Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151694)

AragakiAyase 02-6-2020 06:50 PM

Re: TWG Turbo 29 Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712790)
Ffa most likely

But I mean he really has partner equity with everyone right

Nobody has been pushing him very hard and most ppl have been softballing v reads his way

lol that's interesting, I think shadow/ffa are not w/w because their interaction EOD1 wrt dusk just feels weird. Why would one wolf try to steal another's thunder for a mislynch of all things?

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712788)
I do think FFA/shadow are not w/w

Explain

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4712727)
I'm gonna give quas a town read by virtue of being top poster

I hate this post. It feels really lazy and as if you don't really care much about solving the person.

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712789)
Without meta though, idk if I wanna think like that. FFA did say earlier that Quas would fake red check and then become regarded as hard town so...

I WAS A VILLAGER THAT GAME

the sun fan 02-6-2020 06:52 PM

votecount:
Shadow_God (1)- Quas
AA (1)- ffa
ffa (2)- AA, Charu

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712792)
lol that's interesting, I think shadow/ffa are not w/w because their interaction EOD1 wrt dusk just feels weird. Why would one wolf try to steal another's thunder for a mislynch of all things?

I saw it more as assuring the lynch went through then anything

If they're both wolves they can do anything they want that eod anyways as neither are under pressure, prime distancing time

Charu 02-6-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712784)
If FFA is town, who amongst your towns are you wrong on and why, it kind of leaves me and AA as the "lowest" on your list, but do you think that'd be the team?

No idea on the partner, but I'd suspect mellon more if FFA is town to be honest.

For instance, she could've just not wanted to touch a Dusk vote not because she thought it was memes, but because she didn't want to dirty her slot when three others were doing it for her.

And I think AA (after clarifying) and Shadow (hugely meta) are town, so if that's the case, all townies were on Dusk, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712780)
ok that's a difference in playstyles then. Does this change your read on me? how has FFA's recent posts and my read on him affected yours, if at all?

As said, I kind of slightly believe FFA is towny, but he's dead in the waters unless he actually posts something of relevance, so I'm just letting him sink really.

I can't describe why outside his indignation(being the important word, he doesn't feel "caught for the wrong reasons") of being read scum, and his repeated attempts at taking credit day1 for a Dusk flip, which turned out to be town.

I dislike almost everything he says and does, and I have no idea how to read people's pushes on him, because I don't think they're actually "bad"

I do not like how easily you flipped on Charu as a potential partner on him though, because I think if I come into this day as his partner, I am sacking him, like always.
There's is close to 0 chance with the gamestate and people's points about FFA day1, that a team of FFA, X wins in F5, at that point if you're X, you go for the win in F3, and sack FFA while you still can get "credit" for being against him.

I will say that the flipping on Charu as FFA's partner, probably makes you very unlikely partner with FFA, as you essentially close off an avenue, or will have to majorly backtrack at some point.

@Quas the thing I was pondering earlier was #113 alongside a few of Raeko's other posts a bit before and after that.
If FFA flips scum, I think Raeko never talks to FFA like that as a partner.

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4712753)
Shadow what do you think of Quas vote on you? Do you have any scumreads?

The vote on me feels honest and genuine, but would ultimately be the incorrect decision for today

Every bone in my body screams FFA is wolfing with a ??? As his partner that I've yet to figure out.

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712798)
No idea on the partner, but I'd suspect mellon more if FFA is town to be honest.

For instance, she could've just not wanted to touch a Dusk vote not because she thought it was memes, but because she didn't want to dirty her slot when three others were doing it for her.

And I think AA (after clarifying) and Shadow (hugely meta) are town, so if that's the case, all townies were on Dusk, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

Kind of touches on this earlier and agree.

Can you talk to me in a few more words than you've previously done about Shadow?

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712801)
Kind of touches on this earlier and agree.

Can you talk to me in a few more words than you've previously done about Shadow?

About what the meta on Shadow is*

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 06:56 PM

Okay I'm all caught up now.

Pozzai 02-6-2020 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4712789)
Without meta though, idk if I wanna think like that. FFA did say earlier that Quas would fake red check and then become regarded as hard town so...

He's flexing! :P

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712799)
As said, I kind of slightly believe FFA is towny, but he's dead in the waters unless he actually posts something of relevance, so I'm just letting him sink really.

I can't describe why outside his indignation(being the important word, he doesn't feel "caught for the wrong reasons") of being read scum, and his repeated attempts at taking credit day1 for a Dusk flip, which turned out to be town.

I dislike almost everything he says and does, and I have no idea how to read people's pushes on him, because I don't think they're actually "bad"

I do not like how easily you flipped on Charu as a potential partner on him though, because I think if I come into this day as his partner, I am sacking him, like always.
There's is close to 0 chance with the gamestate and people's points about FFA day1, that a team of FFA, X wins in F5, at that point if you're X, you go for the win in F3, and sack FFA while you still can get "credit" for being against him.

I will say that the flipping on Charu as FFA's partner, probably makes you very unlikely partner with FFA, as you essentially close off an avenue, or will have to majorly backtrack at some point.

@Quas the thing I was pondering earlier was #113 alongside a few of Raeko's other posts a bit before and after that.
If FFA flips scum, I think Raeko never talks to FFA like that as a partner.

Mellon is my top town rn independent of everything so you don't need to tell me twice

Bootleg LordQuas 02-6-2020 07:00 PM

FFA is probably the correct lynch today but at the same time I really want a competing wagon for wagonomics

Pozzai 02-6-2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootleg LordQuas (Post 4712805)
Mellon is my top town rn independent of everything so you don't need to tell me twice

Was also just more what that thought process back then was.

I think Raeko is like only scum in a Shadow-Raeko world or a Quas-Raeko world from interactions, and it bothers me, cause she lacks floof :(

Pozzai 02-6-2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4712803)
Okay I'm all caught up now.

What is the spiciest read/hot take you have right now?

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pozzai (Post 4712808)
What is the spiciest read/hot take you have right now?

Hot take would be FFA is wolf but as for his partner I honestly couldn't tell you

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 07:03 PM

But then again I'm pretty sure this is the conclusion most of us have reached by now

Shadow_God_10 02-6-2020 07:05 PM

Going a little off topic here: Am I the only one who legit thought Bootleg and LordQuas were two different people