Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New to FFR? Say Hello Here! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116784)

A s h e r 03-18-2013 07:29 PM

Re: New to FFR? Say Hello Here!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xNiX (Post 3882154)
Am I the only one who finds this shit hilarious? X___x ^

What are the odds!? Hahahaha

Elmerz 03-18-2013 07:53 PM

What... AAA on the pokemon black song... get out with this I play legit BS.

Dudemanrox44 03-21-2013 08:18 PM

I'm not exactly new, but I've been inactive for a few years...
I mostly came to ask if there's any way my username can be changed, as I made this when I was 10 and my username is idiotic...

Elmerz 03-21-2013 10:14 PM

That name's killer, what you talking about?

DCRemix 03-25-2013 11:17 PM

hi I'm new here :)

squarelycircle 03-31-2013 07:31 PM

Hi. I watched my sister play this game quite a while ago, I got bored and came over. This game seems nice, and so does this community. :D

Fluvs 04-1-2013 02:55 AM

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

olexa 04-9-2013 07:37 PM

Hello! I joined awhile ago but just kinda lurked around and played a few games. I figured I'd pop into the forums and say hi. I always loved DDR and when I lost my dance pads, I kept playing with the controller. I really like pattern and music games so I was super excited when I found FFR. Adjusting to the keyboard has been a little difficult, so for now I'm working on executing more complicated patterns. I'm all ears for tips! :)

Cloud_Strife15 04-11-2013 08:02 AM

Hello

Spoiled_Milk 04-12-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olexa (Post 3890157)
Hello! I joined awhile ago but just kinda lurked around and played a few games. I figured I'd pop into the forums and say hi. I always loved DDR and when I lost my dance pads, I kept playing with the controller. I really like pattern and music games so I was super excited when I found FFR. Adjusting to the keyboard has been a little difficult, so for now I'm working on executing more complicated patterns. I'm all ears for tips! :)

Hi =) I'm nobody but I would recommend lots of practice of course as you know, songs above your usual difficulty and such.. Tournaments can be found around the forums, I forget which specific place they're in but they're great for "pushing yourself to the max" and to see where you stand amongst other players. Above all, have fun! The community rocks and people are pretty awesome for the most part with the exception of a few ;) (they know who they are), lol. But yea, welcome to FFR =)

Zaevod 04-28-2013 12:18 PM

Hi. I'm not really new, but I decided to make a new account.

Javege 04-28-2013 09:33 PM

Hello~

r 04-30-2013 06:18 AM

Hello. Just got back into FFR. Hope to see a friendly community! I'll mostly be in the profile chat.

uzzbuzz 05-3-2013 02:59 AM

I've had an account for 5 years but I am new, trust me :P Awein brought me back.

Nelus 05-9-2013 05:43 PM

Hello all I'm new and have 69 played the game and its a nice game. only have more practice to do. and my question is. What is the best settings for a keybord. there are a lot of songs have the same time <^ < > or down / up at the same time. I hope you understand me what I mean. already tanks for help.

MarioNintendo 05-9-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nelus (Post 3903194)
Hello all I'm new and have 69 played the game and its a nice game. only have more practice to do. and my question is. What is the best settings for a keybord. there are a lot of songs have the same time <^ < > or down / up at the same time. I hope you understand me what I mean. already tanks for help.

My preferred setting is using:

A for left
W for up
K for down
L for right

I am a lefty, hence probably why I have a weird setting like that. However, it is generally a good idea to slip your hands on the keyboard to maximise your "comfort space". Most players use something like:

A for left
S for down
K for up
L for right

AND WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :) keep on practicing!

Nelus 05-10-2013 05:31 AM

Tanks for helping MarioNintendo. :)

Cloud_Strife15 05-10-2013 05:41 AM

Like Mario Nintendo said use those keys if you want to get better at playing. Also you should try using a different speed mod because it will spread the arrows out a little bit more. Another great tip is try the different types of engines that ffr provides and see which one works best for you. Also try using stand alone 95 to 99% of ffr recommends using the stand alone flash player to reduce the amount of lag you experience when playing.

My speedmod is 2.1x
My setup is CV./

rCaliberGX 05-11-2013 07:22 PM

Ignore the join date, I only played for a few days after I joined and left. I found SM last December and am now playing it almost every day, then I remembered I have an account here. I'd say I'm farly decent (I can almost FC Reality on FFR lol), though I play a lot more SM than FFR so I'll prolly end up getting a lot more posts in SM related topics haha.

Anyways, hello.

MDPhantasm 05-12-2013 03:15 PM

I wonder why I didn't introduce myself sooner...

Anyways; bonjour! je m'appelle MDPhantasm. I managed to stumble across this little site here out of my own curiosity. Since the game looked fun, I signed up under this alias; so... here I am.