Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Blind is probably my top town, he is perfectly replicating his tone from last game and I am detecting 0 agenda. And I'm not going to male the mistake of mislynching him again lol

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:23 PM

Freezin can you give a reads list of everyone, you can only get out of it by changing your profile picture to a dog. The dog crew lost one of its members so there is an open position

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:25 PM

Everything coming out of xiz is registering as white noise

? ? ? ?

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643155)
Freezin can you give a reads list of everyone, you can only get out of it by changing your profile picture to a dog. The dog crew lost one of its members so there is an open position

Jade Harley is half dog.

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:26 PM

A reads list probably isn't coming any time soon, it would probably be tone reads mostly if I tried now

Xiz 08-19-2018 02:28 PM

freezin okay

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643150)
In b4 wolf team is precarious/blind/tps actually lol

I do think tps is the most likely syhto killer

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:44 PM

I didn't change my tune. I said that I dont usually play wolf like u said then, and I say it now. Ur either being lazy or terrible or both.

I know uve said things that uve said as both town and wolf, regardless of frequency, and I dont think I would call my behavior at e o d an "overreaction"

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:46 PM

If gradiant does self pressure, I die
If ind votes me like he said he was thinking about, I die
If fgs confidence in her grad vote wavers enough to move to anyone other than dbp, I die, and if it moves to dbp then its 50/50 still

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:47 PM

I can't actually believe that I have to argue that saying "I dont know who the wolves are" is a phrase that I can and have said as both alignments

the sun fan 08-19-2018 02:48 PM

Definitely more as town too like wtf are u on about

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643161)
I didn't change my tune. I said that I dont usually play wolf like u said then, and I say it now. Ur either being lazy or terrible or both.

I know uve said things that uve said as both town and wolf, regardless of frequency, and I dont think I would call my behavior at e o d an "overreaction"

Your full of it dude, I'm tired of your revisionist history.
At eod u said I was full of shit and tried to lynch me when I brought up that point against you. You completely stonewalled me and it took me finding a quote for you to change that to "well I do a lot of things as both town and scum that's not a good point to make. "

And now you're trying to pass that off as your stance all along? Fuck out of here with that shit

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4643165)
Your full of it dude, I'm tired of your revisionist history.
At eod u said I was full of shit and tried to lynch me when I brought up that point against you. You completely stonewalled me and it took me finding a quote for you to change that to "well I do a lot of things as both town and scum that's not a good point to make. "

And now you're trying to pass that off as your stance all along? Fuck out of here with that shit

Freezing, I have played so many goddamn games of twg.

Cel says I have the biggest heart in the world, but there are people on DM that have taken an oath to never clear me when rude n0 kills happen due to being burned one too many times by me doing that.

There once was someone who told me that I was too polite as a wolf, so I was a huge asshole next wolfgame.

There are many exceptions to rules I've had to perform over the years. Yes, I spoke generally last word. You and I both did because there were like 5 mins left.

But uve come into today talking about how I cannot be town because of a reaction to something that was nonsense.

Would I kill syhto t make the game more bearable to cel? Almost certainly not, but when uve been wolf like 200 times, u have to do weird shit sometimes. When I spoke earlier though, I basically guaranteed it.

Fwiw I didn't know u were voting me because of my reaction more than anything else, that makes this a lot better on ur end.

I will answer in broad strokes when there is no time left. I do stand by being a lot more certain as a wolf. That is my play most of the time.

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4643152)
Sunfan do you see inD as town because of your thoughts on freezin

What

I see ind as /probably/ town because he didn't vote me last eod when he easily couldve

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:15 PM

Freezin, I had a strong reaction for I think the same reason u did, that is that we couldve died given the wagon formations. Its y I dont say u overreacted.

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:17 PM

I appreciate u inviting to focus on other things I prolly should've let u do that instead of posting a large amount of words.

Idk. I think ur reaction seems kinda townie.

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4643167)
What

I see ind as /probably/ town because he didn't vote me last eod when he easily couldve

This also makes sense given he attempted to vote freezin with me and I think it's a point in his favor

FreezinIce 08-19-2018 03:20 PM

Hmmm.

I guess I can make do with my promise to drop it for now.

Celirra 08-19-2018 03:33 PM

Sunfan feels very different than his recent games

the sun fan 08-19-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4643172)
Sunfan feels very different than his recent games

its more that I felt familiar in those, I think

I am trying to be a little bit more like what I want to be like this game

wordsing at Freezin is the opposite direction I want to be going tho