Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149163)

inDheart 05-8-2018 12:19 AM

Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4618998)
that was literally my first post of the game, so i don't know what you mean by "now"

Also you making a huge list of people you think are town is kind of suspicious to me at this point in the game; maybe I'm just used to "if you're town reading a bunch of people you're probably a wolf" but really, I'd say I'm only townreading like maybe one or two people right now.

that was also at ffa; most times i say "you" in that post are at him since he was here

my last 2 games have been large events with way more people, so being able to sort people quickly helps me feel like i have a handle on the game. i wouldn't say my reads are particularly strong but also not much has happened

ask me about whoever though

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:23 AM

I was going to try sleeping to get ready because I have work on Wednesday but I decided twg is more important than healthy circadian rhythms

Plus ind has good insight and we have a couple mindmelds

inDheart 05-8-2018 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619000)
His first questions regarding the setup were about third party, and after I called him out on it he asked more broad setup questions that looked to me like he was trying to hide his soft

Haku thought it could be pr hunting but now that I look back on it with recent developments maybe haku was trying to fling some dirt? Either way olimar doesn't look great to me rn regardless of haku

hm, fine enough - also notable when you were the one thinking he just genuinely wanted to know what was going on with the setup too

since he apparently hasn't posted anything about the game after figuring out the setup either, i could see cleaning him up at some point

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:28 AM

Like I said, olimar tends to be transparent. But he's also pretty smart and I think he could've figured out the answers to those questions

So I guess I'd say they were questions he had but he rushed to ask them to cover up instead of reading more thoroughly

inDheart 05-8-2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618912)
In that case, it's different because I always try to interact with you early

You feel super easy to solve to me so why not start there

But I think the underlying principle is effective in general, that's all I'm saying here. Out of game commentary

That explains why you're so suspicious over it at least

Problem is I've been calling out lots of people so unless I have like 6 partners I just can't be wolf here

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618914)
How do you know wolves don't have a pregame chat?

yeah, the reason i ask about you suddenly picking up on a slip is because your word choice reads like you saw it the first time too

roundbox 05-8-2018 12:30 AM

is phase end in like 24h from now

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:31 AM

23:30 from now

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619001)
Remember there are 14 people in this game and 5 or 6 of them already have enough content to be d1 read, and one more is confirmed town

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:

Who are these one or two people may I ask
(aside from Gun)

Manti I know I'm slightly townreading for sure, and I actually forgot the second person. I'll get back to you on that later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619002)
that was also at ffa; most times i say "you" in that post are at him since he was here

Ah, that makes sense; I was kind of worried you just missed a big part of my post.

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4619006)
yeah, the reason i ask about you suddenly picking up on a slip is because your word choice reads like you saw it the first time too

Oh out of game commentary meant like

I'm talking about the abstract and not referring to this game specifically

I'm saying "I think those interactions are good to look for, but all of this is just talking about irrelevant generalizations" because it didn't apply in this case

I can see why that's confusing though, it's a bit ambiguous

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619009)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(aside from Gun)

Manti I know I'm slightly townreading for sure, and I actually forgot the second person. I'll get back to you on that later.

Is it me

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619012)
Is it me

I dunno. I think I'm more "not wolfreading you" than "townreading you."

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:49 AM

Fwiw I feel like if curry was a wolf here he wouldn't "forget" who he was town reading

flashflash account 05-8-2018 12:49 AM

It's also something I do all the time especially in bigger games so #relateable

flashflash account 05-8-2018 02:30 AM

Hey curry I see you watching the thread, have you figured out who your second human read is yet?

Curry and Rice 05-8-2018 02:44 AM

I'm doing other stuff but keeping this tab open and checking back about every twenty minutes, so no.

Zoshi 05-8-2018 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4618981)
Fine, you look frustrated enough.

unvote

I'll do myself a favor and go sleep.

why is ffa being frustrated worth an unvote

Zoshi 05-8-2018 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4618996)
Most likely olimar or celery, I think olimar is 3rd party before wolf though so he's lower priority

huge statement might be worth something with a quote.

let it hold some value, let others agree with your point. all olimar has done was question the setup and he just joined the game last minute. i think questioning setup is neutral, because if you think otherwise it get's weird

Zoshi 05-8-2018 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4618991)
towns atm
gun (duh)
ind
manti
zoshi
curry?
olimar?
haku?

calling half the game town is weird. no wolf thoughts?

Zoshi 05-8-2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4619005)
Like I said, olimar tends to be transparent. But he's also pretty smart and I think he could've figured out the answers to those questions

So I guess I'd say they were questions he had but he rushed to ask them to cover up instead of reading more thoroughly

would he really do an 'acting dumb' thing knowing that you're from his home site and could pick up on it being fake

Zoshi 05-8-2018 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curry and Rice (Post 4619009)

im curious to hear your reasons for manti

also i dont believe you forgot about the second town read. i believe it was non existent but you added in 'maybe two' to sound better.