Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 10:46 AM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643291)
I dont even know what this means tbh

They mean that I'm capable of making that play as a wolf.

Something like Sunfan bussing a teammate is like 95% out of his range. Meaning he almost never makes that play as a wolf.

I'm not convinced my d0 play is in my range because as a wolf I value self preservation more than as a town. But metas are made to be broken after all.

Game related talk: The fact that I have 3 ppl sitting on me for more than half the day is trash. At least sunfan's vote I can understand but tps and xiz have garbage reasons for sitting on me.

Between them, precarious emulating his last wolf game by wallposting then pce outting, and fg and indheart which are gut "fishy" reads, I have my hit list.

Celirra 08-20-2018 10:50 AM

Oh, I see, nifty

How about precarious, freezin?
Also the ind gut is interesting because I think hes given a ton of insight that's hard to do as a wolf

blindreper1179 08-20-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643289)
Ok uh.
Let's say I am doing this
Why is it wolfy?

Cluttering the thread. Remaking a point we already get. Not developing. Provides a false presence.

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643296)
Oh, I see, nifty

How about precarious, freezin?
Also the ind gut is interesting because I think hes given a ton of insight that's hard to do as a wolf

To expand on indheart.

He can easily generate content as a wolf so I don't use that to measure his alignment.

I usually look for signs that he is trying to appease people and deflect discussion away from himself which was how he won the last wolf game I played with him.

Tbh indheart is kind of a reach and more of just a general sense of scrutiny. Funny is pretty much "keep on radar and measure how people are interacting with her" which I have not properly done.

Prec tps and to a lesser extent xiz are the big names.

Also I mentioned prec?

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643269)
from the turbo, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying

from this game, when DBP was one vote away from potentially dying

yeah I'm really not seeing it Xiz

It must have been an in the moment thing, I can see how you don’t see it though putting those quotes next to each other looks different

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643292)
Never underestimate the chaos meta.

Is this a bait I feel like this is a bait

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643295)
They mean that I'm capable of making that play as a wolf.

Something like Sunfan bussing a teammate is like 95% out of his range. Meaning he almost never makes that play as a wolf.

I'm not convinced my d0 play is in my range because as a wolf I value self preservation more than as a town. But metas are made to be broken after all.

Game related talk: The fact that I have 3 ppl sitting on me for more than half the day is trash. At least sunfan's vote I can understand but tps and xiz have garbage reasons for sitting on me.

Between them, precarious emulating his last wolf game by wallposting then pce outting, and fg and indheart which are gut "fishy" reads, I have my hit list.

Not really, I wanted a reads list from you. Just post them so I can see where you are please and I’ll get off. I just didn’t like how you said no.

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:18 AM

I mean you have def said more over the day and you put a few things here and there... eh but it would be cool to get like an organized thought post from you

Xiz 08-20-2018 11:19 AM

Also DBP I thought I was town to you what changed that

the sun fan 08-20-2018 11:26 AM

dbp

Celirra 08-20-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643298)
To expand on indheart.

He can easily generate content as a wolf so I don't use that to measure his alignment.

I usually look for signs that he is trying to appease people and deflect discussion away from himself which was how he won the last wolf game I played with him.

Tbh indheart is kind of a reach and more of just a general sense of scrutiny. Funny is pretty much "keep on radar and measure how people are interacting with her" which I have not properly done.

Also I mentioned prec?

I didnt think you did...? Maybe I missed it

Why do you have that inclination with fg specifically?

tbh I dont really like this post

Celirra 08-20-2018 11:52 AM

Saw the prec post, I agree

the sun fan 08-20-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643300)
It must have been an in the moment thing, I can see how you don’t see it though putting those quotes next to each other looks different

I can see y u would've had that thought. I can't see why u didn't move ur vote if u thought he was town or why u still think that reaction is townie

Tps222 08-20-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643298)
To expand on indheart.

Also I mentioned prec?

You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643302)
Not really, I wanted a reads list from you. Just post them so I can see where you are please and I’ll get off. I just didn’t like how you said no.

Meh

I guess I can see this being legit, reminds me of a move charu pulled a while ago

What are your thoughts on indheart and funny specifically?

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tps222 (Post 4643322)
You're so full of shit lmao. You and DBP are riding this same logic wave with indheart. I am convinced that 2/3 of you are wolves, and that there is a concerted effort to going against either myself or Sunfan right now without any merit aside from vague feelings.

I'm comfortable leaving my vote on you until EoD at this point.

Why do you only show up to trash me

Celirra 08-20-2018 01:11 PM

Freezin wheres your fire for this game that you usually have?

You seem to just be like... well, indifferent

You were like this kinda in the fe game, until shit hit the fan, but even then it wasn't to this extent?

Xiz 08-20-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643320)
I can see y u would've had that thought. I can't see why u didn't move ur vote if u thought he was town or why u still think that reaction is townie

I said it before but I didn’t really think about it until during he night

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643327)
Freezin wheres your fire for this game that you usually have?

You seem to just be like... well, indifferent

You were like this kinda in the fe game, until shit hit the fan, but even then it wasn't to this extent?

I have other things occupying my attention

FreezinIce 08-20-2018 01:17 PM

Not saying that isn't a legit read because it totally is.

If you try to weaponize it and come at me like a goon later though I'll nuke u.

If I get off work and I'm still the lead wagon you probably see the fire you want but not in a good way