Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Celirra 08-20-2018 01:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

I dont know if you're wolfing or not but you're definitely not towning
So I think you're a solid choice if I have no better options (which luckily for you i have a couple of)

the sun fan 08-20-2018 01:30 PM

I think I had an epiphany that Cel is a wolf. He hasn't had any associative reads that I can recall, and that's a benchmark of his tow game that I haven't really seen. The only one I remember is him proposing that ind and I might be w/w but it had no supporting reasoning or desire to see one of us flip to further develop the thought

Celirra 08-20-2018 01:31 PM

I had an epiphany that sunfan could never be an elephant

who_cares973 08-20-2018 01:35 PM

Hey celery am I a wolf

inDheart 08-20-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4643273)
do you mean this

if so, i think i've already answered #1

the other ones aren't questions though, so i don't get what you want.

you at least wanted to say something to #4 but you said no time

do you wanna say something about it now

Celirra 08-20-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4643336)
Hey celery am I a wolf

Probably not but I'm not locking you town either eh

who_cares973 08-20-2018 01:50 PM

Celery confirmed wolf

inDheart 08-20-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643277)
I did think it was a good case

It's bizarre to me to have specific feelings only in reaction to other people talking about him

I thought his opinion on Celery would more naturally manifest itself throughout the thread but it didn't. If you literally go into his ISO and ctrl+F "Celirra" then you find opinions about Celirra only in the context of other people bringing Celirra's name up.

This read to me as the classic wolf strategy of "don't talk to your partners unless you have to" because doing so creates interactions in the case one of them flips. I thought Gradiant was invoking this while also doing his best to keep Celirra off of people's minds in general.

Regarding the second post I quoted, you are right, I misinterpreted it but I discarded that conflicting evidence because it was too late to reevaluate the fuller context.

I did actually forget why I toneread Gradiant wolf the first time around because I couldn't really rederive it when I tried again. It wasn't until I was getting town reads on other people that I decided to revisit with a blind eye and try to learn something. That is when I kept consistently noticing the Celirra pattern.

gradiant isn't unique in his treatment of cel though. like, you focusing on the two of them specifically in your case is bugging me. reading his ISO pretty quickly he only gives two affirmative townreads, on xiz and you, ends up retracting the one on you. most others are a joke

and comparing to how he treats some other unnamed people, take a look at what he says/does about syhto, for instance. similar arm's length holding; makes a post about her not having played in a long time so he has no meta basis to say much, and she's not one of his wolf leans. fits the same type of read pattern; would be a decent match for your theory other than it creates a sort of burgeoning wolf team where gradi's soft defending both

so i'm like, why not talk about how he's reading syhto?

also given perfect blowjob, which has been talked about here a couple times, i think he'd be relatively unafraid to touch his partners and would know to try to interact with them; don't think it would just slip his mind. he's proven he can play to outs, and can very likely do better than the "classic" strat

perhaps it's an effect of what time you managed to come back around, but the read you developed came together in a rush. so i'm factoring that in now, just...it's also back onto gradi, who you'd prior stated a wolf lean on, and in that sense feels "easy"

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4643278)
1. Funnygurl555
2. inDheart
3. Celirra
4. who_cares973
6. dabackpack
7. Xiz
8. Anti-Pearl FreezinIce
9. blindreper1179
10. Tps222

Right now I have indheart, sunfan, and Precarious town

I didn't think Freezin was a wolf yesterday because of how ridiculously suicidal it would have been for him forcing a thunderdome with sunfan, despite Freezin's consistently shitty play yesterday, unless he actually believed that sunfan was a wolf and was willing to die for it.

But the question I should be asking is if this is within Freezin's wolf range

re: freezin, imo yes

his eod play and play coming into today is, to describe harsher than it really is, "pick someone and tunnel them irrevocably", and him not reading anything makes it hard to challenge him on because it's not like he would give much evidence beyond a shrug emoji and requoting what he posted for how he felt at the time. the overall strat in the first line there is something he does as town, but the second bit, poking at him about it, is usually how i get a read on him and that's not viable here

i think he cares more about eod as town, and he has slightly more glimmers of that coming into today, e.g. asking why i voted him

but i also think he'd be the type to attempt to replicate his town play as a wolf, though, and that's why i think it's in his range, because it's just...worse than some times he's been town

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643284)
Funnily #1429 made me wolfread dbp more, but then #1430's thought pattern was really good with me

he's right that it's an extremely LOUD move to divert the lynch

i think he's made some rather LOUD plays that would put him on specific teams rather than with just anyone so that's why i've been eeeeh

the sun fan 08-20-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643335)
I had an epiphany that sunfan could never be an elephant

celirra
Just got voted by an elephant

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:07 PM

I'm not a peanut though
Elephants eat peanuts right

the sun fan 08-20-2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643352)
I'm not a peanut though
Elephants eat peanuts right

BITCH I will not be charmed

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4643322)
You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.

this continues a streak of

extremely self-centered posting

if you could respond to me at any point that'd be greaaaat. ctrl+F your name for what i asked you, because i'd like to understand what you mean in your earlier posts, and i don't currently

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:10 PM

cel why are sunfan and i w/w maybe

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:15 PM

fuck these goddamn peanuts

Celirra 08-20-2018 02:16 PM

I forget, but I think I said that because you laid the ground by saying it wouldn't be a uh... whatever the term is for a kill that's made to implicate someone, and then sunfan implicates tps

inDheart 08-20-2018 02:16 PM

getting a dece feeling from blind showing up more this phase

after the thread cleared him a bunch, he doesn't read like he's posting to post or just to maintain that image

the sun fan 08-20-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643357)
I forget, but I think I said that because you laid the ground by saying it wouldn't be a uh... whatever the term is for a kill that's made to implicate someone, and then sunfan implicates tps

No one ever makes a nightkill to frame the lowest poster; they do just lynch the lowest poster for being the lowest poster

Funnygurl555 08-20-2018 02:19 PM

xiz...................................

what possessed you to do this?