Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums

Flash Flash Revolution: Community Forums (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149562)

FreezinIce 08-17-2018 11:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
...I'm not reading anything before this post

FreezinIce 08-17-2018 11:20 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'm jk.

...or am i?

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
oy

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642709)
Is that the only thing you think people would think he's bad for?

no. that's not what i was trying to get at

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642705)
How's this sunfan

i like this vote

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
gradiant

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:22 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642698)
how was the fap? was it about me? was i wearing thigh-highs?

I fapped a bit to Centurio XX-I

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642714)
no. that's not what i was trying to get at

ok, i see. So you share views with tps?

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642710)
don't you study hard things nah im good

my undergraduate thesis was on behavioral parent training

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642718)
ok, i see. So you share views with tps?

lol honestly i dont remember anything tps has posted.

my vote is staying on you i'm getting a weird vibe from these questions. i don't know what you're trying to get at.

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:23 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
*winks very hard at YoshL*

YoshL 08-17-2018 11:24 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Votes from post 5 to post 1051
Night in 0:36:49

---

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642719)
my undergraduate thesis was on behavioral parent training

wait that's really cool

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642718)
ok, i see. So you share views with tps?

whats the point of this question

inDheart 08-17-2018 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
feel like i owe sunfan some space after i clearly missed one of his posts about syhto

feel like i owe dbp some space because he did Things even if i'm unsure what the baiting was supposed to do for him still

guess i don't know who the wolves are either if i didn't clear one of them here

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
LOL THAT VOTE SPREAD

FreezinIce 08-17-2018 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642717)
I fapped a bit to Centurio XX-I

Imagine my disappointment when I googled this

inDheart 08-17-2018 11:25 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
those wagons are beautiful

whether they always lynch a wolf is left as an exercise to the reader

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
alright so

I'm fine with indheart for now

sunfan is fine

Precarious I actually like this game

Syhto is 50/50 which are good odds and we do have some interactions with her

Xiz looks alright

no opinion on WC or Celery actually

let me revisit gradiant

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4642727)
Imagine my disappointment when I googled this

'disappointment'

inDheart 08-17-2018 11:26 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
save us freezin who's a wolf

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642723)
wait that's really cool

yes yoshl and I worked on it together with a few other students

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642720)
lol honestly i dont remember anything tps has posted.

my vote is staying on you i'm getting a weird vibe from these questions. i don't know what you're trying to get at.

tps said there was a wolf in the group of people that brought up sunfan mentioning tps twice.

What I was getting at is that that mentioning isn't the only reason people would be scumreading him. That post you made looked like you thought it was, because that shit about him was the only thing you mentioned.

And what questions exactly are you referring to?

the sun fan 08-17-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
idk man I think I'm just not gonna lynch within
wv
syhto
xiz
fg
inD
DBP
TPS
Cel

and call it a day

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:27 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Like give me a multiquote list of all the questions that gave you a 'weird vibe'

FreezinIce 08-17-2018 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642731)
save us freezin who's a wolf

U looking for me to save u on d0? Lol

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:28 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642735)
Like give me a multiquote list of all the questions that gave you a 'weird vibe'

the short answer is "I forgot" so I'm going to see if I can remember by reading your posts again

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642737)
the short answer is "I forgot" so I'm going to see if I can remember by reading your posts again

funnygurl, not you. I don't care about what you post.

inDheart 08-17-2018 11:29 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642729)
alright so

I'm fine with indheart for now

sunfan is fine

Precarious I actually like this game

Syhto is 50/50 which are good odds and we do have some interactions with her

Xiz looks alright

no opinion on WC or Celery actually

let me revisit gradiant

xiz looks alright?

tell me about it when you get the chance

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642738)
funnygurl, not you. I don't care about what you post.

i wanna see it actually post it still

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4641755)
I'm not expecting antipearl to post for quite a while

what made you say this?

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642740)
i wanna see it actually post it still

Sure, but i want funnygurl to put in the work to backup her claim first.

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642739)
xiz looks alright?

tell me about it when you get the chance

why are you voting me again

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:30 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642733)
tps said there was a wolf in the group of people that brought up sunfan mentioning tps twice.

ohhhhhhhh. then yeah, i agree w/ tps here. well, not that there's definitely a wolf, but you know what i'm trying to get that.

Quote:

What I was getting at is that that mentioning isn't the only reason people would be scumreading him. That post you made looked like you thought it was, because that shit about him was the only thing you mentioned.
i'm aware it's not the only reason people are scumreading him. that doesn't make using that piece of evidence weird though.

Quote:

And what questions exactly are you referring to?
you asked me two q's before this one

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642742)
Sure, but i want funnygurl to put in the work to backup her claim first.

sure

inDheart 08-17-2018 11:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4642736)
U looking for me to save u on d0? Lol

sunfan's been posting variations on this for the last ~hour

either way wat r ur thots

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:31 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642741)
what made you say this?

Because she spent the entirety of the last game they were in nonexistant.

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642735)
Like give me a multiquote list of all the questions that gave you a 'weird vibe'

oh

HELL YEAH TIME TO LEARN THE MULTIQUOTE FEATURE

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642739)
xiz looks alright?

tell me about it when you get the chance

Xiz looks like he's contributing and prodding, and his interactions kind of remind me of the last game, w/r/t his interactions sunfan last game

it wasn't as heated or aggro as last time but... it just feels the same

the only weird thing for me is the lack of chaos from him

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:32 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
twg prince hans lol thats an old name

inDheart 08-17-2018 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642743)
why are you voting me again

wanted to know who you thought was wolfin

can't get over you and cel reading sunfan's joke deadly seriously and having a high five over it

also your post about me having an awkward grammatical construction feels like Something I Noticed! and posting to post

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642748)
Because she spent the entirety of the last game they were in nonexistant.

I don't want to get bogged down in details but did you expect her to come back later at some point? (you said "for quite a while")

did she come back in the previous game?

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642750)
the only weird thing for me is the lack of chaos from him

rule 1 about chaos is that nobody can expect the chaos

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:33 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
ok i still don't know how this works

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642751)
twg prince hans lol thats an old name

YoshL is memeing on us so hard

who_cares973 08-17-2018 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Sunfan isn't fun like he was the last time he shitposting for almost the entirety of d01

His lack of commitment to anything is pretty bad compared to his other town games

He knows me better than I know myself apparently because his points on why I'm practically lock clear to him are -what-

His reason to back off syhto saying I convinced him enough was shitty.

His avatar is facing to the left and it's bugging me

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:34 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4642753)

did she come back in the previous game?

yes, and they spent the time they were in the game not bringing up stuff they missed, but complaining that people shouldn't be scumreading them for not doing any work.

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642709)
Is that the only thing you think people would think he's bad for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642718)
ok, i see. So you share views with tps?

I DID IT

these two q's were weird

who_cares973 08-17-2018 11:35 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
The last reason is why I actually voted sunfan

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642755)
ok i still don't know how this works

Go through all the posts that gave you a vibe and hit the button to the right of the main quote button.when at the last post you want, hit the main quote button.

the sun fan 08-17-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4642757)
Sunfan isn't fun like he was the last time he shitposting for almost the entirety of d01

His lack of commitment to anything is pretty bad compared to his other town games

He knows me better than I know myself apparently because his points on why I'm practically lock clear to him are -what-

His reason to back off syhto saying I convinced him enough was shitty.

His avatar is facing to the left and it's bugging me

1) yup, it is

2) didn't Sun Tzu once say the hardest person to know is yourself? Or maybe Bhudda? Or maybe no one? Self-meta is usually a bad idea. I think my read makes sense here.

3) Nah, it wasn't. You didn't really convince me either it was just a small point.

4) I've been tempted to change it to a dog wearing clothes.

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642759)
I DID IT

these two q's were weird

really? lmfao

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
beat u to it mwahahaha

why did you care about me quoting the questions, though?

FreezinIce 08-17-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642747)
sunfan's been posting variations on this for the last ~hour

either way wat r ur thots

I'm sus of anyone who is complaining in thread that they are having trouble building a pool of suspects.

Sunfan I think is the main one who keeps doing this but there are others iirc. Trying to catch up while staying updated on what's happening is like impossible so it will probably be hot takes for the rest of the day.

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:36 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642752)
also your post about me having an awkward grammatical construction feels like Something I Noticed! and posting to post

OOOFFFF

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642752)
wanted to know who you thought was wolfin

can't get over you and cel reading sunfan's joke deadly seriously and having a high five over it

ive got a lot of town, but no strong wolves

im curious mostly about dbp now, glad hes back
blind is a ? but not beneficial to lynch today
sunfan i dont think i can get behind lynching
gradiant i think is town but i wanna see where the pressure goes, i might hop on if i like it


also i will take that read to the grave about the sunfan joke thing i will not be taking that back hah

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4641755)
I'm not expecting antipearl to post for quite a while

I still think this is a little weird because the question asked by Syhto was "who hasn't posted yet?" and you respond with "I don't think <this player> will post anytime soon"... which is kind of like taking accountability for somebody you aren't affiliated with (if you're town)

it's just a little weird but not enough by itself

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:37 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642763)
really? lmfao

yeah. i care a lot about tone and figuring out people's perspectives when playing twg.

this felt off to me

along with wanting to figure out what questions were giving weird vibes

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642764)
beat u to it mwahahaha

why did you care about me quoting the questions, though?

Because i want to see reasoning for votes and the only reasoning you gave is a 'vibe' which i think is a load of shit

Precarious 08-17-2018 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Syhto

Beyond my actual read, I'm kind of weirded out by the fact that when Sun Fan was voting him, there was a fair bit of discussion and yet no one jumped on the would-have-been wagon.

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642768)
yeah. i care a lot about tone and figuring out people's perspectives when playing twg.

this felt off to me

along with wanting to figure out what questions were giving weird vibes

Me asking you what questions were weird felt off to you?

FreezinIce 08-17-2018 11:38 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642766)
ive got a lot of town, but no strong wolves

Add xiz to that list. Gotem

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:39 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4642772)
Add xiz to that list. Gotem

yet you ignore sunfan saying this?

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4641975)
exactly what i thought their play's going to be like when i saw them sign up

this is consistent with what you've said

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642769)
Because i want to see reasoning for votes and the only reasoning you gave is a 'vibe' which i think is a load of shit

i initially voted you for liking that sunfan vote from who cares. then i kept it after talking to you for a bit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642771)
Me asking you what questions were weird felt off to you?

yeah. why do you care?

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:40 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4642765)
Sunfan I think is the main one who keeps doing this but there are others iirc. Trying to catch up while staying updated on what's happening is like impossible so it will probably be hot takes for the rest of the day.

oh missed this

why not him then

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
funnygurl

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4642770)
Syhto

Beyond my actual read, I'm kind of weirded out by the fact that when Sun Fan was voting him, there was a fair bit of discussion and yet no one jumped on the would-have-been wagon.

syhto's a girl

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:41 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
let it be known that you're not supposed to ask people why they have a vote on you

Funnygurl555 08-17-2018 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642777)
funnygurl

iirc this is how things went back in the day too xD i think i had a perma wolf read on you

you were pretty good at figuring out when i was a wolf though

inDheart 08-17-2018 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642762)
1) yup, it is

2) didn't Sun Tzu once say the hardest person to know is yourself? Or maybe Bhudda? Or maybe no one? Self-meta is usually a bad idea. I think my read makes sense here.

3) Nah, it wasn't. You didn't really convince me either it was just a small point.

4) I've been tempted to change it to a dog wearing clothes.

yeah i think i'm calling the sunfan lynch off

there's a chance i called his play and now he's gotta switch it up but the dude's lost according to point 1

this day is only ever gonna look like a mess for him anyway, like that's not going away and we can sift through it better than in 19 min

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
I'm also down to lynch backpack still, also indheart or sunfan

FreezinIce 08-17-2018 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642776)
oh missed this

why not him then

Why not both

the sun fan 08-17-2018 11:42 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642779)
let it be known that you're not supposed to ask people why they have a vote on you

can you ask carlos for me why his vote is one me

FreezinIce 08-17-2018 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642784)
can you ask carlos for me why his vote is one me

This made me lol hard irl

Gradiant 08-17-2018 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4642780)
iirc this is how things went back in the day too xD i think i had a perma wolf read on you

you were pretty good at figuring out when i was a wolf though

it's not a funny thing to emoji about. You are using me asking for reasoning for a vote as a means to keep that vote. like wtf

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
[quote=the sun fan;4642762
3) Nah, it wasn't. You didn't really convince me either it was just a small point.[/QUOTE]

but you said that he convinced you? it was the main reason? that's why i went all UGH on you because i was defending her

DaBackpack 08-17-2018 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642282)
I get a weird feeling reading this of an attempt to setup up a future lynch if people went onto cel (which would be reasonable since a pearl vote was indeed lazy). If you were a wolf you'd know if cel was town or not and it'd be easy to push that agenda through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642116)
Don't like how tps left celirra out of the part about talking about sunfan mentioning tps twice regarding catching up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4642671)
You all have played more games with celirra than me, would they freak out like this as a wolf? Like I don't get where it's all coming from but I think it'd be a stupid thing to fake D1

three soft defenses of celery

inDheart 08-17-2018 11:43 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4642776)
oh missed this

why not him then

don't think that inherently says "not sunfan"

Xiz 08-17-2018 11:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4642762)
3) Nah, it wasn't. You didn't really convince me either it was just a small point.

but you said that he convinced you? it was the main reason? that's why i went all UGH on you because i was defending her

(fixed)

Syhto 08-17-2018 11:44 PM

Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
 
Anti-pearl wasn't posting much at all last game either. I think he was referring to that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4642674)
@syhto

what seems towny to you about playing the observer?

that's also not how i'd describe gradiant since he's had a couple bones to pick

Yeah, okay. I read into his posts more closely. I'm not sure about the vibe I'm getting, but his questions and opinions seem pretty nonchalant though. I guess more that was what I was getting at as "observer" by not really pressing things much, just asking questions. Wrong terminology there

Also, I remembered that I was feeling weird about him posting lock clear on people. Don't know him well enough if that's just messing around or if he is serious or what but idk, doesn't sit totally right


meh I'm bad at reads, he is kinda sus to me tho


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution