Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 197 - TWGood End 2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152409)

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 02:34 PM

Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWG Jade Harley (Post 4744747)
Sorry for late addition to the rules, it completely slipped my mind.

There will be a minimum posting limit imposed. It's not large (in the single digits).

Anyone failing to meet it will be subject to replacement at my discretion

Welp, there goes half the roster!

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 02:34 PM

I'm gonna wake up and catch up later

Hakulyte 10-5-2020 02:39 PM

I think I can check off eva already from people I was concerned about. Cool.
Quote:

Originally Posted by evanescence_death4ever (Post 4744754)
Piggybacking to make yourself look friendly? I don't know about that. I'll be watchin' you bud.

I want to push in that direction too actually.

I think there's a disconnect with Subaru because he's posting in a way that feels similar to commenting or assisting others rather than providing real individual thoughts about what's going on.

Hakulyte 10-5-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evanescence_death4ever (Post 4744754)
Part of me feels like sunsun is being genuine -- and part of me is convinced sunsun is the alien.

I think he's wolfing and trying to find the alien.

I think it's a little too bold to post this as the alien directly despite being possible because it's pretty damaging to the wincon.

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4744720)
eva/shadow/poptart wolf team just because of this page 2 nonsense calling it now

If you're going to use shenanigans as a means of a wolf team, then please explain how you see Page 4 which was entirely Xel and myself fucking around

flashflash account 10-5-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744759)
If you're going to use shenanigans as a means of a wolf team, then please explain how you see Page 4 which was entirely Xel and myself fucking around

two completely different things
your jumpiness is n o t e d

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4744712)
OOOOO I forgot bugkid666 signed up :D How's it going!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4744716)
I really should read the OP I didn't know Funnygurl555 was here either

Poptart did you forget who you're wolfing with, buddy? Please make it easier for us next time, I was so stressed out we wouldn't be able to find the other two :(

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4744760)
two completely different things
your jumpiness is n o t e d

A question and a comment

1. How are they different?

Your acknowledgement of my calling you out somewhat scares me into thinking that you could use it against me later on

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4744758)
I think he's wolfing and trying to find the alien.

I think it's a little too bold to post this as the alien directly despite being possible because it's pretty damaging to the wincon.

Do you really think Sunfan, as a wolf, would be actively hunting one person out of 9?

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:34 PM

I miss Xiz and WV... I wish they'd check in soon, I really want to shoot the shit with them and get some thought from them...

Eva, girly, how are you today?

SubaruPoptart 10-5-2020 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4744757)
I think I can check off eva already from people I was concerned about. Cool.

I want to push in that direction too actually.

I think there's a disconnect with Subaru because he's posting in a way that feels similar to commenting or assisting others rather than providing real individual thoughts about what's going on.

I'm mainly commenting because I had no idea there was actual ways to denote role from shitposting, I thought that's what angleshooting was and didn't wanna do that cuz I remember angleshooting being portrayed as not a good thing.

I'm prolly wrong about that tho

SubaruPoptart 10-5-2020 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744763)
Do you really think Sunfan, as a wolf, would be actively hunting one person out of 9?

Also based on what the alien's role reads as, doesn't it have an ever-fluctuating win condition? That can be fulfilled at almost any time?

I'd honestly be tryna find the alien in this case wolf or not. "The victory condition is variable and only known to the alien" might not mean what I think it means, but it's telling me that their victory condition can change at any point in the game and they're just tryna work towards it.

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4744713)
T-Force

In the name of Godking T-Force, I cannot allow you to sully his name in this manner!

I shall, in his absence, do what is needed for sanity, and the safety of all of us because if I do not who KNOWS what could happen. It could mean the very destruction of the world! It could warp space and time! The only thing I know is that this single action that I take will bring balance to the world as we know it!

[twgv]Funnygurl/twgv]

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:41 PM

I FUCKED UP THE TAG! NOOOOOOOO

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:42 PM

Well this is a depressing turn of events

SubaruPoptart 10-5-2020 03:43 PM

rip in peace Shadow_God_10

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart (Post 4744766)
Also based on what the alien's role reads as, doesn't it have an ever-fluctuating win condition? That can be fulfilled at almost any time?

I'd honestly be tryna find the alien in this case wolf or not. "The victory condition is variable and only known to the alien" might not mean what I think it means, but it's telling me that their victory condition can change at any point in the game and they're just tryna work towards it.

Why would you hunt for a single person whose vote doesn't count, over a wolf team of three , whose votes DO count? The Alien seems like a problem that can potentially be looked at later on in the game

Shadow_God_10 10-5-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744767)
In the name of Godking T-Force, I cannot allow you to sully his name in this manner!

I shall, in his absence, do what is needed for sanity, and the safety of all of us because if I do not who KNOWS what could happen. It could mean the very destruction of the world! It could warp space and time! The only thing I know is that this single action that I take will bring balance to the world as we know it!

[twgv]Funnygurl/twgv]

The amount of times I've been tempted to edit this post makes me wish to suck a dick in a dark, dark alley for the rights to do so

SubaruPoptart 10-5-2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4744771)
Why would you hunt for a single person whose vote doesn't count, over a wolf team of three , whose votes DO count? The Alien seems like a problem that can potentially be looked at later on in the game

aahhhh yeah you're right; that makes sense.

SubaruPoptart 10-5-2020 03:56 PM

I also forgot that quoted posts are italic by default so me italicizing "no vote" made no difference there rip