Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:32 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412789)
also if you could point me to examples of where you think my intentions are inconsistent then maybe I could resolve them for you

I'm pretty sure you can resolve them, the problem is that even if you do, your play will consistently make me not move you.

The problem is not what you post, but how you post it.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412793)
I'm pretty sure you can resolve them, the problem is that even if you do, your play will consistently make me not move you.

hmm

idk then but you're misinterpreting

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4412792)
if you want to go that route, do you think I would kill charu? I want to see your answer first otherwise people will say "oh he's WIFOMing it"

Charu is a much better player than me overall so, I see no reason to not get rid of him asap regardless of the reasons.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412795)
Charu is a much better player than me overall so, I see no reason to not get rid of him asap regardless of the reasons.

ok, here's why I wouldn't kill charu if I were scum: he was reading me pretty much lock clear town, there are better targets for me to kill as scum like people who are scumreading me

and now it's WIFOM territory but yeah

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412793)

I think part of the reason you think my tone is off is that I'm often posting in class and while doing HW which is normally not the case, yeah it's a shitty reason but I'm town so I can't think of another reason why it'd differ from my other games

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:37 PM

I have trouble finding stuff that is not WIFOM from you tbh. You need to post in a way that makes your intents clear from one alignment pov.

btw, I also consider your HW etc. as WIFOM material.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412798)
I have trouble finding stuff that is not WIFOM from you tbh. You need to post in a way that makes your intents clear from one alignment pov.

btw, I also consider your HW etc. as WIFOM material.

that's not WIFOM that's just OGI and IRL circumstances lol

if you're having trouble finding stuff that's not WIFOM you need to look harder, me quoting stuff I've said and saying it's not WIFOM obviously won't help but I feel like the majority of my posts have been very clearly scumhunting

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:40 PM

It's scumhunting, but I don't feel like it's genuine scumhunting. It just you tagging along the scumhunt and this cardflip: OFF thing is ruining that call.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412800)
It's scumhunting, but I don't feel like it's genuine scumhunting. It just you tagging along the scumhunt and this cardflip: OFF thing is ruining that call.

if cardflips were on how would that change your perspective

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:42 PM

I would see results in flips that you're actually right about what you're doing and you would gain trust from it even with how you're playing right now.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412802)
I would see results in flips that you're actually right about what you're doing and you would gain trust from it even with how you're playing right now.

so part of the reason you don't trust me is that I could be "scumhunting" while actually mislynching if I'm scum? why do you seem to only trust me less in particular then? Is it just the toneread?

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:44 PM

It's a mix of your toneread and the ghost of Zenith that's forever haunting you.

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412804)
It's a mix of your toneread and the ghost of Zenith that's forever haunting you.

yeah fuck that

if I had started this game I would be lock clear like I should be

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:45 PM

If you played the game from the start all by yourself, you would probably be in Null territory right now for me.

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:47 PM

Note that Null territory = Not Scum = Lock clear as you said.

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 12:48 PM

sorry haven't been that active today, really busy with research and faculty commitments

will be online around 6 est is my estimate

DaBackpack 03-1-2016 12:48 PM

also i don't think AA is a hit

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:48 PM

where the fuck is storn

AragakiAyase 03-1-2016 12:49 PM

we have less than 10 hours and he's posted once today lmfao

Hakulyte 03-1-2016 12:50 PM

I have no idea, but I feel like EoD will happen before he gets here and I'd rather lynch a potential SK than lynch one of you two randomly.