Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG 194 - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151853)

Ulleabhara 04-25-2020 01:32 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Hello. I will be gone at 4:00-ish due to work (as I will every Saturday and Sunday) and apparently EoD scrambles are a thing here, so I guess I will just pick up where I left off and see if there are any new directions I feel like taking.

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:33 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726557)
just because they all posted around the same time at game start?

The timing was insane.

It's on the same level as 3 wolves in a mylo trying to vote rush on the same second before anyone else can react to unvote.

If you use that as a suspicion element and look up for a game progression that would prove that they're town it begs the question.

Why did none of them react to each others posting their very first post at same time at a very specific moment like 12:24 pm ? (see #55,56,57)

How does that not look weird of an entrance ?

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:35 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726558)
"I have a great idea. Why don't all three of us post our entrances at the same time? That totally won't look coordinated or anything" - Wolfchat, according to you

Additionally, the fact that I posted "35 minutes before what is considered the normal TWG beginning of a game" means absolutely nothing to me. In Bulbagarden, a game might not get going until D2, while in TS, a game may get going before D1 even begins. How was I supposed to know what the standard start time is.

You didn't find it odd to see Xiz/psy post right after you almost at same time ?

leetic 04-25-2020 01:36 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726561)
You didn't find it odd to see Xiz/psy post right after you almost at same time ?

There's this strange concept, I don't know if people understand this, it's called a coincidence

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 01:38 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726562)
There's this strange concept, I don't know if people understand this, it's called a coincidence

Please evaluate Xiz and Psychoangel even if it's a coincidence.

I beg you.

Xiz 04-25-2020 01:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ulleabhara (Post 4726559)
Hello. I will be gone at 4:00-ish due to work (as I will every Saturday and Sunday) and apparently EoD scrambles are a thing here, so I guess I will just pick up where I left off and see if there are any new directions I feel like taking.

Before ya go, would be great to drop a vote on someone just so we can get some footing on ya

Xiz 04-25-2020 01:41 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726564)
Before ya go, would be great to drop a vote on someone just so we can get some footing on ya

** if not still leetic

leetic 04-25-2020 01:44 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726535)
I was hoping for once, once in twg history I can sit back d0 and not be top poster and read the game with everyone going at each other and read it without direct interactions with me to play different but Iím not going to be able to looks like. Opposite of Xel, i threw myself into bottom post intentionally.

I truly think the DBP argument against me holds no weight. I said there is a possibility of a SK. So what? The way Iím interpreting DBPs opinion is that the first person to say the words SK is scum. Why?

Tbh Iím genuinely surprised that DBP is playing and not using all his effort in the last few hours of the game so I rather take this weird heat from him over him doing what he normally does.

This post from Xiz stood out to me, saying they were intentionally laying low without any of their previous posts providing any indication that they were doing this. It seems like a deflection in this context. Although, in such a setup as this scum might not necessarily be the only ones who have reason to be laying low.

Duskfall 04-25-2020 01:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726560)
The timing was insane.

It's on the same level as 3 wolves in a mylo trying to vote rush on the same second before anyone else can react to unvote.

If you use that as a suspicion element and look up for a game progression that would prove that they're town it begs the question.

Why did none of them react to each others posting their very first post at same time at a very specific moment like 12:24 pm ? (see #55,56,57)

How does that not look weird of an entrance ?

What is the benefit on them doing this here? It is not mylo after all

Ulleabhara 04-25-2020 01:53 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726564)
Before ya go, would be great to drop a vote on someone just so we can get some footing on ya

Sure thing.

Xiz

I think 517 is a misrep (Backpack specifically explained why it was important) and 534 is one of the lamest excuses for not giving your own angle I've ever seen. Even if you think it's useless to sway Hakulyte, why rebuff an opportunity to see if, I dunno, one of the 11 other players might have a more useful response? And "it's so unimportant that it shouldn't be a read"...no, it really isn't. You had your Role PM by then, yes? Then it's usable.

Ulleabhara 04-25-2020 01:55 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726568)
What is the benefit on them doing this here? It is not mylo after all


Haku's angle seems less like "wolves did this on purpose" and more like "shit happened"

flashflash account 04-25-2020 01:56 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726536)
however all of you missed a pretty strong standout wolf.

Let me present to you, subject A.
duskfall can anyone guess as to why I think this?

Xel id love for you to answer, or Haku, but someone else can also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726540)
Present an argument as to why for me please

??

Hakulyte 04-25-2020 02:00 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskfall (Post 4726568)
What is the benefit on them doing this here? It is not mylo after all

I don't think that was intentional. I'm pretty sure it's an accident if it's real.
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726566)
This post from Xiz stood out to me, saying they were intentionally laying low without any of their previous posts providing any indication that they were doing this. It seems like a deflection in this context. Although, in such a setup as this scum might not necessarily be the only ones who have reason to be laying low.

The first 2 sentences are great. This is something I could see a town player say.
The only issue I have is your conclusion.

Why should I be concerned about town PRs here and why are you implicitely suggesting that Xiz is scum ?

I have no control over what town PRs do so, there's no point to talk about that.

Xiz 04-25-2020 02:04 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4726571)
??

read the next post and dont gaslight, it was a wording error on my part

flashflash account 04-25-2020 02:06 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
xiz

flashflash account 04-25-2020 02:07 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
but what was your case on duskfall??????

Xiz 04-25-2020 02:08 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
im getting mad

leetic 04-25-2020 02:10 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4726573)
read the next post and dont gaslight, it was a wording error on my part

This is an unusual choice of words, what about his posts was "gaslighting"?

Duskfall 04-25-2020 02:11 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4726572)
I don't think that was intentional. I'm pretty sure it's an accident if it's real.

The first 2 sentences are great. This is something I could see a town player say.
The only issue I have is your conclusion.

Why should I be concerned about town PRs here and why are you implicitely suggesting that Xiz is scum ?

I have no control over what town PRs do so, there's no point to talk about that.

How is it wolfy if it is unintentional? I am missing what is scummy about it completely still

Xiz 04-25-2020 02:13 PM

Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by leetic (Post 4726577)
This is an unusual choice of words, what about his posts was "gaslighting"?

i clearly stated how the wording was wrong on my part previously, i meant "present an argument as to why for me(about dusk)" instead of "present an argument as to why for me(about me)"


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution