside of my wolf leans (freezin, yoshl, t-force).

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 06:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750782)
I think haku would be more likely to awoo the longer the game goes on and probably better targets atm?

Can you explain what this means to me, and pretend I'm stupid for the sake of making it simple

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 06:37 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750734)
alright look, if I let him do all that and he comes in the thread and gives his ironclad conclusion that fg is "pretty sus idk tho"
do you know what would happen?
he'd be dead as shit
it'd be funny, and who knows, maybe we'd even hit a wolf somehow, god knows it won't happen off of people making decent reads this game, but that's just not what TWG is about
at least not to me

My idea was to kinda livetweet everything as it came and to try to get a glimmer of info off of people who were already gone, since I'd seen people do that in the past.

ofc I'd try to read based on people who are still in the game but since I came in 60 pages into an already going game I gotta read the dead people's stuff too don't I?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:39 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750790)
My idea was to kinda livetweet everything as it came and to try to get a glimmer of info off of people who were already gone, since I'd seen people do that in the past.

ofc I'd try to read based on people who are still in the game but since I came in 60 pages into an already going game I gotta read the dead people's stuff too don't I?

well yes but you aren't going to make it in time for EOD at this rate so this is just dropping what you can in that time

the sun fan 11-26-2020 06:41 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750788)
Where's everyone's head at as far as EOD goes? For me, I can't imagine I'll vote outside of my wolf leans (freezin, yoshl, t-force).

I wasn't very convinced by Subaru to be completely honest
his opinions were freebies on dead people and the person he replaced, so in spite of my original townread on the slot, I'm keeping my vote there unless he shows some improvement

those three votes are obviously fine with me from the words I said earlier, they can't all be wolves of course but like

there are wolves in there assuredly

mellon_collie 11-26-2020 06:45 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750789)
Can you explain what this means to me, and pretend I'm stupid for the sake of making it simple

yes sure

I think haku is more likely to do something obviously wolfy the longer the game goes on. For that reason I'd rather go for somebody else right now, since Haku could be a sure thing/easy way to go later. but I could be completely wrong of course

TWGma 11-26-2020 06:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Resident headbanger checking in.

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 06:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Either way, to page 36 I go.

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 06:47 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Freezin who's the first wolf you're implicating in your giant wall post? I can't seem to find it.

As for the pairing of the four you have for the second wolf, fair enough.

Who's the third wolf you're thinking of?

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4750782)
I'm not sure about Haku atm...

lots of posting without a lot of solving but it's haku and that's typical and NAI

I think haku would be more likely to awoo the longer the game goes on and probably better targets atm?

How do you feel about plop?

alot of words, not alot of substance

i was just isoing him to refresh my memory and i found this nugget of crap

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750636)
For bad points, when I asked about how freezin plays town, dap said that he doesn't care about clearing himself as a townie so that other townies won't have to worry about him. That's why him starting the game off by saying stuff like “i'm going for the volume clear” or that he'll be happy with a slank lynch doesn't sit right. It sounds like a gameplan for how to play the phase, not a gameplan for how to catch wolves (similar to the point yoshl made about xiz). Plus, if he doesn't care about clearing himself when he's town (and based on his argument with sunfan, I'm guessing it's true), why announce he's going for the volume clear? I think that might be a slip of sorts in terms of where his motivation is at.

====

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749330)
probably not going for the volume clear d0

Fatfuck, pusher of the false narrative. congrats

====

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750783)
Freezin, how do you feel about shadow?

hes just flying along by the seat of his pants. on the range of my scumleans hes at the low end just because i cant really make sense of any agenda

dont think hes ever rolled wolf in a game i was in unless im forgetting something

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Is it just me or is FFR slow as shit today?

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 06:53 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I don't really notice any slowdown but my end might just always be slow

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
@Freezin if it helps you, I have not rolled a wolf game since TWG 188

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750796)
Freezin who's the first wolf you're implicating in your giant wall post? I can't seem to find it.

As for the pairing of the four you have for the second wolf, fair enough.

Who's the third wolf you're thinking of?

i dont have anything narrowed down, its just a place for me to start. p sure i explained it in the post. ill probably narrow my focus alot more as i see reactions closer to eod

which is why im going to effort to be there despite thanksgiving

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
OK this message popping up proves my statement otherwise nvm

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750795)
Either way, to page 36 I go.

Reads on the people that are alive would be great!

You've only got 14,400 seconds. No pressure or anything.

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 06:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750792)
I wasn't very convinced by Subaru to be completely honest
his opinions were freebies on dead people and the person he replaced, so in spite of my original townread on the slot, I'm keeping my vote there unless he shows some improvement

I feel you. I'm grappling with that a bit as well, but I'm still feeling optimistic.

So if you don't see any improvement, you're okay lynching there?

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750798)
Is it just me or is FFR slow as shit today?

its dying and its annoying the crap out of me

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I personally share Sunfan's thoughts regarding Subaru, and I believe I voted him the second he replaced in.

If I see the wheel turning and nothing happening, I'd be happy to send him off to the sun

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I personally share Sunfan's thoughts regarding Subaru, and I believe I voted him the second he replaced in.

If I see the wheel turning and nothing happening, I'd be happy to send him off to the sun

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:01 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
FFR... Come on... Do better... A double post from a computer?

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 07:02 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750797)
i was just isoing him to refresh my memory and i found this nugget of crap



====



Fatfuck, pusher of the false narrative. congrats

Oops, my bad on that... But I don't think it changes anything about my analysis.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750797)
hes just flying along by the seat of his pants. on the range of my scumleans hes at the low end just because i cant really make sense of any agenda

dont think hes ever rolled wolf in a game i was in unless im forgetting something

I get what you mean about flying by the seat of his pants, but I think that's just his style. Even if he's scattershot, you can see why he's doing something or why he'd think something.

I ask because I'm pretty sure you're the only one in the game with a scumlean on him at this point.

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 07:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
The site keeps going back and forth between being nice and being naughty for me.

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750809)
I ask because I'm pretty sure you're the only one in the game with a scumlean on him at this point.

i dont trust him after reading how much he flip flopped on his reads and votes last eod. I think anyone with a solid townread on him just hasnt been paying enough attention to what he's actually doing, not saying

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750804)
I feel you. I'm grappling with that a bit as well, but I'm still feeling optimistic.

So if you don't see any improvement, you're okay lynching there?

yes, that is my plan

it didn't really seem like you were grappling with that earlier, you called him town rather quickly

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:12 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Trevor you've been in here for a while and haven't said much. Where are you leaning for today?

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750812)
yes, that is my plan

it didn't really seem like you were grappling with that earlier, you called him town rather quickly

Earlier I said he was off to a townie start. I'm grappling with it now that I've seen how much of his analysis focuses on trying to explain why FG did what she did. But still, like I said to shadow earlier, in the game subaru rolled wolf with me, he only posted twice, so I feel like his openness here is a good sign.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750814)
Earlier I said he was off to a townie start. I'm grappling with it now that I've seen how much of his analysis focuses on trying to explain why FG did what she did. But still, like I said to shadow earlier, in the game subaru rolled wolf with me, he only posted twice, so I feel like his openness here is a good sign.

you have to admit, for someone who came into the thread with a N O T E P A D, his posts have really not been there, so I would compare it to this wolf game of his that I apparently don't remember

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 07:28 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I have a question, too. Freezin said this, and nobody really acknowledged it even 4 pages later so I will right now.


Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750136)
hardclaiming Marth

Defense Roles
Phoenix Wright

Maya Fey

Miles Edgeworth

Trucy Wright

Ema Skye

Whoever Marth is isn't in this- so what's goin on there?

SubaruPoptart 11-26-2020 07:30 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Another miscellaneous question, is Miles Edgeworth being both red and blue a mistake or is it just somethin in the source material I'm unfamiliar with

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:31 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750816)
I have a question, too. Freezin said this, and nobody really acknowledged it even 4 pages later so I will right now.




Defense Roles
Phoenix Wright

Maya Fey

Miles Edgeworth

Trucy Wright

Ema Skye

Whoever Marth is isn't in this- so what's goin on there?

have you seriously never played Super Smash Bros?

in short, Freezin was also impersonating Tokzic there

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 07:32 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750816)
I have a question, too. Freezin said this, and nobody really acknowledged it even 4 pages later so I will right now.




Defense Roles
Phoenix Wright

Maya Fey

Miles Edgeworth

Trucy Wright

Ema Skye

Whoever Marth is isn't in this- so what's goin on there?

ive waited so long for this

soooooooo long

GOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 07:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
at the end of the day we're all impersonating tokzic

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:34 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750816)
I have a question, too. Freezin said this, and nobody really acknowledged it even 4 pages later so I will right now.




Defense Roles
Phoenix Wright

Maya Fey

Miles Edgeworth

Trucy Wright

Ema Skye

Whoever Marth is isn't in this- so what's goin on there?

I... I get you're trying to find information here... But this is a HUGE LOL moment.

You are correct. There is no Marth in this setup if it makes you feel better

Holy fuck I'm dying


Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4750817)
Another miscellaneous question, is Miles Edgeworth being both red and blue a mistake or is it just somethin in the source material I'm unfamiliar with

It is not a mistake. Please refer to the signups thread. If there is a blue Edgeworth, there is never going to be a red Edgeworth.

The same goes the other way around. If there is a red Edgeworth, there is no blue Edgeworth

TWGma 11-26-2020 07:38 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750753)
alright time to do some work

=====

flashflash account (5) - fatfuck42, DaBackpack, Shadow_God_10, TWGma, Ulleabhara
Ulleabhara (4) - Xiz, FreezinIce, mellonxcollie, Funnygurl555
TWGma (2) - YoshL, Hakulyte
DaBackpack (1) - the sun fan

------

Not Voting (1): flashflash account

====

I moved Ulli's vote to FFA because for all intents and purposes thats where it was.

Now,for a wagon analysis you'd ideally like to have 1 red flip to really start being able to draw conclusions. The fact that both the top wagons are definitively town is also not great. So this is more to organize my thoughts than anything.

You have 2 major groups that emerge from this EoD:

>People who have took a side on FFA vs Ulli
>People who stayed out of it for various reasons


from a wolfs pov as a human vs human interaction with no stakes in the outcome, i would bet the safer play would be to stay out compared to weigh in.

So i think that there is likely a wolf in the following group of people who stayed out of the EoD clusterfuck (Sunfan, YoshiL, Haku).

I think law of averages puts a wolf in the other group as well, so the trick now is finding which of those votes looks the most out of place.

(20 Mins later)

Well i reread eod a few times and theres and this is what i have

Good:

>DBP had an actual reason for his vote that made sense
>Xiz had an actual reason for his vote that made sense
>Mellos vote made sense because you could see the thought process that led to her finally settling on Ulli

???:

>Fg voted plop then ulli. I read the explanation that someone else gave for why she did it and was like "ok w/e"
>Plop started the FFA Wagon, dunno if thats good or bad, he was kind of slow burning on FFA then this comes out of nowhere

Bad

shadow moved his vote like 28945432879 times
tforce materialized a vote from nowhere on FFA

So 2nd wolf can be within (FG/Subaru, Plop, Shadow, Tforce)

3rd wolf could be in either of those groups

Dont think DBP is wolfing
Dont think Mello is wolfing

After resetting and actually thinking about the game, those are my only 2 ride or die townreads, everyone else is on the table.

Stay tuned for part 2 coming whenever i feel like it

I like the work here, and I would agree with the conclusion of one wolf on each section (trains vs. non), but I'd also wonder if there'd be one on each:
one on FFA, one on Ulle, and one non.

To borrow from Freezin:
flashflash account (5) - fatfuck42, DaBackpack, Shadow_God_10, TWGma, Ulleabhara
Ulleabhara (4) - Xiz, FreezinIce, mellonxcollie, Funnygurl555
TWGma (2) - YoshL, Hakulyte
DaBackpack (1) - the sun fan

Party 1:
Plop, DBP, Shadow, myself, Ulle.

Ulle is automatically removed for obvious reasons.
Shadow I think is fine with this vote.
DBP's is also for pressure purposes, iirc, but isn't too bad.

Plop's and mine I'd argue look at worst as Plop's is the starting one, and mine has the worst reasoning behind it in comparison.

However, I've noticed that wolves like leaving early votes on wagons if it looks like they can gain traction and this coincides nicely with my read on Plop.



Party 2:
Xiz, Freezin, Raeko, Funnygurl

Xiz is excluded.
Raeko's is also fine based on her inclination and defense of this vote, so I feel this is genuine. Plus, the timing isn't bad as it's still a pressure vote instead of thrown about trying tom get it to stick.

Freezin and FG.
FG's vote was a last second preserve vote to throw them into KITB.
The flips show that there wasn't much of a partner save, but I re-iterate my post on relationships and I think FG just wanted FFA around for defense purposes.

As for Freezin's, let me find this... once the forums stop being a cheesecake.
Yeah, seemed to be natural progression. Plus emphasizing the vote the way he did is also interesting because I don't think a wolf would want to draw that much attention if/when the target flips town.

FG just looks bad here.



Party 3:
FFA, YoshL, Haku, sunfan

FFA is exempt.
YoshL's vote I've already covered in a prior breakdown last day, and I still feel that way about it.

Haku's looked the worst to me for a blatant sheep and no reasoning to it, but then not moving it when other wagons got traction. And we know Haku was in the thread, so I can't give him the benefit of not being around like sunfan.
However, Haku's play afterwards makes me think this was just a town flailing trying to follow their best town read's play at the time.

sunfan's vote is an early pressure and then he left.
It should also be noted, he did state in post #441 that he'd swap back to me if he returned, but I do wonder if that really would be the case considering the wagons at the time.
Regardless, this one is a toss-up for me because IRL situations are just purely NAI. However, POE puts it at the forefront for this exercise.


So to pick a wolf from each party, I'd have to say: Plop, FG/Subaru, and sunfan.




Also, re-reading there, I stumbled across this nugget.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4749941)
T force getting votes



Ok?????????????

Freezin, why were you surprised at the votes on me then?
Did you think that I was a town and surprised that I was getting voted? Or did you not like the reasoning? I'm curious.

roundbox 11-26-2020 07:38 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 


Votecount:
the sun fan (3) - YoshL, Hakulyte, FreezinIce
TWGma (2) - DaBackpack, fatfuck42
SubaruPoptart (2) - Shadow_God_10, the sun fan
fatfuck42 (1) - TWGma

------

Not Voting (2): mellonxcollie, SubaruPoptart

Today's theme:

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 07:43 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Internet is shaky here even outside of FFR.

I've been staring at error messages since like 30 minutes.

I'm not even sure if this will reach the thread.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750824)
Internet is shaky here even outside of FFR.

I've been staring at error messages since like 30 minutes.

I'm not even sure if this will reach the thread.

it reached the thread
if you have the time, I think you owe me a good reason as to why freezin is off the table for today

he should have said enough words by now for you to comment

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750824)
Internet is shaky here even outside of FFR.

I've been staring at error messages since like 30 minutes.

I'm not even sure if this will reach the thread.

The site seems to be at normal speed now.

Message recieved.

How are you Haku?

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 07:46 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750822)
Haku's looked the worst to me for a blatant sheep and no reasoning to it, but then not moving it when other wagons got traction. And we know Haku was in the thread, so I can't give him the benefit of not being around like sunfan.
However, Haku's play afterwards makes me think this was just a town flailing trying to follow their best town read's play at the time.

Have you solved me or you just don't need to ?

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 07:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750822)
Freezin, why were you surprised at the votes on me then?
Did you think that I was a town and surprised that I was getting voted? Or did you not like the reasoning? I'm curious.

if i remember correctly the wagon for you appeared out of nowhere, for no reason, and i was thinking wtf is going on. Tried questioning FG about it and she completely ignored me.

TWGma 11-26-2020 07:49 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750827)
Have you solved me or you just don't need to ?

Trying to solve you based on that vote is like trying to solve pi.
Great in theory, but it'll just keep going and eventually I'll give up because there's no way to do it.

I said earlier in the thread that I liked your constant chatter with Shadow and DBP and felt that was townier than not because, as a wolf, it would be easy for you to just dip out of the conversation, but you kept into it without losing your head.

TWGma 11-26-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750828)
if i remember correctly the wagon for you appeared out of nowhere, for no reason, and i was thinking wtf is going on. Tried questioning FG about it and she completely ignored me.

The best advice I can give is never ever take an FG vote on me on D0 seriously.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I truly meant to swap back to you, trevor
It's my fault this didnt happen

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 07:52 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750825)
it reached the thread
if you have the time, I think you owe me a good reason as to why freezin is off the table for today

he should have said enough words by now for you to comment

I actually like Freezin pushing Plop, but I'm rather neutral on his other posts before that point so, you'll be correct to say he's technically still on the table.

Freezin, get off the table. Show some manners.

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I love how Haku is telling Freezin' to not be on the table lmao

Side note here:

I did an ISO of YoshL and an ISO of him when he was playing the Senpai game

The posting style is as different as night and day

Does this mean anything? I have no clue, but I thought I'd bring this up anyway so we don't forget about him :)

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750832)
I actually like Freezin pushing Plop, but I'm rather neutral on his other posts before that point so, you'll be correct to say he's technically still on the table.

Freezin, get off the table. Show some manners.

Freezin is pushing me more than plop

Do you like his plop read?
I'm confused

TWGma 11-26-2020 07:54 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
In sunfan's perfect world, I'm the one up in KITB with FFA as FG would not swap to Plop or Ulle if that traction was there.
Hmm.

TWGma 11-26-2020 07:55 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4750833)
I love how Haku is telling Freezin' to not be on the table lmao

Side note here:

I did an ISO of YoshL and an ISO of him when he was playing the Senpai game

The posting style is as different as night and day

Does this mean anything? I have no clue, but I thought I'd bring this up anyway so we don't forget about him :)

Again, for those of us who weren't there, what does this mean.
What was he in the senpai game. How does his posting this game differ from that one?

Shadow_God_10 11-26-2020 07:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750836)
Again, for those of us who weren't there, what does this mean.
What was he in the senpai game. How does his posting this game differ from that one?

He was town.

His posts were a lot shorter and he seemed to be more of a free thinker? I think you get what I'm saying

This game seems to just be isolated in pure information only.

That's what I see anyway.

Like I said, I don't know if it means anything or not.

the sun fan 11-26-2020 07:57 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750835)
In sunfan's perfect world, I'm the one up in KITB with FFA as FG would not swap to Plop or Ulle if that traction was there.
Hmm.

I guess?
I'm not really used to missing EODs, I havent thought about it much.

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:03 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750832)
I actually like Freezin pushing Plop, but I'm rather neutral on his other posts before that point so, you'll be correct to say he's technically still on the table.

Freezin, get off the table. Show some manners.

My big post didn't change your opinion on me?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:04 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I knew there was a good chance when I left the thread that, if I didnt come back, my vote might not end up being vc super relevant

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:05 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4750839)
My big post didn't change your opinion on me?

Big posts like that used to be a wolf tell for me because I could create something that could potentially satisfy everyone and then everyone would be like "huh, that's unnatural from you".

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:06 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I'm not really sure how much traction I have
Am I going to get pushed more here?
Has my wagon peaked?

TWGma 11-26-2020 08:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Either way, it's probably not worth looking into. It'd have the same results anyway.

Hakulyte 11-26-2020 08:08 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
I just wanted some good old Sunfan reads and less meme lolcat tier category stuff.

I understand the will to maintain a stress free good quality game, but the angry mob that I was slowly turning into implore you to help in that regard.

fatfuck42 11-26-2020 08:09 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750841)
Big posts like that used to be a wolf tell for me because I could create something that could potentially satisfy everyone and then everyone would be like "huh, that's unnatural from you".

Size aside, what about the actual analysis? Do you think it's legit, or am I faking it?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:12 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4750845)
I just wanted some good old Sunfan reads and less meme lolcat tier category stuff.

I understand the will to maintain a stress free good quality game, but the angry mob that I was slowly turning into implore you to help in that regard.

Bruh
I'm trying here

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:12 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
>1st List in order of wolfiest to least:

Sunfan > yoshi = haku

>2nd list in order of wolfiest to least

Plop = Subaru > Tforce > Shadow

>Townreads:

Mello
DBP

====

Probably not lynching outside of sunfan / plop / subaru. Also dont think tforce deserves to die today

@plop

i actually thing that slip up i found dismantles your argument quite a bit considering that was the crux of your entire 2nd paragraph

And for your 3rd paragraph, you dont think the argument between ffa and tforce was spicy at the time?

tbh i think you should probably update this read if you still want to get after me

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:13 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4750844)
Either way, it's probably not worth looking into. It'd have the same results anyway.

Confident?

the sun fan 11-26-2020 08:14 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4750850)
>1st List in order of wolfiest to least:

Sunfan > yoshi = haku

>2nd list in order of wolfiest to least

Plop = Subaru > Tforce > Shadow

>Townreads:

Mello
DBP

====

Probably not lynching outside of sunfan / plop / subaru. Also dont think tforce deserves to die today

@plop

i actually thing that slip up i found dismantles your argument quite a bit considering that was the crux of your entire 2nd paragraph

And for your 3rd paragraph, you dont think the argument between ffa and tforce was spicy at the time?

tbh i think you should probably update this read if you still want to get after me

Your 2nd and third scrums are the ones voting your top scum

No alarm bells? A problem to deal with in mylo?

FreezinIce 11-26-2020 08:18 PM

Re: TWG 198 - TWGabout Succession [GAME THREAD]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4750852)
Your 2nd and third scrums are the ones voting your top scum

No alarm bells? A problem to deal with in mylo?

i dont have a top scum, your reading the list wrong

each list is completely different and 1 is not more scummy than the other


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution