Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What has your attention? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151280)

Moria 09-20-2019 12:01 AM

What has your attention?

Generally gamers are either playing, following or dedicated to a select few games. so lets hear yours.

rn I'm focusing on 120% all the spyros on the reignited trilogy, playing through Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ and stomping paladins on the side. hbu?

justin_ator 09-20-2019 01:03 AM

Re: What has your attention?

I've logged 3300 hours in Rocket League so there's that.

Also been logging a bunch of time in Apex Legends.

Dinglesberry 09-20-2019 01:34 AM

im very interested in toes

actually though i like ocarina of time alot im pretty excited because two new big romhacks are coming out soon (dawn and dusk, and the missing link) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWSG0U_nLWc and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfEbVvP8SZg

im also pretty into paper mario so im waiting for bug fables to come out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVKW_ZGtQw (literally a spiritual successor to the earlier paper mario games, and the devs are cool af too)

I really like retro games

andy-o24 09-20-2019 02:18 AM

Brother and I are playing Borderlands 3 right now. Having some fun knocking it out in ~3 hour sessions.

Destiny 2 year 3 looks promising, so I'll be playing that come October.

-o24

_Zenith_ 09-20-2019 03:27 AM

I mainly focus my attention to fighting games, and I took a hiatus from MK11 but now I'm maining Tekken. I don't have any MvCs but I own nearly all of the other fighters out there.

I used to play Rocket League a lot, but I have also been on hiatus from that.

There are too many games that I own that I can't get to because of current interests but will eventually play through, and having an audience (even if it's one person watching) drives me to fully play through anything recommended or just drive to play in general. I don't have a lot of time between working + sleeping + other things.

Antori 09-20-2019 05:59 AM

my freetime is: 30% FFR 10% osu 30% discord, last 30% is mix of everything else

XelNya 09-20-2019 06:13 AM

Been trying to play through one route of three houses, but games like Minoria, river city girls, and soon, celeste are eating my time up.

Charu 09-20-2019 07:22 AM

I seem to play Smash Brothers beyond anything else.

I'm also prone to not go to new games and instead keep on replaying old games so my backlog of unplayed games is quite a lot.

I don't mind though, it takes me a bit of time, but I do eventually do try new games. I just happen to usually go towards games I know I'll always enjoy. Just don't give me a strategy game though, I'll immediately not even give it a chance. I find those games to be not very fun regardless the amount of effort the devs put into them to make it super appealing to the general audience. It's never worked for me and I don't see how the genre would ever work for me.

storn42 09-20-2019 08:27 AM

other than FFR, i'm been putting a lot of my time into Path of Exile recently (just hit 2000 hours). Whenever i get the chance though, i've been trying my best to get into SDVX. i just wish i had more time/opportunity.

Josemba 09-20-2019 08:42 AM

Your eyes

Antori 09-20-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josemba (Post 4698765)
Your eyes

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Psychotik 09-20-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy-o24 (Post 4698749)
Borderlands 3

This right now, tho I'm focusing on completing everything single player.

Funnygurl555 09-20-2019 01:37 PM

nothing

i just mentioned that to my counselor, and he said that's a good thing. more present irl

mellonxcollie 09-20-2019 01:48 PM

Final Fantasy XIV

-paexaea- 09-20-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4698773)
Final Fantasy XIV

We should play together sometime, im on Hyperion tho

My buddy got me MH World when it was on sale on Steam so ive started that, been playing a couple fighting games on Fightcade, Etterna here and there, and im in the post game fighting superbosses in SMRPG: Armageddon. I wanna get BL3 but none of my friends wanna get it on the Epic Games launcher. Theyre holding out til it hopefully comes out on Steam, which i hope it does.

mellonxcollie 09-20-2019 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -paexaea- (Post 4698776)
We should play together sometime, im on Hyperion tho

My buddy got me MH World when it was on sale on Steam so ive started that, been playing a couple fighting games on Fightcade, Etterna here and there, and im in the post game fighting superbosses in SMRPG: Armageddon. I wanna get BL3 but none of my friends wanna get it on the Epic Games launcher. Theyre holding out til it hopefully comes out on Steam, which i hope it does.

I'm on hyperion too rofl

Also I want MH I've been waiting for it to go on sale but it's still not on sale enough for me

-paexaea- 09-20-2019 02:30 PM

It was half price a couple weeks ago I believe, like 30 bucks. :(

Im gonna add you on FF when I get to my buddies house. My home comp is too garbage to play here otherwise id probably be playing every day. lol

inDheart 09-20-2019 02:45 PM

i bought celeste. i've watched speedruns of it forever but this is the first time i'm really consuming the story or getting the atmosphere of it and it's wonderful

i also also have a big backlog, but have instead just been playing more aria of sorrow rando trying to get better and/or maintain something of a scene for it

sometimes i play ffr still just to climb closer to vet grandtotal, but i've regressed quite a bit from the last official and i just play songs i like anymore without worrying about ranking too much

choof 09-20-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4698773)
Final Fantasy XIV

same, I finally came up with a good character for Mateus
starting from level 1 tho since I haven't played in seemingly months

T-Force 09-20-2019 03:30 PM

In the past day. AI: The Somnium Files
In the past week. Spyro 1 120%
In the past month. Fire Emblem Three Houses
In the past year. Rocket League

It's a great time to own a Switch. And Untitled Goose Game and Zelda: Link's Awakening just came out today.