Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   spenner my friend (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=152656)

choof 12-16-2020 02:28 AM

spenner my friend

where r u...

Bolth mannn 12-16-2020 04:36 AM

Re: spenner my friend

have u looked in the couch

mi40 12-16-2020 05:15 AM

ridin spinnaz

CammyGoesRawr 12-16-2020 06:26 AM

where is my fidget spenner

ositzxz369 12-16-2020 08:42 AM

probably in the same place where the wallet is at

mellonxcollie 12-16-2020 10:17 AM

Dynam0 12-16-2020 10:47 AM

the summoning ritual is nearly complete

gold stinger 12-16-2020 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 4752766)
the summoning ritual is nearly complete

I tell ya what. If it really bothers you TGB members that much that someone posts things you might not agree with, even though you do have the option to just ignore such threads or posts, I'll consider it.

Even though I don't agree with you at all and find TGB to be the very definition of a clique and quite frankly don't see why FFR even continues to host it, this obviously matters to the subset of you who are TGB regulars.

So I will make you a deal. I will stop posting in the FFR forums (with the exception of the established pony threads) until or unless I am "summoned".

I am "summoned" if:
1) I am specifically mentioned.
2) Any TGB member or person I perceive as being a TGB member starts trolling about ponies or similar. This includes trolling people who have pony avatars and the like.
3) I am legally required to post for some strange reason (unlikely, but just covering my bases).

This puts the ball in your court and ensures an easy way to voluntarily end my posting. Can you guys collectively manage that? If "summoned" even once, the deal is ended.

As a technical exemption, responses to this exact post which are affirmative or acknowledging the agreement do not count as a "summoning". Further trolling, however, does.

FlynnMac 12-16-2020 11:29 AM

peepee poopoo

aperson 12-16-2020 03:08 PM

wtb a pony avatar person so i can flame them

I like it 12-17-2020 05:14 PM

over there

Shadow_God_10 12-17-2020 05:30 PM

Ah Spenner... He's the one who gave me the name Lewdy...

Good times

the sun fan 12-17-2020 07:27 PM

I have attempted to summon him

Spenner 12-18-2020 06:03 AM

Aw choofs man, I've been thinking of you. In the past several weeks you've popped up in my mind quite often, I've been hearing music that reminds me of you, and reflecting on you as a person and just sending low frequency oscillators of well wishes through the airways. Thank you for receiving them.

I am here, I am around, but most of my time has been crunched for the past ~2 years while doing three people's jobs as one unit. My mental health challenges come and go, but with that I've for the most part had to stay off social media, because I get "empathy problems" which puts me at risk for the kind of responsibilities I currently have.

I do miss my friends a great deal, but rest assured the ones who count always show up on my mind and I've been having dialogues with them. Sometimes when I simply don't and won't have time, I make the best of it and just spend awhile simulating them in my mind.

That being said, you've been on my mind and in my heart choofers. I want to get pro with VCV rack so I can share creative soundscapes with you one day.

Thank you

Shadow_God_10 12-18-2020 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spenner (Post 4752972)
Aw choofs man, I've been thinking of you. In the past several weeks you've popped up in my mind quite often, I've been hearing music that reminds me of you, and reflecting on you as a person and just sending low frequency oscillators of well wishes through the airways. Thank you for receiving them.

I am here, I am around, but most of my time has been crunched for the past ~2 years while doing three people's jobs as one unit. My mental health challenges come and go, but with that I've for the most part had to stay off social media, because I get "empathy problems" which puts me at risk for the kind of responsibilities I currently have.

I do miss my friends a great deal, but rest assured the ones who count always show up on my mind and I've been having dialogues with them. Sometimes when I simply don't and won't have time, I make the best of it and just spend awhile simulating them in my mind.

That being said, you've been on my mind and in my heart choofers. I want to get pro with VCV rack so I can share creative soundscapes with you one day.

Thank you

HE LIVES! SPENNER! <3

aperson 12-18-2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Thank you

love u bud glad you're doing well even while work is overbearing

Spenner 12-18-2020 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4752974)
HE LIVES! SPENNER! <3

<3 lewdy, I hope you're good. We had some great times, when I could chill on discord all day every day lmao. It was nice while it lasted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aperson (Post 4752989)
love u bud glad you're doing well even while work is overbearing

<3 thanks brother. It's good exercise tho, I'll be able to work for myself soon with this experience... if I decide to do that. I really wanna do something different/beneficial for the world soon if I can.

choof 12-21-2020 02:04 PM

Quote:

Thank you

glad to hear from you bub!

inDheart 12-22-2020 09:44 AM

spenner is my fav Forum User

korny 12-25-2020 09:41 PM

love and miss you buddy it's good to hear from you :)