Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151516)

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 08:25 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Sunfan talk to me I'm bored and indecisive

star-crossed 12-10-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704063)
Oh, I guess Funny's town or somethin'.

There, another read.

Three down, something else to go

This specific post is ...meh, I can see it in the light of someone trying to throw in their buddy, amongst their other yolo town leans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704103)
1) Funnygurl555

Posting consirably more. Alignment probably town because of this, but also because of the happy vibes I'm getting from them. Funny is playing for fun friends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704218)
It really is, tone-wise.

She's much more uh... not post heavy (or happy-like) when she posts as a wolf.

So, my initial lean on this stuff was that this was something he actually believed, and that they were unlikely w/w for it. I guess I missed it, but he had another message around this time where he asks something like, am I the only one who sees this? And another with talking about how she is dancing on T-Force's grave basically.

I guess he can be a wolf and still think that she is posting better, and exaggerating a bit. But it is harder to genuinely see that, when you know she is one, I'll say.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704271)
Tell you what, if Funny stops making happy-sounding posts, then I'll switch to her to honor the death of T-Force.

Deal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704410)
1) Funnygurl555

Probably still town

2) SubaruPoptart

Has a preference to dragons

3) inDheart

Is taking in the info very calmly

4) ShadoWolfe

Loves me

5) XelNya

His first phase is screaming likely town

6) T-Force

Has a cute cat

7) star-crossed

Is also taking in info calmly and trying to make sense

8) thesunfan

Doesn't actually love me and it makes me sad </3

9) Charu

Hello

If I take the folks out that I think are actually viable voting candidates I am left with...

Funnygurl555
ShadoWolfe
thesunfan

Funny because, as slap happy as she is, she hasn't done anything significant to show what she's thinking besides her take on shadow (and currently thesunfan). YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I'M WARY OF YOU

Shadow because, well I just don't trust him. You know when you're walking around campus or your work place and you see a student/customer that just gives you bad vibes? That's what I'm getting from Shadow, even though he's being friendly. I think it has to do with his non-chalant callouts to those that have called him out already.

thesunfan because he's using this kill as a means to frame me for... dumb crud? No clue, he seems to have gotten a "AHA, GOTCHA" mindset. I don't recall ever making random kills before in the last, err............... idk games ago, but I certainly actually think about kills and don't just point at a random and hope the best. I only do that when there's no thinking involved though, dohoho.

Honestly this is a fairly natural read evolution, and does not really come off as too harsh in the way that these things can if you know somebody is a wolf.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704538)
Why we votin' her? Is it because of lack of posts?

That's probably the correct thing to do, but I dunno fam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704536)
Well I mean... Funny did post slank

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704542)
still awol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704559)
lol, I really don't want to vote Funny here.

Watch her actually be a wolf, I'mm-a be so pissed if she is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704560)
Well not pissed, but more like... "damn, she juked me by posting completely different than usual"

Again, this is probably stuff I might be inclined to not w/w someone for in terms of, it's not natural for a wolf to be pissed at finding out something they already knew....specifically Charu, not sure I should, been burned by partner interactions for him before ;_;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4704586)
Funnygurl555

Slank cover, hasn't provided much, could be a wolf, but I really don't think she's a wolf based on first phase's emotion.

inDheart

Analytical, moving things around while asking questions for himself. I honestly see nothing wrong with inDheart at a glance so if there is to be a deep wolf, look at his posts hard and see if you can make a case I suppose. Otherwise, keep around and assume they're town because they've only done towny questions this game. None of his posts scream like he's setting up a lynch or anything, he's actively changing his reads.

ShadoWolfe

I really don't know. I'm having trouble parsing his posts and there's really no excuse for me other than I don't know how to read him. He seems to think I'm a town, so that has to mean something, right? The general consesus seems to be that I'm a shady bird, not him though. That's all I really got unfortunately.

XelNya

Hasn't done anything noteworthy this phase. I'm assuming his wolf read is on me or something due to a very recent post. I'd probably vote for them probably the next phase if they don't provide tasty thoughts. I still stand by their bravado first phase makes me think they're town, but that's once again an emotion read at best.

star-crossed

Pretty much the same thing as inDheart with the added flavor that they were the first to really throw a punch during the first phase. I don't think it's a wolf starting something unless she really wanted to spice her wolf game up or something. My towniest read by far.

thesunfan

There's a nagging feeling that maybe he's a wolf because of his... uh... dumb reasoning for me being a wolf? It actually, now that I think about it, reminds me of a game back at Mafia Universe during a hydra in which he attacked my meta or something. I can appreciate him not tryharding, but hey... just throwing that world out there I guess. No idea who'd he be paired with though.

Ugh.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704869)
Sunfan talk to me I'm bored and indecisive

this is a serious suggestion that doesn't seem initially serious
flip the coin and see how it feels

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704872)
this is a serious suggestion that doesn't seem initially serious
flip the coin and see how it feels

big beak energy

the sun fan 12-10-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704868)
But there wasn't even any money involved

gj, brought the joke home after the setup
this is what TWG is all about

star-crossed 12-10-2019 08:41 PM

mr. sun, sun, mr. golden sun

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704023)
I missed this earlier
kinda think ur town too

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704036)
kinda having a hard time finding thin wolf leans to make an excuse of a vote out of for today

I don't hate/somewhat like
subaru (wants to try and he was saying that last game when he was a wolf and he definitely posted less that game)
star (feels vintage)
fg (feels vintage)
xel (feels distinctly non-vintage but he seems to be feeling himself this game and I'll let it be/minorly like it)

Uses same reason as fg as for me even though the read on me he originally stated was stronger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704202)
I won't f5 over and over to spam it but like
I am about as strongly against an fg lynch as I can be for today

Probably why we didn't hang Funnygurl d0.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704205)
there's no worry about what to do; she is just on her own
its definitely her town play

no idea what the votecount is btw (this is probably my fault)

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704356)
I'd swap Shado and Xel, and probably just change Shado to something more boring like a male cardinal.
I don't get the fg one though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704378)
I was not a fan of the way she voted (and unvoted) me; its the thing I've disliked from her the most

still mostly town but that was definitely a red flag

she is a lot more likely to interact with me a lot more before making a vote like that, but I guess the unvote makes it less bad????

its still not my favorite, and I wouldn't exactly call her play thus far "majestic"

This is a good post, I do not know if it is enough to make everything else right though

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704462)
alright, looks like I'm pretty overdue to give a real reads list so here goes something

town to wolf (order matters)
sunfam

ind

xel

star
fg

shado

chair

--------------------------------------

so, I have some explaining to do, as is necessary in this waste of time

I ended up feeling a lot more comfortable with Star/inD (especially inD) than I expected, and I ended up liking Shado less than I expected to.

Briefly talking about each one:

inD its just a following of his processes; I get it much better from him than from anyone else. I usually have a hard time reading him/firmly placing him somewhere but I think he's been very consistent this game, and I selfishly love the progression he had on me today (which I'll talk more about later)

Xel is an interesting read, its entirely because he said that we'd be idiots if we lynched him. Yeah, that's all of it, and it was never a hider-read on him at any point, though it got stronger on my reread. I forget why I was townreading him in the first place, but I think my new reason is better than whatever it was before.

star I'm going to do a really interesting thing with some meta just because I think I've pinned down what I find weird about her thus far. She had a really, really good post where I really did feel her mindset about trying to solve when she feels like too much of the day is gone, the setup sucks for town AND the players are too busy memeing that I doubt came from wolf!star, but my feeling does /slightly/ persist.

fg its just feels, same as it ever was. Her intermittent posts really do a good job of holding me over and she could easily jump up to where Xel is, if not higher, if she does one of like 5 things.

Shado is really interesting because I still don't /really/ think that he's with Charu because Charu started this day with something in mind (and still feels the same way which is A WOLF TELL FOR CHARU BTW). I would have to find the other wolf in my first group of people. Shado was kind of looser than I expected him to be if he is a wolf this game, his EOD was good, and perhaps the biggest, stupidest reason of all is that I don't really smell almonds right now. When he and FFA were wolfing in trailer park boys, it was like "huh, that's a funky smell, wonder what that is" and I just haven't been worrying about that this game. This is probably the worst read on the list and its my own fault that its so bad.

Charu I've probably not talked about enough, but I still feel very strongly about him. The fact that he is still pushing on Shado without, in my opinion, really trying to solve him, speaks a lot to me. That Subaru nightkill is significantly more likely to come from a team with Charu on it (and I also think that it SHOULD slightly limit the players he can be with). Really, I've just played so many games with Charu that when I KNOW he's wolfing, I really, really know that he's wolfing, and I'm rather convinced its now.

To elaborate, he's made confusing nightkills for a very long time. He denied that he's done that recently, and my memory agrees with him, to his credit. But I can't find an explanation for Subaru dying otherwise. I think the setup really does do a good job of letting the wolves make minimum information kills, and you really only need to look at today to see that that could be something that the wolves have been going for. He did it in Undertale, which is the game that sticks out the most in my mind (really because it was anonymous and I had to try to figure out who Charu was so I could change my mind with regard to lynching him.

I am still /slightly/ apprehensive on Charu, for two reasons. I have thought he was a wolf on d0 a lot recently (don't really remember if I had a read on him yesterday). If I'm wrong on Charu, this game gets really, really hard for me, borderline unwinnable probably.

--------------------------------------------

I want to talk about the inD-hiding-behind-sunfan thing. If I thought the hider was going to hide behind me as a wolf, I would let them 10 times out of 10 if it brings the game into mylo. I know that this is like
bad for me to say or w/e, but it is true

----------------------------------

boy, I sure hated making this post
I want to get back to being counterproductive ASAP

I made this complaint before but this was very much setting himself up to be able to protect FG later if she did "one of five things."

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704404)
This post is at the top of my page and I keep laughing whenever I reload

It's just so funnnygurl

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704552)
Idk man that's a cute... gryphon but fg posted actual wolfgirls you gotta step it up Charu I'm hardening my heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704556)
I mean this isn't really in response to anything you just said but like
fg's posts all in a row made me not feel so good about her anymore

The start of some uhhh weaksauce distancing maybe? (Not sure I believe that interpretation, like I guess if she shows up and tells him to in wolfchat maybe)

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704590)
charu if u don't think its fg you have to get it going in another place

Trying to make another option besides FG <_< but tbf totally reasonable

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 08:43 PM

Okay, I have to know

Is mr. sun, sun, mr. gold sun going to be a thing?
is it alreaady a thing?

why is it a thing?

star-crossed 12-10-2019 08:46 PM

I was just too lazy to get rid of it when I copied the old post to be honest

the sun fan 12-10-2019 08:48 PM

to talk about something kinda serious
idk

I probably shouldn't feel as good as I do. I have been guilty of hubris many times, and I know I will be again. Even reading the first post that Star quoted just now where I don't even have to click on the post to know that Charu just like
almost never believed that funny was that town early is just kind of convincing me I'm right in my what I think is best described as a prolonged FoS

Shado vs Trevor at the first day, Shado really seemed actually flustered when he was getting pushed on, and I know I've also called him loose when he's not like
close to death
but I do think its worth remembering how you definitely cared as much as I remembered you caring at that time
(this is not an accusation of you "not caring enough" or something)

Xel has not blown anyone's mind today, but even still, I agree with his continued mindset being rather townie. I just kind of believe in his bravado. (I don't think he's as townie as he thinks that he is but I think he is both:
a) independently townie
b) I think how much he believes in himself is townie)

star I don't think I can come around on
when I was wasting my time reading the time she was a wolf, its just so flat compared to her town games, but that sentence sounds like its more of a critique than it really is. I think it was Shado who said that he knows star can put in a good game as a wolf, and she can (based on the game I read I know that she can post a lot and post pretty well), but her town game is just so irreplicable.

the sun fan 12-10-2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704877)
I made this complaint before but this was very much setting himself up to be able to protect FG later if she did "one of five things."

The start of some uhhh weaksauce distancing maybe? (Not sure I believe that interpretation, like I guess if she shows up and tells him to in wolfchat maybe)

then why didn't I defend her? If I was setting myself up for the powerwolf, why do I really just
let her die
if she's my partner?

I think that this looks good for me because you can pretty easily put yourself in my shoes, or like, wonder what I would've done there if I was a wolf
its not let her die without a fight

the sun fan 12-10-2019 08:52 PM

fwiw I also don't really think that "being wrong on fg" should, by itself, be punishable by death, and I do feel like that's the reason why I'm getting most of my pressure (other than by virtue of sitting in the PoE)

inD was wrong before coming around
one between Charu and I is always town, and we were wrong
T-Force, if we care about what he was saying, didn't really throw the sink at fg when he normally does (I'm just going off of memory)

the sun fan 12-10-2019 08:56 PM

ok well i guess that post is probably too salty, even though I don't really feel salty
I get the pressure on me and honestly like
I feel pretty shitty about being wrong on FG anyways so I do feel like I /~deserve~/ to be lynched more than I normally would

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 08:58 PM

fwiw I do care. really I do. I just said something in a similar vein to star, but being loose != not caring

Last phase, I stayed loose while caring enough to rush to pick my baby sis from her college, drove her to my office cause it was closer than home, and hunkered down with my laptop caring enough to try and find a wolf in a lineup that seemed to have little wrong with it before making her a late dinner of celebratory tacos

BUT WITH THAT SAID

It feels really hard to put in effort this phase when the game seems so .. solved
As many times as I've checked, I've yet to find anything that dissuades me from just voting one of you/charu today and the other tomorrow.
Xel's obstinance is the only thing letting me tinfoil that, but like I told Charu, I've lived with my brain long enough to not let that get the better of me

So don't get me wrong. Don't let being loose = not caring in your mind. and don't come back to my slot saying "oh shado doesn't care"
one more time for the hell of it, I'm just tryna have fun, but that doesn't mean I don't care

star-crossed 12-10-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704882)
then why didn't I defend her? If I was setting myself up for the powerwolf, why do I really just
let her die
if she's my partner?

I think that this looks good for me because you can pretty easily put yourself in my shoes, or like, wonder what I would've done there if I was a wolf
its not let her die without a fight

I mean I do not necessarily get the vibe her buddy knew she would be gone so long

But no, you did not try to help her when she did show up, you kind of just shitposted toward Charu

the sun fan 12-10-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704885)
baby sis

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4704885)
college

HA
old man

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4704887)
HA
old man

pft whateeveeer. I'm like 6 months older than you, tops

star-crossed 12-10-2019 09:02 PM

Wait, you read the MU game?

the sun fan 12-10-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704889)

took me a second to know what you meant
no
the turbo where you rolled wolf on FFR, that one

star-crossed 12-10-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4704236)
to put it bluntly

the meme is strong sure but it's an excellent way to ride the phase as well

and that's sorta what makes her a better lynch than you

you didn't ride the wave, she did

for the most part, there are some decent questions in there, and if I am wrong I'll actually feel kinda bad about it because I was playing around this read for a while

as in her being green in my list was a lie

me memeing on t-force was part of the setup (sorry it's not 7 year revenge, yet.)

I was trying maybe a bit hard to see if she's try to openly pocket me

and I am not sure if it worked as I'm pretty biased here we can investigate it tomorrow for sure though if I'm wrong

This post is just on another level

It is kind of too bad it was in the last 2 minutes, not that I am saying I sus that

ShadoWolfe 12-10-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star-crossed (Post 4704889)

Now that sounds like something I could read for the hell of it

wanna link? I wanna see what our shining star is capable of out in the big wide universe