Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Do you hink that FFR is too easy? Here is a new challenge. (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=729)

QreepyBORIS 04-7-2003 02:03 PM

Do you hink that FFR is too easy? Here is a new challenge.

Well, I know this is weird, but I was kinda bored. So here goes:

If you tilt your head 90 degrees, reading the arrows becomes a hell of a lot more difficult. And rather dizzying on some songs....

So try it. Especially if you are some kiond of FFR/Stepfile God. You think nothing is going to beat you down EVER (except maby FOTBB and Payon)? Its time to deflate your ego-balloon, biatch! :twisted:

Yeah, I was talking crazy-style, but hey... :roll:

CMCAdvanced 04-7-2003 02:10 PM

I have seen someone do So Deep backwards for the whole song.
No foolin'.

Freak83 04-7-2003 02:58 PM

Re: Do you hink that FFR is too easy? Here is a new challen

Quote:

Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
If you tilt your head 90 degrees, reading the arrows becomes a hell of a lot more difficult. And rather dizzying on some songs....

No... you're kidding. :roll:

QreepyBORIS 04-7-2003 03:04 PM

Yes. Yes I am.

But you should really try it. Like on HELLBEAT, which you somehow can't beat in the first place. :lol:

Actually, HELLBEAT is pretty hard. Not as hard as Rondo or Chrono, though.

Arch0wl 04-7-2003 04:20 PM

I could AA rondo in stepmania with single digit greats if I had the stepfile for it ;)

The only thing holding me back is the framerate my computer gives me for FFR. It's crap, seriously, it's like 30 on rondo/chrono/hellbeat and I get about 65 off of any song on SM

nestlekwik 04-7-2003 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CMCAdvanced
I have seen someone do So Deep backwards for the whole song.
No foolin'.

I've seen one of a guy doing So Deep heavy backwards while juggling three pins. These people are nuts; I wonder what their occupation is cause I wish I had that much time.

Freak83 04-7-2003 06:02 PM

I must be the only person who has came to this site without ever seeing or playing DDR, Stepmania, DWI, or any of those other things.

Arch0wl 04-7-2003 06:18 PM

You must be one of the few, because on almost every site I've seen linking to this has it listed under "DDR Simulator"

QreepyBORIS 04-7-2003 06:25 PM

Well, I came here without ever PLAYING DDR, but I had heard of it, and I thought it was stupid. After a while, I began to play this for the hell of it, and *POOF*! I was addicted. Then, like a month later, it wouldnt let me play! so, about a week later, I made an account to make it work, and here I am.

SotN 04-7-2003 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch0wl
I could AA rondo in stepmania with single digit greats if I had the stepfile for it ;)

The only thing holding me back is the framerate my computer gives me for FFR. It's crap, seriously, it's like 30 on rondo/chrono/hellbeat and I get about 65 off of any song on SM

Just out of curiosity, what do you get on FFR? And you could use the thread I posted in the Bugs forum to improve your framerate.

Arch0wl 04-7-2003 06:57 PM

I think like 30 or less? Also, I can't find opera version 605, only 703 :\

SotN 04-7-2003 09:52 PM

I posted exactly where to find it just now.

Arch0wl 04-7-2003 10:24 PM

WOW. FFR with a new framerate is like a whole new game. I'd say this new frame rate feels like it's about 50. (oh yeah, and I have the window minimized to 50% lol)

Oh my, rondo alla turca is incredibly offbeat..

So is breakdown..

Terror from beyond seems MORE onbeat..

So does dynamite rave...

Zelda is offbeat... yoshi stage is onbeat...

SeanH 04-9-2003 05:22 PM

For me, Break Down is about 1/2 beat off.

Hyrogashi 04-9-2003 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch0wl

I dont know if i told anyone, but i AAA'd Chrono trigger on dwi, and rondo i played when i finished it, i always messed up on one point and ended up with like 20 greats and 3 or 4 boo's and misses. Hellbeat..i dont really like hellbeat, i never tried. if my computer didnt crash id give you the stepfiles. sorry.

Arch0wl 04-10-2003 01:45 AM

Chrono trigger is hard on my right finger.

DAMN TURNS

Hyrogashi 04-10-2003 11:19 AM

i just cant FUCKING play 1x

stoneddinoofdoom 04-20-2003 10:45 AM

Have you ever had a throbbing headache from running arpund slamming you head against the wall and the tried to play ffr while being spun in your computer chair and being high off of bc powders?

Either have I but it sure sounds fun. :D

QreepyBORIS 04-20-2003 11:04 AM

I've done all but the bc thang.

I almost threw up. I lost at everything but Mario. :)

stoneddinoofdoom 04-23-2003 08:22 PM

i was thinkin- if you used the bcs, it would stop the headache so you would only be spinning around. A formiddable task indeed but definitely possible.