Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=139481)

tosh 06-19-2015 03:03 PM

Re: Puzzle & Dragons

That 36x multiplier is really cute.

Red Blaster 06-20-2015 08:41 PM

yooo Ra's multiplier got upped to 8x

choof 06-21-2015 10:43 PM

yoooo

I had to reroll, after playing with dqxq for too long, haku really felt like she sucked

choof 06-21-2015 10:43 PM

yoooo

I had to reroll, after playing with dqxq for too long, haku really felt like she sucked

tosh 06-21-2015 11:54 PM

sadface

Red Blaster 06-22-2015 04:12 PM

It's official, gungho has lost their damn minds..

Chocille 06-23-2015 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4329462)

It's official, gungho has lost their damn minds..

I don't get it?
They had this in JP like months ago lol

Gradiant 06-23-2015 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocille (Post 4330003)
I don't get it?
They had this in JP like months ago lol

We just got that yesterday. Now if only I had enough red jewels for Dancing Queen Hera so all these skillups don't go to waste :/
Did get SS Isis after 7 rolls so happy about that.

Red Blaster 06-23-2015 04:51 PM

That's how far we are behind you and your japanese version cho :(

choof 06-23-2015 04:53 PM

found a way to skip scripted tutorials so I used my first roll on the academy egg machine, grabbed chibi isis

I really don't care at this point so I'm just going to use her as my leader, she has pretty great stats for a 4* and has the same leader skill as normal isis

choof 06-23-2015 04:55 PM

new code is 360,073,333
never rerolling again

Chocille 06-23-2015 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4330010)
That's how far we are behind you and your japanese version cho :(

Understood but news like this should already have come to you by then

do you not pay attention or something ? lol

it's like front page everywhere PAD related

how do you act surprised 2 months later xd

Red Blaster 06-23-2015 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocille (Post 4330027)
Understood but news like this should already have come to you by then

do you not pay attention or something ? lol

how do you act surprised 2 months later xd

I don't really follow pad's updates anymore.

choof 06-23-2015 07:45 PM

the r34 of this game is definitely making me a fan of the game itself for life
shoutouts to pixiv

MrGiggles 06-23-2015 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chocille (Post 4330027)

lmao not everyone is hardcore into this game like that. it's just a way to scratch that match-3 itch for some of us, i think.

i didnt even realize pengdras didnt need jewel dragons until weeks after the change hit the NA client

choof 06-24-2015 01:17 PM

oh hey got hera senpai too
from expert

Chocille 06-24-2015 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggles (Post 4330074)
lmao not everyone is hardcore into this game like that. it's just a way to scratch that match-3 itch for some of us, i think.

i didnt even realize pengdras didnt need jewel dragons until weeks after the change hit the NA client

Honestly, I'd expect almost everyone to look at some sort of guide while playing PAD
it's literally impossible to keep up with the meta without any sort of updates

Red Blaster 06-24-2015 03:56 PM

I used to use padx, but mainly only for team builds and ult evos. Now that ults are shown in game and I essentially only use one team I don't really use it too much.

kjwkjw 06-25-2015 05:22 AM

Hi guys -- I haven't had time to update this thread let alone play a lot of PAD for obvious reasons. But if you still play actively and would like to be added to the list of players in the OP, please let me know in the thread or via PM.

In other news I'm off for vacation in 5 days and when that rolls around, I'll be starting a fun little PAD-related contest/event thingy (hype).

Red Blaster 06-25-2015 10:48 AM

:O

Chocille 06-28-2015 07:31 PM

I should have done this at rank 200 but I did it today yay

My vishnu isnt fully awakened so he still has two TPAs

Gradiant 06-28-2015 07:45 PM

Nice one, is that True Endless or the Extreme?

Chocille 06-28-2015 07:51 PM

True Endless

I only got to floor 18 of EEC then i died lol

MrGiggles 06-29-2015 05:12 PM

did they nerf pengdra drop rates or something

i'm averaging one pengdra for every two runs of the early technical dungeons

what am i going to do with all these fucking lvl 2 chimeras? sell them, i guess.

edit: haha i knew the minute i posted that i'd start getting 4 pengdra every run

and i did

all according to plan

choof 07-1-2015 06:31 PM

I got a fucking anubis lmao
how do I use this shit

also unlocked challenge dungeons so hopefully I can roll at least two more times before godfest ends today

Riotpolice 07-1-2015 08:50 PM

Got Amaterasu from the Godfest with my first role. Never rolled again. Hell yeah!

FoJaR 07-2-2015 10:17 PM

amaterbasusususu

tosh 07-6-2015 03:19 PM

0-stoned both Shinrabansho Choco Collab mythicals on first try. Starting to feel a little more confident in my teams. (sun)

Edit: bonus King of the Gods clear

I was never comfortable with the idea of "cheating" this dungeon so I waited until I was okay enough to beat it legit. Got lucky on the last floor though because Zeus was on a 2 turn timer lmao.

Chocille 07-10-2015 05:07 AM

gj on the KotG clear Jess!!
two timer Zeus is pretty darn rare

first ROGUE legend+ clear! (Zaerog Infinite) with A. Bastet/Thief/A. Meimei/A. Vishnu/Perseus/A. Bastet

the reward? you guessed it

choof 07-10-2015 05:27 AM

lol I'm a huge idiot and will probably only have one or two rolls tops for godfest on my choof account

so depending on how my alt account goes, that might end up being my main

tosh 07-10-2015 02:19 PM

I was not prepared for this. 6* godfest exclusive and I pull her on the first day she is available.

My condolences go out to the people who have spent a lot of money to try to get her.

Riotpolice 07-10-2015 06:26 PM

That looks like a pretty op monster from what I read on PaDX, nice pull. Also the artwork made me think that it a version of kali....

tosh 07-10-2015 07:15 PM

It makes sense that it looks similar to the Kalis because the artist also did the LKali and DKali uvos lol.

tosh 07-31-2015 02:16 AM

Just pulled a 4th Light Kali. What am I going to do with this thing?
Also a second Urd so I might dabble with Urd on my main more than I have been.

kjwkjw 07-31-2015 10:06 AM

Hathor #2, Dragon Samurai, and Sanada Yukimura from the godfest on my JP account. The last one seems like it would be a great sub for Gadius which I pulled during the previous godfest but didn't really know what to do with, haha.

I got a Typhon on my NA account.

Red Blaster 07-31-2015 01:54 PM

Been debating on the new Ra evo.
Dont really have a team for the new one, but seems like all the other Ra guys are switching to it :v

choof 07-31-2015 11:31 PM

lol my first two godfest rolls were blue berry dragon and fucking pheonix knight
made up for it though with a vishnu

bought jeanne d'arc's coin dungeon and 0-stoned expert (it was tough, okay), got her as a light sub for the time being, so currently my team is water diety holy isis, jeanne d'arc, vishnu, eos echidna, keeper of dark (while I wait for the team cost to use duke vampire lord)

I'm finally getting good at this game :mrgreen:

Chocille 08-3-2015 03:16 PM

wher my green piis at man

MrGiggles 08-4-2015 02:14 PM

i beat my first mythical dungeon yesterday, athena descended

whoooooooooooooooooooooooo

i then went and beat it three more times just because i fucking could

edit: i also cleared the sphinx descended dungeon a while back, so i just have to figure out when thoth shows up and if i beat him ill have my first awoken REM god (i could evo either horus or anubis, idk which yet)

Riotpolice 08-4-2015 02:24 PM

Up to 157 million coins, who needs some?

Red Blaster 08-4-2015 10:45 PM

Cho's rare evo material horde never fails to impress

choof 08-4-2015 11:17 PM

my old phone broke so I didn't have my secret code but fortunately gungho is pretty cool and is restoring my account without

been derping around with this temp account though and the larger screen makes it significantly easier to play, hype to get back on dat grind

roundbox 08-8-2015 09:40 PM

1000 day celebration and no posts?
As of 1-11-2016, she's slumbering no more (by my records here).
Once you’ve found this, ask Jeff Probst for an invitation.

Friend ID: 340 763 383
US version

choof 08-9-2015 12:14 AM

recently hit rank 100 8)
pulled a second angelit from pal so I'm getting b/l isis on tuesday 8)

not sure I've posted my id after the month or whatever of autismal rerolls, 351,170,354, in game name is choof

I'm aiming for this team at some point, already got a starling and since insect dragons are in rotation, I'll be grabbing the two dragon mats for ult
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/simu...7.99.1.0.0.0.0

tosh 08-9-2015 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4348423)
1000 day celebration and no posts?

Friend ID: 340 763 383
US version

Just sent you a friend request. In-game name is Jess.

MrGiggles 08-9-2015 06:55 AM

Finally cleared hera-beorc

That constrictor floor is bullshit, I have to ronia on Hades' last turn and try to save as many orbs as possible or else it just isn't going to happen

roundbox 08-10-2015 02:34 AM

Accepted both of you, got carried through some dungeons. Trying to get evo mars for my Avalon Drake and Yellow Grimoire Ars Nova. Tuesday dungeons for the Keepers of X, right?

Chocille 08-12-2015 12:36 AM

finally

tosh 08-12-2015 12:37 AM

Your phone is like "finally he +297'd his entire team. Now he can connect me to the charger."

roundbox 08-12-2015 04:32 AM

Is there some crazy secret to killing the Divine Masks? Tried out the Wednesday dungeon with them but I get trounced. Is it just throwing out big combos or is there something extra I can do to make this less annoying?

Red Blaster 08-12-2015 10:59 AM

They are tough when you first start out because their defense is like 300,000 or something (if you don't break 300k you only end up doing 1 damage or whatever)
If you have cards with TPA that really helps put a dent in them. also monsters thst do direct damage, ignoring defense, with skills wreck them pretty easily since they only have like 14hp. Mass attacks really help too..basically just throw put as many attacks in the turns alotted.

tosh 08-12-2015 04:20 PM

To continue off of what red blaster said: For Wednesday and Friday expert I like to keep my team mostly mono-colored so I only have to worry about matching 1-2 colors on every turn and then just make combos to clear everything else out. So with your Avalon Drake you can fill your subs with wood/wood, wood/light, light/wood, or just wood if you don't have many subs with two attributes. Using another leader that boosts wood or god type hp (another Avalon Drake, Athena, etc.) can give you piece of mind in that you know you'll be able to tank a hit if need be.

The first couple of runs are generally the hardest, but if you can get like 3 mystic masks then farming it will be a breeze because you can simply make your team Avalon Drake / Mystic Mask, Mystic Mask, Mystic Mask, *filler* / Avalon Drake. Stall on the first floor by not matching wood or light orbs until the mystic mask actives are ready and then you can just pop their actives on floors 3, 4, and 5. This method also works on Friday expert (for easy dublit farming).

Unrelated: I actually put a mystic mask into my team once when running challenge level 5 just so I wouldn't have to worry about any floors with 2-3 piis lol.

DDRBaller123 08-12-2015 10:29 PM

i just started playing this

roundbox 08-13-2015 03:17 AM

tried masks only one more time today
still failed but I'm pretty sure next time won't be as bad
I spent the rest of my stamina today farming pengdras/dragon plants and got my YG Ars Nova to max level and evolved it into this, so that was pretty cool

choof 08-13-2015 09:25 AM

ars nova has the best booty in the game
1-stoned hera and 0-stoned two heroes, think I may have two heroes on farm status lol

choof 08-13-2015 09:27 AM

roundbox, a strat I use for farming masks is to use a kor, stall on the first floor, pop active and sweep
kor does 75% defense break, so the masks go from 60k to 15k. mystic mask ends up being 25k instead of 100k

MrGiggles 08-14-2015 08:23 AM

lmao didnt yall just start

it took me like a year from when i started playing to when i finally cleared hera

granted, i putzed around an awful lot but i feel so slooooooow

e: for wednesday what i did back in the day was get four of these suckers and a may-survive-when-reduced-to-zero leader. then i chose fojar's amaterasu helper and just made sure to kill any synced masks quick until the poison is available.

MrGiggles 08-14-2015 09:21 AM

oh my god todays rolls

so depressing

Fenrir Knight Kamui
Kurone
Mystic Dark Knight

not only is that pretty awful, i already have all three of those monsters in their ultimate evos

uninstalling

tosh 08-14-2015 03:01 PM

I guess here were my rolls
Shiva - Missing Hinokagutsuchi and Cao Cao but wow I'm super hyped for this. Current team would look like Shiva / Urd, Urd, RValk, flex (likely Chiyome or Nim) / Shiva.
Thumbelina - uguu
Mystic Flame Knight - uguu x2

*bought some stones because I'm a terrible person*

Undine - uguu x3
Gryps Rider Finn - would be okay if I didn't already have Persephone and Hanzo
GrimRock - uguu x4
DQXQ - yass. Will definitely go on my LMeta team once I uvo her to DQ
Hatsume - dupe that I will likely sell for MP once we get the MP shop. Unless I feel like having a dupe on an Andromeda team idk.

I'm now starting to get to a point where I need to be really selective about which godfests I pull. I have a buttload of possible teams (Athena, Awoken Shiva, LKali, Verdandi, LMeta, DMeta, Awoken Horus, and Durga) that I'm pretty set for leaders and a fair number of key subs until the next power creep rolls in. Forcing myself to not do at least 1 pull every godfest will be tough, though.

FoJaR 08-14-2015 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGiggles (Post 4350150)
oh my god todays rolls

so depressing

Fenrir Knight Kamui
Kurone
Mystic Dark Knight

not only is that pretty awful, i already have all three of those monsters in their ultimate evos

uninstalling

i rolled twice and got garbage. not rolling again until tomorrow.

FoJaR 08-14-2015 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tosh (Post 4350201)
I guess here were my rolls
Shiva - Missing Hinokagutsuchi and Cao Cao but wow I'm super hyped for this. Current team would look like Shiva / Urd, Urd, RValk, flex (likely Chiyome or Nim) / Shiva.
Thumbelina - uguu
Mystic Flame Knight - uguu x2

*bought some stones because I'm a terrible person*

Undine - uguu x3
Gryps Rider Finn - would be okay if I didn't already have Persephone and Hanzo
GrimRock - uguu x4
DQXQ - yass. Will definitely go on my LMeta team once I uvo her to DQ
Hatsume - dupe that I will likely sell for MP once we get the MP shop. Unless I feel like having a dupe on an Andromeda team idk.

I'm now starting to get to a point where I need to be really selective about which godfests I pull. I have a buttload of possible teams (Athena, Awoken Shiva, LKali, Verdandi, LMeta, DMeta, Awoken Horus, and Durga) that I'm pretty set for leaders and a fair number of key subs until the next power creep rolls in. Forcing myself to not do at least 1 pull every godfest will be tough, though.

i think one pull per godfest is fine. you can still save up stones that way.

kjwkjw 08-14-2015 10:14 PM

At rank 223 I finally pulled my first Odin (Grodin). (nod)

roundbox 08-15-2015 02:01 AM

6 Pulls:
Thanatos (already in the trash)
Lilith (some good synergy with my other things)
Basilisk (eventually going to be dark tiamat)
Freyr (nice!!)
Mitsuki (same thing with lilith)
Black Knight+ (fuck)

also ran through dublit dungeon with a resolve strat. Is this viable for farming masks? dublits were pretty easy

MrGiggles 08-15-2015 12:48 PM

Imo masks are easier than dublits with a resolve team

Poison helps too. Put that Lilith to use, dawg

roundbox 08-15-2015 08:09 PM

had one more pull today, got a krishna. nice

choof 08-15-2015 11:45 PM

I already forgot what I got yesterday lol
oh wait, I got a sasuke or whatever and I think I got ame no uzume
two gods that weren't part of either godfests

but I figured since it's both egyptian series today, I'd roll an alt. got hathor 8)
should be good training for my isis shenanigans,

Riotpolice 08-16-2015 08:18 AM

I am saving up my rolls, wanna roll 10-15 times on the next godfest.

Also it is rumored that I am making a monster DMeta team soon~

roundbox 08-16-2015 06:22 PM

pretty sure the game is trying to hand me this ultimate evo, have pulled these from Pal machine over the last few days

choof 08-16-2015 08:56 PM

I would honestly love that evo right now, it would make a perfect b/g sub for my physical isis team

the only other b/g options I have for physical are, like, b/g grimoire series (same series as your ars nova) and fucking b/g ogre lmao

roundbox 08-18-2015 08:59 PM

NIIIICE got my Krishna evolved http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1331

should be able to get the Ulti Evo after Friday Dungeon

YoshL 08-18-2015 09:41 PM

i rolled an urd from pad island machine

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

roundbox 08-19-2015 02:58 PM

All of the teachers at my school got 10 Google play dollars so I sunk them in to magic stones. Should I use them on the PAD Island machine or hoard them for the next godfest? I'm thinking the latter but I just wanted to double check on the most optimal move.

YoshL 08-19-2015 03:29 PM

roundbox, you should get on skype so you can get added to the ffr pad group

depending on your position, pad island rem is good and bad - you're like, guaranteed a chinese god chibi almost if you pull from it, everything good though has abysmal rates according to most

MrGiggles 08-20-2015 09:04 AM

"hmmm i wonder if im good enough to beat thursday mythical yet"

FUCK

i need like, 80 red fruits. i've stockpiled >5 of each other color from PAL pulls but the reds elude me

edit: whoa i gotta downsize that screengrab

ok now that i know what the dungeon has i think i can beat it this time brb

edit 2: nope. maybe if the stars align and baby tamadra tries to bind lubu on floor 3? it bound friend ronia so i couldnt spike the floor. hnnnnng

tosh 08-20-2015 06:05 PM

Successful PAD Island REM. Actually pulled 2 of them in a row, so I'll either keep the dupe for bragging rights or sell it for MP once we get that update idk.

Have used up all of my luck for the next few months, so I'll likely hold off pulling again until players' choice godfest in December/January.

FoJaR 08-20-2015 11:40 PM

i still have no idea what i'm doing in pad.

i've been playing this game way too long to not know what i'm doing, but i really only play it when i'm pooping. idk.

someone tell me what to do with my cute lil monsters

FoJaR 08-20-2015 11:42 PM

like, what teams should i make with my monsters?

what should i be farming, and which dungeons should i be running?

what are my priorities for evoing and feeding?

FoJaR 08-21-2015 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoJaR (Post 4315509)
red: UEVO shiva, UEVO ares, EVO krishna, EVO cao cao, EVO freyr, EVO minerva, 2x norn urd, yamato takeru, EVO ronia, EVO belial, 2x hera ur senpai, BPKH, uriel, horus.

blue: EVO neptune, hera is, hermes, isis

green: UEVO marine rider robin, EVO gronia, UEVO astaroth, liu bei, EVO norn verdandi, EVO zhuge liang, EVO masamune

light: UEVO amaterasu, takeminakata, zhuge liang, UEVO XQ

dark: EVO valk, UEVO thanatos, EVO nephthys, UEVO persephone, EVO batman remote claw, yomi, hera, masterion, lilith

that is pretty much what i'm working with. updated as of today.

what do i do someone be my pad guru

FoJaR 08-21-2015 12:05 AM

for most of my pad life i ran a monored ares lead team.

now my team is like XQ lead, bard robin, amaterasu, black blaze valk, ares. and then a friend XQ.

and i have a ronia team that is ronia lead, shiva, belial, astaroth and bard robin

tosh 08-21-2015 12:22 AM

Main team sticking out to me is Awoken Shiva / r/g Cao Cao, Urd, Urd, flex / Awoken Shiva [friend helper]. If all of your subs are fire, then two Awoken Shivas paired together effectively give you a 20.25x multiplier when matching 6 combo.

R/G Cao Cao uvo is just straight up ridonkulous. The two Urds give you double tpa with a fairly quick board change (that includes heart orbs for much needed rcv). For the flex spot I would probably put in an Awoken Minerva even though she doesn't have any tpa awakenings. Skilling her up is a bit of a butt (can only skill her up with herself or a flampy) but she's a quick 5-turn orb changer with solid stats.

If your Liu Bei is not the mini version, then you could also do Verdandi / g/r Liu Bei, GZL (Green Zhuge Liang), Astaroth, flex / Verdandi [friend helper].

Main staples of this team are the g/r Liu Bei (the 3 tpa awakenings) and GZL (active skill that buffs attacker type). For the flex spot I would probably put in the Marine Rider because it has an attacker typing and its orb change is fairly quick at 7 turns. I do a weaker variation of this team consisting of Verdandi / Liu Bei, Perseus, g/g Alraune, Meimei / Verdandi and I got through the Super Sunny diff of the PAD Island collab pretty easily. Adding the GZL in there gives you a lot of burst potential.