Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   SM Scores ~2011 Remix~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116667)

Staiain 04-30-2011 09:24 PM

Re: SM Scores ~2011 Remix~

Lmao every single time luke posts he says something funny :)

AlexDest 04-30-2011 11:11 PM

32nd stream ruined

DJMAYYYNE 04-30-2011 11:14 PM

You supped me by 2p, gj

sakura080789 04-30-2011 11:30 PM

man Alex nice don't let those 32nd's get ya go for quad

EzExZeRo7497 05-1-2011 06:26 AM

This score is pretty cool.

argh

YES

lukestepwalker 05-1-2011 07:52 AM

Please stick a pich fork in my fukn AZZZ OMG WHUT THE FHUCK MANNN ITS CUZ IM BROWN

i was about ready to die when i hit this great :( ill probably never do htis good again

ill get this 1 wit a lil more stamina

LongGone 05-1-2011 09:11 AM

I can AAA soon

Holy shit

[TeRa] 05-1-2011 11:33 AM

nice candy gossun luke
not my bests

should have triple aids

nice 32nd trills

sightread

i don't think npv or esm would mind me posting this.. they made it for the fmo/fgo event when avmiss was fixed, it got rejected: 11eleven

V-Ormix 05-1-2011 01:52 PM

Hey guys, just letting you know I am still alive :)

Pretty cool, this use to be hard to pass.

MA?

1.2 :O ill get better at this eventually, just need to get a better run.

First AA

another first AA. I was shocked as shit when it said AA cause the cbs suck and I was about to move on and try again but it said AA :D guess its a low AA xD

Should of AA'd this a while ago, but there is a first time for everything :)

the pa seemed pretty good for me, though im sorry to say I got too many random cbs on parts I shouldnt have D:

lukestepwalker 05-1-2011 02:09 PM

omg ormix that 1 pink song you posted up there is so hard for me to AA lolol gj...
and that one more loveley can be fixed i think my 1.4 looked somtin like that or a little worse idont remember.. nd seeing your speed your like around the same speed as me...

Tera if thats NaiNai 69 then thats a good score..if its leckas op then for u thats not really good

V-Ormix 05-1-2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukestepwalker (Post 3459407)
omg ormix that 1 pink song you posted up there is so hard for me to AA lolol gj...
and that one more loveley can be fixed i think my 1.4 looked somtin like that or a little worse idont remember.. nd seeing your speed your like around the same speed as me...

Tera if thats NaiNai 69 then thats a good score..if its leckas op then for u thats not really good

yeah toml oni 1.4 is like 280 bpm js I cant do that, let alone pass so idk how you a that shiz. my max js speed is like 240-250 and thats pushing it and I want to say my max hand stream speed might be 220?

[TeRa] 05-1-2011 02:15 PM

yeah that's nainai, i got 29p 2 misses on lecka's op

Quote:

Originally Posted by [TeRa] (Post 3459320)
i don't think npv or esm would mind me posting this.. they made it for the fmo/fgo event when avmiss was fixed, it got rejected: 11eleven

quoting so less chance of being missed.
also going on smo in a little bit if anyone wants to play
e: except i keep disconnecting

lukestepwalker 05-1-2011 02:22 PM

edit.. Tera yea Nainai 69 is hard to AA lol i think i AA'd it 2 times so thats a good score +_+ but oh man 29 perfects on leckas op is crazy good

yea Man ... when you play Fast Jumpstream stuff dont even worry about hitting perfects or Marvellous.. Just try to hit the arrows.. because eventually the Ma will get a lil Ezier... when i play stuff thats like 270 bpm js or faster i just try to hit the arrows i dont even pay attention to the Ma lol...

ormix can you AA shindbad Heavy? you should try ... Just look really close at it .. its like a constant pattern 1nce you learn it its not that that had.. just stamina killn

V-Ormix 05-1-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukestepwalker (Post 3459413)
edit.. Tera yea Nainai 69 is hard to AA lol i think i AA'd it 2 times so thats a good score +_+ but oh man 29 perfects on leckas op is crazy good

yea Man ... when you play Fast Jumpstream stuff dont even worry about hitting perfects or Marvellous.. Just try to hit the arrows.. because eventually the Ma will get a lil Ezier... when i play stuff thats like 270 bpm js or faster i just try to hit the arrows i dont even pay attention to the Ma lol...

ormix can you AA shindbad Heavy? you should try ... Just look really close at it .. its like a constant pattern 1nce you learn it its not that that had.. just stamina killn

nope, but im sure I have A'd b4 if my memory serves me correctly. and that is why I some times play blind on speed files/heavy jump stream stuff cause I can read wayyyy better and get scores I other wise wouldn't get due to lack of focus. only thing obviously is that if you play blind too much your ma starts to suck. I learned that the hard way T.T

lukestepwalker 05-1-2011 02:33 PM

lol i dont remember what blind is but i do remember what hidden is..... i can play hidden because i stare towards the bottom of the screen when i play....

V-Ormix 05-1-2011 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukestepwalker (Post 3459422)
lol i dont remember what blind is but i do remember what hidden is..... i can play hidden because i stare towards the bottom of the screen when i play....

same, some of my greatest scores have come from some intense focus at the bottom of the screen. blind is basically were it hides the combo and judge so that you only see the arrows giving you more focus lmao

lukestepwalker 05-1-2011 02:41 PM

im might try that now when i play the dumbazz disregard file >_< on 1.1 ........i swear i wanna tear that file ahhhhhhahhhhhhhhH Those patterns are so guhughgh..

but Lmao ormix you should try Strange program on 1.4 on heavy lmao ive beeen tryin to AA that its really bobooo because it has dumb right hand runningmen and i can right hand anything at fast speed ,.. thats why i cant AA v gamma otherwise id get like 95 or somthin

V-Ormix 05-1-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukestepwalker (Post 3459427)
im might try that now when i play the dumbazz disregard file >_< on 1.1 ........i swear i wanna tear that file ahhhhhhahhhhhhhhH Those patterns are so guhughgh..

but Lmao ormix you should try Strange program on 1.4 on heavy lmao ive beeen tryin to AA that its really bobooo because it has dumb right hand runningmen and i can right hand anything at fast speed ,.. thats why i cant AA v gamma otherwise id get like 95 or somthin

I still to this day cant A v gamma ;_;

lukestepwalker 05-1-2011 02:48 PM

V gamma hass two stupid part where i miss like 7 on each part and like .............
up .right.up.left..upright.up.left then it changes to rIGHT ..up..right..down blahblah... and for some reason my right middle finnger wont move when i see patterns like that.. same on gausian mist...

i think you can 90 mil v gamma but its gonna take some ho'in

lukestepwalker 05-1-2011 03:11 PM

ok here is some files that i uploaded Agin for you guys if u didnt get them last time

for dossar

Paranoia Hades (300bpm) http://www.sendspace.com/file/tghoxl

Leonids op (320 bpm ..play heavy not begginer) http://www.sendspace.com/file/qddn2c

Gimmie love (160 bpm good js practice for mid speed players) http://www.sendspace.com/file/huhsii

Maxx dont have sex (174 bpm just a retarded file but sounds great) http://www.sendspace.com/file/kq36l5

The Next Dossar (bpm 0-1000) http://www.sendspace.com/file/ez39ex (V-ormix file)