Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

Silver_Brian 10-19-2010 06:38 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
My question wasn't how to log in on a standalone, it was how do I get the game to run on a standalone? Thanks.

MrMagic5239 10-19-2010 06:42 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
open a standalone
and type http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/ffrndanotherway.swf in the address bar. should run then.

xXDeltaXx 10-19-2010 06:53 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
I love how before the break I Bf'd Euro Freak, and now Im getting 20 goods with a couple avgs and some nice boos =P

Edit: Nvm im doing better...but still it aggrivates me that I would have been in D3 by now >.<

jesushaxyou 10-19-2010 07:23 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Upon further inspection of some of the players in my division I am left with only the thought that I will not make it past the first round. Especially not with kmay.

TheSaxRunner05 10-19-2010 07:27 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jesushaxyou (Post 3316159)
Upon further inspection of some of the players in my division I am left with only the thought that I will not make it past the first round. Especially not with kmay.

There are no eliminations, it's in the OP

OneHandNow 10-19-2010 07:42 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 (Post 3316163)
There are no eliminations, it's in the OP

Well, what he's trying to get at is the fact that there are players of much higher caliber in his division :/

xBBx Takedown 10-19-2010 07:51 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xXDeltaXx (Post 3316123)
I love how before the break I Bf'd Euro Freak, and now Im getting 20 goods with a couple avgs and some nice boos =P

Edit: Nvm im doing better...but still it aggrivates me that I would have been in D3 by now >.<

Join D3 :twisted:

krunkykai22 10-19-2010 07:52 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Honestly, I really feel people need to relax. You might think that someone is of a higher caliber in your division, but might suffer a drop maybe. That or YOU are better than you feel when the pressure is on.

Trust me, I've been through them as well as anyone else here, I believe. Don't worry so much as to who your opponents are. The more you realize your own playing ability and have courage in it, is when you will start to win more and more.

**You have to hit rock bottom before you can truly be on top**

Xayphon 10-19-2010 08:00 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3316193)
Honestly, I really feel people need to relax. You might think that someone is of a higher caliber in your division, but might suffer a drop maybe. That or YOU are better than you feel when the pressure is on.

Trust me, I've been through them as well as anyone else here, I believe. Don't worry so much as to who your opponents are. The more you realize your own playing ability and have courage in it, is when you will start to win more and more.

**You have to hit rock bottom before you can truly be on top**

You are the ****ing man :)

krunkykai22 10-19-2010 08:01 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xayphon (Post 3316203)
You are the ****ing man :smile:

:) Thank you.

kommisar 10-19-2010 08:04 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jesushaxyou (Post 3316159)
Upon further inspection of some of the players in my division I am left with only the thought that I will not make it past the first round. Especially not with kmay.

smgroove..........................................never forget

AsphyxZero 10-19-2010 08:09 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kommisar (Post 3316209)
smgroove..........................................never forget

Only thing we're going to forget is the SMGCRP.

xBBx Takedown 10-19-2010 08:16 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by krunkykai22 (Post 3316193)
Honestly, I really feel people need to relax. You might think that someone is of a higher caliber in your division, but might suffer a drop maybe. That or YOU are better than you feel when the pressure is on.

Trust me, I've been through them as well as anyone else here, I believe. Don't worry so much as to who your opponents are. The more you realize your own playing ability and have courage in it, is when you will start to win more and more.

**You have to hit rock bottom before you can truly be on top**

I love you Frankie. Just because of this post though besides that I hate you lol jk

krunkykai22 10-19-2010 08:19 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
lol robbie <3

reiss101 10-19-2010 08:29 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Hey sorry not sure if im late to sign up, cant say ive looked throught he thread properly since i might have to shoot out in a moment but if i can still sign up count me in? :)

krunkykai22 10-19-2010 08:32 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Hey Kayla & AJ = I just donated 5,429 credits. It was everything I had >.> lol but there I helped out :)

Biggest prize pot I've ever seen :) Would be great to see this over 5 mil :P

xBBx Takedown 10-19-2010 08:33 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
I'll think about donating.

NocturneAunamic 10-19-2010 08:40 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown (Post 3316250)
I'll think about donating.

you wont. no balls.

xBBx Takedown 10-19-2010 08:41 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NocturneAunamic (Post 3316256)
you wont. no balls.

Oh really now? lol

Elite Ninja 10-19-2010 08:50 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament
 
I would donate if I didnt plan on having a tournament sometime near in the future when everyone settles in FFR.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution