Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

Plan_Bsk81127 10-18-2010 02:13 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

He can easily win, but cant say his is ready for D7 since the only beast FGO score I have seen from him is eclipse. Cant they should put him up a division because of the one score which makes him worthy for it, but idk, their choice where to put him.

psychoangel691 10-18-2010 02:28 PM

You guys have the capability to win. I've seen the scores you guys can pull out at times. I really can't see alloyus up in D7 yet he's getting really good but I mean look at D7 you're talking about people that have a ton of FGO AAAs and can get really sick scores on songs that I never even thought were possible to do well on.

Plan_Bsk81127 10-18-2010 02:31 PM

Thats what I basically was trying to say, one song that he just happens to be good at doesnt make him D7, his other FGO arent super fantastic from what I have seen.

psychoangel691 10-18-2010 02:36 PM

All we can do is see how everyone does in the tourney. We're doing our best to put people together that are close in skill. But everyone's good in different things so we're going to have to try to make sure to test every ability through this tourney. And worst comes to worst it's all really in fun anyways and with 4 mill in the credit pot everyone that plays through is going to get something for playing anyways.

bob bob 10-18-2010 02:45 PM

lol fgo's

dont pick DeVour :P

Zageron 10-18-2010 02:47 PM

One handed trills in D3 please. :3

xBBx Takedown 10-18-2010 02:51 PM

I'm in.

Rodrig0v 10-18-2010 02:54 PM

Count me in! :d ffr's back

krunkykai22 10-18-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3314686)
You guys have the capability to win. I've seen the scores you guys can pull out at times. I really can't see alloyus up in D7 yet he's getting really good but I mean look at D7 you're talking about people that have a ton of FGO AAAs and can get really sick scores on songs that I never even thought were possible to do well on.

This.

For one, Marcus is in there. He will AAA every round song unless they pick Death Piano and RATO for the last 2 rounds. The same can be said about AJ as well. He has progressed insanely much over the past months and honestly, could give Marcus a hell of a run for his money. My bet is they will tie up til the final round. Alloyus is really really good, don't get me wrong, but he's no where near AJ, Marcus, Alex, and the rest. ( sorry if I didn't name you, doesn't mean you aren't loved <3 ) But, in all seriousness, Plan, you and I have put up some amazing scores. I mean your more of a jack person than I am, which is funny cause back when I was better than you at that (:P), but now look were almost dead even. You have beaten me in almost every tourney but not by much. I have come close to Alloyus countless times til the end rounds cause he has speed and jack ability that I can't compete with. But, the simple fact is that we're trying. Soon enough alloyus will be pinned down on the ground XD I <3 you alloyus!

All I can say is give it your all, Plan. You could win this easily if you really wanted it, to be honest.

TC_Halogen 10-18-2010 03:10 PM

Allow us to do the tournament placements. We don't need the suggestions for where people belong, and to be honest, it might upset people that you're trying to get them moved to a place where they may not belong. If you have a question about placements or something else related to the tournament, PM it to Kayla or myself. As it stands, Alloyus isn't going to be in D7.

xBBx Takedown 10-18-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3314719)
This.

For one, Marcus is in there. He will AAA every round song unless they pick Death Piano and RATO for the last 2 rounds. The same can be said about AJ as well. He has progressed insanely much over the past months and honestly, could give Marcus a hell of a run for his money. My bet is they will tie up til the final round. Alloyus is really really good, don't get me wrong, but he's no where near AJ, Marcus, Alex, and the rest. ( sorry if I didn't name you, doesn't mean you aren't loved <3 ) But, in all seriousness, Plan, you and I have put up some amazing scores. I mean your more of a jack person than I am, which is funny cause back when I was better than you at that (:P), but now look were almost dead even. You have beaten me in almost every tourney but not by much. I have come close to Alloyus countless times til the end rounds cause he has speed and jack ability that I can't compete with. But, the simple fact is that we're trying. Soon enough alloyus will be pinned down on the ground XD I <3 you alloyus!

All I can say is give it your all, Plan. You could win this easily if you really wanted it, to be honest.

I love Frankie for this :D. Frankie what division do you think I am :P

Plan_Bsk81127 10-18-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

This.

This made me lol.

kmay 10-18-2010 03:18 PM

im eager to see what happened to everyone's skill in this past year.

krunkykai22 10-18-2010 03:18 PM

LOL WELL ITS TRUE!!! you are!! lol

and robbie :P who the hell knows your always fluctuating :P D4 for you! now! XD

alloyus 10-18-2010 03:20 PM

Woah, 7 D's :O

Quote:

Originally Posted by awein999 (Post 3314560)
hooray same division as alloyus :D

You know it's on, right? ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob bob (Post 3314699)
dont pick DeVour :P

Don't listen to him, you know you want to xD

Quote:

Soon enough alloyus will be pinned down on the ground XD I <3 you alloyus!

I've always wanted to be gang raped <3

xBBx Takedown 10-18-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3314739)
LOL WELL ITS TRUE!!! you are!! lol

and robbie :P who the hell knows your always fluctuating :P D4 for you! now! XD

OH NOES D:. I IS NOT D4! lol. Now get your ass on AIM so I can yell at you :P

krunkykai22 10-18-2010 03:23 PM

LMFAOOOOOO <33333

Well maybe Plan and I can call on the train gang to make an appointment for this tourney XDDD

Tarrik 10-18-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmay (Post 3314452)
black flag on lolo? D6...

Just telling you now, before i realised left/right mirror did wonders, i had like 14 goods and a NON full combo on lolo, don't hate. I suck at everything lmao.

Prime8 10-18-2010 05:59 PM

What are the asterisks next to certain people for on the main post?

TC_Halogen 10-18-2010 06:00 PM

It means that their placement is only tentative, and not final.