Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143935)

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 09:19 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

What if SK kills a Town and Mafia kills a Town tonight too?

Do you know how fast we can get wiped at this pace?

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412622)
It seems like the general consensus is to lynch Storn.

So be it, but yeah.. I want more feedback from others players if possible as well.

I don't like storn. There's almost nothing to go off of.
Storn has 16 posts, none of which add anything to any of sort of discussion, and cedolad was pretty inactive himself only having 66 posts.

Actually let me iso cedo and storn and get back to you.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412627)
Storn has 16 posts, none of which add anything to any of sort of discussion, and cedolad was pretty inactive himself only having 66 posts.

I don't like the storn lynch*

is what I meant here

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412607)
You allegedly covered V this night.
Xel was killed by the fucking SK, so in essence V is lock clear town..or at least certainly not a mafia member

The only way V could be mafia is in the scenario where V as part of the mafia team shot at the SK, hit their vest, but chose not to follow up for whatever reason which doesn't make sense. So yes, V/font is 99.9% not mafia. Still potential SK though

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412625)
What if SK kills a Town and Mafia kills a Town tonight too?

Do you know how fast we can get wiped at this pace?

We'd be even worse off if we missed and lynch a town

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412627)

that's the reason we need to pressure him before lynching him, if he doesn't respond to pressure then I'm inclined to lynch him then.

I really wish we knew how many mafia were left, if there are multiple mafia then a mafia lynch takes priority over the SK, if there is only one mafia then I think both are fine.

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 09:31 PM

At first I was like:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412546)
Assuming SK = fonti and that we don't lynch her.

If SK kills a Mafia tonight, Town will be in a really good spot. The problem is that we can't guarantee what the SK will decide to kill Mafia tonight and if it doesn't happen, Town is pretty much dead.
If SK kills a Town tonight, Mafia will most likely wins.
If SK dies and there's 3 Mafia left.. we were probably going to lose the game anyway.
If SK dies and there's 2 Mafia left, it's mylo, but Town can still win.
If SK dies and there's 1 Mafia left, Town has the upper hand.

I don't think I'm going to move from fonti. I'm not liking watching 2 killing powers happen every night at this point in the game.

While I'm not 100% certain fonti is a confirmed SK, I'm willing to bet the game over it.

Then I saw:

No-Kill Off (For Mafia only)

#rage

Okay, I'm afraid I must target the root of the problem with this game.

thesunfan

DaBackpack 02-29-2016 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4412623)
I'd put a hyopthetical SK lower priority lynch today than a hypothetical mafia wouldn't you?

Yes I agree

DaBackpack 02-29-2016 09:35 PM

Just looking at how interactions have gone today, im going to harbor a guess that there are not 3 wolves still alive

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 09:38 PM

What do we do if storn just doesn't even say hello in the next 24 hours?

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 09:38 PM

So this is storn's relevant post history.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411524)
ok so call me a sheep here, but im actually arriving at the same conclusions as many other people are. haku tried to vigi dbp and got role blocked. question #1) did you get roleblocked or did the kill not go through? #2) are you fake claiming that you used your vigi?

If you claim vigi obviously you're going to get the mafia to use their 1 shot roleblock on you that night. so why waste the 1-shot that wont occur anyways. but if it didn't get role blocked and actually shot that would line up with dbp being the SK. with his role hunting shenanigans its making him seems scummy, but it doesn't feel like a woof dbp.

p.s. i got distracted while writing this :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411537)
except why not fake claim? assuming you are the vigi, it would be wise to not shoot the night after you claim when there is a 1 shot roleblock in game. they use the roleblock on you instead of killing you and you get to keep your vigi. I'm not saying you aren't the vigi here. its just that it might be a possibility. dont ask me why im so thorough in saying that you could fakeclaim as town, it might be comming off as scummy, but you know :P

then again.. now that i think about it... why would you fake claim the shooting? now that i've actually read up on the rules, if the roleblock was used on you and you didn't shoot wouldn't you still get notified? again, its good to tell people that the roleblock was used and you would say weather or not you used the kill. in other words im just stupid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411520)
role hunting or shitposting???

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411519)
on the one hand... i REALLY dont like where dbp is going here... on the other hand, it seems that he has been posting with decent content and activity....

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411737)
i still dont understand how you people think DBP is a woof.... like xiz said, he is a blatent fucking towny.... why do people even have votes on him?!?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411748)
dont got much right now... still have to read through all 2000 posts yet.

dbp is towny
haku is a PR
i have a slight town lean on you
and that gut read, and thats it really.

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4411777)
add to this a gut of AA sk

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4412398)
font
I'd quote all the hilarious things so far but I'm on phone atm. Think it was dbp who pretty much said my exact thougts right now. Font feels scummy and AA feels like a good fit for the sk, just like that gut read yesterday. AA's attention to mylo seems a bit too clingy right now, and feels like he's trying to use it as his main defense. If you were wondering why I wasn't posting at eod much, it's because I got distracted with lTWG and didn't pay enough attention to the time.

He has some flip-floppy posts about DBP and he had a really weird gut wolf pairing of Font and SKG but other than that nothing really seems to look out of place.

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 09:39 PM

but again, it's easy to look human when all you have is 16 posts

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 09:40 PM

Go iso cedolad and laugh at how it's a completely different world.

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412639)
What do we do if storn just doesn't even say hello in the next 24 hours?

no lynch came to mind but that's a shit idea, we'd be banking on mafia and SK to kill each other

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 09:41 PM

What makes you think that SK will hit Mafia and that Mafia will hit SK?

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4412398)
font
I'd quote all the hilarious things so far but I'm on phone atm. Think it was dbp who pretty much said my exact thougts right now. Font feels scummy and AA feels like a good fit for the sk, just like that gut read yesterday. AA's attention to mylo seems a bit too clingy right now, and feels like he's trying to use it as his main defense. If you were wondering why I wasn't posting at eod much, it's because I got distracted with lTWG and didn't pay enough attention to the time.

this post is also shit, I've pointed out multiple times how he throws shade on me and font without providing anything concrete, solidifying his SK read on me that still has no substance whatsoever. The EOD behavior is excusable, I'm actually guilty of the same thing (playing ltwg) but it's been 24 hours since then and he hasn't given us crap besides this

AragakiAyase 02-29-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4412644)
What makes you think that SK will hit Mafia and that Mafia will hit SK?

nothing makes me think that which is why no lynching is a bad idea

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 09:45 PM

I don't even think we have the option of no-lynch anyway

Red Blaster 02-29-2016 09:46 PM

ooop nevermind we do

Hakulyte 02-29-2016 09:49 PM

DBP, why is AA in your town pile? Just curious.