Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Turbo Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149031)

Charu 04-1-2018 12:37 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Backpack, will you love me forever if I pick a green dude?

Charu 04-1-2018 12:38 PM

Re: TWG Turbo XXII: D-People-E-O, Fine Humanoid Robot for the Home - Game Thread

Anyways, I'm pretty convinced it's Haku because of that weird as hell EoD with the self votes.

BUT

I'm a nice birb, I'll hear both of you out.

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 12:40 PM

I thought I could maintain seer cover by self-pres on Anti-Pearl after doing this.

I do see why it looks bad.

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 12:43 PM

On paper, if Anti-Pearl didn't do that, I would have died here every time and this game would have gone a lot easier.

Same thing with the check outside of me/Freezin.

I won't blame you if you derp this tbh.

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:10 PM

ahhh that felt good

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:11 PM

flashflash, the latest but not last victim of ol reliable

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:12 PM

also feels good to be right about calling the wolfteam bad after that backpack kill when it was haku/flash behind it

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615401)
Post with a quote in it: #324

@Freezin

Can you reread the context around these quotes and explain where you were at ?

im not explaining shit to you wolf

cause its completely irrelevant. due to you being a wolf

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615395)
I'm forced to vote FreezinIce and he's forced to vote me because Charu is clear from Raeko.

So, the main thing this phase is going to be about why.

FFA stick with me most of the game and ignored FreezinIce to distance from each others.

Freezin played super safe all game while I did my usual seer cover shenanigans.

Looks like he knew flashflash was a wolf when he pointed out my "Found you" post in the EoD with Anti-Pearl.

Not much of alignment indicative stuff coming in mind. Going to reread FFA's iso vs Freezin's.

why do you sound reluctant even though its just me and you? 4th wolf game got you down?

the day i lose a thunderdome to you is the day hell freezes over

i played safe? lmao i played super abrasive all game and pissed a bunch of people off and got anger votes. Which is the calling card of my town game.

haku

also i cant believe your trying to use a self vote as a defense. get good please

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:20 PM

you spagetti'd and imploded at eod like you always do, pearl self voted (for some reason), and you saw a way out so you took it.

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:22 PM

youve been shady and opportunistic all game, and have absolutely 0 want-to-win left. you've been phoning it in all game because you rolled wolf again.

now im gonna stick a fork in you cause your done like dinner

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:22 PM

you're*

>:[

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 03:27 PM

i'd say to charu occams razor this situation but its not as clear of an application as it was yesterday but ill try to lay it out anyways.

Who's more likely to be a wolf: Haku who has been shady, not helpful to town at all, and barely has any will to play. Or me, who has had the fire and been questing and active all game.

This is not a hard choice to make. the reason im explaining all this is you seemed to slightly hesitate about killing flashflash yesterday and didnt actually end up voting for him so in the back of my mind i feel there is a small chance you could fuck this up and i kind of want to head that off if possible.

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 03:28 PM

So, no explanations ?

Hakulyte 04-1-2018 03:37 PM

You coasted D0 with 1 post and most of your iso doesn't say much either.

The only difference is that you yell louder.

inDheart 04-1-2018 03:57 PM

FreezinIce (1) - Hakulyte
Hakulyte (1) - FreezinIce
not voting - Charu

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4615425)
You coasted D0 with 1 post and most of your iso doesn't say much either.

The only difference is that you yell louder.

well there's no pleasing you huh mr wolf

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 04:05 PM

if you want to get META id say my absence from d0 is more of a towntell than anything but thats besides the point

the point is even if i bothered to explain myself that does nothing because theres no point acquiescing to the demands of a wolf

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 04:06 PM

so shaddap and wait for the fire to get heated up so we can have wolf stew

FreezinIce 04-1-2018 04:07 PM

in other words, i dont negotiate with terrorists