Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

the sun fan 12-8-2019 10:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I have conflicting feelings on some of the stuff shado has been doing

I kind of just want to assume he's town but I don't like that he didn't have anything to say about star until they interacted, THEN he said that she felt reactive this game

but I think that might be me trying too hard and I don't like that

Charu 12-8-2019 10:10 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
T-Force

Lets find out!

inDheart 12-8-2019 10:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704073)
Okay, back from a raid. It's basically if star is a wolf, then Subaru is town.
Subaru hasn't done a whole lot other than just be.. confused? I don't see them as w/w at all. If they were, I don't see a need for that post, and even with that, I think a partner Subaru would give more of an answer.

gotcha thanks

i have a sketch of a world where they could be wolves together and they do that to have interactions at all because they both happen to be around, and get subaru to focus up so i stop tagging subaru's posts as adrift. i think star could drive that, in theory, and i kinda thought subaru's answer was fine for it and that it'd be weirder/more noticeable if he fleshed it out even more

i suppose where we disagree is i don't really see her trying to bury subaru with that question as w/t

XelNya 12-8-2019 10:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704101)
I never thought the day would come where Xel is my top town.
funnygurl yo where'd u go?


flashflash account 12-8-2019 10:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Votes:

Funnygurl555 -> TWGma #7
XelNya -> ShadoWolfe #9
inDheart -> thesunfan #17
Funnygurl555 -> ShadoWolfe #29
star-crossed -> the sun fan #35
the sun fan -> inDheart #41
inDheart -> Charu #59
ShadoWolfe -> inDheart #142
TWGma -> star-crossed #150
Funnygurl555 -> TWGma #194
ShadoWolfe -> the sun fan #244
star-crossed -> unvote
ShadoWolfe -> Funnygurl555 #295
inDheart -> ShadoWolfe #296
Charu -> TWGma #302

TWGma- 2 (Funnygurl555, Charu, )
ShadoWolfe- 2 (XelNya, inDheart, )
Funnygurl555- 1 (ShadoWolfe, )
inDheart- 1 (the sun fan, )
star-crossed- 1 (TWGma, )

Charu 12-8-2019 10:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
the sun fan, I'm proud of myself.

I'm not reading you wolf.

I hope you're not a wolf.

PS, I wish I could be partners with you still as a wolf.

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 10:12 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704108)
T-Force

Lets find out!

lets get it

XelNya 12-8-2019 10:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704113)
lets get it

hey fg I know you're doing it for the meme and all but like

if you take trevor off our dear table, who replaces him?

SubaruPoptart 12-8-2019 10:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Gigantic wall post imminent as per Charu's request btw.

My text has been flashing and the text box occasionally turns black as I type as well if anyone knows what's going on with that. Not affecting my typing or anything just looks a lil weird.

TWGma 12-8-2019 10:15 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704109)
gotcha thanks

i have a sketch of a world where they could be wolves together and they do that to have interactions at all because they both happen to be around, and get subaru to focus up so i stop tagging subaru's posts as adrift. i think star could drive that, in theory, and i kinda thought subaru's answer was fine for it and that it'd be weirder/more noticeable if he fleshed it out even more

i suppose where we disagree is i don't really see her trying to bury subaru with that question as w/t

And I'm not saying she's trying to bury him. Rather just get a voice to believe she's town and to keep around later in the game.

inDheart 12-8-2019 10:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704106)
Yes? <3

seemed like a prickly response there and you say she's being reactive but really we're all bottoms here

i disagree with your expectations because of how long it feels like she's had to be on defense

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 10:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704107)
I have conflicting feelings on some of the stuff shado has been doing

I kind of just want to assume he's town but I don't like that he didn't have anything to say about star until they interacted, THEN he said that she felt reactive this game

but I think that might be me trying too hard and I don't like that

Huh? Dude go back and reread. I asked her a pointed question about why the heck she was asking pointless questions and then she immediately decided she didn't like my "sauce". Which was the second she responded to a prod with shade (first time being with T-Force).

That's why I said she was reactive.

I get the impression her questions are unnecessarily "detective" when there's hardly anything in thread to detect. It feels fake. With that said, I wanted to give her a chance til she actually HAD things to detect, because it'd be a damn waste to lose a detective over D0 nonsense.

TWGma 12-8-2019 10:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Idk, I'm kind of placing myself in the mindset of what I would do in that situation, and that's something I have done in a wolf position so that's where alarm bells were ringing.

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 10:16 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704114)
hey fg I know you're doing it for the meme and all but like

if you take trevor off our dear table, who replaces him?

shado

TWGma 12-8-2019 10:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Inb4 that's a shitty reason / shitty post for saying "if I was a wolf"

XelNya 12-8-2019 10:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4704120)
shado

final answer?

ShadoWolfe 12-8-2019 10:17 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4704117)
seemed like a prickly response there and you say she's being reactive but really we're all bottoms here



i disagree with your expectations because of how long it feels like she's had to be on defense

I guess this is fair, I'll admit I was being snide but the prickliness definitely came from her first

star-crossed 12-8-2019 10:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
I do not think I will vote today: Xel, T-Force, Subaru, Charu.

I'm in a weird spot where I don't like Shado's and FG's posts as much as sun fan's and InD's but the latter two are more like they are pandering to my side, if you will. So I can see myself having a blind spot there. I agree with most of FG's posts I guess, I just think they've been limited enough in scope for it to be not hard to fake. Shado I understand is busy, and that he's pushing into other people I suss, I just don't think his analysis was as good as usual.

Funnygurl555 12-8-2019 10:18 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704122)
final answer?

yeah but im voting t-force. his interactions with star were weird a couple hours ago

inDheart 12-8-2019 10:19 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TWGma (Post 4704116)
And I'm not saying she's trying to bury him. Rather just get a voice to believe she's town and to keep around later in the game.

but then i don't really see how it's pocketing, with how frivolously everyone's seeing the initial question and subaru's answer. it's like "oh, someone talked to me"

is charu now pocketing subaru because they're talking? would subaru be getting that kind of impression of charu?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution