Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114609)

Findarian 11-6-2010 09:31 PM

Re: Dragons Fury Welcome Back Tournament

The hardest thing with tourneys is that the people on the high or low ends of each division get moved, then they either win/lose because they got moved. At least this is what it seems like, which is too bad. I really look forward to the next tournament that I'm in though, I finally feel like I should be in D3 =D

Edit: Thanks for the great touney Saphira and Halogen. ^.^

Evnoir 11-6-2010 09:33 PM

Thank you psychoangel691, TC_Halogen, and all the other people that helped set up this tourney.
This has been a fun tournament.
With that, I have one request.

Eliminate me.

I don't think I deserve 1st place when other people have struggled to reach where they are now.
I have fought for my place as well, but I do not feel that it is right for a person like myself to receive a podium finish, especially considering the massive prize.
This will benefit everyone and hopefully will change D3's attitude towards the tourney.
I apologize for not removing myself earlier, as I did not know this would have caused a problem.
Go D3! You still have a chance!

chocobothief12 11-6-2010 09:34 PM

My internet got disconnected and i couldn't submit a better score last round :(
I'm definitely trying my hardest though.

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evnoir (Post 3337169)

Eliminate me.

I'm not going to remove you Evnoir we put you where you are you didn't put yourself there and I don't consider you to be a cheater I'm just frustrated in general because things didn't go the way I had hoped. It's not your fault. I appreciate you saying that but it's really not necessary there's more than enough credits to give people a decent amount for playing.

Shikari 11-6-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evnoir (Post 3337169)
Eliminate me.

I don't think I deserve 1st place when other people have struggled to reach where they are now.

That's quite noble. Seriously.

TC_Halogen 11-6-2010 09:37 PM

Evnoir: take your prize, but take it knowing that you were only a HAIR away from being pushed into D4. It's your lucky day. ;)

Shikari 11-6-2010 09:41 PM

Well, about this tourney...

Yeah, it was REALLY fun to play with you guys from D4 and D5. After being moved up a division, one would complain like hell (Hi, Elite_Ninja), but, **** it, it's a for-fun tournament, why would I do such a thing? Instead of that, I played, played, played, got my skill back (and even improved it), and now I'm struggling for #2. I'm, along with AJ, loving the competition all around, specially at D4, and D5 (Hi, Mike, don't stop whoring GGC).

So, to finish this: Thank you, Kayla and AJ. **** was SO cash. And congratulations to whoever wins in every division.

MrMagic5239 11-6-2010 09:44 PM

3020 was my downfall =______________=

psychoangel691 11-6-2010 09:45 PM

Listen I'm sorry guys I'm just an overemotional pregnant lady right now (sad truth) my mood will go from :D :D :D :D to RAGEEEEEEE over stupid things. I'm just overly stressed out and need to take a break.

Jtehanonymous 11-6-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shikari (Post 3337182)
and now I'm struggling for #2.

I won't give up until Monday and will try to give you some competition. :twisted:

Elite Ninja 11-6-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoangel691 (Post 3337186)
Listen I'm sorry guys I'm just an overemotional pregnant lady right now (sad truth) my mood will go from :D :D :D :D to RAGEEEEEEE over stupid things. I'm just overly stressed out and need to take a break.

Its definetly my fault for starting that though so dont blame yourself in this case. Its my bad and so sorry.

woker-X 11-6-2010 09:48 PM

This tournament has been amazing, at least for me... Kayla and AJ, you are amazing for hosting this tournament, THANK YOU both.

Shikari 11-6-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jtehanonymous (Post 3337187)
I won't give up until Monday and will try to give you some competition. :twisted:

**** yeah, dude! :twisted:

OneHandNow 11-6-2010 09:51 PM

ffu i just screwed up a perfect run halfway through the trills
asdlkfj

nois-or-e 11-6-2010 09:52 PM

woo :s

Edit: lol, just saw this xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXDeltaXx (Post 3336874)
You,BlackJack,Jae,rythym are all better then me.

You're a terrible liar bro ;)

Evnoir 11-6-2010 09:56 PM

Thank you so much :cry:
And improved score!

Will shoot for ic0's score.

Elite Ninja 11-6-2010 09:58 PM

Yes! AAAed the first 550 notes of the song which led to this great score!

Findarian 11-6-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3337193)

woo :s

If we had to give out prizes for who tried the hardest, you would be taking home the grand prize for D2 xD

I'm still rooting for you

EDIT: Looks like I'm blocked for today... Tomorrow delta... Tomorrow...

xXDeltaXx 11-6-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Findarian (Post 3337199)
If we had to give out prizes for who tried the hardest, you would be taking home the grand prize for D2 xD

I'm still rooting for you

EDIT: Looks like I'm blocked for today... Tomorrow delta... Tomorrow...

haha yes Jae wins most dedicated. and dude the way you keep saying that is scaring me considering theres no way i can improve my score

kmay 11-6-2010 10:15 PM

Well I'm just glad I got my little skill boost because if I didn't I would be no where near matrixdude, neomax, or coolrun. Great competition pushes people to get better, and it did just that. Thank you guys.