Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:32 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Pearl (Post 4615126)
I dont not like them, they're just being really pushy and agressive compared to everyone else

that's just freezin in general really

sometimes he's nice

sometimes

Charu 03-30-2018 11:33 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

I'm a hardass

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:33 PM

I kinda want to vote for Haku actually...? Haku hasn't been doing much in general and hasn't come across overly town to me yet

Charu 03-30-2018 11:33 PM

Don't push my buttons.

I'd squawk at ya

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:34 PM

there are 4 people with 1 vote on them, rbx voting either pearl or haku makes 2

mellon_collie 03-30-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615129)
technically it's old water because it's frozen water

it can also become new water when it melts

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:35 PM

can we maybe clean up for this final 20 or so minutes
I like analyzing clean wagons

Charu 03-30-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615127)
you get a bit more of a pass than the others (maestro and FA) because you didn't know FA was actually marked N2, but that lynch was still awful for so many reasons

Besides a mechanical reason, I would LOVE to hear why the lynch was terrible.

It was a terrible lynch because the person was actually town, but I mean why was a terrible regardless of that?

Fake seer (the only one we knew) was saying that player was (red).

Any other reason beyond that is completely irrelevant no matter how hard you think it would.

Mechanics trump everything else you can possibly think of.

Hakulyte 03-30-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615132)
I kinda want to vote for Haku actually...? Haku hasn't been doing much in general and hasn't come across overly town to me yet

Yeah, we share the same problem.

Charu 03-30-2018 11:36 PM

But I digress, lol

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4615119)
I still don't quite understand why you guys don't like each other? care to expand since Freezi ignored me when I asked him?

Sorry thread moves fast and I'm on a phone atm.

I don't like pearl because they don't seem like they are actually playing the game, just reacting to everything.

And they have no seer cover, nor have they been seered.

Charu 03-30-2018 11:37 PM

I'm not gonna respond to a game on NSM from this point on!

Charu 03-30-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615138)
Yeah, we share the same problem.

Where's the vote, buddy!?

👀

FreezinIce 03-30-2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4615130)
that's just freezin in general really

sometimes he's nice

sometimes

When I'm nice you should be wary cause I'm probably wolfing

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:39 PM

I want to reiterate that FFA is 100% town
freezin/haku, one of which is outed tomorrow should solve the game (wolves missing seer = game LOCKED)
this'll be easier if freezin is seer since it clears more people
haku being the seer clears only Charu, which is less information if I'm doing this in my head correctly

either way I think this game is pretty juicy for us town

Charu 03-30-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615140)

I don't like pearl because they don't seem like they are actually playing the game, just reacting to everything.

Wouldn't that mean they're a null data point and won't give town anything to go by if they happen to flip any alignment, no?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4615137)
Besides a mechanical reason, I would LOVE to hear why the lynch was terrible.

It was a terrible lynch because the person was actually town, but I mean why was a terrible regardless of that?

Fake seer (the only one we knew) was saying that player was (red).

Any other reason beyond that is completely irrelevant no matter how hard you think it would.

Mechanics trump everything else you can possibly think of.

BDS insisted that he was marked N3 well after FA claimed the N3 mark. That was a dead (mechanical) giveaway especially since FA was not actually marked N3.

behind the scenes maestro was pushing brainy to follow through even though BDS was towntelling (apparently not everyone can read him as well as me?) and was mechanically cleared for being marked

Anti-Pearl 03-30-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4615140)

I'm still trying to learn what the heck is going on with the seer covers. and no one wants to green claim the new guy

roundbox 03-30-2018 11:42 PM

do people agree with/see my points?

flashflash account 03-30-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4615144)
I want to reiterate that FFA is 100% town
freezin/haku, one of which is outed tomorrow should solve the game (wolves missing seer = game LOCKED)
this'll be easier if freezin is seer since it clears more people
haku being the seer clears only Charu, which is less information if I'm doing this in my head correctly

either way I think this game is pretty juicy for us town

I think this is right

but I don't think freezin is the seer