Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Xiz 03-1-2016 04:21 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Let me find the post one sec

Xiz 03-1-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4412271)
Strictly speaking, it's possible if V was a wolf and left something in the wolfchat

Is that likely? that's whta I'm trying to figure out

^ this

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 04:27 PM

Well, I already concluded that V couldn't be a Mafia unless Mafia hit the bulletproof vest Day 1 and never finished the SK after on which makes pretty much no sense.

Xiz 03-1-2016 04:40 PM

Could that be a way to keep V alive if he is a wolf? They just worry about the SK for later and try to take down the blues?

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 04:44 PM

Well, that's one more reason to lynch fonti.

I think SK claiming Cop could be in an attempt to see if the Town Cop is actually alive and counter-claim? I don't know.

Xiz 03-1-2016 04:54 PM

It's still not adding up. I really don't understand font's world.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 04:56 PM

Ironically, PR hunting should have made me die last night instead of Charu. I could have been lying and hold up on my 1 shot vigi on N2. I didn't unfortunately.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 04:56 PM

Maybe they both expected the other would lynch me and both went for Charu.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 04:59 PM

I'm not getting anywhere with these calls tho.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 05:02 PM

fonti who's your SK and who's your mafia (one or more)

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 06:09 PM

hi storn start posting now

storn42 03-1-2016 06:11 PM

gunna be honest. haven't been on my computer at all since i last posted. catching up on the thread now.

storn42 03-1-2016 06:50 PM

so let me ask you all a question here. this is probably going to come off as scummy, but what does lynching me achieve if im such a coin flip? so lets say that im lynched today, the game continues... was i a towny? was i part of the mafia? was i the sk? what do my interactions with other players so far this game indicate? how is lynching me the best option for town today when there is so little to read from me, and more information can be gathered an analyzed from other players in game?

Xiz 03-1-2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4412913)
so let me ask you all a question here. this is probably going to come off as scummy, but what does lynching me achieve if im such a coin flip? so lets say that im lynched today, the game continues... was i a towny? was i part of the mafia? was i the sk? what do my interactions with other players so far this game indicate? how is lynching me the best option for town today when there is so little to read from me, and more information can be gathered an analyzed from other players in game?

I'm not the best person to answer this, so instead can I get a short reads list from you

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 07:03 PM

storn, you're like the entire game right now. That's a nice genuine call overall. I like it, but we need to make you post more content to take a real decision about what to do with you.

You have 3 hours to change your entire game and make us paint you a certain way. I've been trying to get a fonti lynch today to hopefully snipe the SK and leave you the next phase as well to do a play, but depending on what you do, this could go any way.

I don't know what you will choose to pick up, but read everything carefully and try to point out odd things to you. If there's a moment where you should be serious about this game, it's now.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4412913)

This... is a real terrible reason not to Lynch you

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 07:05 PM

Haku/storn is making me really uncomfortable right now

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 07:06 PM

DBP, your call is right.

He's like the opposite of AA to me, good intents with no content. It's just as bad from my pov.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 07:09 PM

It's raining an I'm trapped in student center without umbrella

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 07:09 PM

Weather sucks man