Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

roundbox 05-18-2018 12:28 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620356)
celery/curry probably vote me

curry already has his vote on me, oops

inDheart 05-18-2018 12:29 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620330)
he has you as his top wolf, but that doesn't make him 100% positive?

confus

also, i think this is only ruling him out of SK behavior because it'd be harder for wolves to present "real" scum picks to the thread while they aim to lynch town, especially in the early game

roundbox what do you think of this anyway

Curry and Rice 05-18-2018 12:31 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620355)
I do that often when I see something I think is bullshit or really, really lame

ok sure

i believe you

Quote:

I said that line about you because anyone can look at my progression throughout the day and see what I meant
I think you're just spouting random things out and hoping something sticks.

roundbox 05-18-2018 12:39 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
fuck off
if you're legitimately town here I hope you savour your loss because of your pretentiousness

@indheart:

what I was trying to say is that:
-if curry had the power to kill, he'd have killed me by now since he suspects me of being the other killing power
-I brought up the vest issue because Zoshi was the only night kill. A vest popped maybe? A stack happened, maybe? if one party popped the other's vest, they would be trying to lynch the other to save themselves from dying in the night

Curry and Rice 05-18-2018 12:45 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620360)
fuck off
if you're legitimately town here I hope you savour your loss because of your pretentiousness

Is it really that much worse than completely scoffing off anything the people against you say? I'm at least trying to provide some explanation as to why I don't like your behavior, and that's supposed to be pretentious?

inDheart 05-18-2018 12:48 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
is this two towns

jesus

i have a pronounced dislike for curry's tone on reread so i get what cel means now

Curry and Rice 05-18-2018 12:49 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620362)
i have a pronounced dislike for curry's tone on reread so i get what cel means now

everyone says that all the time

i don't get it

inDheart 05-18-2018 12:54 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4620336)
I've read everything and stuff

I don't mind roundbox lynch

I like my tinfoil of star kinda still but not as much

Curry I have no clue about if I had to be honest, his general style is one that inherently comes off as scummy to me, which I'm trying to overcome this game which might be why I can't see him as too scummy for some weird reason.

Olimar is clear to me, I think I've gone over it and tbh there's not a ton *to* say given how little he's given us; it sounds bad but if he is scum I would consider it a win for us regardless given he hasn't really played and maybe should've been modkilled but I shouldn't go down this route

InD is almost as cute as me

I'll give more info on roundbox lunch once I get home from playing pump

i would want to lynch this post but not really the next post

aaaaagh

Curry and Rice 05-18-2018 12:55 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
It's even worse because there are a bunch of people who should be here but aren't.

roundbox 05-18-2018 12:56 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I lost my multiquote (ffr ate it)

what I wanted to point out is that Celery had hardly any mention of the SK except for very, very light mentions in passing on some individual players

him voting out FFA makes him look very non-wolfy since he would have been actively ridding himself of the long-term wolf power

his lead on xel and only pursuing people based on wolfiness leads me to believe he's a very good SK candidate

---

my wariness about curry is that he isn't doing much to investigate other players this phase as all of his energy has been concentrated on me

he's responded to star about some things but his lack of considering other possible worlds in this game is frustrating and suspect at the same time

inDheart 05-18-2018 12:57 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
actually now i forget why i liked the second post

it's kind of got the shadowolfe vibe of severely overwordsing a wolf read

roundbox 05-18-2018 12:57 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4620365)
i would want to lynch this post but not really the next post

aaaaagh

how do you like him being apathetic to town's wincon

have I not been actively hunting scum and doing work within this phase and last???

roundbox 05-18-2018 12:57 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620369)
how do you like him being apathetic to town's wincon

have I not been actively hunting scum and doing work within this phase and last???

how do you like him saying that I've been apathetic to town's wincon**

Curry and Rice 05-18-2018 12:57 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4620367)
my wariness about curry is that he isn't doing much to investigate other players this phase as all of his energy has been concentrated on me

he's responded to star about some things but his lack of considering other possible worlds in this game is frustrating and suspect at the same time

I mean, I have Olimar pegged as sk, with Star as a paranoid pick. The only other person to investigate would be Cel.

roundbox 05-18-2018 12:58 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
my theory on Cel being the SK completely lines up with my wild guess of manti jailing him N0, therefore preventing him from having a kill the first night (only 2 happened)

inDheart 05-18-2018 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4620371)
I mean, I have Olimar pegged as sk, with Star as a paranoid pick. The only other person to investigate would be Cel.

isn't this lack of options type thing the same you were already at him over

roundbox 05-18-2018 12:59 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
celirra

up to you ind

inDheart 05-18-2018 01:00 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
i hate this

curry

roundbox 05-18-2018 01:00 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
I think curry and rice is a really, really misguided town

roundbox 05-18-2018 01:00 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)
 
ind???


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution