Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   [Contest] FFR Perfect Project: Revival (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115145)

Plan_Bsk81127 11-5-2010 01:52 PM

Re: FFR Perfect Project

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3335613)
Hey, doesn't mean I can't push my boundaries. Hardkore Atomic is FAR from an easy AAA to me, but it'll be that more rewarding to have it on video. :D

Well you only picked one, thats fine, talking bout these people picking like 5 FMO's and stuff they have yet to AAA once.

TC_Cyrenics 11-5-2010 02:23 PM

I have AAAs on all but one of my songs, and that's a BF. I know I can do them on video... I know I can do them period. It's just the battle of nerves and this constant lag...

MrRubix 11-5-2010 02:24 PM

so remove the lag

get a standalone player

TC_Cyrenics 11-5-2010 02:33 PM

Actually the lag's not as bad as the nerves. And the fact that I deliberately chose the five songs that piss me off the most.

MrMagic5239 11-5-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Cyrenics (Post 3335646)
Actually the lag's not as bad as the nerves. And the fact that I deliberately chose the five songs that piss me off the most.

Maybe you should dull down your list a little bit. Less nerves and pressure to get them done.

I think I'd submit videos if my camera wasn't so ****ty at recording things......

I could probably do some 9's and 10's.

TC_Halogen 11-5-2010 02:55 PM

Hey Magic, I've been meaning to ask you - your screen recording of Rubix's DP was really really clean; what did you use for it?

Izzy 11-5-2010 02:59 PM

What kind of video? Does it need to be a Camera showing hands or just a screen recorder?

MrMagic5239 11-5-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3335660)
Hey Magic, I've been meaning to ask you - your screen recording of Rubix's DP was really really clean; what did you use for it?

Licensed copy of Hyper Cam. It took me a good bit of attempts to find a way to get a relatively clean capture of it due to computer lag and processes running.

Adjustments to it as well. It was still kinda sorta choppy when it went onto youtube, but it played relatively well without huge epic jumps. Just mini small ones that happened maybe 3 times?

PS: Recently removed the video because I was going to record Rubix's AAA but FUUUUUUUUUUU

You deleted the replay :(

MrRubix 11-5-2010 03:10 PM

Can someone just belt out a video real quick so we can show an example of what is acceptable? Either live-shot or live-shot + PNP?

Excite Bike or something etc

TC_Halogen 11-5-2010 03:12 PM

I have 4 videos here but I need to unload them and compress them. I planned on adding a recording of my replay through Velocity's engine, but I'm not sure how well this computer will handle it. I guess I might be sticking to live shots only.

MrRubix 11-5-2010 03:14 PM

Ah people have already submitted to the email -- let me check it real quick and upload a good example

MrMagic5239 11-5-2010 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3335680)
I have 4 videos here but I need to unload them and compress them. I planned on adding a recording of my replay through Velocity's engine, but I'm not sure how well this computer will handle it. I guess I might be sticking to live shots only.

Btw, I uploaded the raw video to youtube. Not a compressed one. A compressed one would lose its quality even more on youtube.

Izzy 11-5-2010 03:16 PM

So I need a microphone to record my keytaps? I have a microphone, but I don't know how to set up a microphone recording at the same time as a screen recording.

TC_Halogen 11-5-2010 03:16 PM

I can't upload the raw video with how big the filesizes are. I know how to compress the videos without losing a huge amount of quality but still get an optimal filesize.

MrRubix 11-5-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 3335685)
So I need a microphone to record my keytaps? I have a microphone, but I don't know how to set up a microphone recording at the same time as a screen recording.

Ideally you should be recording live -- screen records only really show the same thing we could get from a replay anyway. If you want to include a screen recording it could be done built into the side of the video or something.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OekYmFnl01o

OneHandNow 11-5-2010 03:21 PM

Reserve these for Rubix

13 Death Piano
13 Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion
13 Vertex BETA vrofl

FFRPerfectProject 11-5-2010 03:32 PM

Added Innocent Decay and {Red Alert}

MrMagic5239 11-5-2010 03:38 PM

They don't seem to be on the youtube channel.

i love you 11-5-2010 03:39 PM

if only i can find the charger for my camera...

I would probably do all the synthlight ones since i find myself a master of those. (i AAAed story of sunshine girl sightread lmao)

FFRPerfectProject 11-5-2010 03:41 PM

They're probably still in publishing mode or something -- they'll show up shortly

okay four Zeta vids are up