Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

Precarious 08-17-2018 09:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642635)
"trying to toe the line too neutrally" intrigues me, because that's the keel he was on in the turbo - he fence-sat so hard he probably has butt marks even now. you seem kinda high on him for like, the exact thing i just saw work for him as a wolf, though you probably didn't read that game. although as i've mentioned, he's had suspicions on people earlier this time and actually voted and stuff, which is what has been allaying those fears of a repeat

Xiz just pointed that out too. And maybe that's how Cel played there, but that's not actually how I was describing their game here--Cel feels too opinionated. Ironically, I was kind of more describing the way I play a lot--talking to the group rather than actually challenging people, and thus avoiding engagement that way.

Quote:

what do you think is different tonally?
He actually felt more free-flowing when playing as a wolf; the jokes here felt slightly more mechanical, but that's purely a gut thing. I actually like that he challenged me a bit.

Quote:

underlined: sound like anyone you know? :^)
Stop plagiarizing my own self-critique. :P

Quote:

but yeah tps has played quite a bit, but less in the era of no-open-comms games, so you can factor that into your read. i have stated detail issues with the posts he did make but it's not like they're getting resolved in his absence anyway
That was almost my point--I'm more sympathetic his playstyle for obvious reasons, and the fact that it didn't make me think, "oh hey, town" is sort of concerning in and of itself. But ultimately, there's not enough there for me to feel really confident in a read one way or the other.

Celirra 08-17-2018 09:54 PM

yeah dont spin the unfriendly stuff around on me lol

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642463)

I still am kinda spooked by the whole sunfan comments about tps from earlier but im not sure how much weight that carries right now.

there's wolf daychat like why would his comments matter

Syhto 08-17-2018 09:55 PM

hey i didn't say I wasn't part of the reason it being unfriendly

the sun fan 08-17-2018 09:55 PM

man last game I unvoted when a wolf said something mean to me but w/e
unvote

Syhto 08-17-2018 09:56 PM

my vote has been on you the whole time and now ur getting mad!

the sun fan 08-17-2018 09:57 PM

avert
avert
lets all think about nice fun times with small animals, friends

Xiz 08-17-2018 09:57 PM

hey sytho
hey cel

stop

not productive move on ty

Xiz 08-17-2018 09:57 PM

god damn it greg how DARE you ninja me

the sun fan 08-17-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642659)
god damn it greg how DARE you ninja me

save me xiz who the wolves

Celirra 08-17-2018 09:58 PM

I'm upset because you're literally making it personal now and it's kinda ruining my fun as a whole, especially because this has happened twice now with someone who doesnt know me at all and it just gives me bad vibes
but w/e

Celirra 08-17-2018 09:59 PM

i was typing that before you two dudes decided to be the recess lady

Xiz 08-17-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642660)
save me xiz who the wolves

lol no idea

Syhto 08-17-2018 10:02 PM

who do you wanna vote for then cel, still me or what, cause I know I said I wouldn't take my vote off you but that was a lie

I don't wanna ruin the fun of the game for you I just thought maybe you were a wolf and it isn't personal, I'm sorry if ur taking it that way I'm sorry
I promise I'm not trying to be mean

the part of it being personal was only cuz it would be like wow I just guessed someone was red d1 not because i don't like you

the sun fan 08-17-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642661)
I'm upset because you're literally making it personal now and it's kinda ruining my fun as a whole, especially because this has happened twice now with someone who doesnt know me at all and it just gives me bad vibes
but w/e

its not personal

Celirra 08-17-2018 10:03 PM

honestly now I'm just going to tunnel because I'm a dumbass or whatever so

Celirra 08-17-2018 10:03 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4642565)
Blind/TPS/antipearl(now freezin)
Weren't posting much, so it leads me to think one of them may be a wolf. That was the only reason for that. TPS has posted more than the other two and I did think he had some decent input so they are still just on the IDK list

Cel has been acting all zzzzzz since the game started, and like I said, it reminds me of how I act (esp when I am a wolf) and I don't like it. I haven't played much with most of you guys, so I was getting paranoid

At first I liked the way you were calling Cel out, Xiz, but then you guys kept talking and I start working myself up. These people play with each other a lot, they could just be distancing themselves from one another!

Gradiant has been playing an observer role as has WC and I appreciate them seeming very neutral which is why I gave a town read to them.

It is all very soft and subject to change. I forgot about DBP and InD, which I am unsure about now as well. I want to think they are town for now, or just not good lynch candidates today because I am enjoying their back and forth and it's good for me to learn from their styles of reading I believe

I don't want to lynch FG because she isn't really here RN and because she has been lynched d0 twice and I don't think it's fair.

this was good. not gonna vote for syhto today
(also thx for not wanting to lynch me)

the sun fan 08-17-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4642662)
i was typing that before you two dudes decided to be the recess lady

she sounds like a nice lady, like someone that just wants the kids to have nice, safe fun times

the sun fan 08-17-2018 10:05 PM

yeah alright I have no fucking idea who the wolves are