Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:04 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 4412534)
That's nice.

Storn

Let's go, AA.

am I the only one who still thinks this post was disgusting

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:05 PM

So im in the process of making a list based off of 3 wolves, and it's almost impossible for me to do so.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:05 PM

or maybe it is just as easy as 1 wolf left. if fonti is lynched and theres 2 kills in the night (im still pretty convinced she's SK) i'd be very embarrassed

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412991)
yea 2 wolves - and fonti ISNT one of them. which is why it's weird im going for fonti, but on the flip side if storn IS a wolf i have a hard time deciding who his partner would be.

wait you think storn is town? how are fonti being SK and storn being town exclusive? I think fonti -> storn -> ??? ends the game if not just the first 2, could easily have had a wolf among the inactives

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412993)
So im in the process of making a list based off of 3 wolves, and it's almost impossible for me to do so.

exactly

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412989)
anyways i am 100% convinced there are not 3 wolves left and it's a very trivial point fmpov which is why im comfortable taking a risk at fonti SK this phase

i understand reservations against it, but the 3 mafia remainder from the rest of your point of views looks pretty ridiculous and tinfoily when you actual dissect the pairing

OK the "you" part, sure

But read storn/haku and tell me what you think

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4412993)

right? we can relax from the game ending on this phase. you can continue to do so but i think it's a waste of time to produce a list based on a ~impossible scenario

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:06 PM

Ok, there are prolly 2 wolves alive

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4412982)
the only way there are 3 mafia from my perspective is if it is DBP/AA/xiz EXACTLY and based on this not wanting to lynch the SK thing, it's impossible.

ninja'd

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412997)
OK the "you" part, sure

But read storn/haku and tell me what you think

i dont see haku as a wolf ever here. theres a SMALL chance he's the SK, but i think based on his progression and play, he's exactly what he says he is. storn on the other hand is either the last (yea i think if hes a wolf hes the last one left) wolf, or a villager whos gonna have a hell of a time tomorrow

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412999)
Ok, there are prolly 2 wolves alive

if you think storn is one of them, who is the other? haku is not an acceptable answer, would you think me? because that's incorrect. it would be a AA/xiz choice for you

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4413001)
i dont see haku as a wolf ever here. theres a SMALL chance he's the SK, but i think based on his progression and play, he's exactly what he says he is.

I was trying to think of a world where he is the SK, but it doesn't line up with the mafia missing a kill n1.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4413002)
if you think storn is one of them, who is the other? haku is not an acceptable answer, would you think me? because that's incorrect. it would be a AA/xiz choice for you

None

storn42 03-1-2016 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412971)
let's pretend there are 3 mafia 1 SK

who are your picks?

This is convenient. Now I don't have to go through piles of posts to find the one I wanted.

Has anone else noticed AA's insistence on the 3 mafia number? Like I know it's good to count the number of players in the game, and we should be weary (spell check plz) of mylo but his insistence feels somewhat faked and over pressured. Of all things, playing the numbers and the set up are by far the easiest things to do to appear more towny as scum, and even if have done it before. Besides, what does mylo even change? It's not like it means we shouldn't be lynching our scum reads. Only thing that really changes is that we don't gamble.

j-rodd123 03-1-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4413003)
I was trying to think of a world where he is the SK, but it doesn't line up with the mafia missing a kill n1.

right that's true, did haku claim as early as the phase where a kill was blocked? if so, and no one counterclaimed, then i dont see any other option but to lock clear him, which i pretty much already did if not obvious

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-rodd123 (Post 4413006)
right that's true, did haku claim as early as the phase where a kill was blocked? if so, and no one counterclaimed, then i dont see any other option but to lock clear him, which i pretty much already did if not obvious

he claimed at a REALLY REALLY REALLY weird time. He was under no pressure d2. (I think he said, im the medic, get off this guy hes town) which is pretty fucking weird. I can pull the post for ya prob if you want. He then claimed he was going to shoot, then the next day he got roleblocked from shooting DBP

storn42 03-1-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412988)
you used it

I think 2 wolves is a safe assumption

And than conforming with towns thinking are we?

Xiz 03-1-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4413005)
Has anone else noticed AA's insistence on the 3 mafia number? Like I know it's good to count the number of players in the game, and we should be weary (spell check plz) of mylo but his insistence feels somewhat faked and over pressured.

...I think this should be been directed at me lol.

You need to pay attention a little more.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 08:13 PM

My save was used N1.
I hard claimed at the end of Day 2.

No one else ever claimed Medic in the entire game.

Dead players cannot be checked so, there's no way I could know about an hypothetical scenario like "roundbox was the Medic".

That would have been a ridiculous gamble.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4413005)
This is convenient. Now I don't have to go through piles of posts to find the one I wanted.

Has anone else noticed AA's insistence on the 3 mafia number? Like I know it's good to count the number of players in the game, and we should be weary (spell check plz) of mylo but his insistence feels somewhat faked and over pressured. Of all things, playing the numbers and the set up are by far the easiest things to do to appear more towny as scum, and even if have done it before. Besides, what does mylo even change? It's not like it means we shouldn't be lynching our scum reads. Only thing that really changes is that we don't gamble.

LOL are you fucking kidding me, I've been insisting AGAINST there being 3 mafia, we know there's one dead from roundbox/helphelp/xelnya and I'm pretty sure dfr was a wolf as well. I was asking xiz to give an example because he was going by the worst-case scenario

if you're going to try and scumread me at least read my posts