Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

NocturneAunamic 10-19-2010 09:00 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown (Post 3316260)
Oh really now? lol

Go on. Send those creds. ;) Prove me wrong.

blindreper1179 10-19-2010 09:02 PM

i suck terribly now, can't compare to my old self. :( d4 seems fit to where i am now.

leonid 10-19-2010 09:03 PM

D7 is insane

TC_Halogen 10-19-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown (Post 3316250)
I'll think about donating.

You have less than what the last secret song costs, though. :(

OneHandNow 10-19-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3316293)
You have less than what the last secret song costs, though. :(

LOL..
Maybe that's why he's giving it some thought before donating ):

Quote:

Originally Posted by leonid (Post 3316291)
D7 is insane

TC_Halogen
DossarLX ODI
MrRubix
AlexDest
Xayphon

^ titans man, freaking titans.

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 09:09 PM

Holy jeeze posts lol. But yea to those worried about who they're up against a lot of people have suffered skill drops and you can't really just go by looking at their stats. We've been looking at peoples recent plays and such as well as stats to get an idea of where they are. We don't want to put people to far down that have had drops because there's a good chance they will get skill back during the tourney. Believe me I've gone through tons of them then bam out of nowhere I'll be playing better than I was before the drop.

Silver_Brian 10-19-2010 09:16 PM

Wow I'm getting back a lot of skill playing on the SA. Looking forward to this a lot.

AsphyxZero 10-19-2010 09:20 PM

Updated my facebook with a link to this thread. Let's see if I can get more people for D1 lol

stavie33 10-19-2010 09:29 PM

If you're having trouble placing me, just looks at my scores and figure it out, I've fixed the lag and I'm not as bad as I thought

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stavie33 (Post 3316360)
If you're having trouble placing me, just looks at my scores and figure it out, I've fixed the lag and I'm not as bad as I thought

It's more the concern of you getting your skill back. I mean you did get a holy orders AAA at some point. I know people have had skill drops but I think if you go into D4 you may start wrecking it. Lets just see how you do playing in the next few days.

Elite Ninja 10-19-2010 09:52 PM

Everyones placements are probably going to be changed around the farther we get into this tournament so dont get mad or excited if you were placed in the wrong division. I am fine with my placement becuase the harder people I play against then the harder I will try and the better I will get. I definetly need to build up my endurance though if I want a lot of tries to get a good score for a song.

MrMagic5239 10-19-2010 09:52 PM

Placements won't ever be changed during the tournament, unless it really needs to be.

Hurleyisgod 10-19-2010 09:59 PM

ok i so want in on this..... is it too late to join up? plus i wanna know what division id be in. Probably D2 xD

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurleyisgod (Post 3316405)
ok i so want in on this..... is it too late to join up? plus i wanna know what division id be in. Probably D2 xD

Not too late and you would be correct you'd be placed in D2

Hurleyisgod 10-19-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3316429)
Not too late and you would be correct you'd be placed in D2

Alright then count me in ^_^ This is gonna be my first tourney besides the FFR official ones o.o

when does it start? and is there going to be a new thread for the tourney when it starts?

psychoangel691 10-19-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurleyisgod (Post 3316431)
Alright then count me in ^_^ This is gonna be my first tourney besides the FFR official ones o.o

when does it start? and is there going to be a new thread for the tourney when it starts?

This Friday the 22nd, this will be the thread used for the tournament no need for another one. Since we are doing cumulative scoring we will have a spreadsheet that we will link on the OP once scores start being submitted.

Drop Dead Days 10-19-2010 10:20 PM

The water is awful cold here, gonna ease me way in. :)

OneHandNow 10-19-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3316379)
It's more the concern of you getting your skill back. I mean you did get a holy orders AAA at some point. I know people have had skill drops but I think if you go into D4 you may start wrecking it. Lets just see how you do playing in the next few days.

Totally agreed.. back when I was in the 5th official tournament, my skill level shot up a considerable amount (5-0-0-1 on Molto?) although I was only in Division 3..

I was placed in D3 due to my lack of AAA's but rather high-ish ranks on FGO songs.. and when I whored the game for literally 3-4 hours a day, my skill just like shot up beyond D3/D4 so I got placed into D5 :P

stavie will do great I'm sure

krunkykai22 10-19-2010 10:34 PM

I LOVE the pot total thanks to my awkward amount that I donated lol it was everything I had :P

I logged back in from coming back from wal mart and I see 0 credits and was like HOLY WTF WHERE DID THEY GO O.O ..... (DF tourney .... ) OH YEAHHHHHHH xD

i love you 10-19-2010 10:39 PM

I'd join if i was put in D6 =D