Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

tosh 03-27-2015 02:17 AM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

I had a mini heart attack when this popped out of the evo mats pal machine but it was all stuff I don't have much of a use for atm. Go figure.

Still waiting on an Angelit so I can uvo Athena. :(

Red Blaster 03-27-2015 02:48 AM

Nice pull! I don't think I've ever gotten that many gold eggs at once

Chocille 03-27-2015 03:32 AM

Gonna post up my Team Wall here

tosh 03-27-2015 03:38 AM

lmao "OP Monkey"

Red Blaster 03-27-2015 03:43 AM

I really should've picked up the JP version.
so jelly.

Gradiant 03-29-2015 02:19 PM

Yeah, if my phone was able to have more games on it id also do a jp account.

I was kind of worried about the zeus technical dungeon since i dont have enough hp to tank one of his hits, but the earlier floors made it really easy to stall for actives. Only need to evo zeus into stratios and get gaia before i can get myself an awoken hades.

stargroup100 03-29-2015 08:40 PM

I feel so bad for JP players that have to deal with this shit in the game balance.

I hope that collab never hits America.

Gradiant 03-29-2015 08:42 PM

Well I mean, if you play PAD for fun, and you don't think playing with Juggler would be fun, you don't need to use it. Some guy having an easier time playing the game because of this monster shouldn't affect you at all.

Red Blaster 03-29-2015 08:58 PM

I just need a dragon fruit for Stratios, actually I need like 5..bastards never drop even on 2x rates.

MrGiggles 03-30-2015 11:45 AM

Quote:

All attribute cards ATK x7 when reaching 2 set of Heart combos.
ex-fucking-scuse me?

Red Blaster 03-30-2015 02:08 PM

O.o that's pretty op

Gradiant 03-30-2015 02:33 PM

Almost there hades, almost there...
Just waiting on gaia now, really disappointed only tengu and draggie descended this event.

stargroup100 03-31-2015 10:20 AM

In a nutshell, here's what happened with juggler. PAD signed a contract with Square Enix to do a collab, but part of that agreement was that Square Enix got to design and balance their characters. Some higher-up asshole who didn't understand the game thought this was a good idea, and because of the contract, it has to stay in the game. It's such a blatant problem and it pissed off so many players that the guy responsible has gotten numerous death threats.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4296997)
Well I mean, if you play PAD for fun, and you don't think playing with Juggler would be fun, you don't need to use it. Some guy having an easier time playing the game because of this monster shouldn't affect you at all.

Technically that's true. But from a player's perspective, I don't want that option at all. If you give me a game with a cheat option, I'm going to be tempted to use it or at least try it. If I'm not to be using it in the first place, the option shouldn't be there at all. It's not healthy for the players' attitudes for the games, and it's a huge insult to the people that care. It's less about how it'll affect me, it's more about professionalism and integrity.

Imagine you actually like the game and respect the company and have spent a good amount of money on the game. You've spent close to say $100 cumulative building a team full of high level gods so you can clear harder dungeons. Then one day they release a character such that nobody ever needs to spend money to clear most of the hardest dungeons in the game, letting players far less experienced, dedicated, and skilled than you reach the point of the game you're at in a fraction of the time and money. You're going to have a ton of frustrated customers and it's just not worth putting it in the game.

It's like going to a fancy restaurant and ordering a dish but requesting it's served in some ridiculous fashion, such as covering it in ketchup and whipped cream. You wouldn't offer this as an option at the restaurant because on top of being ridiculous in the first place, it's not professional and undermines all of the good work they've already done with quality food.

Obviously this is a bit of a subjective point, but personally I'm passionate about game design, and I prioritize long-term satisfaction and health of my customers if I were to create a product, and therefore game integrity is of paramount concern. I'd never let something like this so much as even graze my game with the tip of its penis.

choof 03-31-2015 11:35 AM

mfw stargroup's penis

Red Blaster 03-31-2015 02:04 PM

The card's op, but it's not worth getting bent out of shape over. I can't tell you how many times I get screwed out of x49 with Ra because of no heart orbs so it's not really a big deal to me. Also matching heart orbs alone does 0 damage if you fail to match anything else so there is still some skill involved in using a card like Juggler. When it comes down to it this a very situational monster, probably best used in tricolor where you get a ton of skyfall combos or something unless you've got a team of heart makers (sticker girls come to mind).
This collab wont ever come to NA anyway :(

MrGiggles 04-1-2015 10:28 AM

these egyptian 2 gods look pretty sick

too bad i blew all my stones one or two godfests back

stargroup100 04-5-2015 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4297830)
The card's op, but it's not worth getting bent out of shape over. I can't tell you how many times I get screwed out of x49 with Ra because of no heart orbs so it's not really a big deal to me.

You're telling me you'd rather match all 6 orb types instead of 2 heart combos? That sounds absolutely ludicrous.

Even if you run out of heart orbs, there's something called skills which change non-heart orbs into heart orbs. (Ever heard of Guard Stance?)

There is no way someone could be running a juggler team and not figure out how to make a team around it and regularly get 6 combo, let alone 6 different types of orbs.

Red Blaster 04-6-2015 09:17 PM

Had to stone on Dios because that preemptive is a bs 15k+ hit, but it was worth it.

tosh 04-10-2015 05:45 PM

Obligatory first 8*

Also started a jp account on my tablet. Hype for the high school rem coming up.

Red Blaster 04-10-2015 07:18 PM

Noice.
Maybe I'll get a jp account when I get a new device. We'll see.

Has anyone seen the new-ish Zeus & Hera? O_O the evo material is insane