Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

leetic 05-1-2020 06:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728851)
Duskfall had the right idea with MML and DBP not necessarily being together.

Unfortunately, incomplete claims messes everything.

Do you think one of the two is a wolf?

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 06:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728854)
Do you think one of the two is a wolf?

MML would have to be real here or else claims will doom him.

DBP is tricky.

MixMasterLar 05-1-2020 06:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Haku waiting last second to try and figure this out is lame

As for me, vote stands. I've nothing to add

leetic 05-1-2020 06:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728855)
MML would have to be real here or else claims will doom him.

DBP is tricky.

If someone put a gun to your head and forced you to say if DBP is town or a wolf and wouldn't accept null for an answer, would you say that DBP is town or that he is a wolf?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Hey I'm on data

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I’m placing my vote at exactly 6:59 server time.

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 06:54 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728857)
If someone put a gun to your head and forced you to say if DBP is town or a wolf and wouldn't accept null for an answer, would you say that DBP is town or that he is a wolf?

Probably wolf over how convenient the claims are.

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
7:59. Gah changing time zones has messed me up

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
..but hey I wolf read Xiz with the same logic.

leetic 05-1-2020 06:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728858)
Hey I'm on data

If you're truly right about this, and MML and DBP are truly scum, who is their partner? Would there be a third PR or an SK?

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728813)
Mikey's claim is no longer incompatible with MML's and DBP's. The fact that he is not considering a world in which they are town is another nail in the coffin.

Broooooo you gotta stop with this
My last post literally said either policy me or lynch outside the claims

Tell the truth bro you always scum read me for nothing

Bolth mannn 05-1-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
You guys don’t need my vote but just posting to say it would’ve been FFA. Don’t really like this situation at all and I’m kinda mad at VT FFA if he put us in this shitty xiz 2.0 situation. Hopefully we’re not wrong.

leetic 05-1-2020 06:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Because, if both are lying, it would be CVTTTTT, which has an SK, unless someone has yet to claim

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 06:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bolth mannn (Post 4728865)
You guys don’t need my vote but just posting to say it would’ve been FFA. Don’t really like this situation at all and I’m kinda mad at VT FFA if he put us in this shitty xiz 2.0 situation. Hopefully we’re not wrong.

I seriously would cfd that.

leetic 05-1-2020 06:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728864)
Broooooo you gotta stop with this
My last post literally said either policy me or lynch outside the claims

Tell the truth bro you always scum read me for nothing

Only one other game have I really scum read you. This is a lie.

Bolth mannn 05-1-2020 06:57 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728867)
I seriously would cfd that.



..

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4728868)
Only one other game have I really scum read you. This is a lie.

No it isn't even
You literally [ogi censored]

leetic 05-1-2020 06:58 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4728870)
No it isn't even
You literally [ogi censored]

"literally"

jessiebessie 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
FFA

Hakulyte 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I assume T/T because I don't see any vote rush.

ShadoWolfe 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4728867)
I seriously would cfd that.

In another world, maybe.

Bolth mannn 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I will never understand why my random thoughts get me scumread

flashflash account 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I can't think of anything else that I've thought that isn't in my iso

Makilaz 05-1-2020 06:59 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
stop posting, insta has been reached

Makilaz 05-1-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Vote Count:
5/1 @ 19:00

00:59 = GOOD
00:00 = BAD


==============

flashflash account [5]
DaBackpack, MixMasterLar, leetic, ShadoWolfe, jessiebessie

DaBackpack [2]
flashflash account, Duskfall

Duskfall [1]
Bolth mannn

Makilaz 05-1-2020 07:01 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
flashflash account has been lynched. they were Vanilla Town

night 3 is upon us. it will end on May 2nd, 7:00 PM Server Time

Makilaz 05-2-2020 07:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
in the night...

nothing happened

we have reached day 3, ending on May 4th at 7:00 PM Server Time

you may now post

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
That's probably the best news in this entire game.

leetic 05-2-2020 07:05 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Here's the question: Did the kill fail because scum was roleblocked, or did scum intentionally no kill in order to make a Roleblocker claim look valid?

leetic 05-2-2020 07:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
There's definitely room for one Roleblocker in the game. In fact, it's nearly guaranteed barring another claim, as there is almost certainly no SK. Whether we believe the other one, that's where things get complicated.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I blocked Haku, and with no death in the night that's telling, but assuming DBP isn't the maddest of lads and actually a wolf I'll hold off on pushing Haku until everyone checks in.

I had a lot to say about FFA but frankly, I'll leave it as is.

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I blocked Duskfall last night

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:09 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
so from my understanding the setup is

VCBBBTT

TT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

which is consistent with the Xiz roleblock

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Well, may as well finish the mass claim.

I'm hard claiming VT.

Starting to think a no kill happened here.

leetic 05-2-2020 07:12 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
MML had precidence for his claim. DBP did not. I can easily see a desperate wolf trying that in that situation.

As a side note, I would recommend not being hasty with votes this phase. Don't want wolves to insta.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729010)
Here's the question: Did the kill fail because scum was roleblocked, or did scum intentionally no kill in order to make a Roleblocker claim look valid?

I was thinking about this in the night

Optimal scum play is kill one roleblocker and block the other if DBP is telling the truth. Chances that the unblocked roleblocker actually gets the save are not hot, so as scum I'm pretty sure i go for the kill here.

Here's the deal though, if DBP is lying and is, say, wolf roleblocker then doesn't that make us short a town PR asuming everyone with a claim has claimed?

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:14 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729016)
Well, may as well finish the mass claim.

I'm hard claiming VT.

Starting to think a no kill happened here.

Why a no kill, from your point of view?

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:15 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729018)
MML had precidence for his claim. DBP did not. I can easily see a desperate wolf trying that in that situation.

As a side note, I would recommend not being hasty with votes this phase. Don't want wolves to insta.

what does this mean?

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:16 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729020)
Why a no kill, from your point of view?

I know I'm town and I'm town reading Duskfall despite the meme.

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729016)
Well, may as well finish the mass claim.

I'm hard claiming VT.

Starting to think a no kill happened here.


Haku, does this mean you think dusk is clean?

Also claiming VT

Bolth mannn 05-2-2020 07:17 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Nevermind, ninja’d

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729022)
I know I'm town and I'm town reading Duskfall despite the meme.

That doesnt answer my question Haku

Try it again

Whats the reason why wolves would no kill here?

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729014)
so from my understanding the setup is

VCBBBTT

TT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

which is consistent with the Xiz roleblock

Nah. This is the current known information.

Everyone needs to claim for the real ideal.

What FFA did is one of the reasons why you want full claims.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729025)
That doesnt answer my question Haku

Try it again

Whats the reason why wolves would no kill here?

To make town lynch between the two blocks.

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:18 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729019)
I was thinking about this in the night

Optimal scum play is kill one roleblocker and block the other if DBP is telling the truth. Chances that the unblocked roleblocker actually gets the save are not hot, so as scum I'm pretty sure i go for the kill here.

Here's the deal though, if DBP is lying and is, say, wolf roleblocker then doesn't that make us short a town PR asuming everyone with a claim has claimed?

I'm guessing there were weird shenanigans going on here with the roleblocker interactions

wolf 1 targets MML. wolf 2 roleblocks DBP. MML roleblocks wolf 1, no kill goes off

or

wolf 1 targets MML. wolf 2 roleblocks MML. DBP roleblocks wolf 1, no kill goes off

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:20 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
this is going to be difficult because we know they have a roleblocker and almost certainly targeted one of [DBP, MML] and we currently have no way of knowing who

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:21 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
It should be obvious, but do not vote anything this phase until there's a consensus on who to lynch.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:23 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729027)
To make town lynch between the two blocks.

And risk both blocka being wolves? They'll loae a phase.
To try getting the kill and make the blocka worthless bits og info is the sexier play from their point of view

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729028)
I'm guessing there were weird shenanigans going on here with the roleblocker interactions

wolf 1 targets MML. wolf 2 roleblocks DBP. MML roleblocks wolf 1, no kill goes off

or

wolf 1 targets MML. wolf 2 roleblocks MML. DBP roleblocks wolf 1, no kill goes off

For this to happen one of us lucked the fuck up hardcore

....so the question is, we got lucky or wolves trying their hanf at 4D Chess with the no kill? Had we announced blocks the no kill would make sense but not so much here

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729026)
Nah. This is the current known information.

Everyone needs to claim for the real ideal.

What FFA did is one of the reasons why you want full claims.

*shrugs* havent you been wanting a massclaim for a hot minute anyway? Leave FFA's...."play"...outta it

leetic 05-2-2020 07:24 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4729027)
To make town lynch between the two blocks.

Risky strategy if both of those blocks are scum. The only reason why scum would no kill here is if one of the "town blockers" is scum

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:25 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729033)
Risky strategy if both of those blocks are scum. The only reason why scum would no kill here is if one of the "town blockers" is scum

There's a world where there's more claims and it breaks the current world with roleblockers being real.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:26 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
If DBP roleblocker is real, Duskfall is always a wolf here.

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:27 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
In the world where they don't no kill.

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:27 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
no-kill is possible but super risky because what happens if one of the roleblockers actually targets a wolf anyway

you would want to guarantee that both roleblockers somehow end up on town players for the gambit to work

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:28 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Just letting you know that if we decide it needs to be between Haku and Dusk I probably vote Haku here.

Unless there's a solid line of reasoning why wolves thought a no kill would be a good idea I probably vote between them

This also assumes that DBP is town. Without another PR claim i probably believe it, but i won't take it for granted at the moment

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Was Haku town reading Dusk before? I don't recall offhand

Haku you never did just make a reads list that you could link me did you?

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:30 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729038)
Just letting you know that if we decide it needs to be between Haku and Dusk I probably vote Haku here.

Unless there's a solid line of reasoning why wolves thought a no kill would be a good idea I probably vote between them

This also assumes that DBP is town. Without another PR claim i probably believe it, but i won't take it for granted at the moment

is it just because you picked Haku? I'm wondering which of the two of us the wolf roleblocker would prioritize here

I think it's safe to assume that one of us was roleblocked last night, which means that only one of our roleblocks actually went through

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:31 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Well, that's rather bad considering all the votes need to be on the same person.

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 07:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729010)
Here's the question: Did the kill fail because scum was roleblocked, or did scum intentionally no kill in order to make a Roleblocker claim look valid?

I think it's nearly impossible wolves send in a no-kill if the claims are to be believed.

With that said, I think DBP is almost always a wolf here

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
that's actually probably not worth going into because endless WIFOM

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I also need to think at MML/DBP being W/W now.

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:34 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729042)
I think it's nearly impossible wolves send in a no-kill if the claims are to be believed.

With that said, I think DBP is almost always a wolf here

why???

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 07:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I'm VT too btw

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Yeah, I need the VT count to see which group as too many of each.

leetic 05-2-2020 07:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729014)
so from my understanding the setup is

VCBBBTT

TT = Role Cop + Roleblocker + Godfather

which is consistent with the Xiz roleblock

But consider the possibility that the setup is VCBTTTT. That would be the same setup, but with the one shot rolecop. It does also look like a more typical setup. So is that consistent with what we saw?

Under 4T scenario, scum would have had to know Mikey's claim was fake. That leaves the question of why scum would fakeclaim under this scenario, as they chose a fakeclaim that would work under the setup.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4728495)
.....i

I just realized how much of a fucking spaz I am

I hardclaim roleblocker

I blocked FFA and Bolth, but didn't act on FFA d2 because i figured Xiz was lying and i mighta been wolf blocked. This phase i totally forgot that FFA would have gotten "no results" on his check on me and couldnt claim i waa town, I kinda forgot i chose him over leetic if I am being honest

I mighta just thrown the game

Possibility: Bolth was the Rolecop, saved his shots N1, and was roleblocked N2. Thus, scum would have known the existence of a town roleblocker in the setup. Based on timing, DBP's claim could be a calculated move.

More likely possibility: DBP is the scum roleblocker, decided to claim just to try and save himself, as he was near insta twice, including when he made the claim. He was fully not expecting to survive the phase, and the fact that his claim lined up with a possibility is a lucky accident.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:37 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729040)
is it just because you picked Haku? I'm wondering which of the two of us the wolf roleblocker would prioritize here

I think it's safe to assume that one of us was roleblocked last night, which means that only one of our roleblocks actually went through

A few reasons

I was starting to have doubts abput Haku last phase and Dusk started trending a little up for me.

Haku is also pretty well townread and in the world where wolves know they can only block one of two, they chose most townread of thd bunch. Unless the team is legit Dusk/Bolth/Jessie picking Dusk seems like youre asking to be blocked (i even considered it, but figured you probably would and thinking think stacking would be idea)

Haku more or less went straight for "oh it was no kill" instead of a bunch of random theories that also include "roleblockers blocked some roles" and thats slightly sus

I dont recall Haku townreading Dusk as hard as he seems to, although i mighta missed that post

leetic 05-2-2020 07:40 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
MML, are you 100% certain DBP's claim is real?

Hakulyte 05-2-2020 07:40 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
I don't even care about the roleblocks right now.

If you're town you got meme'd.
If you're wolf, you're trying to end it with 2 blocks on townies.

Priority should be to lock the setup.

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:40 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729048)

More likely possibility: DBP is the scum roleblocker, decided to claim just to try and save himself, as he was near insta twice, including when he made the claim. He was fully not expecting to survive the phase, and the fact that his claim lined up with a possibility is a lucky accident.

Man that's absolutely the devil's own luck there though.

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 07:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729045)
why???

idk? let's say it's a strong feeling for now
the convenient claim of blocking FFA
the two thunderdomes with confirmed towns (though granted their shitty plays were not your fault)
the lack of classic DBP oomph
the general feeling of fuckery in game state and you being one of two names on this list I feel would be able to pull it off

don't worry, I'm not gonna go balls to the walls tunnelvision, it just makes the most sense to me rn wrt a solve

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 07:42 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729048)
More likely possibility: DBP is the scum roleblocker, decided to claim just to try and save himself, as he was near insta twice, including when he made the claim. He was fully not expecting to survive the phase, and the fact that his claim lined up with a possibility is a lucky accident.

yes this

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:43 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729050)
MML, are you 100% certain DBP's claim is real?

No, i would feel better saying that after full claims at this point. For both FFA and DBP to not be roles throws the setup in mad question.

I'm like 90% sure he's town though. Even without claims i think we've been seeing his town game. I dont think its smart to doubt the claim

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 07:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729056)
No, i would feel better saying that after full claims at this point. For both FFA and DBP to not be roles throws the setup in mad question.

I'm like 90% sure he's town though. Even without claims i think we've been seeing his town game. I dont think its smart to doubt the claim

this is like the 3rd time I remember you mentioning setup would be "short" a PR if he's scum

can you explain that to me?

leetic 05-2-2020 07:46 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729056)
No, i would feel better saying that after full claims at this point. For both FFA and DBP to not be roles throws the setup in mad question.

I'm like 90% sure he's town though. Even without claims i think we've been seeing his town game. I dont think its smart to doubt the claim

It wouldn't actually throw the setup into question, VCBTTTT is more reasonable than VCBBBTT

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:47 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729048)
But consider the possibility that the setup is VCBTTTT. That would be the same setup, but with the one shot rolecop. It does also look like a more typical setup. So is that consistent with what we saw?

Under 4T scenario, scum would have had to know Mikey's claim was fake. That leaves the question of why scum would fakeclaim under this scenario, as they chose a fakeclaim that would work under the setup.



Possibility: Bolth was the Rolecop, saved his shots N1, and was roleblocked N2. Thus, scum would have known the existence of a town roleblocker in the setup. Based on timing, DBP's claim could be a calculated move.

More likely possibility: DBP is the scum roleblocker, decided to claim just to try and save himself, as he was near insta twice, including when he made the claim. He was fully not expecting to survive the phase, and the fact that his claim lined up with a possibility is a lucky accident.

for this world you would have to believe that either Haku is my wolf partner and he got blocked or that I deliberately sent-in a no-kill and made an unnecessary gamble that relied on MML not targeting any of my wolf partners

and you would have to believe that I picked a single-letter fakeclaim instead of the safer double-letter fakeclaim and that I would be willing to sacrifice myself that phase even if I knew mechanically that Mikey was lying and didn't have to fakeclaim at all?

and also that I fake softed roleblocker as early as D0 and nothing else, which is the same as committing to a potential 1-letter role which was way more dangerous than a 2-letter role (again)

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:49 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4729058)
this is like the 3rd time I remember you mentioning setup would be "short" a PR if he's scum

can you explain that to me?

Well Leetic is saying i'm wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729059)
It wouldn't actually throw the setup into question, VCBTTTT is more reasonable than VCBBBTT

Buuuut my understanding is that if we didnt have another PR then we would likely have an SK?
And we aint got no SK at this point.

But if leetic is right then womp womp. I guess its a decision i have to make with gut on how i feel DBP has played

MixMasterLar 05-2-2020 07:50 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
DBP,you softed d0? I didnt even notice

Links?

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 07:51 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4729061)
Well Leetic is saying i'm wrong



Buuuut my understanding is that if we didnt have another PR then we would likely have an SK?
And we aint got no SK at this point.

But if leetic is right then womp womp. I guess its a decision i have to make with gut on how i feel DBP has played

leetic's right. the odds actually favor one of you guys being a liar

and four Ts still means no serial killer, which seems likely at this point

ShadoWolfe 05-2-2020 07:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4729060)
and also that I fake softed roleblocker as early as D0 and nothing else, which is the same as committing to a potential 1-letter role which was way more dangerous than a 2-letter role (again)

where'd you soft roleblocker D0?

DaBackpack 05-2-2020 07:52 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4729059)
It wouldn't actually throw the setup into question, VCBTTTT is more reasonable than VCBBBTT

25% outcome vs. 1% outcome is effectively the same, statistically, because of how the game is rolled


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution